Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

We had some guests last night for a play party...two very local guys. One, who's vers we've known for some time and we always enjoy each others company. A new guy, total bttm, jointed us. Now the vers guy carries some serious meat and although he'll top he usually bttms and takes our loads. Well, the new guy had a great hole and turned out to be a total turn-on for all of us. He's a real "boy" and likes to serve his daddy. Or in this case, three daddies. So all three of us took turns breeding our new boy. His hole was dripping with daddy cum. when he left. Today he texted, thanked me for the breeding and said he's like to be my boy. Not sure how that would work and not sure my hubby would like a permanent three-way but the idea is certainly interesting. In any case, daddy's looking forward to breeding the boy again.

• Like 1

On the way back from work this morning. Young guy, skinny, not really my type but was lubed on all fours when I got there. Just finished 13 hour shift so was wiped. Held him down, drove it in, pumped for 10 mins and dumped. Got a message from him after, wants it again tomorrow.

Last night in my hotel room in Calgary. I was cruising online at my usual haunts, Squirt, BBRT, BBRZ, Nasty Kink Pigs and a few others. I got an offer from one fellow on Squirt and one from BBRT. The BBRT stud came over and fucked me good with his uncut cock, until he unloaded as deep into me as he could possibly get. He did leave me a little bloody. The other guy came around shortly after. He decided that he was using a rubber. :( Oh well, it's his choice, just such a waste. He did give me a great ride though, and I could really feel my ass lips getting pulled out with each stroke. He came, and went. I did have a guy from NKP contact me, but since we both had to work early in the morning, he didn't visit. Unfortunately, that was all the action I found. Where the hell does a guy go to find more action while they have a night away?

Guest bbncguy

Tonight Richmond va, had an anon top come by from an ad I posted on craigslist. Was kind disappointed in the cock size, but he made up for it in the load of cum he left in me. Didnt think it would ever stop running out, and I like it like that...

I was at a little fucktrip to Finland today. I met a

muscular man who was 45 years old, very hairy alll over the

body and a lot of baird.

we where at his place, started with a beer. It all

started with me sucking his cock really hard and he fingerd

my hole with his fingers. his fingers had sharp nails making

me bleed.

After sucking him for about 15 minutes he took his cock

and pushed it into my ass hard and ruthless. He screwed me

furiously for 30 minutes. I do not understand that he could

last that long in the tempo. Then he slowed down and stayed

with his dick as far into me as he could and sprayed out

all his toxic cum in me.

We rested for about one hour before we did the same thing

again. Now it only remains to see if I get syphilis again.

The whole thing was very painful but I enjoyed every second

of it and would love to have continued but he had no time

for more.

I've got an interesting story this time.

I just got done hooking up with a guy I met on A4A. The guy is in his early 50's and contacted me a while back, asking me if I wanted to get fucked by him and his buddy. Naturally I said yes to him almost immediately and we set up a time for us to meet. As I'm driving over there I find that the area looks familiar. The feeling gets even stronger when I walk up to his place. It turns out that I've had this guy fuck me before. I didn't mention it when it happened last time because the guy used a condom that time.

This time, however, he didn't.

As soon as I get up to his apartment he pulls me inside and starts making out with me. It didn't take very long before he had me down to nothing but my nasty pig jock and was grinding against me with his 7.5 inches of cock through his boxers. The guy didn't waste any time at all this time. I tried mouthing it a bit through the fabric when I bent down, but he quickly pulled me back to my feet and started making out with me. Since he was a bit shorter I bent my knees some to let get down to his level and let him take better control. And control he did, because it wasn't much longer before he pulled me back to the new playroom he had set up in the back of his apartment. I'm guessing that he used it as a guest bedroom at times as well, but for tonight it was the stage for our fuck.

He started by fucking my throat a bit with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. All of his length easily fit down my throat without me gagging too much, and when he realized how easily I was taking it he started fucking my mouth. I still wasn't gagging to my own surprise, and it didn't take long before he fished my cock out of my jock to start sucking on it. My piercing made it difficult for him to get it down his throat, so he wasn't able to get me too worked up. That may sound bad to some of you, but for me it works perfectly as I like to stay horny without getting too close to cumming until I'm ready. Helps me take dick harder and for longer.

After fucking my throat for a bit longer he pulled onto his side and asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I happily said yes and sat up, grabbing the lube on the night stand next to the bed and crawling back to his side. As I started to open the bottle of lube he told me to sit on his face so he could rim my ass while I get his cock ready. His tongue felt so good against my hole that I had trouble getting the lube on his cock a bit, missing a few times and getting it on his shaved pubes. And as soon as I got his cock lubed up a bit I pulled my ass away from his face to sit down on his cock. I took a few hits of my poppers that I brought, but even with those his cock still hurt a bit sliding in. He was thicker than I remembered, so I pulled off of him and lubed up his cock a bit more before trying again. It still burned a little, but I managed to get him in me and started riding his cock.

After a little while he asked me if I wanted to switch positions. Being the submissive little slut I am when I'm horny I said yes and let him get me onto my stomach. Instantly I pushed my ass into the air and started waving it at him a bit and asking him for some more lube. Thankfully he complied and squirted some more lube on my ass before slipping his cock into my hole before plowing into me again. It felt so much better being on the bottom with him in control and fucking away at my ass. He didn't last much longer before he started moaning though, and before I knew it he was shooting his load deep into my ass. While he was still shooting I started trying to milk his cock with my ass. Based on the sounds he was making I'd say I was doing a good job of that, and he even started to try churn his load in me a bit before he had to stop. I guess his cock was a bit too sensitive to continue. He also wanted me to cum and jacked me off until I finished. It was a great orgasm that is still getting me hard as I think about it.

After he pulled out I asked him how my ass looked and if it was a sloppy mess or not. He told me that it was and I asked him to take a picture of it for me. I got just what I asked for, and I uploaded it to my album after I got home. Before I left I showed him one of the videos I've made with other guys I've been fucking with lately. I forgot to ask him if he was okay with me recording him, but it turns out that he wasn't that into the idea. No skin off my nose I guess. Still, the video I showed him seemed to start getting him going again, but he wasn't up for a round two. Sadly, his buddy got caught in a meeting so I had to settle for just one load in me today. Still, better than no load at all.

I would note that at some point in the encounter he asked me if I had any other accounts that I used. Not wanting him to recognize me as a guy he fucked with a condom before and risk him putting one on I lied and told him no. Not sure if he bought it or not, but I did wind up getting a huge load in me. I think I'm still dripping some of it even now.

I fucked my first poz guy today! Well, first who told me he was poz anyway, lol.

I was downtown and just got out of work and wanted to fuck around with someone before I took the train home. Jumped on craigslist and found a hot slim smooth bottom guy in a hotel here on Michigan Ave in Chicago that was only a couple blocks away and I could be there in 5 min. He was 5'8" and 120 pounds and photo was of his wrecked hole leaking cum.

I told him I wanted it totally anonymous, his room should be unlocked, lights out/curtains drawn and head down.

Sent him a pic of my cock and he sent address, I always ask "disease free?" because I am neg and he said "don't care" and I was already rock hard in my work pants and I needed to cum so I went over.

He did what he was told and was face down ass up and there was only one light on, he was wearing a blue jockstrap and had one of the handtowels from the bathroom wrapped around his eyes.

I dropped my bag and shit and started rimming the fuck out of him and spitting on his hole and slapping his ass and pulling hard on his jock strap straps. Then I undid my fly and kicked off my shoes and pants and got on the bed and pulled his head over to me and forced his mouth down on my sweaty musky crotch that reeked...under my skin was real fucking ripe today from sweat and piss and I peeled back the skin and let him smell it and slapped him in the nose which he went wild for.

After he got my dick good and wet I moved down and spit on his hole real good and worked it in then pushed my dick head in fast and felt his ass squeeze it so tight and with just spit there was lots of friction which I go nuts for.

I kept grabbing his neck and gripping tight and being pretty rough with this little guy, slapping the side of his face too, and telling him what a fucking piece of shit he was and I was going to breed his pussy and telling him to beg for it and all of a sudden he switched and was like "breed my poz ass, give me that load, yes daddy" which sent me over the edge and I buried it in deep and shoved his head into the bed so he couldn't breathe at the same time and held it there until I felt him struggling and my balls were totally empty.

Cleaned my dick off with the hotel sheets and got my pants on and got out of there, he just lay there panting not moving.

"Don't know" my ass! ;)

Hosted a small party last Wednesday. Invited 1 HIV- guy from BBRT whom I had played with before and the rest were from a CL ad I posted the same day. The ad was advertised as a "SAFE" play party so everyone except BBRT guy was fucking with condoms. After BBRT guy fucked me, a couple of the other guys just followed suit and began fucking me BB. Guy1 who's also very hot looking got so excited that he just dumped his load in me and later on he emailed me saying how hot it was. The other guy just fucked me in all different positions before he finally came all over my back. I could tell that it was a huge load as I felt his cum dripping everywhere from my back. I then finished off by feeding my load to my other bottom friend.

At the end of the party I squeezed out the load out of my ass from Guy1 and a lot came out. I thought that was all but later that evening when I was shopping another load accidentally leaked out of my ass. It too was a big load and I got hard again seeing it! So guy1 practically gave me the equivalent of 2 loads! What a treat!

Tomorrow we are planning to meat again and I hope to get both guys' loads.

Just took another load from a new hook up from bbrt.Skinny 23yo mixed race thug type. Quick cummer though. He walked in to find me ass up in my jock. He told me not to lube so I was hoping it would be another piss or spit lubed fuck. But he felt my hole, grabbed the lube and smeared his already rock hard dick and in he went. About a minute later he said "I'm cumming" I said go deep and he did. Blasted his seed in me and then smacked my ass and said "later" He said he'd be back. I usually like longer sessions but this was perfect since I have to go to work. Gonna keep his load with me all day.

Was SUPER horny today as I haven't had opportunity to get seeded for a couple days. I planned going to Club Lauderdale early afternoon &hanging out for most of the afternoon. Well as I am just about to leave, a FB (who introduced me to piss play) hit me up on BBRT. I passed by his house. he shoved his hard uncut cock down my throat as soon as I walked in... then spit on my hole a few times & fucked me for awhile. He went back to face fucking me & shot his load (HUGE) down my throat. As he softened a little, he gave me some piss...I dried off & headed to my destination, where I took another 3 loads where I wanted them...IN MY HOLE. How do I dress as a CUM DUMP for Halloween???