Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Ten minutes ago. My boy, Drew spent last night with my buddy Steve and his mates. He came home an hour ago and wanted a load from his Daddy. I undressed him. He smelled fucking amazing, covered in the sweat of 4 men. I kissed him deep as I Β fingered his wet hole. He told me they used him all night and he took 4 loads up his ass and 2 in his mouth - he still had cum in his stubble which I licked off. I put him belly down on our bed and spread his legs wide then I Β  shoved my tongue deep in his well-used hole. He was full of fukkin cum and tasted great. I was horny as fuck so I mounted him and put several strong thrusts up his cum-filled asshole and shot my load into him. I fuck Drew most days but I love it when he gets fucked and loaded by other men for my pleasure.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

I am on vacation at the canary Islands.

Here in Maspalomas are some nice leather bars within the Yumbo Shopping Centre -Β  most of them with backrooms.

It was very crowded, but on a fuck Bench were two hot bottoms kneeing...

I love fucking a well used and bred hole, so seeing another top dumping a load into one of them made me so hot I had to add my toxic load, too.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Last night - two different men. First man I'd never met before that evening, but enjoyed an hour in his cab being fucked like a machine, except he had a lot of passion behind every thrust. He was incredible and is planning to get a hold of my "Pimp Daddy" to set up another meeting between us. I think I rocked his world. Second guy was a black trucker I've had twice before and enjoyed so thoroughly each time. He is always so passionate, yet so dominating. He's slow, almost machine-like but really more what I would say is methodical. He starts slow, lets me simmer, turns things up a bit, then lets them simmer there for a while, and keeps doing this for the entire time we fuck. Last night was 3 hours of this incredible sex and two loads inside me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Grindr may not always work but when it does, it does.

My favorite part was the quick chat to phone number time lol when he said he was gonna call me I had a feeling it was gonna happen. I find myself talking to alot of men over 50 and this was no different. His stats were 54 years old 5'10 220 lbs and said he doesn't send cock pics..... which would make me nervous but his pics so fair said enough.... In other words.....Say less, come over..... hahah. Β 

35 min later im cleaned out and waiting out front of my apartment building (I cant figure out the buzz system or I would've just waited upstairs! smh). Although I moved here in the conscious effort to be able to wait my apartment door ive started to love waiting out front. Β Adds another level to embracing the pig inside and being a hoe in the elevator is always fun. Quick fuck and deep, he barely let me get him hard before I was turning around on the couch butttttttt im learning to not complain. Considering his load is leaking out of me right now and im writing this I know I did a good job.Β 

Β 

It may be the thread where we post our most recent adventures but this thread has grown to be a massive motivation for me over the years. Im slowly coming out of my shell and embracing all that this site allows us to do! love it! message me if you want to chat. im trying to be as active and as genuine as possible here!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lol….I’m such a pig. Β Taking a break from an 18-hour session. Β We all decided to shower, eat a little, hydrate …. Before we continue our game of darts. Β I’ve got 4 poz loads in my ass - I gave 3. Β Wondering what the count will be after the next round.

• Piggy 3

24 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

Lol….I’m such a pig. Β Taking a break from an 18-hour session. Β We all decided to shower, eat a little, hydrate …. Before we continue our game of darts. Β I’ve got 4 poz loads in my ass - I gave 3. Β Wondering what the count will be after the next round.

How many punters are playing in the next round?

• Piggy 2

about 20 minutes ago ... walking the dog, over by Ramrod ... a guy that had been taking loads all night,Β  in the parking lot on the corner ... was getting fucked between a couple of parked cars ... all he said was let me suck your Cock ... so I did ... the guy fucking him at the moment pulled out so the guy could taste all the loads in his Hole, so I took his Hole ... loads splashed out onto my jeans ... it was hotttt ... pumped my Sperm up his gut ... walked back home with the dog ... feeling great ...Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

about 20 minutes ago ... walking the dog, over by Ramrod ... a guy that had been taking loads all night,Β  in the parking lot on the corner ... was getting fucked between a couple of parked cars ... all he said was let me suck your Cock ... so I did ... the guy fucking him at the moment pulled out so the guy could taste all the loads in his Hole, so I took his Hole ... loads splashed out onto my jeans ... it was hotttt ... pumped my Sperm up his gut ... walked back home with the dog ... feeling great ...Β 

that’s a real patient dog β€” mine would be trying to get the guy’s phone number.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Last night - 4 hours straight. My "Pimp Daddy" trucker needed to infuse me with some of his seed after pimping me out for several straight days to other truckers. He helped me find a comfortable way to "sit and ride" a man in a sleeper cab, as I've only ever done it on a bed before and only for him. He really loves it when a gurl like me rides him, so he wanted me to develop this "skill" to be even better in sex. Always being a total submissive I never took it upon myself to "take charge" but Daddy's showing me that it's a huge turn-on to some guys.

Have 2 more truckers lined up tonight - a newcomer to the truck stop is one of them and part of what Daddy showed me is what I'm going to do for this lucky guy who was up in Canada as part of the Freedom Convoy for a week!

13 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Its been a long time since having such a piggy weekend, but I feel I might need one. Oink!

• Piggy 1

15 hours ago, Horus73 said:

How many punters are playing in the next round?

There were 5 of us for the first session. Β One guy needed to leave when I chatted with you. Β Then 4 for the next round…and one guy had to leave. Β And three of us stuck it our until the end. Β 

• Piggy 1

Not sure been too long!Β  Living in crazy ghost town with zombies, no real men around these days.Β Β  No Joke!

Edited by NatureBoy

I'm fully vaxxed and healthy, but I'm off the market with how COVID is. I work directly with the public in a high risk environment and I've already had COVID once. I am extremely careful and not interested in reinfection or spreading further infections.

I'm in a weird place now psychologically. I feel like having a sex life must either be a 200mph death race or final days in a convent.

• Piggy 1