Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met up with a guy from Grindr that I’ve met before. He has a beautiful cock and I love sucking him almost most as much as I love him fucking me. Got right to it when I arrived, both stripped naked and climbed on the bed. He laid down and I started by sucking his balls. Then I moved up to his cock, savoring all of it, licking it all over, deep-throating it. Then I climbed up to him and we kissed passionately as I rubbed my body against his. Then his cock found its way to my hole and I straddled him while he bucked under me like a mechanical bull. We went on like that for awhile. Then we switched positions, I sucked him a bit more, then I got on my hands and knees and he plowed me from behind till he unloaded deep inside me. Yum. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Got a message on Grindr from a blank profile. Guy worked across the street at a restaurant and wanted head. The place wasn't open yet. He took me in the side door and back to the liquor room which was pitch back with the door closed. Got on my knees and blew him as I could hear employees talking and setting up for the day. Nice big cock and a tasty load.

• Piggy 2

Like 10 min ago. First load in over a month due to MPox and getting treated for some other STDs from a random hook up

this guy is a regular and as I’ve said before is thick. Gonna shoot for a couple more from him this weekend

• Piggy 1

friday evening. Got a message on grindr of a profile nearby. He wanted a pump and dump. Got there, his door was open, went up and found him face down ass up on his sofa. Started fucking him and felt my cum boiling. All of a sudden his door opened and his boyfriend came home. He looked at us and said “don’t worry, please continue” and left again. The bottom guy was in panic, repeating “shit shit shit”. Felt so hot situation that i came immediately. Loaded up his ass and left. Hope next time the bf can join too. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just took a surprise load from a neighbor. Third time he's fucked me. Always blindfolded. Logged into an app this morning when I woke up. He immediately messaged me he wanted to breed my hole on his way to work. When he got here he mounted me from behind. He has a fat beautiful 7.5 inch cock. He was sucking on my earlobe as he pounded me, telling me what a good boy I was and how good my hole felt. It was such a turn on. After about 15 minutes of pounding so good he shot all his babies inside me. Fingering my wet hole now.

• Like 4

After playing with 2 hot piggy dads for a few hours tonight, I was nicely loosened up and hungry for loads. I checked out a cruisy park but it was late, so I wasn’t sure how I’d go. I was pleasantly surprised to see a few cars so I wondered into the darkness to see what mischief I could find! Ended up in a 3way and scored a twink’s load after backing onto his cock as he announced he was about to cum. He said he normally uses a condom, to which I said “that’s nice”. He then asked for my number so he can fuck me again haha!

A few mins later I spotted a hot hung lad who’s bred me before and knew I wanted his cock in me again! He has great technique, making sure to open me right up. As he started fucking me I looked up and another huge cock had appeared .. I hadn’t seen or heard him approach but I was in piggy heaven deepthroating, being tagteamed and pashing these two studs who went back & forth several times before breeding me balls deep.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

Yesterday, I ran into an old hook up. He works as a server at a restaurant my husband and I frequent. The waiter and I recognized each other, but thankfully he didn't say anything in front of my husband, who doesn't know I cheat sometimes. 

Got up this morning and waited for my husband to go to work, then I got on Grindr. Didn't take me long to track the guy down, and he was eager to host me at his house. 

Went over and got his load as fast as I could. Sitting here now with a cum filled hole and thinking about trying to get more. 

Edited by FullOnChase
Typo correction.

just took one in an apt stairwell from a guy who couldn’t fuck me in his apartment today cause his parents are home. I could actually hear his mother talking on the phone from the apt kitchen while he fucked his load into me. iiid didn’t seem to faze him at all. he got me to pull my sweater and shorts right off and bend over with my hands against the wall and took about 5 minutes fucking a load into me. kept telling me how loose and “well used” my pussy felt so I told him about all the bathhouse loads I took this weekend along with the group of fisting daddies who took me to one last night. he said “you are the dirtiest slut I have ever met"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 9/23/2022 at 12:45 PM, DCSluthole said:

I’ve been chatting up a young (22) straight-curious stud for a number of months. He has a daddy/son role play fetish, and wanted to dominate and top me. He also was curious about piss play. He is super hot and horny, but always flaked when it came to meeting up. That is, until last night. 

He arrived with a full bladder and wanted to use his daddy as a personal urinal. I dropped to my knees just inside the door “where should I aim?” He asked innocently  as he pulled his soft cock from his shorts. “I want you to piss down my throat” I replied and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. Without any hesitation he let loose a stream of tasty piss — not too salty, not too strong — as I greedily gulped him down. He moaned and remarked “Fuuuuck, this is new. This is a first for me.” I nodded and let out a “mmmmmm mmm” as I finished swallowing the last of his piss load. 

“That was wild, thanks daddy” he said while pulling up his shorts as I released his cock from my lips, “so how was your day?” Wait, what? I replied as we relocated to my bed — still fully clothed — and we continued to chat for a god 20 minutes. He said he was nervous. He was asking about my experience. Sharing his own inexperience (especially with men). It was sweet and I didn’t want to pressure him. I reassured him that he was in charge and would decide what, if anything, we did. 

As quickly as he has started chatting, so too did he pivot to sex. “Cool, so let’s do this” he announced as he pulled off his shorts and underwear, “suck my dick” he ordered — transforming from nervous newbie to a dominant alpha son. I did as I was told. To be honest, his cock was small — but he tasted good and I loved playing his hairy balls and taint as I worked his cockmeat. He was very verbal. He kept telling me to suck. I kept sucking. 

“Turn over, daddy. I want to see your hole.” I turned over. He slapped my ass and began to finger my hole. “Fuck daddy, your ass is so fat and juicy…you want me to fuck you, daddy?” I moaned yes as he continued to work over my pucker with with two fingers. He pushed my legs together and ordered me to relax. I felt a cold splash as he pumped lube on my asscrack.

Without a word he straddled my ass and plunged his cock straight in and balls deep. Again, his was an easy cock to take — but it still felt good and I was totally aroused thinking about this “straight” boy fucking my hole and hopefully filling me with his young seed. “Damn daddy, you feel so good” he moaned as he thrusted rhythmically and bouncing off my ass. “You ready for it Daddy?!” He asked urgently. I’m not typically into the dad/son thing, but fuck, it got him off and I wanted him to live his fantasy, “Yes son, flood daddy’s hole with your cum” And with that, he dumped his load inside me. I could feel his cock pulsating as he pumped shot after shot of cum in my ass. It went on for a good 20 pulses. I was overflowing with his seed and could feel myself getting filled up with his surprisingly massive load. 

he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, his cock still inside me. After 3 minutes of listening to each other breathe, he began to thrust into me again. It felt good and I could both hear and feel him churning his load. He was going for a second load and I was all in for that. He pounded away at my ass for another 5 minutes or so, but sadly couldn’t bring it to completion. His dick was just not staying hard.

Eventually, he pulled out and called it quits. As much as I wanted another load, I was grateful for the massive cumload he dumped in me the first time. I could feel it begging to leak out of my hole and struggled to tighten up so I could let his seed mingle inside me for a bit longer. He got up and got dressed. I walked him to the door and then fucked his load in deeper with my dildo after he left. A good night and a great load for daddy from his son!

That is a sexy story!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 2:13 AM, Beetle said:

friday evening. Got a message on grindr of a profile nearby. He wanted a pump and dump. Got there, his door was open, went up and found him face down ass up on his sofa. Started fucking him and felt my cum boiling. All of a sudden his door opened and his boyfriend came home. He looked at us and said “don’t worry, please continue” and left again. The bottom guy was in panic, repeating “shit shit shit”. Felt so hot situation that i came immediately. Loaded up his ass and left. Hope next time the bf can join too. 🤓

Love that you nutted instantly after y'all were caught cheating. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

just took one in an apt stairwell from a guy who couldn’t fuck me in his apartment today cause his parents are home. I could actually hear his mother talking on the phone from the apt kitchen while he fucked his load into me. iiid didn’t seem to faze him at all. he got me to pull my sweater and shorts right off and bend over with my hands against the wall and took about 5 minutes fucking a load into me. kept telling me how loose and “well used” my pussy felt so I told him about all the bathhouse loads I took this weekend along with the group of fisting daddies who took me to one last night. he said “you are the dirtiest slut I have ever met"

You are one dirty, nasty whore.