Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 4/29/2022 at 4:29 PM, wow456 said:

My last load came from my uncle on Wednesday night. This isn't anything new, my uncle and I have been fucking since I was 16. He just moved back, he knew about the trailer office and asked if I wanted some alone time. I told him," I can't say no, but be there after I'm done my shift." I told him I was off the next day and let's share a bottle of rum. He asked me if I felt strange about it. I told him, no, like when back when he tought me jerking off in his thong. I told him I would be off at midnight, and heading to the trailer. I told him park in the parking lot across the street, since I would be getting a drive back from someone he knew. Told me he jerks off to my pictures I send him in my Speedos, since I been working out over the past fout years. Last time me and him hooked up was about two years. He loves my bubble ass.

I asked him was he into anything different, I told him I'm into watersports and I've been a real sex pig sinc I've been on PrEP. He just said "nice". I also told him I still want it the same way. You are my dad and I'm your 'special little boy'. He also asked me if I've been a whore for the police force, I told them, yes. His buddies and a few new married ones. He just texted a pic of his dick after. 

At about midnight, I got a text from my uncle, telling me he's waiting in the lot across the street, I got to the office trailer and I went to the washroom to brush my teeth, he told me to be smelly a bit. I got into my superman boxers and we just started out cuddling, groping and drinking. He just was feeling my body and saying " god you are such a sexy strong man, I see you're getting hard my special little boy". At this time I just started groping my uncle, we just started drinking. After about three glasses of rum, we really started at it. He carried me to my bed, saying " going to pop your cherry son". He threw me on the bed, took off my superman boxers, we both drank from more rum. He just started slap my ass and said " who's my special little boy", I just said "me dad" .

He got naked and just started facefucking me and just flipped me back over and just started fuck me, just pound me until he hit my ring, and said " just like when you was 16 and I popped your cherry in my jock strap, when I caught you jerking off in", next I just gave him a kiss.. He gave me a few more pumps and he breed my boy hole. He pulled out and I turned around start cleaning his dick off. He told me " good little piggy". After this we just passed out from all the drinking. 

The next day, I told my uncle, " still want to pee in my hole?", We got hard right away. Went to the shower and he started to fuck me. He just started peeing in my hole. He pulled out and it came right out of my ass, I asked could I pee on him, he told me to let him drink it. I put my dick into his mouth and down his throat it went. 

I'm not going to lie, it was hot seeing my uncle, drink my piss. We started to wash up as my uncle was washing me " missed washing that boy pussy of yours." I washed him up and told him I miss his furry body. After we got out of the shower, I gave him a blowjob, he shot his load down my throat. He had to go, but since he has moved back my uncle will be in my boy hole more 😈

[I know this is incest, I don't care, when I was 16, it was all consented and the age of consent in Canada is 16]

As an uncle to close to 30 nephews (including great nephews,) I definitely wouldn't dream of that kind of relationship.  As a nephew, I most likely would go where you have, and I can't see myself having any issues with it.  More power to you!

I'm a satisfied bathhouse slut tonight, bred 2 holes and was able to get my hole bred by 3 guys tonight. I was a little worried since I had no trouble finding a parking space tonight, but the small crowd that was there was actually there to fuck, which is never true if there is a big crowd in Portland. I accomplished more fucking tonight than I had in the entire month of April prior to tonight, and was only there for 3 hours not the 6-7 hours I have been spending most weekend nights this year. I was tired and it was rapidly thinning out so I decided to quit while I was ahead and go home.

Now if I could just get a few of to figure out how the group thing works I might not have to move, all 12 guys I fucked with were 1 on 1 encounters unfortunately. Plus typically after a good night like this it is completely dead for several weeks afterward, I guess I'm the only one that would want to have this much fun or even more several times a week.

• Like 3

was at a local cruise video lounge with a play area upstairs couple days ago. Many poz men frequent here. Was horny for loads as usual and finally met up with this white daddy top I had been chatting with more awhile. 

i got there early so I was cruising the video room and hallways. I chose a GH cubicle and stood in front of it. It was pretty dead but lunchtime is can be hit or miss.  The guy walked downtown he dark hallways and we exchange smiles. I walked into the cubicle and he followed after leaving the door open. We kissed briefly, I dropped to my knees immediately got it soft cut cock and suck it until it was rock hard which didn’t take long. I pulled my shorts down turned around facing the wall giving him the sign. He spit on his cock and my ass and as I sniffed my poppers he rammed his rock hard cock into my ass. He fucjed me for a bit then he noticed another white bear top watching jerking his cock with our door open. After a bit, He pulled out he softly nudged my shoulder and I knew the signal. He wanted to white me out to the bear watching. I quickly turned around still bent over and without hesitation, the bear inserted himself in me and pounded me. Of course I was sucking the other daddy top, getting spit roasted. The bear pulled out, I turned around and the daddy top rammed his raw cock in me and within seconds bred me deep. I couldn’t help but cum immediately after as I had been edging for days. He asked if I wanted another load and I gladly said yes. He stayed rocked hard. Then gave me a second load minutes later. we both were satisfied and walked out

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Post up on my favorite site.

Door unlocked cum in and breed me was the topic. BBC bigger the better

Showered and lubed up and laid face down on the bed. Didn't have to wait long. Heard the door chime. 

Guy walks in and drops his sweets, rubs his cock on me an then is in. Pulls me up to a head down ass up position and just pounds away. Hear feel him tense up and feel his cock flood me. He gets dressed and out he goes. Not a bad cock. Just was hoping for more and bigger. Am about to get up and check posting when I hear door chime again. Young man walks in.

Flips me around on my back head over edge of bed and feeds me his cock. Way more then I can handle in my mouth but I try. Its getting bigger by the sec. Turnover and show me your pussy he says. I.do and he immediately slides his cock into me. He his deep inside and pushes more in. Now we're talking. Slow and deep. Harder and deeper. For a long time for ever it seems. I'm gonna cum inyou he says. I reply by pushing back hard to get all of him in me. He slams forward and I feel him pulsing. Omg I'm so full. I got his number. He already texted he wants more..

253-750-2355 

• Like 1

He texted outta the blue.

He was in town and wanted to meet up. He asked if I minded I he brought a lady friend??

I wasn't quite sure what to say!

He said he would be at my place at 8pm.  Same same he asked.. I replied yes. All day I was worked up in anticipation..

Off work head home? Shower. Shaved. Have a drink and wait. 7:50 I strip and go to the bed room. Lube up and lay face down on my custom built fuck bench. It's padded. Has hand hold everything a good cock whore needed.

Shortly I hear the door chime.  Vibrating in anticipation I wait. THEY both come in my room.

I can see them but hear them. He's is getting undressed I know. Someone slaps my ass. A warm body rubs against my ass, I feel his cock sliding up and down my crack  teasing me. Then he's in.. just like before, the size is startling, the depth pushes me too and past my limits. He's gental, deep slow strokes. Yet powerful. She rubbing my back.  I an smell her. He's picking up the pace slamin me into the bench. Harder and harder he breeds me. Omg I almost forgot how it made me feel. Full owned and used.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

So, my bank holiday weekend started on Friday with a door open scene with another guy from my building complex. He messsaged me on his way home from work asking if I was up for some fun. When I said yes, he told me to strip, get on the bed face down with my hole (or pussy as he loves to call it) high in the air. 

Id left the door open and about 3 minutes later I heard him enter. He always likes to start by rimming me for a good 10 minutes - and this guy seriously knows how to get his tongue in deep. This was followed by another 10 minutes of some deep fucking. He's got a good sized cock, around 7 inches but thicker than most so you really feel it strecthin you out. Particularly when he starts pulling all the way and then thrusting balls deep back in. He felt his cock pulse and I knew I was getting load number 1. 

It then turned in to a quiet friday night and Saturday - bank holidays can be like that and I'd almost given up hope when a regular I haven't seen in a while hit me up. Now this guy has an amazing cock - not the biggest I've ver had but he's definitely in the 'above average' category. Not that size is the only factor - this guy knows how to use it and he stretches me like no-one else. So it will be no suprise that I told him to head on over. 

Well, 5 loads later, it's nearly Monday morning and he's just left. 

Of course, my 'pussy' still hasn't had enough. I'm not sure there will be anyone around now ... might have to get the f-machine out...

I was in Tulsa, Oklahoma last week for work.  I checked into a shithole motel with easy in and out access and posted an ad to get used on Doublelist.  I got a reply and got myself into position. I stripped, lubed up my asshole, strapped on my cup jock so I couldn't enjoy my own hardon and put myself in restraints.  I shackled my ankles with leg irons and cuffed my hands behind my back, and left the door cracked.  

I waited for a total stranger to show up that needed to fuck a sub faggot, restrained, alone and completely helpless.  After half an hour, he showed up and bent me over on the bed.  He poppered me up and started fingering my wet hole.  He held onto my cuffed hands for leveraged and plunged into me and used my hole how he wanted.   I was held down by the cuffs and not going anywhere, and he pumped my hole how he wanted and rape-fucked his cum deep into me.  

After he was done, he pulled out, got dressed and had me stand up and face him. He told me to open my mouth and he spit into it, while I was still cuffed up.  He turned around and left, me still restrained in cuffs, his load dripping down my hole, and his spit in my mouth and face. And, he left his old dirty jock on the floor as a reminder of what he did to me.  

This pic is his jock, and the cuffs that were on me when he fucked me. 

image_123927839.JPG

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

My last load came from my business man bull. He usually pays me, he's rich and likes certain things. I got the text about 4 pm, I told him I'll be in the office trailer, not to far from his office. He told me he'll be around at 8 pm and wanted me in that jockstrap he likes. I told him the door will be unlocked and my ass will be up. He usually pays me $500 for a blowjob and $1000 for him to breed me. I have told him I can do it for free, but he tells me he likes me, and wants pay me. So at about 8 pm his car pulls in, door open. He pulls in and brings a buddy. He knows I am cool with it. They both started slapping my ass, and I could hear him say to his buddy, told you that fag has nice ass. His buddy started to finger me and couldn't believe how tight my was is, he said " told you" . Next I could hear them drop their pants, his buddy forced his dick into my mouth and as I was sucking it, he got hard, he has I would say a 8 inch thick dick. 

He said, "Pete, this fag sucks dick better than my wife". He starts to feel my body a bit and gets completely naked. He said, " Pete, you want to watch me and wait for your turn". He pulled his dick and just started to feel me. He told me to take off his shirt, I did. Next he started to make out with me. Pete said " told you, my fag will give a man the attention you need". His buddy asked me, you like this fag?" I said, "yes". He asked me if I was cool if he did not use a condom and could I breed you", I said "yeah", 

Next he started to lick my hole, and I could feel his dick on my hole, I told him " put it in". He started out slow, and with one big push forced it into my ring. He started pounding me like crazy, he gave me a kiss and said " good girl, take my dick, I'm going to knock you up so my buddy can use my load as lube" He just said "take it fag, take my babbies", I said "thank you, sir". About 5 more minutes and he breed my hole. He pulled out and call me "a faggot whore", I told him, " let me show you how much of a whore I am", I started to suck his dick, tasting my ass. He just said " good little whore" .

Next, it was my business man turn, he usually likes vanilla sex, so we did our usual. His buddy just sat there in the chair watching. I did my usual suck his dick, we made out and he breed me and used his buddy cum as lube, after he breed me, they both left, left an envelope. Both gave me 2k and I gave his buddy my snapchat, so next time he's in town, he can use me and unload. He told me he's going to back next month and want to use a sling. But, I will see my business man bull next week.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Last night.  Hooked up with a guy at his home. I wore a baby-doll nightie, hose & heels and a ton of makeup. On his front porch, he put a steel collar and chain on me. Then, for 6 hours his friends came over and fucked me raw, Bit and chew my nips and licked and sucked blood from them. I drank gallons of piss. Then he went and got guys off the street to spit, piss and dump shit on me. Got more fucks, drank more piss.  When he let me free I paid HIM $50.00. Well, it was worth it.👙💋

• Piggy 2

7 hours ago, SuzeFagRag said:

Last night.  Hooked up with a guy at his home. I wore a baby-doll nightie, hose & heels and a ton of makeup. On his front porch, he put a steel collar and chain on me. Then, for 6 hours his friends came over and fucked me raw, Bit and chew my nips and licked and sucked blood from them. I drank gallons of piss. Then he went and got guys off the street to spit, piss and dump shit on me. Got more fucks, drank more piss.  When he let me free I paid HIM $50.00. Well, it was worth it.👙💋

That is so hot man wow

Last night I was awakened by some knocking on my door, at three in the morning. I ignored it at first, because I thought I was still asleep, and then panicked because I figured it meant there was an emergency. I had the presence of mind to slip some clothes on and I answered the door...

...and this sexy married guy I've played with several time was standing there. He's got a wife, but she knows he plays with guys on the side - she just doesn't want details. Every time we play, he wants me to load him up and send him home with my cum. Our schedules rarely line up though, since we work different shifts (and he has a wife) but in the past we'd briefly mentioned him coming by and waking me up with a blowjob.

It didn't turn out quite like we'd discussed, but hey, at three in the morning with no warning, a sexy guy comes over to swallow my load, what else could I do?

I go back to bed and he follows me. It's pitch black, but we don't need to see. He strips my clothes off and starts going down on me. I'm waking up pretty quick now, if you know what I mean.

As he sucks, we take turns taking off more clothes until we're both naked. Finally, he spits on his hand, pushes the spit in his ass, and then moves up to ride my raw dick. We fucked hard and fast, I was jerking him off as he rode me. My bedsprings were so loud we definitely woke the neighbors. Finally I came inside his ass and he collapsed on me as we kissed in the afterglow.

Then we spent the next 45 minutes discussing DC Comics movies and shows before he needed to leave and I needed to go back to sleep.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

On 2/11/2022 at 11:02 PM, Bareback4ever said:

Met one of my married (Str8) fuck buds just after 8pm at my local cruising woods for a fuck, we both love fucking outside & he likes an audience when he fucks. 

We found a spot to fuck and were a few minutes into my mate give my hairy hole  some  hard deep punishment with his big raw dick when guys started to take an interest.  

10 minutes later my mate was close to breeding my arse, I could only see one of the guys watching us fuck.  He was on my right, very tall, 6’2” or 6’3”  big fat belly the which was holding up with one hand as he wanked his huge uncut cock with the other. 

Suddenly my mate started to  thrust balls deep in me as hard as he could and let out a loud roar as his big dick pump hard & fast inside my arse filling my guts with his huge thick load.   As he slowly started sliding his dick out of my arse he loudly asked who was gunna breed me next.   

I heard a voice say he was next cos he was close to shooting his load, as my mates dick slipped out of my pussy the next guy pushed his big fat up curved dick in my cum sloppy pussy!  It was squelching loudly with every hard deep thrust he made, then after a few minutes he was roaring & I felt his dick pumping inside me. 

I looked over to my right & told the fat guy with the huge dick that I wanted him to fuck my pussy next.  He got behind me & slowly pushed his massive dick inside me.  I groaned with intense pleasure as I felt his meat filling my guts & felt the weight of his huge fat belly as it rested on the small of my back.  He fucked me hard & fast for a good 20 minutes , his big low hanging balls slapping up onto mine.  He bred a massive load in me, so much cum it was oozing out of my cunthole while he was pumping it in me.  After him there we two guys wanking hard and when they got close they bred their loads in me, after that i came back home.  Around 11:30pm I had 4 scruff notifications in a row, they were mgs from a horny scally looking lad asking if I was up for having 2 very horny lads over to abuse my arse with their big dicks?  Damn right I was up for it.  The one who msg me was 19 yr old Alex, 6ft tall,  slim toned build with a fat 8” uncut cock. His mate was 18 yr old mixed race lad called Aaron, 6ft 3 tall with a muscular swimmers build with a 9.5” uncut dick.  They were talking turned to raid & breed my cunthole, while one fucked the other was getting his cock worked by my mouth.  By the time Alex left at 2am He’d bred 5 loads in me & Aaron had bred 7, the last two were in rapid succession, minutes apart.  Aaron stayed so I could fuck & breed his meaty hairy arse, just bred my third big load in him & will start work on a forth in a few minutes. 

You sound like the perfect versatile playmate. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

So one of my cop bulls was very horny and his wife would not help. He hit me up on snapchat and told me he needs his dick sucked real bad. I told him I am at the office trailer, but park in the store to make it look like a trip to Wal Mart. He did and about 10 minutes later he went the pravite door. I told him it was unlocked, I told him I would be at the bed. He took no time, he just dropped his pants, he was free balling and his 8 inch thick dick was hard. I got down on me knees and made love to his dick. He was just face fucking me like crazy, he was saying "suck my dick, god I love your mouth" He always say " you are always good fagwife to me" He just face fucked me for 5 more minutes, he cum in my mouth, slapped my ass and said " thanks fag, see you Saturday morning after my shift".