Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Haven't topped in years, had been chatting with a guy on Grindr. He has a great bubble butt and he made me want to top. When I top I want a younger, smooth bottom - love twinks. This guy was 33, show up at his place Thursday, walk in and he's as advertised. Nice toned body great ass. Head to his room, pull down his briefs and I start sucking. He's getting hard, I undress and he goes down on me. After a few min he climbs on the bed, ass up. I start rimming is nice smooth hole. Stroking is small cock as I tongue fuck him. Move to fingers... then he's grabbing the lube and poppers and tells me to give it to him. I lube up, and put the tip at his hole. Start easing in and he makes me stop. Take another hit when I ease out, then goes head down. I enter again, nice and slow. He's moaning the whole way in. Once in tells me to stop while he gets used to it. Then I let him start moving, now he's ready. So I start thrusting into him. He's moaning and loving my cock. After a few minutes I tell him I'm going to fill him up, he sits back and I go balls deep and unload. It was great, got me thinking I'll be looking to top more often. 

• Piggy 1

Yesterday afternoon I returned to a guy I met and felt safe breeding through his glory hole during Covid lock down. I've been back a couple more times and we've dispensed with the glory hole. Second time he had me breed him again. Third time I got him to flip fuck and we both collected loads. 

Yesterday was much like the third visit.

I arrived at his business, he locked the door and turned the open sign to closed. We moved into the back and kissed. He's taller than me and a great kisser. Then he started opening my shirt. He always makes clear he loves my hairy body.

We are soon both naked and spend some time sucking each other's cocks. He's soon eating my hole and tounge fucking as I lean onto his work bench. After a good oral opening and application of spit for lube he's standing and pushing his raw cock in. It's just in and he starts moaning. He was reluctant to top because he shoots so soon. Again I reassured him, "I don't mind, just breed me. " He just held in tight and blasted. When he pulled out I checked inside my wet hole and sucked my finger clean. This inspired him to finger my hole and I sucked his finger clean as well. 

Then it was my turn to eat out and tongue fuck him. I wasn't very patient so soon had my raw 8 inches up his fuck shoot as he leans against the counter. I'm very turned on watching my raw cock slide in and out of his eager hole. He's encouraging me to fuck him hard and breed him. I want this part to last so lie on the floor inviting him to sit on my erection. He tries but lets me know he has a bad knee. We move back to the counter,  I  slide back in and he begs for me to breed him. After a few minutes I oblige and collapse on his back collecting my breath. When my cock softens and drops out I stick a finger in and taste my cum. He  kisses me for a taste as well. I had also sucked his cock clean after he bred me and was delighted he followed suit, except I was extremely sensitive post orgasm so he didn't get much of a chance. 

As we dress we talk about other hookups, our partners (his is next door and would know he's playing by the closed sign in the middle of a work day) and boats. He's hoping his partner will be away next time so we can fuck each other in the house in their bed. I'm so looking forward to watching his face as he cums in my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have a thick dicked fwb who works at a hotel restaurant.  I was at the local McDonald’s having sweet tea + cherry pie.  He told me he was bored + horny.  Fast fwd, he’s bending me in the lockable single stall restroom; I’m muffling my moans over the sink.  We both had some amazing cherry pie XD 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, reliableslut said:

I have a thick dicked fwb who works at a hotel restaurant.  I was at the local McDonald’s having sweet tea + cherry pie.  He told me he was bored + horny.  Fast fwd, he’s bending me in the lockable single stall restroom; I’m muffling my moans over the sink.  We both had some amazing cherry pie XD 

Very hot nice

It has been a really slow month for me, I've been wasting way to much time looking for sex but getting very little. I did finally had some fun at the bathhouse last night, I'm not sure how many guys I fucked but I did breed 2 of them, as for my hole I had 7 guys fuck me and took one load. My 2nd load of the night went into a bottom that I had shared a top with earlier in the evening.

Saturday afternoon in the local sauna, took one load in my mouth and two up my cunt. Also had my tits and balls tortured. One of the guys was sexy with a lovely cock, the other was old and ugly and not that good at fucking, but he had a good time buggering me so i did my job. A couple of guys wanted blowjobs off me but wouldn't screw me or even give me a good throat job. So i didn't linger and went home.

Had to bottom for a group my friend setup and later another guy while my friend watched and helped all night.

I had to post the fun in another thread "hotel frenzy " due to the content.

Was a great party.  

He came and went

One of my favorite fuck buds, the one that says he  can feel my pulse while fucking, dropped by. As per usual we had a grand time me worshipping his 9" curved cock. He pulled his underwear off when he got here and kept smashing them in my face while I sucked him, he knows I love his scent. Probably almost 45 minutes of fucking, cause my phone was going off like crazy. Before I silenced it. A guy I was chatting with before, I had told I was expecting a bud, when I got back on he asked if I was still entertaining, my response, he came and went

(apologize now for the long story)

Sunday morning/afternoon

went out sat night wit friends, actually ended up behaving but not by choice.  Spent most of the night talking to him, sadly he dipped fairly early on, due to having to leave wit his friends.  Which sucked he was sexy, tall, bald, had sum muscle seem like mil type, which later confirmed he was.  We traded # and wanted to try and get up later, but didn't.  Me and my crew were up most of the night drinking smoking talking shit, me and the guy did text off and on.  Had passed out over friends but woke up and guy asked me if i wanted bunch. We met up just up talked 4 a while asked what i was doing that day told him nuffin (The endless mimosas were kickin in lol).  He  asked if I wanted to chill for a bit at his spot until he had to work later in the day.  Honestly by this point I thought has lookin to actually chill.  We went back to his apartment and chilled for a bit, shit started turning sexual when he saw I was rocking a thong (actually forgot to change into my box/brief).  Ended up loosing my jeans walking/chilling in just my thong and shirt, asked why I was dressed down and he wasn't.  He showed he had a dom side like right away asking who the fuck I was, said show me what my mouth was good for since talking wasn't obviously it.  pull his PHAT meat out and shoved it in my face (slapped me with it), and SHOVED it in my mouth and started face fucking me (His dyck had a smell to it like he had sum ass last night).  I was taken a bit off guard cuz this nigga flipped a switch and did a complete 180.  I dunno what did it, he was calling me fag boy, hoe, (don't get me wrong turned me on lol).  Kept on slutting my face, after a min he shit talked saying i couldn't him nut and throat was weak lol. Flipped me on the couch on my stomach after I stripped....he was super verbal now. He wasted no time sliding in my bussy.  After a few strokes to get himself in there, he started full blown clapping my cheeks.  This nigga had me I was leaking outta my dyck bad lol. was creaming a lil which dude luved.  Was full blown bitch moaning.i swear I almost nutted when he grabbed my dread wit one hand once he had me head back, grabbed my throat wit his other, he was not only whispering shit in my ear but I felt all his dyck.  Eventually unloaded in me.  He got up went on balcony (ass naked) and smoked his cigar.  I'm layin on the couch spent but looking at him, nigga on his phone, forgetting i was there lol. I actually dozed off.  I slept for a good minute cuz He was dressed for work saying he was leaving in a few, I threw my clothes he gave me a ryde back. The whole ryde back no convo, no polite convo nuffin.  Hit him up later and today and nuffin.  So guess he got what he wanted.  Disaappointing from the point of meeting a nice dude 1000% not disappointing cuz dude def slutted me out.  To the point when I got home I used my dildo to masterbate and nut.

Saturday night I went to the cruising bar as it’s usual. I don’t really remember how many guys trained my hole and throat, but it was many. It happened at least trice that I stood in the middle of the crowd and one guy fucked me after the other while I was sucking all the cocks that were offered. The best was when was in the dark room and after a round such like I said before one member of a couple pounded me while the other pulled my throat onto his cock. The fucker was so aggressive that I literally couldn’t suck that dick, I was afraid to bite it. This was inconvenient also fucker that he grabbed me and tugged me behind the metal folding screens and tossed me onto one of them. He started to fuck me aggressively again. The whole stuff was quaking as I was grasping and made a big noise. However, we weren’t silent either, both of us were moaning loudly. Although I was rather whimpering. After a while I felt that he was breeding me quite long. When he finished his boyfriend (?) stepped into his place and shoved his cock in my prelubed hole. He was almost aggressive like the other but it didn’t last so long. He unloaded his stuff soon. 
It’s needless to say that I also fucked guys, since I am totally versa. I don’t remember exactly with how many I fucked either but definitely remember two of them. One was a high guy with whom I fucked at the beginning of my tour and as well at the end. However, it was obvious that he didn’t realise that I already fucked him. In both times we went to a cubicle, undressed to naked and after a solid suck I fucked him hard. But the other bottom was my favourite. He was a guy from Czech. A stereotypical Czech guy, with nice face, tall and muscled body and bubble butt. It wasn’t only a good fuck but the chemistry worked. I fucked him again and again. While he was fucked by another guy or I was the bottom for others we immediately started to kissing passionately. After a 30-40 minutes long sex in the middle of the backroom, we needed a break and I invited him for a drink. Unfortunately he didn’t speak in English only words with no grammar, so we tried to have a conversation with a translator. However, he was too drunk and high for this and I was horny we didn’t continue. 

Fortunately, the weekend didn’t finish with this. My Sunday became a funday because a guy with I fucked last summer texted me that he finished with a sexdate because the other guy had to work but he was still hungry. This is a 20yo Sex machine and I really liked him. However, he said that he was exhausted and maybe we would only talk. I replied that as I knew us the conversation would last only minutes and we were going to Have sex with each other. I was right, we were eating each other’s mouth and tearing each other’s clothes off. My tongue was in his hole soon. I was playing with his ass long while he sucked me or simply enjoyed my pampering. 
Not much later he begged me to fuck him and I did. I fucked him in every possible position when I took a break unwary and he immediately started to pay back me. He ate my ass and fucked me like no tomorrow. Finally he shot his load onto my hole and smearing it into there with his cock. After having a short rest I shot my load back into his hole. 
I love weekends. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I got home from work and the gym, and my young Filipino pigson had txtd me about a 4 day load waiting for me to suck it down. He was over in no time. He likes when I lick the underside of his cock. His cock is rock hard. I kept moving my tongue up and and down his shaft and the head of his cock. He told me he was close and he blasted his 4 day load right into my mouth. Fucking HOT! I love dessert before dinner any day!!!  Here's to CUM, pigbros!

• Like 1

A nerdy 26 year old computer geek's townhouse. 5'6 140, redhead. He lives on the bottom floor, his 6 incher was rock hard in his PJ pants when he opened the door. I stripped, he stripped and sat on the bed, I started sucking his cut, untrimmed 6x5 and he was quite vocal. Gave him about 5 minutes of head then told him to fuck me. "I only fuck with condoms, is that ok?" he sheepishly asked, I sighed and said whatever as I positioned the towel and hit my bottle a few times. He slid right in and was quite aggressive masturbating with my hole for a few minutes before declaring "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?" "cum in me, I want to feel your cute muscle butt as you pump it into me".

Sadly the condom didn't break. 

• Piggy 1