Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to a local ABS after work, was sweaty n dirty n horny in my work gear / work boots.  Sucked a few guys off and swallowed their loads.  The 4th was a younger stocky guy who just finished suckin another dude off.  I was watchin a vid and he came into my booth.  He unzipped and pulled his hard thick cock out i sucked it for a few minutes and licked his balls.  He pulled me to stand up and pulled down my jeans and underwear and started sucking my cock.  Told him its sweaty from work but he liked my sweat stink and dove right in suckin my cock and lickin my sweaty balls.  I was oozin precum already and he slurped it all up and got me rock hard.

I pulled him up and forcefully turned him around and bent him over exposing his hot meaty ass.  Spit on his asshole and pushed my cock in, precum was still flowin and lubed his hole.  After a few fuck strokes i slide all the way in his ass.  Continued fuckin for a few minutes gettin verbal tellin him what a hot ass he ass, and tellin him i was gettin close.  Kept fuckin and grunted as i pulled his ass into me and impaled him balls deep, shootin my load deep.  Fucked my load into him for a few seconds then my cock slipped out.  We both pulled up our jeans and he left with an ass full of cum.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Yesterday I worked until 2am. It’s true not a mistake. I thought I earned the reward, so went to the cruising bar. It was quite good. I wanted to be barebacked raw, but M the most of the guys was bottom. I fucked them. After it I went to the sauna, but the situation was the same. I was a bit disappointed, although I had sex with many guys many times. 
Today all day I tried to find a stud. I don’t know why but I met only bottoms. Before I would go to sleep a guy texted me. 22 years old guy with pretty face. Unfortunately he was totally bottom. We decided to let it but I noted that perhaps I would have to make an exception. He became excited and sent some pictures from his ass. OMG. he had awesome ass. I felt I had to fuck him. He was close, so he was at me in 10 minutes. A slim, semi hairy bearded guy, typical full bottom with gorgeous cock. Pity. We were sucking each other for a while. After 5 minutes he lied in my bed on his stomach. He really had a small bubble butt hairy ass. I made his legs spread and open his little pinky hole. It was beautiful. I ate his ass. My cock was rock hard. I fucked him raw for quite long. It was a really passionate sex. With lots of kissing and cuddling. Passionate but also raw. With lots of poppers.  I loved it. He asked me to cum onto his body. I did it. I cummed onto his face. His beard was fully covered with my cum. Nice. He cummed onto his body. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone who knows me, knows I hit the gym generally at least five days a week.  Today I got a really good workout in, and decided that some time in the sauna was a well deserved reward.  So I hit the shower before the sauna, it felt great to just stand under the water for a while.  When I got to the sauna, there were a couple of guys, one of the guys I recognized from my regular gym.  Great body, and always liked it when he cam from the pool in his Speedo.  Today he was wearing a very loose pair of shorts, with the head of his dick poking out.  We kept on glancing at each other; my gym shorts started to tent.  He got up and headed back to the showers, and after about a minute or so, I followed him.  He went to the last shower stall and left the curtain open; he was stroking.   I dropped my shorts, got in the opposite shower, and left my curtain open as well.  We both started stroking, After about five minutes of this back and forth, he suggested that I join him.  I didn't have to think twice, joined him.  We started stroking each other, playing with the other's nips, and making out.  He started playing with my hole, he then spun me around and plowed balls deep in my hole.  He started pumping his cock in my hole, it felt great.  We kept this going for several minutes; biting my back as he was pounding me.  Then he just erupted in me, and I blew my load on the shower floor.  I definitely need to hit this gym more often.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Chatted with a nice looking hairy daddy on scruff in the airport today... We both liked what we saw, so we decided to find each other and hang out. Horniness and spontaneity got the best of us despite us being in a high traffic area, so we tried to be as discreet as possible ducking into a locking family restroom.

Once the door locked, we were all over each other. Tongue wrestling, him sucking me, me sucking him and playing with his nips... Didn't have a lot of time, so pretty shortly after, he had me bent over the baby changing table ramming his fat raw cock in and out of me. A couple minutes later, he picked up the pace and blew his load in my guts.

Then we made discreet staggered exits from the bathroom and I took his hot dad cum all the way back home.

• Like 3

just took a couple loads from a couple wasted daddies in the restroom stall at mcdonalds. my boyfriend found them online and loved how nasty they are so he set up the meeting. both super skinny, mid 60s and big fat meaty dicks. they had me meet them there waiting naked in the stall and both came in the stall so one could record it on his phone while the other one fucked me.one of them called me piggy the whole time. they both unloaded in me in under ten minutes and told me they might use me again. a couple guys came in while they were fucking me and they didn't stop. you could actually hear the one guys big saggy balls slapping me with every thrust. best thing about getting fucked by old guys are those saggy balls.they both recognised me from the bathhouse sling. I obviously didn't recognise them but they have both dumped loads in me a few times

• Upvote 1

I took three dicks this morning before 6am and then went back to bed a happy bottom. Later my bf came over before he had to go to work and added another load to my hole. Before he left he marked me by pissing in my hair. I let it dry and now I stink so good.

I've been letting spurts of pee go in my pants all morning, thinking about the loads I took and the ones I want to take later on. 

• Like 2

Hey guys.  Wasn't really looking this morning but the stars must have been aligned, as it's been a while (too long) since I've been properly fucked and bred.  About 11 am a guy hits me up from A4A - from Chicago, but 1094 feet away.  33 y.o., 6'3", 220 #, 33" waist, 7.5 cut.  Sounded too good to be true.  Did the usual chat back & forth, then he asked "Do you party?"  I told him no, just pot & poppers.  "Cool" he said,  "Where - hotel or your place?"  I like when people cut to the chase and know what we're all here for.  Told him my place, gave him  the address (walkable), and he asked "Pump 'n dump okay?"  "Absolutely!"

He arrived about 11:35 and was everything his profile said.  I had a collar and harness on.  He quickly address and had a beautiful hard cock, but I started sucking.  While doing so he began working my tits - that turns me into a pig.  A few minutes later he said "roll over" and I did, getting on all fours on the bed and facing the mirror.  He mounted me so easily with that beautiful cock and started fucking.  God he was good.  Watching him fuck me in the mirror was such a turn on, and he was verbal.  After about 10 minutes he said, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."  "Breed me, buddy, breed me" I kept blurting out between huffs on poppers.  All of sudden he began and bred me so long, so deep, so well.  He didn't take too long to withdraw, get dressed, thank me, and leave.  All done in a matter of about 20 minutes.  I loved it.  Does that make me a cumdump?!?!  OINK!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh it has been a while but I got two loads last night! I am visiting Thailand and two years ago when I was here I met a Thai guy. Well last night after settling in he came over and we wasted no time and he gave me his first load and I was a good bottom and cleaned his cock off after! We then went for supper and came back to my bungalow. We were just in bed playing video games and I put mine down and starting sucking him, it didn’t take him long and he put his phone down! I blew him for a good 20 minutes deepthroating him getting him good and hard, I turned on my side and he rammed his cock in my ass and gave me a good pounding until he gave me a second load! Cleaned his dick off again it tasted so good! It has been way to long so it felt extra good!

• Upvote 2

Visiting Texas for a week .. took two loads within first 5 hours at hotel from two white guys .. one pump and dump and 15 minutes later the other showed up as he walked out.. later I went down to the  bar and texted a black bear on grinder cause my black daddy at home insists that I take black cum when away. Told him I was already filled with two loads and asked if it was ok. He said that was even better and met me in the Lobby. He was about 45 strapping football type . We made some small talk and went up to my room.. he wasted no time grabbing me from behind and flattening me on the bed grinding what felt like a pretty big cock up against my ass. He pulled down my briefs and I asked him to get the lube off the desk. He snickered and pressed the tip up against my hole . I could tell his head was big as it made a pop and I squealed as it hurt. He reached around the front of my face and told me to sniff. I never did poppers before but holy shit. I could feel my face flush and got a little Sissy but I realized I was taking his cock hard and bucking up against him.. he flooded my gut with his cum and I came all over the sheets.. he pumped me for a while after and then made me lick him clean. Yum

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

A few hours ago. Last days I had some adventures but basically I had to be the top.  I enjoy the fucking and love the feeling when A hot, tight hole is around my cock, but the real enjoy is being bred. And somehow I had to miss that feeling. Only 1-2 minutes quickies without cum. Like some drops of water in the middle of the desert where you’re eager to a bottle of water. 
So, it happened that around 11pm with some desperate and disappointments logged in a chat. I have not met anybody from there since long years. As I connected, a guy texted me immediately. He wrote: ‘ooops, my love is here, I recognised you by the picture of your cummy hole.” Who the fuck are you ( he didn’t have face pictures, only one of his stomach covered by a huge dose of cum. Not much later it turned out that he was the guy with we were chatting for days two years ago. His car stood just behind mine in the queue for McDrive.  Then we didn’t have any chance to meet. And it is usual, we didn’t meet later either. Then I was for weeks in country he got a new job etc. Later happened nothing. Some months ago I stepped out of the tram and I recognised surprisingly he was the driver.  He texted me immediately, later we were chatting and agreed to meet but we couldn’t realise it. 

Yesterday while we were chatting again, I felt that I had to meet him. So I answered if he could visit me at that time. He said yes. I can say he lives in the neighbourhood. And he was there in my living room. He was more handsome as I supposed. He was so sexy I wanted to kiss hom, suck him and ride him immediately but I was waiting. Which later proved to be a good decision. Because the extension between us was just getting higher and higher. And after an almost one hour long smart conversation he cuddled me. And I kissed him. I don’t want to lie but we were kissing without interruption for a half an hour. I swear he was one of the best kissers I have ever met. I slipped my hands under his t-shirt. His chest was cute. Covered with fine hair, a bit belly. OMG. A 29-year-old cutie. And then he slip his hands under my pants. While we were kissing he was stroking my cheeks. I felt his Hardon. I needed his cock in my mouth. And he wanted it too. His cut (which is not typical in Hungary) not too long but really  thick cock was deep in my throat. After a while we changed and he gave me a nice suck. We continued that petting when I proposed to go to the bed. After we undressed quickly we were kissing, cuddling and rolling back and forth on my bed. This heaven was interrupted only with a hot 69. Finally he positioned me over him and I felt his rock hard cock close to  my hole. We looked deeply into each other’s eyes and he nodded. I let his cock in me.  It was another heaven. 
I was riding on him for long time. Sometimes he stopped me because he didn’t want to cum yet. After a while he pushed me onto my back, grabbed my legs and began to fuck me like no tomorrow. He fucked me so intensive that I was out od my mind. When he unloaded me with his from five days collected huge loads. 

It was passionate and raw, an amazing mix with the brutal fuck and making love. I adored it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

just dumped my load in a poz tranny cumdump who had a few loads swimming around in her sloppy community owned fuckhole. I have fucked her many times as a boy and as a girl and can't decide which way I prefer the slut. Either way, the pussy is sweet and usually WELL lubed. Fucked her in a cute miniskirt, halter top and short brown wig

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

just dumped my load in a poz tranny cumdump who had a few loads swimming around in her sloppy community owned fuckhole. I have fucked her many times as a boy and as a girl and can't decide which way I prefer the slut. Either way, the pussy is sweet and usually WELL lubed. Fucked her in a cute miniskirt, halter top and short brown wig

Is it lilcumdump he he he

• Haha 1

I was bored at work yesterday and hopped on Adam4Adam for shits and giggles. There was a guy with a fat dick near me and he sent me a message. I told him I wasn’t looking for now and was at work. He was working too and we found out that work very near each other and that we Park in the same indoor lot. Neither of us could host but I told him I’d take that cock anywhere as long as he raw fucked me. I asked him if he would be into fucking me in the car at the parking lot. We decided to “work late” so that most of the cars would be gone. I had to creatively clean out my hole in the men’s room using Spit, toilet water and my fingers ( which was surprising super fucking hot)! I met him at his car, gagged on his fat prick until it was sloppy enough to jam in my cunt. He has a really fat cock and I could definitely used a little lube. I rode him for about two minutes until he pumped his seed in me. He said it was only the 2nd time he barebacked and he loved it. We have made plans to meet in the parking garage again on Friday and he promised he would pound me for a good long time. I will bring lube this time. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, smokey1121 said:

Is it lilcumdump he he he

lol yupp. There was so much cum in the slut that it was dripping down my balls while I fucked her so I got the bitch to lick the cum off my balls when she sucked my cock clean after I was finished using that swampy fuckhole. The whore actually reeked like cum and had a streak of dry cum on her face. Bitches panties were soaked with jizz in the pussy area. I'm lowkey impressed some faggots will actually leave the house and walk around in public dressed like such an obvious cumdump. Daddy must be so proud. lmao

• Like 3

Just recently moved to a new town, it's a small conservative place and I was very nervous that I wouldn't find what I need here....have met a few guys since moving in, all were nice, but very plain and all safe...this past weekend things took a turn.  I took off work early on Friday and hooked up with this tall dark skin dude with great dick and a big load he wanted to put in my ass.  One thing led to another, he turned out to be a connect for something I haven't done in quite a while...by Sunday evening, I had taken 14 BBC some only orally, but most in the ass too.  I got stretched and loaded up all weekend, here and even visited a nearby larger city.  I made notes about each encounter and would love to share more if anyone is interested...If so, I will open a thread in the backroom due to some of the content.  Let me know.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4