Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with a hot 24-year-old guy off Grindr last night. Really cute masculine dude, about 5-6 and 150 pounds with a perfect-sized dick and great body. He came to my place and we started drinking whiskey. After a nice buzz, we went to the bedroom, got out the poppers and I took his first raw load with me on my back, then took a break for more whiskey and a little chat, then he dumped another load in me while i rode his dick. We finally passed out in bed, then when he woke up this morning shot a third load in me. He said he's negative and tested, but he was so hot I wouldn't have stopped him anyway.

It was december 2011, i got fucked by two tops, they were like 45, 55yrs old. Im 30 white male from Texas, but travel across the u.s.a. they both came deep in my ass, swapped from my ass to my mouth, after they loaded my ass, i pushed the cum out into a cup, and swallowed the cum. It was fun, plus they took pics, and video but they didn't send me a copy, and they moved away, i need new bb friends, i miss the creampies. Im a chubby boy, total bottom.

6'3 320, not obese, just a big guy

Tuesday I hooked up with a dominant guy I had met once before. Slightly older than me, poz (says he's on meds), intensely skinny, gorgeous long uncut cock, not too fat, but a perfect shape.

So Tuesday he orders me to strip then he sets about my hole: slapping, ramming his fingers in me roughly, tearing me a bit. Then he makes me rim his musky hole for ages, feeding me poppers. This gets him really horned and he starts alternating between forcing his cock into me roughly and fucking me, getting me to clean off his cock and suck it, and rim his arse. In between he feeds me more poppers and slaps my arse hard then teases me gently with his cocked before fucking me deep. Makes me so fucking horny and I need him to fuck me so bad. Eventually after going round this cycle a few times I am on my knees on the edge of the bed and he climbs on top and fucks m deep and hard. The feeling on my prostate (which his big cock goes way beyond) is just heaven even though he's fucking me rough. then he chums and soothes my hole with his spunk. When he pulls out I clean off his cock. He makes me cum over his hole and lick it all clean, which I gladly do. As we are lying there in post-coital pleasure and I am stroking him and sucking his leaking cock he asks if I am ok. I respond that he has torn me up a bit but that I enjoy it rough and like rape scenes. Thinking no more about it I leave him.

Next evening he is online again and I message him. He tells me to come over, which I do willingly. He is even more dom that before and my hole is still torn and sore from the previous night's fucking. He strips me, feeds me poppers agin and gets me to rim his musky hole again. Then he gets me kneeling on the bed holding my hole open. He finger-fucks it roughly again so it's bleeding then he starts slapping my hole really hard. I have never felt anything like it. He's calling me dirty cunt and a filthy pig while hitting my torn arse and wrecking it more. He then spits on it once and shoves his huge cock in me. I thought I was going to die. The pain was so intense. He get a couple of inches in with those first dry thrusts then he said he was gonna dry fuck me and I was gonna get my hole raped. I took loads more poppers and he continued slapping my arse and ordering me to force myself back onto his dry cock. My hole spasmed round his cock, trying to eject it as it was causing me so much pain, but he just fucked it in harder. Eventually I managed to force my hole back onto him so he was fully inside me and way through my second sphincter. Thankfully I then started to feel really good. His cock was filling me completely and he started to fuck me slowly at first then harder and rougher. I think the only things providing any lube was the one gob of spit from the beginning and blood from my wrecked hole. He continued talking really dirty and hitting my arse. Eventually my legs give way and he's on top of me with his cock buried deep in me, fucking me senseless. He makes me beg for his poz load, which I do. The weight of his cock on my prostate has forced out a big pool of cum on the bed under my cock which is swimming in it. He starts breathing heavy and I feel his cock swell even more inside me and he unloads deep in my guts. I feel his cock throbbing out the pulses of cum and I feel that delicious warm sensation inside. I reach round behind him and clasp his buttocks to me, keeping his cock lodged in me as he tenderly kisses my neck. We lay like that a while and eventually he pulls his cock out, covered in blood and cum. I clean it off and we collapse onto the bed.

I can't wait till the next time, but my hole needs a bit of recovery time first, I think.

Edited by rawTOP

Last night (Friday) I really wanted a quiet night in, but a fellow bottom friend asked me join him for drinks as he didn't want to go out by himself. So I showered cleaned (just in case) and all and hit the bars with him. Glad I did. The Canarians from Las Palmas were out in full force in the south where I live. I got drunk on whisky, went to every darkroom in every bar that has one and oh boy.... In the darkroom nobody can see that I am considered a "daddy". Just felt hands on my ass and cocks shoved in. Too dark to see who and I didn't understand a word of what they were saying. Lost track of my buddy but left and staggered home at 04.00 with multiple loads. Got a message from my buddy he had a good time too and suggested we go again tonight. Don't know yet as i need to prepare to travel. But you can get loads here every night. During the week with the tourists, during the weekend with them as well and the locals. Locals are usually closeted so extra eager for ass to pump a load in, away from where they live.

Last night (Friday) I really wanted a quiet night in, but a fellow bottom friend asked me join him for drinks as he didn't want to go out by himself. So I showered cleaned (just in case) and all and hit the bars with him. Glad I did. The Canarians from Las Palmas were out in full force in the south where I live. I got drunk on whisky, went to every darkroom in every bar that has one and oh boy.... In the darkroom nobody can see that I am considered a "daddy". Just felt hands on my ass and cocks shoved in. Too dark to see who and I didn't understand a word of what they were saying. Lost track of my buddy but left and staggered home at 04.00 with multiple loads. Got a message from my buddy he had a good time too and suggested we go again tonight. Don't know yet as i need to prepare to travel. But you can get loads here every night. During the week with the tourists, during the weekend with them as well and the locals. Locals are usually closeted so extra eager for ass to pump a load in, away from where they live.

sounds like a good night!!!!

This friend who is on BZ & writes a blog from his side of the sling, cums to town like once a year, we met tonight at his hotel. OMG, he is so HOT, makes so feel special when he eats my hole, plows me, & blows his loads inside me 2X.

It was my pleasure. You felt special--because I think you are....

friday morning went on adam4adam and found a guy wanting to be cum dumped at a local motel, big dicked bottom, 30s fantastic ass, walked in fucked him and came in his ass load 12. friday night married straightt guy came over and swallowed my load again, load 13, saturday night a 24 year old came over, fisted me, and fucked me raw, load 14 for the year.