Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got loaded up earlier by a new guy from BBRT. Been a while since I've been able to hook up with anyone from there. Fuck, it's been a while since I hooked up with anyone at all. Anyways, long story short I got a two day load from the guy. Got it all on video too. After I edit it up I'll post it with the rest of my videos.

Yesterday, semi regular married DILF (white, 40's, 6'2, masc, fit bod, 8 cut thick cock) who breeds me messaged saying he was passing through and to get my hole ready, so I did. Showed up still in his work clothes (suite and tie), closes the door, walks up to me and holds out his hand. I hand him some poppers, get on my knees, unzip and pull out just his cock and balls and start sucking him hard. He has a beautiful thick cut cock I love sucking on while he hits some poppers and just stands there letting me service him, moaning, enjoying what he probably never gets from his wife.

"Bend over" was all I heard after a few minutes so I stood up, bent over my kitchen table, pushed my ass out and up, and hit some poppers while I felt him push into my hole. He lets out a low evil sounding moan then I braced for what I knew was coming next: he widens his stance, takes a deep hit of some poppers (I do the same) and he grabs both sides of my ass then proceeds to power drive fuck my hole all out. I hold on to the table and push back while pushing out/opening up my hole (which I know he loves) relishing in getting my hole fucked and used by this hung manly married guy who only sees me as a source of release.

I'm in haven.

He does this for the next 10 minutes or so, fucking me all out, sometimes slowing down no doubt enjoying watching his fat white cock side in and out of my brown jock ass while my fat uncut cock is hard as a rock flopping around leaking precum. Finally I hear/feel him getting close so he slows down a bit, we both take our last pull off some poppers before he starts slamming my hole again, breathing getting heavier, moaning/grunting getting louder, gripping my ass harder until he finally can't hold out anymore and slams into me hard blowing his seed deep into my ass while I start cumming having never touched my dick.

He stays like that for a minute, cumming more and deeper into my hole while I dump mine all over the floor, ass pulsing milking his cock for every last drop of seed, while he massages my ass with his strong hands. Once I hear his breathing level out he slowly pulls out and I hear some of his seed hit he floor. He backs up a few steps, hands me my poppers a waits, so I set the bottle down and drop back down onto my knees and clean his cock and balls up, savoring the tastes of his cock, cum, and my ass.

Once his cock is clean, I put it back into his suit pants, zip him up, stand, and we look at each other for a minute. "Thanks" is all he says before turning around and walking out my door.

"No" I say knowing he can't hear me nor does he care "thank you."

Spent the night in A hotel in nowhere, Indiana last week. Was happy that it was not far from Louisville, Kentucky. Posted to the craiglist Louisville boards.

" 5'11" brn bl - lookin for anonymous loads. BBk Bottom, butt up in dark hotel room - love it raw - Walk in, unzip, unload and leave. Find me XXX then XXX finally followed by XXXX if u wanna cum over".

Had 5 guys come over, they texted me when they got to the hotel and I unlocked the door and got face down on the bed. Got 5 loads without seeing any of them.

I wish I had a place to play at home in NYC. Either that, or some guy with a place who wants to who're my hole out.

Took three loads last night, from the same guy, the last fuck was followed by a big piss into me, but hell my prostrate was aching from the last pounding.. He is staying for a few nights, something tells me that by the weekend I will be well and truly fucked, in every sense of the word. Come Sunday I will deserve a well earned rest, and allow my hole to retract once more from the gaping hole that is there now.

Hey guys- sort of fresh back in from MAL ( MidAtlantic Leather weekend) -if you didn't go you really missed a great weekend ! I was bred a total of 16 times, ate 2 loads, was pissed in once, and got fisted 7 times. No where near as much as I had wanted, but then I had set my expectations high- I was going for 185 loads LOL. Even got some new video of my ass in use-now I have to upload it from my phone to here somehow. Wildest moment by far was at the FFA party Sunday- I was fisted by a black guy 1st- he had huge paws ( and he had fisted me Friday in my room ) Sort of gaped me open quickly and really made the outer lips hang. Then a good FF bud took my hole and punch fisted me for 30 minutes- I was honestly flying- the leg straps had my legs up, and I was grabbing the chains near my head- so all of my body was airborne as he kept punching into my hole. Afterwards, he wanted his hole worked over, but no tops were available, so he asked me to do him. I never top, but since he had just done the favor of fisting me, I obliged. I worked his hole while watching his face and getting pointers where to turn and twist. Couldn't get all of my hand in him, but could work 8 fingers in and really stimulated his hole. When he cliimbed out of the sling, another man asked me to take his hole. I was being set up ! I got behind him, eased a few fingers in, and in a swoosh, my entire hand dropped in- and kept going in- at one point I realized the bulge moving on his belly was my hand- then my fascination got broken when I hit something hard- I had hit the rib cage! Looking at my arm, I was almost in to the elbow ( and I have a 38 inch sleeve !) After a few more minutes of play, he began getting tired, and I extracted my arm- as it exited there was an expulsion of Crisco and air like a cannon! I def will remember that event for a very long time

Fucking 25yo Grindr Boy: Ass Up Face Down.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2014/01/fucking-25yo-grindr-boy-ass-up-face-down.html

Yesterday I went over to a 25yo jock boy's house to breed him. I had fucked this boy once before. He is a real slut. I initially met him on Grindr. He is always looking to take loads in his free time and always bareback.

post-10820-140864350948_thumb.jpg

When he gets busy cruising for loads, he can end up with 5 guys dumping their seed inside him within a few hours. He will just drive around to random guys house to take their loads then heads off to the next tops place.

He is not picky about who breeds him although he still is screening out poz loads.

When I went over to his place yesterday to fuck him, the scene was that the door would be unlocked and he would be ass up face down. That is exactly how I found him. I took a few photos to post on my bareback blog for my readers.

post-10820-14086435095_thumb.jpg

When I got to his place, I stripped my clothes off and got myself hard. I fucked him for about 10 minutes, made him before for my seed in his ass, bred him full, then left.

A classic pump and dump scene.

post-10820-140864350951_thumb.jpg

Just got back from getting my boy cunt loaded up. Spent a few hours with my ass backed up to a glory hole, got fucked & bred by 8 strangers & swallowed another 5 loads, a few other men jerked off to seeing me getting used & busted their nut on me, still finding bits of cum in my hair... :-)

Was yesterday in the bookstore getting loaded by a FB took 2 loads from him, Then moved to another bookstore bent over & face down on the couch within minutes i was getting fingers in my ass followed by another cock he did not last long when he could feel the other loads in my ass he soon busted his nut in there. Took in total 3 loads but they were all big loads cause my ass was leaking cum like crazy.

Tell me he's heading to Wales next... ;)

HA ha that's where he is from, heading back Sunday, so I am not filling in this section any more for the rest of the week basically I will be taking loads from him every night until Sunday. Then I am converting to a Nun for a Month to recover.

Just got back from getting my boy cunt loaded up. Spent a few hours with my ass backed up to a glory hole, got fucked & bred by 8 strangers & swallowed another 5 loads, a few other men jerked off to seeing me getting used & busted their nut on me, still finding bits of cum in my hair... :-)

Fuck that's hot, Changed my mind on becoming a Nun for a month I am going to seek out pozbrad, the randy fucker.