Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

At Mal in Dc. Thurs night took 13 loads all hooded some guys were from previous years who always seem to find me., it was a slow night empty hotel. friday did lots better had only 5 loads in afternoon but quickly made up for it at nite 20 loads from anon guys, one guy bred me three times "so wet such like a Pussy" and. Had a few guys bred me double shot was sloppy all nite but then went around to try some of the holes and give what i got. sat. Afternoon did 11 loads, one leather guy bred me double and another guy bred me first and then came back at no 10. So late night session i hope is good but this years event is full of cumdumps we are drying the place up

Promised my mother I would not go out to get laid tonight, as I've done every night since I got to El Paso to visit them. So when she, my stepdad and his father went to sleep, I looked for a man that would be willing to sneak into my room. Found a dude on a4a who was close by and horned him up with stories of the previous nights. He asked me to sneak him in so we could swap loads.

He was 5'11" and 180-ish pounds, darker skinned hispanic man. When he gets here I quietly bring him through the side door on the other end of the house into my room. I turn the music up, strip down to my black jock, and begin sucking on his 8 inch dick. We both hit the poppers he brought with him and my ass is quickly in the air being pounded. We were fucking on a blanket on the floor to avoid making too much noise on the creaky bed, but according to him this made him cum to fast because there was no recoil surface.

He breeds me and I begin to stroke myself so I can fuck him while he fingers my wet ass. But he hears waters running trough the pipes in the walls and decides that he is too nervous about being caught to stay any longer....the little bitch. He leaves, and I don't get to deposit my load. But at least I got a new one.

MAL in DC - I"m back home now- Sat night ended okay with about 24 loads in total for the day despite the crowds of fags with their hags , the haters and the overall amateurs who come on Sat to try to have "pig sex" and have no idea

what that entails. They were lingering around my room alot - enthralled with my load count chart on door- so i could hear them chatting and giggling away all night - i think thats what led to a slower traffic patter Sat night - i forget how awful it can be

on Saturdays at MAL- should have went to Code or something. The night was memorable only by a few fucks -the 300 pound tall beast who just fucked me relentlessly -not a big cock but his size and weight -wow to be fucked by a huge big guy is

really something everyone should try that weight on you -is amazing and he was ruff and called me whore and choked me - god bless him! , the two guys - one hipsters tall guy bred me 3 times over two days and the tall beast of a man who bred me everynight - they kept coming back - and shout out to the old man who could have been my grandfather -but the cock on him -beautifully shaped, thick, fat, cut texture -and he fucked better than men half his age he bred me three times and he got around alot but came to finish up in me. I served hole to some other bottoms all and all i had 62 loads not bad but should have done better - I don't remember so many cum dumps ruling the event like in years past so i think things were scattered and of course alot of other stuff going on. The nasty pigs or kinks party was kinda of a joke- so crowded -and too many looky loos -just not conducive for real sex - a shame - could have been hot but the event gets to many of those "mean girls" walking about -kills the mood and sucks the energy out of it. So sad, the last group that came in my room a group of big black men -who were all chatty cathy in the hallways - came into my room but honestly couldn't step up to the hole -they tried but just couldn't - really i can't make it any more easier than being in a darkened room, butt lubed with cum, hooded poppers by my side and still..... I don't know if I'll do thur- Sat again- thurs was awfully quiet tho 13 loads not bad but i thought it would be better and came home early since Sundays in past years have always been slower and plus all the cum is dried up...so all you get is chopping wood. I'll probably go again in 2015 but better to organize a group of 3 to 5 bttms in one place and have at it and pull all our resources together....

We went to the CumUnion play party last night at Club Philly. The night was very slow at first and I was beginning to think all the local guys were playing at MAL in DC. But then the pace suddently picked-up and a real fuckfest was underway. As usual the basement playroom was busy...the two slings and two fuckbenches were popular with tops using the bttm boys for their pleasure. Now I had edged in a lot of holes throughout the night before I discovered one incredible bttm boy in the sling. He was awesome. He wanted a real SLOW fuck. Not so easy to do! His hole was warm and smoth and the natural thing to do was pound it hard before breeding. But he said SLOw and that's exactly what I did. I kept whispering to me and lightly touching my chest. I was on fire with desire. He knew I was close to exploding and then he whispered that we wanted my daddy cum. It was an incredible cum explosion! Honestly, I thought I was going to pass out from the release of my cum. My load was huge. He held me as I fell on his chest and kissed my neck and thanked me. After I caught my breath, he got out of the sling, cleanoff my cock and said thanks again daddy. Good Times! (Afterwards, my husband bred the same guy so he got a mix of our DNA in his hole)

Hooked up with a Tradie at bout 3 in the morning on a rainy night....couldn't find anywhere to fuck so ducked into a public toilet...he gave my ass a pounding...as he finished up a security guard was knocking on the door....he pushed the door open and acted all tough and pushed us around a bit.....my mate left and the guard then made me suck his dick and then fucked the hell out of me.....when he finished he made me drink his piss then punched me in the face called me a faggot and left....kinda scared the shit out of me when it happened but i'm still jerkin off over it...

This past Saturday afternoon had the best hottest sex with a guy I met in the bathroom of a convenience store. Hot and heavy for three hours. Only thing was a little rough right at first but after he came inside me several times it was cool.

One of those just happen by chance kinda things. Want more like him. Said he was straight..yea right buddy!

Horny as fuck this morning I posted an ad on BBRTS. A regular messaged me (along with a ton of others) and he said he'd be over in 20 minutes. He got over bent me over the bed and rammed his cock in without lube. I took a hit of the poppers and he kept fucking. Very hot hung poz top. He didn't last too long and said here is load #1, and he unloaded. He's usually a one and done top but he kept fucking and soon after grunted and unloaded another. I didn't even have my pants all the way off. He pulled out and I sucked him clean and he left. So HOT and it's leaking out of my abused ass now.

Thursday I hooked up with a hot muscle dude from BBRT. I wanted to give up the black pussy to some alpha dick. That's exactly what I got. After an intense make out session, he put me on the floor and drilled me over his couch. That long fat dick was so good. He squirted me up, then I ran back home to smoke with two friends. One was a sexy Townie type: tatts, bubble butt, muscular frame and a total dick sucking little motherfucker. I swallowed his cum, while my other friend blew a huge load all over this Townie's beard. Unlike a lot of guys who take facials, he was a little embarrassed about having the cum on his face. He sorta hid his face until a towel was brought to him. I thought that was sexy ;)

Then Friday night, I went to Club Rise with two friends. We were hopped up on Molly and 420 and ready to dance all night. When we left, we headed back to the friend's place and got into a crazy ass fuck fest and completely raw. The ecstasy coupled with the fact that I had been awake nearly 24 hours meant that I wasn't getting any ass. But I gave mine up to my friends, though. One shot a huge load in my hole.

Went out last night to my favorite gloryhole bar, but the place looked deserted. Only four other customers. Disappointing, but the advantage was I immediately got to chat with them and the staff. So we just chatted. One of the customers showed a massive bulge in his shorts. After two beers or so I moved to the back and saw Big Bulge following me. I wasn't even in the cubicle for 2 seconds when Big Bulge shoved a very nice thick big cock through the gloryhole. Only took a few minutes for him to shoot a load into my face. He moved away. I was just cleaning up when I heard a noise from the other side. No clue who it was but the cock appearing was delicious so went back to work and sucked him until he was rock hard. He pulled back and moved to my side. It was one of the staff guys. No words spoken. He motioned for me to bend over and plunged into my prelubed hole. Gave me a hell of a fuck for about 10 minutes and then flooded my ass with a big load. Slapped my ass afterwards and left. Free drink at the bar ;-). Big Bulge had left. Hung around for a while but no more takers so went home.

Guest slobbvers

Just got back from an anonymous fuck. Local hotel. Walked in. He was ass up on the bed. I stripped. Lubed up. Slid my cock in and had a good fuck. I'd fucked him the last time he was in town. Same hotel. Oddly enough same room. Plus over the weekend I took two loads in an eight hour period. One 8.5" and the other 6.5".

Where did you get (give) your last load?

Just got back from Vegas for BF's birthday weekend. The trip was focused on cum. (More to cum on that later)

He loves to be a cumdump and I love eating guys hot cum from his sweet hole--especially if I'm getting my hole fisted while eating sweet loads from his sloppy pig hole.

We attended the Cumunion at Hawks gym/bathhouse on Saturday. While the selection of hot and playful guys was very limited we did attract quite a crowd watching the half a dozen or so fit guys like us going at it in the public area putting on a show. For me the Pièce de résistance was the fact my BF of five years finally blew his load in my ass.

We are a Serodiscordant couple. He is poz (undetectable for several years) and I'm neg. During our most of our relationship I have been the top and he the btm. On the off chance he would fuck me it would be pretty short and he would never achieve his nut out of fear of converting me. We have tried condoms but we both hate them. I get latex burns on my hole and he hates the feeling of a condom. I am a huge fisting btm and have a nice sloppy hole from years of large toys and taking fists. I've watched him over the years really enjoy going to a party or playing with other poz guys and busting a nut in their hole but he could never do it with me.

At Cumunion we went separate ways for awhile. Soon I came to find him in a pig pile in the video room and he had two hot guys playing with his hole and flip fucking to share cock rides. I worked my way threw the large group of guys (mostly fugly) who were watching them get it on. I too was soon engaged in the pig pile and sucking cock and riding a BBC (had to have been 9 inches and nice and thick). After a short time everyone flipped and my BF started to ride the BBC while I sat back and took it all in. My BF is very vocal when he has sex and the whole room knew he was enjoying the stretch the BBC was giving him. Soon I could tell he was getting close. As soon as he announced to the world he was about to cum I spun around and backed my sloppy hole up on his cock and felt it flood my insides with his poz load. (Fuck I'm hard as I write this thinking about how great it felt).

I think I surprised him by flipping around and taking his load up my ass but he was too far gone at that point to do anything other than to just shoot and enjoy the feeling of finally, after five years, of breeding me. Once I knew for sure I had gotten his full load I spun around--told him that I loved him more now then ever before--and then knelt down to taste his cum froth on his cock along with my ass juices.

Hoping it will just the first of his regularly breeding me hole.

• Like 1

Got my first totally anonymous load in NYC last night. Kept my head down the entire time. No idea who he is. Dick felt real rough though. Like he had hair growing up it and shaved it down a lot. My ass is pretty raw today. Felt incredible.