Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hi guys, I'm new here and would love to share. I got my last load 2 days ago. I was at the store when I saw this guy checking me out. I look and act super straight. He recognized me from some pics I posted on an amateur site, two years ago. I was outside the store and he approached me and said he thinks he knows me from someplace. We talked a minute or so, then he  pulls his phone out and shows me my pics, I was a little embarrassed and didn't know what to do. We talked a few more minutes and he invited to his house.  I went home and showered and when I got to his place he was wearing nothing, I couldn't believe the size of his cock! It was a fascinating 9.5 inches when hard and it was a beautiful 6 inches soft when he opened the door. I knew what to do right away, the door closed, my clothes came off and he was in my mouth. We slowly made it to the bedroom, I swear he ate my ass for twenty minutes before he rolled me on my back and slowly crawled up me. Neither of us said a word, I just looked into his eyes and kept nodding yes as he got closer, he leaned in and started kissing, that was when my ass caught on fire. He pressed that lovely lubed cock against my hole and just kept grinding until I opened up and he eased inside, bliss! We made out and he fucked me nice and slow until he was all the way in, balls deep, that's when I just melted. He fucked me so passionately, then held my face with both hands while he kissed me and I felt his dick pulsing, oh I've only felt that twice before, it was so sexy. He came inside me so deep. I loved it, that was the first of 4 loads he put inside me, I went home happy and leaking his cum. We're gonna hookup again tomorrow night and I can't wait!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

10 load hotel breed session...

With 2 loads in I quickly found a 54 year old building working on a site near the hotel who wanted sloppy seconds and wanted to breed me completely anon. I told him I had taken a few loads and he headed round. He let himself into my dark hotel room to find me hooded, ass up in my pup hood, he removed the butt plug from my cummy hole, unzipped and slid his solid dick into me.

No chat, no interaction just a horny fukka pleasuring himself in my cummy hole. He used me well and was quickly unloading inside me, delivering hot load number 3 and leaving me tagged as his, ‘USED BITCH’.

He must have enjoyed breeding an anon cumdump as The following morning he returned to dump a other load!

To be continued! 031FE529-D5D5-4AD0-AE4F-215649B84281.thumb.jpeg.413ff06357dccdf13ec91dd20abc13ae.jpeg

• Piggy 2

Having issues with pipes in my home leaking, and have been using a friends place to shower.  Yesterday he wasn't home, and I decided to go to the local truck stop and use theirs 

I was hoping to have some fun while there and started browsing Grindr.  Within a minute a trucker hit me up and said was looking for some ass in his truck.  I one upped him and said I was there to get a shower, and needed someone to wash my back!  He said he'd do more than wash it,  and sent a fully nude pic of him.  He wasn't the best looking trucker, but it was his 7-8 beer can cock that got my attention!

Sent him my shower stall number, and he was there in a flash!  Wasted no time.  Was very verbal , which I love.  Pulled his cock out and just said get to work boy!  Wasn't long before I tasted precut and I said put that load where it belongs, not down my throat!  Fortunately I brought some lube as he was one of the thickest cocks I've taken.  Didn't take him long to seed me.  He suggested I finish shower but not get dressed if I wanted another trucker in me.

Well hell yes I did!  After a few minutes he returned with a BBC trucker buddy.  He wasn't nearly as thick, but I'd say probably 10 inches.  The first trucker said he wanted to feed my throat as his buddy seeded me.  Got spit roasted  and both came at the same time!

Needless to say I won't be using my friends shower much anymore!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Haha 1

The 10 load hotel visit

I now had 3 loads in and wanted more. I switched all my status to advertise a

Used neg cumdump, sloppy thirds, no load refused. I was now able to attract the sleazy hard core breeders. 

My sleazy cunt was offered a 9inch PoZ BBC. It turns out this guy had his eye on my cunt with a view to dumping a load in me for a while. He was cheating on his bf so wanted anon fuck n go. He asked if was up for taking his poz load. No question about it, strictly no load refused.

Besides, nothing hotter than being used as a piece of white trash and being bred by an anon black poz dick! I was instructed to be ass up on the bed, fully hooded, leave the pen by my side for tagging and leave the lights on so that he could take pics if he wanted to. He also asked that I try and keep my hands behind my back as a sign of total submission to a poz dick. I agreed as long as i could take regular popper hits. He arrived just as planned to find the butt plug fully inserted keeping the previous 3 loads in.

I took a good popper hit as he pulled the plug from my cummy hole. He slapped his growing semi against my hole and the dripping strangers cum. I took another hit and was given a short sharpe reminder, ‘hands!’ His dick was resting against my hole as I placed my hands behind my back in submission. I felt him insert the head of his dick in my as he moved it around. I wasn’t sure if that was part of opening me up or him wanting to play with strangers cum on his dick.

I was completely horned knowing I had black poz dick teasing in me. He then slowly fed me his full 9inches. I held my own wrist as he plowed into the cum loads, I needed to show how submissive I can be taking poz cock. I did hear him comment, ‘Wow, very cummy hole’ as he slid in and out watching his dick covered in strangers spunk. He moved about to make sure he fucked me from several angles as he creamed me. While he was balls deep in me he grabbed the pen and tagged me, ‘WHORE CUNT DUMP’. Then he continued until I grabbed the poppers for a hit, he paused until my hands were behind my back, then fucked me harder. I could tell he was close until I heard that hot question, ‘so you taking my poz load then?’

Without hesitation I replied, ‘I want it, breed me, breed me!’ I felt him unload his poz cum into my slutty cunt and I was buzzing. A few short hard thrusts to ensure I took it deep and He was done and I was bred with a hot black guys poz cum. He pulled out and slapped his now semi dick against my cummy hole the He got dressed, pausing to take a few pics of my freshly loaded ass and spoke as he left, ‘nice cummy hole slut, enjoy!’ I knew I would enjoy even more now with a poz load in! 83BD308D-6279-4B90-B39B-44FC572953D2.thumb.jpeg.6f474d65b71c19e55a3d4a914a996ad6.jpeg

Edited by Taggedslut
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Nailed by a fuckbuddy last night. And fuck, he was in the mood! First load after he fucked me for 20 minutes. Second, I swear, after he had been drilling my ass for almost 45 minutes. I don't know how some tops can fuck so long without cumming. But my hole was very happy LOL. Shot my load twice while he was pounding me. He wore me out 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

C902039F-023C-4D5B-9209-ECD3608AF0E4.thumb.jpeg.5efed9bf49a7bfd652f2b72929532518.jpegThe 10 load hotel visit 

I was on a mission... ass up and hooded with a poz breeding load in and 3 others too looking for more cum donations when a horny guy offered to wank his load over my hungry hole. I immediately said yes and he arrived to find me hooded and ass up.

He had no idea a black 9inch dick and just unloaded a poz load into me. He unzipped and released his semi 7 inches and slapped his dick against my hole before keeping his word and wanking it. He grabbed the poppers and took a hit. He wiped his precum dripping dick over my hole and took another hit. It worked! With his head against my hole he pushed in. In total silence he wanked off a huge hot load. Just as promised, I wasn’t fucked but I was reloaded. The tip of his dick pushing against my cummy hole he squirted a huge hot load out, and made sure he fed my hole with it. He wrote, ‘CUM SLUT’ on my ass and drew an arrow to my hole. I now had 5 loads in me. 

Edited by Taggedslut
  • Piggy 4

The 10 load hotel visit - load 6

Almost straight away I had a 49 year old hard top wanting to use sloppy seconds, or in my case 5ths. 5 guys had donated their seed for my cunt. I waited on all fours for his anon 8inches to slide in. I was plugged when he arrived and he fingered me with the plug in. I then waited while he stripped. He pulled the plug and replaced it with his rock solid dick.

No chat, no messing. This guy was under no illusion my cunt had been multi filled, in fact that was the attraction and he loved it. Here he was balls deep in a stranger following instruction and simply being using be as a breeding bitch with my hungry ass over the end of the bed.  With no fuss he emptied his 5 day nutt into my hole. I could feel my jock was soaked in strangers cum that had been fucked in and out of my cunt. When the guy had finished unloading he started fucking me some more. He whispered in my ear, ‘I’m not pulling out until you’ve had my second load’. He fucked harder than the first load as he played in me, fucking me up the bed.

He was in me for ages. I was spread across the bed with his cummy dick pumping my cunt. I could happily have had him in me playing in those multiple loads for as long as he wanted, his throbbing dick never ceased pumping me. Eventually the situation got the better of him and he unleashed his second load inside me while I was spreadeagled and pinned to the bed by his dick.  He slowly pumped his load in, clearly get51F04A62-BC68-470A-873F-4E483A8CB74E.thumb.jpeg.171fc85b80ed1e0c95d17ca10e9dc7e2.jpegting off by breeding a total cumdump.  He just lay there on top of me flexing his cummy dick inside me. Eventually he pulled out and started to dress and I positioned my self on all fours on the end of the bed to proudly show my cum dripping hole. I heard him put his coat on then stand behind me again. ‘Oh fuck, I need to be in there again’, he unzipped and teased his semi against my hole until it was rock hard again, then he slipped it back in me balls deep. I could tell he was on his phone but I had no idea if he was texting a boyfriend, wife or mate, or even taking pics or video. To be honest it didn’t matter, he was using me and that entitled him to full access.  He was playing in my cummy hole  and was there until he said he was now totally empty and spent. He wrote 2 loads in on my ass, zipped up and left. 

51F04A62-BC68-470A-873F-4E483A8CB74E.thumb.jpeg.171fc85b80ed1e0c95d17ca10e9dc7e2.jpeg

• Piggy 3

I went to the bath again last night. I got bred within 15 minutes of getting there. Then things got really slow so I wound up staying 5 hours trying to get my needs met. I fucked 4 guys and got a total of 3 guys to tuck me but only got the 1 load. I finally planted my seed in a super hot twink that offered his ass to all takers in a sling at 1:30am after the place had almost empty out.  I gave him his 3rd load, but even he couldn't get any one else to do him. I finally gave up trying to get another guy to fuck me half an hour later.

Last night / this morning.  Here in SoFl, we're going through a substantial cold-wave, and my fb Chris doesn't have a furnace at his place - only space heaters.  He asked if he could come over and spend the night, to which I replied "of course".  I like him, we have similar tastes is sexual depravity, occasionally we go to Slammer together, but usually I go to his place or he comes here. Often he has some hot-holed bottom over there, and calls me.  So, we had some fun last night Breeding each other, eating each other's Hole, and sucked each other off this morning.  And, when I took the dog out this morning, I left the computer on, and he was sniffing around BZ.  Maybe he'll join up !!

• Like 2

Today I made a video with a leather daddy. We met on BBRT, and then Twitter. After a non-sexual meet to discuss history and plans and get a feel for one another, we got together today to make a film for our Fans pages. 

Daddy shows up in his motorcycle gear, and with a black harness under the jacket. After setting up the lights and cameras, we got down to business. We kissed sloppily, and groped. I undressed him boots first, and down to his underwear (looked like mesh). Cock slightly below average and a weird shape, but already leaking precum. We swap oral sex for a while. Then he gets ME naked, leaving me in my white harness and fingerless gloves. He teases my hole with his dick, and gently pulls the plug out of my butt. 

My hole breathes a sigh of relief. A loud sigh. LOL

He brought with him a steel instrument called a comma. It's shaped like a giant half-ring barbell that one puts in their nose. Stimulates the prostate. After playing with my dick using a sheathe of some kind, he puts the comma inside. Very new sensation that hits the top of the prostate. A good feeling! 

Then he fucks me loudly, and like an animal. Pounding away at my hole, and dumping his seeds inside me. Feels fucking amazing. We get a shot of me squeezing the load out to show he planted successfully. Then he puts the comma back inside my hole while I jerk off with the cock sheathe. I spit out a huge sticky load all over my right glove. Comma comes out clean. 

A good fuck. Leatherpunk16 is happy. 

• Like 3

Got one about 15 min ago from my former roommate...known him for 15 years & we never had sex untl the other day. He returned today for a repeat pounding. Gave one to my hot  bottom friend Friday night @DENLA where we both broke some records....crazy weekend!

Yesterday night at the bathouses. 
Fist was a threesome, but the bottom couldn't take my dick. 
After that I fucked a hairy guy but it wasn't that good. 
After that I play with a third guy but he asked for a condom and I didn't had one or wanted to fuck with it so he sucked me dry. 
Not the best night for me but was fun. 

My husband was in a "no load refused" mood, put his ass in public service and took 5 or 6 loads. 
Fucking cum whore ❤️

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Here in SoFl, we're going through a substantial cold-wave, and my fb Chris doesn't have a furnace at his place - only space heaters. 

It was quite chilly again yesterday, and Chris came over last night as well - and brought a little present with him.  I think I may have fucked the "present" before, and fortunately I had the playsheet under the sheets.  We had a pervectly filthy time of it for the second night in a row.  The present was a hot-holed Hispanic guy, with a great hairy Hole - one of my very favorites.  Chris and I both rutted in him, ate his Hole together, fucked him some more and then shared each other's Sperm up that sweet hairy Hole.  It's only a queen-sized bed, and the three of us actually slept together off and on, but the sensation of a mouth on my Cock did wake me up a couple of times.  Of course, I was guilty of the same ... 

Now where did I put that bottle of cum-stain-remover .... the washing machine is calling those sheets ... loudly 😒

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1