Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Not all days are lucky days.

Got in bed at 11.30pm when i got a message on grindr of a 40yo bottom living 400 mtrs from my place. I fucked this guy anon style 6 or 7 years ago and he has a very hot Ass. He loves anon cumdump face down ass up hookups. 

He begged me to come over and to put my big dick bare in his pussy and to give him a load. He already knows my turnons because he mentioned that he just took another load and his pussy was sloppy and ready to be seeded.

i got up from bed and walked towards his house. Found the front door to his appt ajar, went up and found him face down ass up on the first floor. Started fingering but he felt very tight (not at all just seeded). He promised me a sloppy hole so i didn’t bring any lube as i like to fuck a pre-loaded hole. Just put the top in and he already started moaning. Just went in 3cms and i was already full of sh* everywhere. This dirty cumdump whore didn’t clean out? After 20 seconds all of his sheets where already full of dirty sh*. Took my pants and left immediately. 

What a turnoff. Back in bed with full balls 😒😒😒

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Just got off work about an hour and a half ago. Had a guy thats bred me a few times meet me out back in the dumpster area. I dropped my pants, knelt down and started sucking him. After a couple minutes he was hard as fuck and ready to invade my faggot hole.

He tried to fill me up with piss and piss fuck me but he wasn't able to. He just took his time fucking my hole after about 10 minutes his pace quickened and he started grunting saying he was going to cum, then he slammed his cock in deep unloading his seed deep in my slut hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Took two loads: one in the mouth, one in the ass; sucked three cocks total.

Horseshoe Bend Park. Lots of cars, families today. Man with beard and glasses follows me into the toilet block, I take his cock in my mouth immediately, grows to seven inch. We move into the stall for privacy. I continue sucking for a long while, turn around, and he slides his cock inside me raw. He is rough and fucks me deep but only less than ten thrusts and he comes already.

Next guy follows me into the stable/shed. Very private.  He is slightly old, wears a wedding ring. Get on my knees and begin sucking his cock. Once it is hard, turn around but he doesn’t want to fuck, so I go back on my knees and continue sucking. He comes a few minutes later.

Young guy in red sweater walks into the toilet with a glory hole, locks the door, fingers the glory hole. I put my dick into the hole and he is a very good cock sucker, but I don’t come. He sticks his cock through the hole and I suck it. Average size. He doesn’t come either so we both walk out the toilet block and go our separate ways.

• Like 1

After a longer break I visited my favourite sauna with my friend yesterday. I immediately went to the steam where I crashed a short tattooed bearded guy. He had nice thick dick. After a short mutual jerking he was on his knees and swallowed my cock deeply. After a while we changed and I gave him a hot deepthroat fuck. When his tool was covered fully with my saliva I stood up. We continued jerking each other and kissing. I slowly pushed his hand on my ass and he started to play with my hole. I turned back and bent towards the wall. He shoved his cock and started to fuck me. It didn’t last too long but was quite intense. Finally he started to breathe faster and I could feel his explosion in my ass. After some cruising and shorter suckings, my friend wanted to have a rest in the Finnish sauna. Four guys were sitting inside. They were speaking in English. One of them had a nice thick and long dick. He was slowly playing with it. I was staring it and stroking my dick too. After a while he said that it was too hot and left. Not much later we left too. As we walked out of the Finnish sauna area I saw that he laid on a couch playing with his cock. Our sight connected to each other but we went forward. I turned back, looked at him. He winked at me. I told my friend I had a business here and let him go and went back. I sit besides this guy. He was a bit older then me, a bit shorter than me and wore a grey beard. A real silver fox.  
I started to play with his silver hair on his chests, slowly approaching his tool. Soon I grabbed his cock. He gently pushed my head to his cock. I started to suck him. He stood up and ordered me on my knees and started to fuck my mouth. I took his hand on my neck making obvious that I loved it hard. He understood that sign and started to fuck my throat harder. Later, I stood up started kissing. I proposed to go to a cubicle. Before we stepped in he asked me if I had a condom. I said no. And you prefer it wrapped don’t you?- replied. Fuck no, I fuck only bare - I answered immediately. He smiled and we stepped into the cubicle. He continued the fucking my throat until he forced me on the couch and pushed his dick inside. I was thankful my first breeder to stretched my hole out. As he fucked me I noticed that he let the door open. I was moaning and encouraging him to use me and breed me. He became wilder and wilder, beating my ass and sometimes my hole. Before he took back he let me suck him. Once a big hairy, bearded chubby stepped in. He was just watching us and enjoyed the view. They were kissing and we played with each other. For example we twisted each other’s nipples. We could here that the chubby was close. My fucker pulled his cock out and invited the chubby in me. He just shoved in and shot a huge load. The fucker immediately pushed his cock in the chubby’s place and unloaded in me soon. I didn’t cum and was extremely horny. I went to seek my friend. The inner part of the dark room I heard a familiar sound. I wasn’t sure if he was moaning but it seemed so. Soon another sound was there as someone had an intense orgasm. The top left, the bottom stood up and realised my hardon. Ha started to play with my cock. I was almost sure that he was my friend. I tossed him onto the couch and started to fuck him like no tomorrow. He was moaning. Unfortunately I couldn’t come, so I went on my knees and started to eat his ass. I licked out all the jizm of his hole. He had to enjoy this because he came. As I came out I found a guy kneeling on the couch pushing his ass out. I started to rim his hole and after a while I started to fuck him. A guy was watching us. I nodded and he stepped closer. Started to play with my hole. As he felt my cummy hole he showed his hardon. I bent over, opened my hole inviting his cock. He pushed into and I continued the fuck. It was amazing being in the middle. It lasted until he gave another load. 
The night before I chatted with an old fuckbuddy who said he wanted to fuck my hol filled wit cum. 
So, I texted him that here’s the opportunity. He responded that he wanted me to visit him. So, as we left the sauna, I dropped my friend to home and drove to this fuckbuddy. He was excited to fuck my cummy hole. Before he started to fuck he licked me long. He fucked me in every possible positions. Although he couldn’t come it was amazing because my sore hole felt terrific and he was so verbal. Commenting how he enjoyed being in my cum filled hole. 
Long story short, my night was successful and enjoyable. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

On 10/6/2022 at 5:44 PM, Str8man said:

I’m proud to say I just dumped a huge load of cum down my tranny daughters eager cocksucking throat while watching a video of her getting fucked up the ass by a rather large black man

That is so hot

I met a guy online and he seems to be into risky sex like me. I first sucked him hiding under a table at his booth at a flea market a few days ago. Last night we went to a bon fire at a friend of his house. When we left after one in the morning, as we walked across the field he told me to strip when we got to the car because I was riding back to his house nude. I love being nude and I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. When we were on the road I started giving him the standard suck to get him in the mood. it worked well enough that he pulled off on one of the many dirt roads and fucked me bent over the hood of his car. Splayed over the warm hood totally nude on a cold night while getting plowed from behind was sensory overload. He shot his load in me and we headed back to his house.

Technically this wasn't my last load, we had fun when we got back to his house, but that roadside load was what kept my slutty side in high gear all night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1