Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About a couple of days ago in my place. Regular, much older fb. Sucked his cock for a while, then he rimmed me for a bit and finished with his cock unloading in my ass.

My regular, Poz, buddy just finished fucking & breeding my bare ass off five times over tonight. We get together regularly for sex; & what great sex it is! His cock is the perfect fit for the insides of my Anus. As always, once he's finished with me, I give him my multiple shots of seed too.

Last two loads I had were at a local cruisy park toilet where I arranged to meet a (neg) fuckbuddy. Sucked him hard, then bent over and slid my hole over his cock. After he came inside me he slapped my ass and walked off without a word. Just how I like it.

Wanted more so sent a text to another local married FB with my location and if he wanted sloppy seconds on my hole. He turned up 10 mins later. Sucked him, bent over and let him slide in. Again, he shot his load, turned and walked off, perfect. Walked home happy and full of cum.

Yesterday. Fucked 3 bttms. One was a 29 ur old leather boy at his first raw fuck party. I gave his ass 2 loads. Another was a hot daddy bear who hosted the bb party. His ass got 2 loads. At one point all 3 bttms were on the bed and I'd move from hole to hole stick my raw cock into their bare asses. Might breed daddy bear more today.

I pumped a big load in a BBRT hookup right after he had finished giving another guy head. I played with my morning wood all morning, fucked and bred a guy in the afternoon, and now I'm still hard and dripping precum. Winter weather makes me fuckin horny.