Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

it looked like it was going to ba a quiet Saturday night, until my hubby tells me he is putting off making dinner since our previous Saturday's 19 year old was up for playing again. i wasn't going to complain so we straighten the bed and waited. 15 minutes later hot 19yo latino chub boy is naked sucking my cock, while my partner is fingering his ass and rimming him. we swing him onto the bed and my hubby moves in behind him and starts pushing his bare thick cock into the boys hole and starts pumping the boy for about 10 minutes all the while the 19yo is sucking my cock and getting me really close. the boy has partner lay back and mounts him sliding his hole up and down the shaft, partner begins groaning loudly and i know it wont be long before he blows. boy pulls off his cock just as he begins to cum onto his hot hole i climb in and push his load into the boy before pumping him full of my hot spunk causing the boy to shoot all over my hubby's stomach and chest. he collapses on my husband and we spend the next 20 minutes making out preparing for round two... similar situation and i unload a second load into the boy before my partner gets behind him and pumps my loads deeper then shoots his load in deep, apologising for cumming in him, not aware that his hole already had three loads buried boy leaves with six loads up his ass. not bad for a safe only twink

Wednesday, I bred a Dominican fuck buddy, then swallowed his load. Friday I took a load from a coworker. That same night I had a mutual breeding session with a friend. Today I took two loads from two different fuck buddies. Between those two loads, I swallowed another guy's load. Those two loads are still in there from earlier ;)

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, I went to megaplex in Providence Saturday. Very busy with a good number of tops ready to bred. I wait in the dark sauna with my towel covering up my cock to show I am only interested in giving up my ass. I lean towards the wall with my ass exposed. I lube my hole but also on the outside of my crack. After the door closes, it is completely dark. I get hands feeling around my butt and when they feel the lubed ass, they either stop or push their fingers in my hole. If they play with me, I reach back and work their cock hard. I lube up their cock then wait for the head to push inside me. I had over 25 raw cocks in me. I had 8 men start moaning and grown as they unloaded inside me. There is always other men watching and feeling around my hole as I get seeded.

This is just a C&P from my blog, hope that's OK...

I hadn't been fucked for like 2 weeks so as you would expect I was beyond horny. I headed down to the tubs, hopeful I would find a nice man to help me with my situation. I got there in the late afternoon and there was a nice crowd about. I walked around a bit, and eventually I caught the eye of a younger black guy, in his mid 20's I would say. We made out a bit, and he released his towel, revealing what had to be a half hard cock, I don't know how big it was but it appeared to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 inches. (Yes, a slight exaggeration, but that fucker was HUGE) It was a beauty. I started sucking on it and it grew to a steely hardness as I struggled to fit as much of it as I could into my mouth. I blew him for about 10 minutes as he played with my ass. I was a bit nervous as to where this was going -- yes, I needed to get my ass reamed but after 2 weeks I wasn't sure how that monster was going to fit!!! Well, it was not to be anyway. After a while he "needed a break". I saw him later in the hallway, and he said how badly he wanted my ass. "Don't be afraid of this", he said, grabbing his hefty cock. "I've had it all my life, I know how to use it." I was up for the challenge, but sadly I never saw him again that day.

I wandered the halls again and another black guy was grabbing my ass. I followed him back to his room, and almost immediately he was shoving a bare dick in my ass. He wasn't overly hung, maybe about 6 inches but it had been so long since I had been fucked he was a good "starter" fuck. After a moment he had my hole opened up and was sliding that bareback cock in and out. He must have been going for about 5 minutes when I felt the sensation of my ass being filled with some sperm. He gave a few more thrusts and his still hard cock slipped out of my creampied ass. He was still hard, so I sucked his cock to clean the cum off of it. A little bit of this and he was ready for more ass. He spun me around and shoved his dick back in, fucking me for another 10 minutes before saying "Take it! take it" and giving me a second load.

After we parted ways, I hung out and watched TV for a bit before wandering the halls again. I ended up in the steam room, where a very short but very cute Latin guy was stroking a stiffy. He wasn't fucking around, no sooner had I gotten over to his position in the hallway, he had me on my knees sucking his cock. That didn't last long before I was shoved over against the wall, and another bare cock was probing my hole. I had to bend waaaay down to get him inside me since he was about 5 foot tall. He could see the bent over position wasn't working, so he threw me on my back so he could get his cock inside me. He really went to town, ramming me with a fury. Somehow, a flashlight materialized. I don';t know where the hell it came from -- unless he had it up his ass! He watched his cock going in and out of me for a bit, then he pulled out and was fingering my hole. I guess some of the black guy's loads were coming out, because he asked me how many loads I had in me already. "One", I replied. "Was it a white guy?" "No, it was a black guy." "Nasty!" was his reply. I thought for a moment he was going to leave, but instead his cock was back in my ass. "Oh, you nasty slut!" he said as he pounded me harder than before. He didn't last much longer, and I felt him pull out... blasting a wad of jizz on my balls. "PUT IT BACK IN!!!" He did... and the last few spurts went in my ass. "I got some in there... with the other guy." He stood there for a few minutes shining that flashlight on my hole admiring his handiwork. "I can see all that cum coming out. Mine and the other guy's. Nasty. Nasty, Nasty hole." When he was done, he wiped his cock off on his towel, and he was gone.

Out of town visiting family, managed to find a local 18yo online, found an excuse to get out of the house and got bred on the kid's couch doggy style. Felt his uncut cock spewing in my ass and must have shot at least 10 spurts into me. Now back with family with his load in my ass. Going to try to keep it in my overnight.

Fucked a hot Asian college boi last night. Been trying to get his ass since he joined A4A back in January, but he didn't want to go bare.

Bois always say that, but get them horny, and most don't care. He left here with two loads in his "safe only" ass. Already going to have him back this weekend.

Went to local resort after work and bred a regular bud in the steam room. We hung out for about and hour and then he took off. I was about to head back to locker when a hot guy passed by me and walked into the same steam room. I just couldn't resist. Got in there and after initial chit chat and told him I think he is hot. Which eventually led to me deep in his ass. Edge never even spoke about protection. After I creamed his ass he invited me to his room. I left another load in his ass before I left. This weekend is going to be fun. My BF is going to be in town and there is an event in town also. Let's see how many I can breed this weekend. Will keep you all posted.

I must be pretty naiv, but a black master who had fucked me some time ago (very painful) invited me over saying that he would be more gentle this time, and would like me to come for a sandwich. I honestly though it was strange to invite me for lunch, but his flat was spacious and I am a student (and hungry for food also). well, when I came he had a fried there, and theyr proceeded to share me between them. Oh my god how it hurt. me pleading made them stop for a while, and they did not manage to pentrate me at the same time. by the time they were done, I could not stand, and my cunt was oozing cum......

Have been traveling for work in NY/Boston/DC...so far three loads. Love anon hotel sex. Got first two loads by a sexy muscle dad with a big thick cock. He gave me the best rim job ever and had my hole quivering for his cock. He took his time pumping his cock in and out. It was seriously one of the best orgasms a top has had inside my ass. I felt his cock swell and rocket off some serious spurts of jizz. We relaxed a bit, a then hit the popper some more and he was deep in my hole for load #2. Load #3 came from a hot threesome I had with two of Boston's sexiest guys. They rubbered up, no problem for me, they're hot as fuck and I'm cool with that as long as I get the cock. As both tops finished fucking me, I recovered their cum filled condoms and dumped them both down my hole. It was a nice amount of cum that I played with fingering it deep inside my ass. Off to DC tomorrow and looking forward to getting drilled by several tops lining up on bbrt.

• Upvote 1