Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Thick cock 50 year old Married multicummer daddy just fucked 2 loads back to back into me over an hour without taking a break. Spent the next out scooping out his cum and eating it

Unfortunately not his record, the last time he fucked me, he came in me, went to have lunch with his wife and then came back and fucked 3 more loads into NY hole.

Waiting for another married guy who wants to fuck my cum filled hole 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

My new local fuckbud, who has a very sexy surfer body, got my huge load this evening. Met right after finishing up at the gym. Was super horned up after pumping weights, been taking both pre workout stimulants and testosterone boosting pills. This has made me extremely horny. Wake up every morning with hardons, cum stains in my underwear.  Anyway, this guy let me ravage his hole. Ate it first and then slid in balls deep using just spit. We both hit our poppers and exhaled with great pleasure and euphoria.  I just love this guys tight fuckhole. It’s like velvet smooth and super tight. Fucked him in multiple positions. When I was ready to cum I put him on his back and got super deep and shot my load. It’s so hot when a bottom is begging to be bred and knocked up.  After I pulled out a big wad of cum dropped from his hole. It was a beautiful creampie. I can’t believe how much cum I pumped up his ass. It was a huge puddle of cum on the floor. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, norcalraw said:

My new local fuckbud, who has a very sexy surfer body, got my huge load this evening. Met right after finishing up at the gym. Was super horned up after pumping weights, been taking both pre workout stimulants and testosterone boosting pills. This has made me extremely horny. Wake up every morning with hardons, cum stains in my underwear.  Anyway, this guy let me ravage his hole. Ate it first and then slid in balls deep using just spit. We both hit our poppers and exhaled with great pleasure and euphoria.  I just love this guys tight fuckhole. It’s like velvet smooth and super tight. Fucked him in multiple positions. When I was ready to cum I put him on his back and got super deep and shot my load. It’s so hot when a bottom is begging to be bred and knocked up.  After I pulled out a big wad of cum dropped from his hole. It was a beautiful creampie. I can’t believe how much cum I pumped up his ass. It was a huge puddle of cum on the floor. 

That is one lucky FB you have.

About a week ago I was at a Target here in Portland by the rail station. I saw this hot guy by a tent and winkked. He grabbed his crotch. I went over he invited me in. Next thing I was sucking his uncut cock then backing up to it. He flooded my bowels with his homeless seed and screamed bloody murder as he seeded my hole. He told me most people wouldnt even make eye contact but I wanted him. It really made him feel good and horny.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 10

There is a visiting doctor at my hospital at the moment, he is hot and fit. We are both working the night shift and we have been talking and getting along great. 

We have been txting and we have swapped a few pics, we arranged to meet up and hangout for abit today. I get to his place and he answers the door wearing nothing but his underwear, I'm not complaining he has a hot muscled body.

I go inside he shuts the door no messing about, he takes me by the hand straight to the bedroom, we makeout and strip our clothes. He has a nice big cock, we makeout a little and we suck each off.

He pushes me on the bed my legs in the air and he starts rimming my ass, it felt amazing he got my hole all lathered up with his spit he comes up and kisses me and shoves his tongue in my mouth, as he is doing that he starts pushing inside my tight hole. Fuck this is a nice tight hole he exclaims.

He pounds my hole in many different positions, no matter the position he preferred me on my back, him pounding my hole felt amazing his pace picked up and his breathing got fast and short, I'm gonna cum he exclaims and I tell him to fill me up a couple more thrusts and dumps his load balls deep in my ass I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him inside me. He pulls out slow to make sure none of his cum leaks out.

He sucks me off and I blow my load down his throat. When I was leaving he told me we are going to have to do that again soon. 

It's going to suck when he leaves next year after new years. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4

About a week or so ago, I met a fisting pig for the first time.  His hole is unreal, it fits my entire fist as a warmup and hangs half-loose naturally, he'll be fully wrecked by the end of 2023 no doubt.  Anyhow, some light foreplay, some anal hooks and plugs, and we move on to fisting.  He almost took my double, and swallowed my arm nearly to the elbow.  After several hours of pigging out, he was finally exhausted, but I had been locked in chastity for 2 weeks and was horny as fuck.  A mix of pheromones, poppers, pot, and sweat made me decide to unlock and fuck his loose cunt.  I could fit my entire cock AND balls, and kept slipping out there was so much extra room in that cavernous gape, but I fucked myself silly before slathering his innards with my load and collapsing in a sticky pool of lube, gut juices, cum, and our collective piss and sweat.

• Piggy 5

There is a guy I've been very casually dating for 3 months. Kind of FWB but a little more. He's in his 30s but he thinks it's hot that I hook up with older guys and we have three ways with one of his older friends.

We went on a ski trip last week, but the guy I'm dating doesn't really ski so we both just stayed at the condo while his friends were out. We were bored and horny so we tried looking for a 3rd but guys were being flaky. We ended up making out in a hot tub which led to us fucking kinda open on the back deck. I finally sat on him in the living room and rode a load out of him.

His friends got back minutes after we got a little cleaned up. We hung out for an hour until we had dinner plans. During dinner I could feel my hole was still a little wet, either from lube or cum. I was still pretty horny. After dinner one my dates friends didn't want to go out to the bars and neither did I. So we walked back, like 10 minute walk, to the condo. During the walk he was telling me some old sex stories of him in that town. It was obvious he was open.

When we got back we sat in the living room and watched the local news for a bit.. I think we were both wondering how to make the next move lol. I ended up putting my feet on his lap and soon started rubbing his boner. I was really fucking horny so by that time I pulled his pants down and started sucking him. He had blue briefs on too which were hot so I sucked his boner in his briefs. The whole time he kinda just watched me and didn't do too much.. but it was fun seeing his reaction. 

Of course I ended up sitting on his dick. He didn't say anything just moaned the whole time I rode him. We did it for a while too, like 20 minutes of just riding him slowly like that. He finally said he needed to stand up, so he got up and I got on my knees, my ass facing away from the couch. He grabbed my hips and fucked me for a minute but honestly I was better at it so I took over and it made him cum pretty fast. 

I went and laid in bed without cleaning thinking how hot it would be to get fucked again by my date with a load in my ass but fell asleep before he got home 😴 still a hot night.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

There’s a bit of a back story on this one that sets the scene..I started a new job this month and a few days in a guy walked into a meeting who I’d had some sweaty pissy fun with a few years back. I nearly freaked out as I’m a bi married guy and like to keep my meet’s discreet. I needn’t of worried though as he said nothing. 

later on he came up to me and struck up a generic work conversation and just as he was leaving he whispered that he’d messaged me and he expected to see me at his. 

Sure enough, instead of heading home I went to his, he’s an ugly, hairy, stocky guy who’s not bi but describes himself as a horny fucker who just likes to humiliate and dominate guys, before he cums.

I got to his and stripped naked as he likes and followed him to his bathroom, he doesn’t kiss but told me to lick his body so I started with his sweaty pits and worked my way down to his cock. Once there he strayed to piss over me and into my mouth, I fucking love piss play so swallowed as much as I could.

we cleaned up and headed to his bedroom where I started working his hard on, while I was sucking him hard he was telling me he’d got into scat play recently and having his dirty hole rimmed, I kept telling him I wasn’t into it but he wouldn’t shut up about it. My jaw started to ache and he must have noticed as he told me he wasn’t going to cum so I should wank over his cock then suck my cum off him. It didn’t take me long and as I was about to suck him clean he suddenly told me to sit on him. We’d never fucked before so I jump at the chance of getting his fat cock inside me. I slowly lowered myself onto him and rode him until he blew his load in me. He held me down until he’d finished pumping. He told me to sit on his chest and push his load out and then clean him up. As he’s so hairy it took ages to slurp the dirty cummy mess up but it felt so dirty and tasted so good I loved doing it. 

As I was leaving he told me if l didn’t want to be exposed, I’d better get used to the idea of scat play pretty quickly…

That would be loads.  First met a guy on Sniffles and went to his place where he fucked me and left a load.  Then went to the bookstore where the first guy I met had Tina for me-snorted and put some up My ass and flying.  We played and he asked if I wanted some more and shoved a nice size rock up my ass.  Stripped in a booth and got on my knees with my ass in the air and door open.  Took three loads.  Then early evening got on Sniffles again and met up with a guy.  He was unsure about meeting as have no pic.  Said if he did not play once we met would be fine with me.  So we met and he had me take off my shirt and he played with my nips and rubbed me.  He said let’s try and see.  Well we got naked and he lubed my ass.  He was so handsome and sexy.  He fucked me in various positions.  AlL of a sudden he said he was going to cum.  He fucked me like a rabbit and growled when he came deep inside of me.  All In all good day for the slut I want to be. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

Last night was one of those lucky nights. The sex club wasn’t that busy so my expectations were low. My first walk through I saw this younger slim guy and the next I knew we were in a cabin fucking. I wasn’t planning to cum that fast, but he blocked the exit begging for more dick. I seeded his cunt and made him lick my cock clean. 

After a break I saw this short blond guy I have fucked before. I love short guys. He sucked my cock and then I spun him around and fucked him where everyone could see us. I love fucking in public. I dropped load #2 in his ass, but the next time I would love to felch it back out.

I figured that would be the end of my night but after a break I did 1 more loop. There were 2 guys that were clearly a couple fucking in the corner. It was a total hot husband situation and the bottom slurped on my dick while his bf was pounding his hole. We swapped but my dick is a lot bigger so the top poppered up his bf and I fucked him hard. We swapped fucking and sucking positions until I seeded ass #3 for the night. 

I can’t wait to do it again tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Last Friday. I had met this guy at a gay dinner party only recently. Older bottom like me. We talked about getting dick when getting older. He said he solved it by organizing "Fuck your Daddy" parties. Said he got plenty of dick that way. Invited me to one. First one was fucking hot. Three bottoms including me. Got plenty of dick (and loads). Last Friday was the second one (for me). Him and me. Another bottom who was suppsed to be there called just before the party started to say he couldn't make it. Fucking hell! It was like so many guys needed to blow a load before Christmas! 

It was a coming and going of guys. Some just fucked and dumped their load and left, others stayed and hung around to fuck both of us several times before picking one to shoot in. Some fucked only for a few minutes, others took their time nailing me really long. Two+ hours and I had a cock thrusting in my hole most of the time. A few short breaks to have a drink and recover. Lost count of how many men pumped a load in. I know I was leaking a massive amount of cum when the last one left. Fuck!!

I have been to sex parties before but not a pump and dump event like this one (except the first one that is). Can't wait for the next one! One younger guy who I had seen the first party was there again. He had really drilled my ass then and had asked for my phone number but never called. Said he would call me. Doubts, but will see.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 11

On 2/6/2022 at 2:23 AM, ChasingPig said:

I am on vacation at the canary Islands.

Here in Maspalomas are some nice leather bars within the Yumbo Shopping Centre -  most of them with backrooms.

It was very crowded, but on a fuck Bench were two hot bottoms kneeing...

I love fucking a well used and bred hole, so seeing another top dumping a load into one of them made me so hot I had to add my toxic load, too.

Some bottoms are so lucky... unlike me