Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Started from last week. Posted a Cl ad looking to suck dick. Met this older latino, brought him up to my house and sucked his dick..he nutted a little too fast, but it was good. Then just this saturday around 3am I was walking and this chunky latino dude cruised me. We snuck into an alley and I sucked and made out with him for bit. He wanted me to go back to his house but it was too far than I was willing to go.

Yestaday night was the best though. Posted this ad again looking to suck, met this hot Latino/mixed guy. Jumped in his car and drove to a secluded area and went to work. Normally not into hairy guys, but something was just really hot about all that hair on his body, so I instinctively sucked his hairy balls for a bit. Nice uncut dick that nutted a lot and I swallowed all of it. Suppose to be meeting him again tonight.

Yesterday afternoon, Was feeling horny so i hit the bookstore, Started cruising a guy with a wedding band on. He started wanking himself in front of me. I got on my knees and sucked him hard then turned around showing my exposed ass he did not put a rubber on & slid right in. After about 10mins his breathing changed & i could feel the spunk being deposited in my hungry ass.

Was in a local bookstore last night and saw a guy with biotat on back of his neck. Kept following him around (closely) and finally struck up some small talk with him. After a few minutes we went back to my place. Got 3 loads pumped DEEP up in me thru the night! Had some serious stains on the bed when he left, and can still feel the loads in me! REALLY hoping that it takes this time! :)

My ass is oozing as I type this. My bbrt top from last weekend came back. Dumped 2 more in me back to back. The first load he was quiet about so I didn't know he'd loaded me up. He started fingering my hole and jerking me off. I told him I didn't wanna shoot until he was done. He slid back in me and pumped away. He said "you're getting it again" Again? I shot my load handsfree as he was dumping what I know knew to be his second load.

BF not putting out in a while so I have to go find some bj at a video store at Chelsea. Not a lot of choices at there on a Halloween night. I just want to get suck. but recently been out of shape so i don't get much action either. Being asian guy 6' tall, people don't assume I am the typical submissive asian twink. Lots of old guys love sucking me off and swallow but sometimes, people still treat me as typical cock sucker just because they are white!

Anyhow, tonight i got some fun. Since no semi hotties are there around my are (mid 30s), I surveyed and look for the second choice and saw this bear guy eyeing me. Not usually my type because big guys always want me to suck. I saw the wedding rings on his finger and I was intrigued. I let him know my cock is hard and let him suck me. He started sucking and licking my balls and slowly lower and turn me around and rim my ass wet. He then said "let me fuck u!" i said no, i just want to get bj. He said "let me hump you" and try to tease my hole with this wet cock head. I protested, and he go down wet my hole and inserted a finger in ... got me horny and i asked if he have a condom. he put it on his short but beer can cock in ... FUCK it burns... been a while... I decided I want it in! so i give him another try. this time I got the beer can in. I let him fuck and he went soft with condom. I know he slow down and pump me and quietly remove the condom without me knowing. Yet, I knoW! and I pretend to be dumb and let him put back in and the instantly got hard and quick humping me and moaning ... I let him keep going and he pulls out and cum on my hole. I grab it and put it back in. He keep fucking but his cock quickly deflated.

got two loads at RSC bathhouse last Sunday. First one anon. ass up didn't look till he came and I turned around to suck him clean. Looking back at me was a wasting 50 something, hot though. Blond, hairy, got him hard again and he went back in. 2nd guy Bearish kept asking where i wanted his load-he seemed hesitant to breed my ass, I got what I wanted, now just waiting to see if he gave me more based on his being hesitant.

Tag teamed a daddy with a buddy the other night. While the daddy was sucking my cock my buddy spit on daddy's ass and slid his raw rod up daddy's pussy. While daddy was being spit roasted I asked daddy if he liked my cock in his mouth and my buddy's bare cock up his ass. Daddy was in heaven. My buddy was getting so turned on by watching daddy polishing my knob he busted his nut in daddy's asshole. I ordered daddy to suck the cum and pussy juice off my buddy's cock. I then flip daddy on his back, spit on my cock, and slid my bare cock into his sloppy cummy pussy. After about 15 minutes I then blasted my DNA into dad's fuckhole, adding my man batter to the churned up froth with its own unique gift. Daddy suck my cock nice and clean and we left him as a cum filled used bitch.

Got taken by surprise at cumunion in NYC last weekend. An inked Latino muscle boy locked me in a bear hug and one of his friends lubed me up and drilled me while his bud held me against him. All the while he was saying in my ear stuff like, "you know you want it," and " Just take it , bitch. You can't cry rape at a sex party." Never saw his bud, just felt his hairy chest grinding into me as he flooded my hole. Then they were gone, leaving me stunned and leaking cum as I stood in the middle into of the dark room packed with naked men all going at it. Welcome to the big city.

Bf likes to fuck me in the private showers at the gym. Yesterday I finished my workout and he told me to go get ready in the shower while he wrapped up his cardio. Said he'd be in to fuck me in a few minutes. I got a shower stall at the far back as usual and left the curtain halfway open so bf could find me. A hung little twink jumped into the stall directly across and left his curtain halfway open too. Eyes locked and we jerked cocks for each other. Hopped over to his stall, closed the curtain, felt each other up. He was super rock hard and I ended up pushing his cock right into my loose hole. He was pretty startled but turned on and shot almost instantly inside me. He quickly washed off and left me there in the shower with his cum dripping out of my hole. A little later bf found me and gave me a long hard fuck in the shower. Not sure if he realized there was already a load in there before his.

Cum is leaking out of my ass right now. I went to my fb's work so he could fuck me. It was the usual, I got on my knees and started sucking his cock, deep throating him, lubing up his cock with my mouth. After about ten minutes he pulls he up, sits down and turns me around. He lubes up my hole hole with is spit and fingers it, opening it up for his cock. Once he was satisfied he pulled me down on his cock and I rode him for a bit. Bouncing up and down on his cock, working it with my ass. Then he pushed me off and had me lay on the table, back down, legs up, ass just off the edge. The table is a little bit to high so instead he told me he was going to fuck doggie style. I love that position, a top can really fuck you hard that way. I'm on my hands a knees, ass in the air, legs spread, and he tells me to hold it for a moment, I next thing I hear is the shutter sound from his phone, next he puts the head of his cock in my ass and takes another picture. Then he goes balls deep, fucking me hard, just how I like it. While he's fucking me his phone starts ringing, I told him not to stop fucking me, he said that he wasn't going to. He did slow down when he picked up though, he was on the phone for about a minute and then he tells his boss to hang on a sec. This is where it got hot for me, He puts the phone down, bends over, and whispers "I'm about cum deep in your ass. I know you want it." I was surprised, he's never very dominate, but I loved it. He picks up the phone and starts fucking me a little bit harder. 30 seconds later he pushes into me hard ands starts cumming in my ass, still talking to his boss. After he finishes cumming he stayed in my ass until he conversation was over. He hung up, and tells me that his boss was on his way and that I needed to leave, but first he had to take a picture of my hole. I asked him to send them to me and he said he would. You could see cum leaking out of my hole in the last one.

Waiting for him to send them to me now, and jacking thinking about it

Edited by younghot

Hey guys, first post.... Not been in to BB for long, but loving it now... This afternoon I got fucked in work by a student in the toilets... Left a big load in me, was dripping out as went back to my lab. Now I have a second load in me from my regular FB he's fit and hung and shoots a massive load in me, he's only agreed to fuck me raw recently and its so much better.... Just arranged for a third guy to come fuck me in a couple of hours :-) can't wait for more cock now :-)

Guy on Grindr hits me up when I'm out of town. He's at the hotel across the street and horned up. It's early morning and he's packing to leave, only an hour or so left. While chatting he specifically tells me he's a safe only top. I don't want a condom in me so I tell him I'm only looking for oral at this point. At least I can swallow his load, he agrees to a bj. He also comments that he doesn't have any condoms so wouldn't be able to fuck anyway since he's a SAFER ONLY top. 20 minutes after getting there he's blowing his load up my hole. I guess he was just too horny for a fuck to care. Gotta play hard to get into my ass again.

• Upvote 2

Just left a bear event orgy. I fucked and bred four tonight. One in particular has been chasing my cock for a few years but I've brushed him off. I walked into the hotel room and various naked bodies are scattered through out. As I shuck my jeans and t-shirt,I see the top of portable sling and hear the tinny clanking of chain links against the metal frame. I watch for a few moments trying to see who is experiencing the magic of the sling. The back of another attendee obscures my sight but I can see his rhythmic pumping. Stepping closer I see my chaser prone in the sling sucking on a popper soaked rag. His eyes locked with mine for a second and I shoot him a smile. The top saws away on his hole while my chaser is distracted by my gaze and he clearly loses his focus. The top grunts and pulls away leaving my chaser open. His hole glossy from the load, I step up. I look at at him and tell him this is what you been wanting. I breed him as he mumbles about my PA punching his prostate and then he shoots without touching himself. Might be more fucking before the weekend is out.

Edited by copenhagendipper