Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night stop by the video store near work after waiting almost an hour and was ready to head home a slightly older looking Latin guy comes in and we smile at each other. He expressed that he's looking to get blown, I was down with we headed to the booths I took a hit of some poppers and got to business. He got super hard and was enjoying but he abruptly pulls out my mouth and bends down and says he wants to fuck my pussy. I pull down my pants bend my ass near the slot take a couple of strong hits just as his dick almost slams in me he spits on his dick to live and jams into my now accepting ass. He starts thrusting fast and faster until he cums in my ass he wipes his dick off zips up and leaves. I clean up and leave

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest irishcumdump

just got home from a session with Sir.  my poor bunghole is on fire and as hard as I try I cant keep his precious seed inside me.  started 3 hours ago with a text from him simply saying "10pm".  Thats all he needs to send! I know that means at 10pm he wants my hole at his front door - no questions.  His house is a 30 minute drive so I immediately rushed home to prepare.  I was so conscious of his deadline that I didnt have time to stretch with a toy and didnt remember to squirt lube up my hole.  Luckily traffic was light and I was at his door at 9.58pm

Sir is very discrete and usually greets me at the door with a smile and a friendly welcome to maintain the pretense Im a nomal visitor.  So when he opened the door with a scowl on his face and said "get the fuck in here cunt" I knew I was in trouble - he had obviously had a rough day and my hole was his chosen method of anger management.  ! walked into the living room and started to undress but he shoved me down on my knees and forced his cock into my mouth.  he didnt want a foreplay suck to relax him he needed to dominate, just some warmup thrusting before the main event.  he throat fucked me for 2 minutes before reaching behind me, pulling down the back of my trackies and shoving his finger up my hole, i yelled a bit

"cunt did you not lube your fuckhole for me?"

"no sir, sorry sir, I was rushing to get here on time and I forgot!  I'll run upstairs and get some"

"Cunt youre going nowhere, if you dont lube your shitter then youre getting it dry"

he grabbed me by the back of the neck and dragged me over to the sofa as i tried to protest.  Bending me over the arm he pulled my trackies down beneath my balls lined up his cock and shoved it in

the world went white for a second, then every sensation in my body focused solely on my poor ring.  I started to scream but he shoved my head into the cushions so the neighbours wouldnt hear.  I almost passed out til he released my neck and I was able to catch my breath.  I begged him to let me get some lube, told him i was sorry.  he just slammed harder

"what the fuck did you think you were coming here for?"
SLAM SLAM
"have I ever lubed my cock for you?"
SLAM SLAM
"sir its hurtin bad"
SLAM SLAM
"thats your fucking problem. you come here knowing my cock needed a hole and youre too lazy to prep for it????"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
"fuck I might not even cum in ya"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
"how would you like that? huh?  A good arse-ripping fuck and no cum to show for it??"
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
SLAM SLAM
at this point I became a manic cumdump slut.  I started begging him to breed me, frantically pleading for his spunk.  he lasted another 5/6 minutes remarking (with some amusement) at one point that my arse was lubing itself for him because I was too lazy.  My bare arse cheeks suffered repeated spanks as he built to his release.  Finally he got faster and his thrusts were shallower before suddenly he slammed balls deep and started splashing his seed into my torn guts.  I collapsed over the arm of the sofa with relief and pleasure at receiving his load after all

after he had regained his composure he pulled out of my ass and commanded me to clean him.  as i had guessed his cock had torn my ass up bad and was streaked with cum and blood and ass juices.  I cleaned him up good and stood up to get dressed and leave but he pushed me back down over the arm of the sofa and spanked my poor arse raw for 10 minutes as a reminder to always lube before stepping into his house.

the drive home was uncomfortable and my ass is still stinging inside and out but man do I know I just been FUCKED!!!

IMG_6294sml.jpg

On 4/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, analluv27 said:

Last night stop by the video store near work after waiting almost an hour and was ready to head home a slightly older looking Latin guy comes in and we smile at each other. He expressed that he's looking to get blown, I was down with we headed to the booths I took a hit of some poppers and got to business. He got super hard and was enjoying but he abruptly pulls out my mouth and bends down and says he wants to fuck my pussy. I pull down my pants bend my ass near the slot take a couple of strong hits just as his dick almost slams in me he spits on his dick to live and jams into my now accepting ass. He starts thrusting fast and faster until he cums in my ass he wipes his dick off zips up and leaves. I clean up and leave

Love it- simple short sweet! Hope he gave ya a big load. ?

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got cold last night so went to a bar in Deep Ellum last night, hoping to pick up drunk and willing. Was talking with this cute-ish stocky early 20's alternative dude named Trent with blonde curly hair, piercing blue eyes and it soon was obvious he was wanting it. I used my "wanna go to my place" line and he agreed. We were barely in the door and we were making out and clothes were coming off. He had a nice kind of chubby body, tiny pierced nipples, and a very nice sized pierced uncut dick. He was quickly down on my dick giving me amazing head and slowly we drifted to the bedroom and started 69'ing each other, taking out his piercing so I could suck him. We were at it a while before he finally said he really wanted me to fuck him. I quickly lubed up his ass and my cock and slid in him raw, his ass offering little resistance. He was moaning saying how good I felt in him. I told him I might cum pretty quickly on the first load but could cum again and he smiled a wicked grin at me saying "that'd be hot". True to form, I was turned on by dicking him raw I came in no time, spurting a huge load on him. He smiled that wicked grin again and sai how good that felt and that if I wanted to fuck him a lot rougher I could.

i rolled him face down on the mattress and started fucking him as hard as I could, pulling all the way out and slamming back in balls deep, at as fast a pace as I could. It was pretty clear I wasn't the first guy to fuck him tonight and he liked getting fucked. Each time I slammed in he let out a loud groan and was super verbal about enjoying it. I kept it up for a while and finally blew load two deep inside him. He was moaning lowly, saying how much he enjoyed it. He rolled on his back and we resumed making out, his tongue piercing clacking against my teeth as I stroked his dick. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me and I told him I did. His face lit up with that evil smile as I said that and again as I said I wanted him to put the piercing back in and wanted him to fuck me bare and cum inside me. He quickly had his piercing back in and before long i'd lowered my ass down on his raw dick and was riding him. I was gasping like crazy as I did as his dick was fairly thick and he had a big piercing on too. "My girlfriend likes it too" he remarked as I made a comment about his piercing and I wasn't sure I heard him right or not but wasn't gonna ask, I wanted to enjoy the ride. He said he would come pretty quickly too, but he could come again, and true to his word he shot a huge in me as I had started riding him. He asked if I wanted to change positions and I switched to laying on my back with my legs over his shoulders and him stroking with deep thrusts inside me. With his dick size and the piercing he was really hitting something inside me right as I was feel safe after wave of intense pleasure, which brought his wicked smile back. He was stroking my dick amazed at how much precum I was throwing off even though I'd shot twice. I told him the fucking was hitting me in the right spot causing that. As he picked up the pace I felt like I was coming close to an orgasm and he said he was too. I got there first and it felt like an intense wave radiating within me and I could a loud groan I'd let out and what felt like cum hitting me in the face. I was hoping he hadn't pulled out to cum but had my head slammed back down on the mattress for the intensity of the orgasm. He came not long after, an intense blast I could feel inside me. I started shaking from the intensity and gasping and he collapsed on top of me and I feel cum rushing down either side of my chest and stomach.

once I'd settled down Trent shifted and started lapping my cum off both our bodies, smirking at me every once in a while. He remarked that my cum was tasty and next time he'd like to swallow some. He was a hot fuck and I told him I'd be down for playing again and said I could host. I told him how hot the fucking he gave me was, and how intense the orgasm was. He laughed and said he could tell, and added that his girlfriend got intense orgasms like that too. He said he liked me fucking him too and from the way his face lit up I could tell he liked getting fucked. I told him I was cool with him having a GF and added I wasn't looking to date and wasn't dating anyone. Part of me wanted to ask questions but I knew better. Straight and bi boys have all kinds of kinks and fetishes. That he wanted to hook up again was all I needed to know. I have time to learn more and maybe he also doesn't want to reveal more. Once he'd licked me clean we cuddled and fell asleep for a while. He'd set his phone alarm and was up at 6. I didn't know what for or ask why. We swapped digits, he thanked me for a good time and left without showering. It was way hotter than I expected and hopefully the start of more.

Friday night a fuckbud stopped by. He's 50, lean, gray beard. Not sure of any other details about him, but he has 8" and loves to fuck raw, talk filthy as he's doing it, and cum in my hairy ass. Drunk as hell, but fucked me twice and had me drink his beer piss between breedings. Definitely my kind of suprise evening. 

• Upvote 2

Got spun this morning before i left to run errands. Hit up a bbc off grinder , we fucked but he insisted on a rubber. I got some more later, a hot white guy and he bred me after fucking me for about 20m. I'm hoping to catch more cock yet today. 

Last week and my local sauna.

My very slutty cum dump friend and I have started to meet in the dark room at the local sauna for breeding sessions (even with a hotel and lots of CL, BBRT etc advertising it's hard to get decent numbers)

Cum dump arrived early doors at noon-is and sent a message saying it was quiet - so quiet that he fucked another bottom ! , almost unheard of for him - altho BB naturally.

I arrived mid afternoon and found the cum dump on his phone trying to get a few more guys.

I took him up to the dark room and started kissing and feeling his ass (not sloppy enough for me yet , its getting so that im only interested in pre loaded ass)

A couple of guys were wanking so I forced his head down on the thickest and pushed till he was choking.

You always need an initiater so I pushed my hard , thick uncut cock in to him making sure every one could see i was raw.

I fucked him gently rocking in and out for a couple of minuets telling everyone what a slut he is and how he loves cum and will take any load.

There was a shy looking indian guy , short mid 30's hairy like a piece of velcro who was hovering around .I pushed him towards the bottom , it turned out he only needed incurragement and was soon balls deep with his good sized (but smaller than mine) cock , I felt to double check that there was no condom ,none , then I pulled the cumdumps cheeks apart and started telling the indian guy that the cum dump wanted his load , he didn't last too long and soon he was glistening with sweet and he fucked his load in.

He pulled out and fled (married guy with buyers remorse ? - who gives a fuck) , I was straight behind the bottom keeping him working on the guys cock with his mouth,I slid staight in , for me going in whilst the other guys cum is still hot and thick is the best ,as it was my first fuck for a few days i just went for it and came in him a couple of minuets later.

I showered and mooched then went back and fucked him again , this time a lot longer .

We compared notes later and on my 2nd fuck I was number 7 out of 10 (he has a couple more with condoms , but I had to tell him that a true cum dump can't count them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Was finally good weather so up i went to the cruising ground yesterday afternoon, It was heaving with horny guys, Long story short i was down on my knees like a good cum slut face down ass up getting pounded my multiple fuckers - I think about 4 guys shot spunk in my ass but the last fucker used a condom. Not a bad way to spend saturday afternoon.

Went to the vault in London, hadn’t been there in a while. But got there early on the bench area, ass pointing outwards. Got well fucked by 8 or 9 guys one guy with this really thick cock came back for seconds.lot of cum dribbling out by the end of the night

• Upvote 3

I've been chatting with a guy today on Breeding Zone and he got me really horny.  I am a complete sissy panty whore and I was telling him about an older guy in his late 60's who moved in across the hall last month who saw me washing my panties in the laundry room a few days ago.  He didn't say anything about it but he smiled at me.  I decided to see if he was interested at all.  So I knocked on his door about an hour ago and asked if he had any sugar.  I was wearing a white shirt but you could clearly see that I had a bright pink bra under it.  He invited me in while he went to the kitchen.  I unbuttoned my shirt so the bra was very visible.  When he came back he just stopped stared, so I asked him if he wanted to see more.  Long story short, he did so I did a slow striptease and he started fondling me, which of course ended up in me sucking him.  Before he finished he asked if we could go over to my place (he's still here and wanted me to post this).  I have a butt plug in and he's been working it already.  I think I may have found a good daddy.  I'll update later

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday 

chatted to a guy yesterday on Grindr a few miles away.

Arranged to meet him , he left the door open and was in the shower.

I washed his back and soon was kneeling his ass ,he moaned as I put a couple of fingers in him.

I tarted fucking him in the shower ,then moved him to the bed for a deep dicking before loading him , he was vert verbal and greatful for my load

FT. LAUDERDALE - Flew home at noon on Sunday, had my bottom boy at his birthday dinner at 6pm, had him in bed with me by 11pm.  We started with some cuddles while watching a Pixar movie and that quickly progressed to rubbing and kissing all over.  He makes the sexiest whimper when I kiss his abdomen, his neck, his back, his inner thigh or his ears.  I have found his spots.  I didn't want to fuck right away so we extended our foreplay throughout nearly the entire movie!  He was writhing as I worked my tongue to his ass.  I don't know how the boy does it, but he took my cock in everywhich way I could imagine.  Doggie, missionary, reverse cowgirl, on his side, me standing on the side of the bed, etc.  As good as it felt, my goal was to make him cum first.  His eyes were rolling to the top of his head as I got my daddy dick deeper and deeper into him.  He finally couldn't take it anymore and rubbed his dick.  He shot a huge load from his stomach all the way to his neck (he's 6 feet tall).  I slowed down to let his ass relax after cumming before I began to speed up my pumping again.  As I pumped harder and harder I could feel that load building in my balls.  Soon I was exploding in his boyhole.  We collapsed and fell asleep quickly thereafter.

About 8:15 I woke up and we were still cuddled together naked.  He was in a position where his cute little ass was pointed right at my crotch.  I immediately got a hard-on.  I spit on my hand and slowly moved my arm down so I could lube up my cock.  I put the wad of spit on my cock and then went straight for his hole.  He was asleep but when I entered him he woke up.  He didn't scream or buck away --- instead he moaned and pushed his ass onto my cock.  WHAT A GOOD BOY!  I really just wanted to be inside of him and stay there but he had other ideas.  He was ready to get pounded.  I obliged.  This time we only fucked missionary after the initial sideways entry.  I was relentless and he was screaming waaaaay too much as my grandfather was in the next room.  I put a pillow over his face to muffle the moans and screaming.  The way his legs were against my chest presented his hole to me in a way that I had perfect access to his hole.  I pounded and pounded, hearing my balls slapping against his butt.  Next thing I know, I'm adding another load to my boy.  He later said, "Oh my God, you fuck me so good."  I love this boy.... hopefully someday you tops will get to tag team him with me!  For now - happy breeding, pigs!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2