Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

10 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Fuck I miss having that raw cock in me!

Do you have a pic of that cock sheath? Is it yours or his? Sounds like the sort of thing I'd love you to use on me too :-).  

Here's the cock sheaf in action - [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video69558143/hotel_sub_part_three_of_three_

Not a raw clip, but you'll get the idea what it could do to your hole.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

Here's the cock sheaf in action - [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video69558143/hotel_sub_part_three_of_three_

Love the look of that cock sheath !  Can you tell me where they are available for sale ?  Thanks.

8 hours ago, Webster9 said:

Love the look of that cock sheath !  Can you tell me where they are available for sale ?  Thanks.

I can't remember where I bought that particular sheath - I think I got it during a wander round the various sex shops in central London - but they seem to be available in most places.

Regulation has quite a few - [think before following links] https://regulation.co.uk/pages/search-results-page?q=sheath&tab=products&page=2

l recently blew a nice big load of cum up some skinny, twinky, femboys guts on his parents bed while they were at work. the little slut was dressed in a bra and panties and a cute wig and had me fuck him doggystyle in a couple positions where he could watch in the big mirror. Best part is the little slut already had a couple fresh loads in his pussy. I scored the slut online. Definitely gonna fuck it again.

Was at a sex-club. I fisted a regular bud. As soon as he needed a break I took him to a bench. Started kissing. But than I became a real top as I love to be. Started to spit on him and soon his shoulder was covered with my big amount of DNA. Later I saw a cute asian twink. I was on my knee blowing his cock- a real bottom as I love to be. Shoot my load on his sneakers. On my way home but still horny as fuck.

After playing pickleball in the gayborhood today, was walking with a white daddy bear .

He asked if I wanted to take a shower before heading home. We went back to his place and I took everything off as he was setting up the shower.

He seemed pleasantly surprised by how easy I was . We fucked for half an hour and I was impressed by his stamina .

I guess I’ll push and be more sociable in future pickleball sessions for the after party .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday, I finally met this guy with whom we were texting for months. He is full bottom, so I doubted that it would be enough for me. This tall, a bit bearish guy was hungry for my cock. When I was getting undressed he was already naked, laying in his bed. He had an impressive thick long dick. It’s a pity that he really was bottom. Luckily he allowed me to suck him. I used this opportunity to go on to his hole. As I reached his balls, he started to suck me immediately. We turned to 69 soon. I started to eat his ass. He gave me an amazing blowjob combined with deep throat sucking. It lasted for a while when I felt that I needed that ass. I called him to position his ass for fuck. I was on my knees behind him. Although he was much more bigger than me, we found a comfortable position. I started to fuck him. He was totally submissive and verbal. He asked me to humiliate him verbally. I called him fag, slut, whore. Both of us were turned on. I felt Inwas close. I wanted to breed him but he begged me to come into his mouth. He deserved it so I filled his mouth up. 
He turned onto his back. He was pretty stretched. As he started to play with his cock and I started to finger his hole. I pushed in him one finger after the other. Finally I was inside him with a half my hand. I slowly started to push my fist further. He asked me to fist him. I was in. His hole was velvety and hot inside. The feeling was amazing. He became more excited and I was fisting him even faster. Once he achieved the top and exploded. It was a beautiful fountain. 
Although my hole remained empty in terms of both senses, I really enjoyed this. I feel I fist less than I want. 

• Piggy 3

Was at cumunion last night. Had 11 guys that fucked me 17 times. Was a bucket list item I can cross off. Will definitely do it again. I hope I can improve on my numbers.

Going to the bathhouse in a bit to have some more fun.

• Like 2

Had an awesome threesome with a Dad and his Boy. I have known the Dad for a while. He has bred me a few times. Vers guy in his 50s. He said he now had a Boy and if I was interested in playing together. Well, I know now why he has Boy. The guy is a fuck machine! Not a looker but his big dick made up for that. Fucked me really long several times and pumped three loads in me. That cock made me cum twice. He even managed to fuck his Daddy too. Got one huge load from Dad too. 

Now I have evil thoughts of prying away Boy from his Dad LOL 😉

• Like 4

On 10/27/2022 at 1:57 PM, HereInLondon said:

Here's the cock sheaf in action - [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video69558143/hotel_sub_part_three_of_three_

Interesting video -- what purpose does a cock sheaf serve?  I can see that it might be a bigger stretch for the hole, which is always a good thing, but why the condom?

9 hours ago, satyricon1 said:

Interesting video -- what purpose does a cock sheaf serve?  I can see that it might be a bigger stretch for the hole, which is always a good thing, but why the condom?

That particular video was about having a 'safe' bdsm meet - I don't think there was even any oral during the session, and having my cock in a sheaf, with a condom on, made it more like I was fucking him with a toy rather than me actually fucking him.

The good thing about using the sheaf the most recent time - aye, it stretched his hole, but going from having my cock encased in a sheaf, to then sliding into his gaping arse raw, was a great sensation.

Edited by HereInLondon
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

The wanked load

I had a message from a guy asking if I was taking loads as he needed to unload. It turns out he’s a young straight guy that loves to see his cum in a hole. We arranged an anon meet, me hooded in a jock, ass up and ready to take his load. He gave my cunt a good fingering while he wanked himself hard. He was keen to make sure I took his load, and when ready he shot a hot generous load over my stretched hole. Using his fingers he made sure I took every last drop, he spent time fingering it into my cunt. His cum makes very horny lube! He tagged me CUM DUMP, CUM SLUT and left me dripping and told me to enjoy having him inside me for the rest of the day! D6E5B6E1-0B36-4D81-9BC2-CC75FE526EF8.thumb.jpeg.37f1055656e4db0c0b8c5cb8591425cb.jpeg

• Piggy 3

9 hours ago, HereInLondon said:

That particular video was about having a 'safe' bdsm meet - I don't think there was even any oral during the session, and having my cock in a sheaf, with a condom on, made it more like I was fucking him with a toy rather than me actually fucking him.

The good thing about using the sheaf the most recent time - aye, it stretched his hole, but going from having my cock encased in a sheaf, to then sliding into his gaping arse raw, was a great sensation.

Thank you -- inquiring minds like to know!

The window washer I fucked a couple weeks ago hit me up for a quickie. I was not sure how well I would perform having jerked off three times already but I had to eat his ass again. I don’t want to brag…actually I don’t have to, here’s his text. I have never had anyone say this to me, very flattering  4716466F-7DCE-424F-9A20-A81BBE7B493E.jpeg.4efd963bbd733a0ed384d6d4654c69f8.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1