Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

went to cum-union in Berkeley last night, was a bit more aggressive and less shy... it paid off shortly after i arrived and stripped down was in cubicle in back and was offered a hot cock through the glory hole. sucked it till it was really hard got up and turned around to have him slide it into me, he must have left his door open because after he dumped his load i heard the door clatter and another cock took his place after load #2 was dumped a train was formed and i lost count of how many cock entered my battered hole around 15-20 took at least a dozen loads as they were dripping out my hole and down my thighs went on like this for almost 2 hours, took a break for water and to walk out the cramps in my legs, shower etc then went back and got in sling and got gang banged by another dozen guys, in total think i took about 2 dozen loads which are still dripping out my hole.

Took two anon loads last weekend when I stayed in a motel. The first one I got within a minute, which disappointed me because I worked hard to get him over. He turned into a psycho afterwards. The second was a married man who was into biting and wanted me to suck on his nipples. He had a nice 7" uncut cock. The first uncut cock I ever had. When he was about to cum, he got on top of me and fucked my mouth as he shot his load down my throat.

Was hit on by a guy on Bearwww. He's a bottom too, so not into each other sexually, but we hit it off and liked talking. Went out and got my fill in the dark rooms. My new friend did the same. Must have taken five loads in there, never saw the guys, just cocks filling my hole. Last guy asked me to go to his hotel, but I declined. My new friend and me compared notes afterwards...Then went home.

Started with 3.5 solid hours of fucking last night with the exception of him having to pee once after 1 round of cumming in me and a quick trip to the kitchen to get him some water. He text messages me this morning asking for a "quickie" hour and 45 minutes later he cums for X (I lost count of how many times) and I still have all of it up in me. He had me bent every which way possible. When he parted this morning he said "sorry I turned you into a pretzel". I'm not in any way offended or concerned with that but let me say this guy knows how to fuck a hole! We went 3 rounds last night and then today was solid with the normal exception of change of position, when he found the one that was doing it for him it was on.

pumped two loads into a hot ginger pup last night ...ate the load he already had in his lily white ass first...sweet hole!

FUCKING love eating my or another mans warm cum from a pigs hole,if he is a real good pig I pull his face to mine and share(aw fuck he doesn't have to be that good love snowballin ass cum)

Been having a pain in my lower back for a few days so last night decided to hire a masseur. A real one, not one of those twinks here in GC pretending to be one and who just want to get paid for sex. I wasn't looking for sex, just a good massage to get rid of my back problem. Found a really masculine guy (late 30s). Profile said he was gay but "no sex, professional message therapist". Fine with me, just what I was looking for. Guy came over, gym shorts and tank top, and did a good job. But while he was doing my back and lower back standing in front of me my face was practically in his crotch. Nice bulge and clearly going commando. Couldn't help it and "accidentally" nuzzeld his crotch. He got stiff as a rock. Went over to my back, continued the massage until I felt his cockhead massaging my crack. Didn't discourage him. Ended up with him fucking me and a nice load in my hole. He patted me on my butt afterwards and said the treatment was on the house as he was horny as fuck anyway. Could use a repeat! Now going over to Bull's resort. His last day here. He's leaving tonight.