Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took 4 loads from a couple we play with, they texted me before I left the house to see if I'm for it so I just bolted to theirs.

i already had a load from my partner so was hungry for more.

arrived and was immediately stripped off my clothes, led to the bedroom and got in position to suck them both (they are both hung)

very quickly I had a cock in my mouth and the second noticed I was preloaded and without hesitation just shoved his 8" all the way in

i just groaned and took the rough fuck I so needed.

they took turns fucking me and dumping a load each and had a quick break for drinks and talked a bit before we headed back for round 2

this time they wanted to double penetrate me after they saw me taking it many times during the weekend fuck session and wanted to do it together so while I was riding one the other just pushed in as well and filled me so good! 
this went for a while till they both flooded my hole together and we all collapsed on the bed in a pile of sweaty mess.

3 hours later and I can go and start my day. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

2 hours ago? Was traveling last 7 days on family emergency, so really missed my sweet FB. He kept in touch, enquiring how i was, but could tell He was horny, and so was i. i wanted Him so bad. i can still smell His scent all over my face, and i'm still in heaven. i'm not usually heavily oral, and i never rim, but He is so vocal and loves everything i do with my mouth, and i know He wants it, so i was all over His ass, cock, balls, hole, thighs. It drives me wild when He  kisses my back and shoulders when He is fucking me, turns out my kissed drive Him wild as well. Ultimately though, He loves to breed. That's the way He likes to cum, inside of me, so i think that enhances my passion and being in the zone. i don't ever get bored or feel like: "when's He gonna fuck me?"  i get so much pleasure out of His obvious pleasure, it all just flows naturally. Damn i feel wonderful.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My load collection with this 25 hung blonde Italian continues. Right before bed on the day 2 of my cruise, he msged me on Grindr and asked if I like to get fucked. My reply was a loud "YES". In 10 mins, I was in his cabin sucking and getting bred again. In the last 24 hours, he has bred me 4 times.

His English is not so good and he often needed to look up google translate to find words to communicate. But it was such a turn on because what he said is always direct like "I need to cum before I sleep". And that turns into almost 2 hours of sucking him and me getting fucked until he pumped his 4th load in me. Suck a hot sweaty sex. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Bred my BF earlier this morning. Last night we had a disagreement about where to go for vacation , but this morning woke me up with a blow job. He then rode me until I busted and bred him. 

We are going where he wants to go lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

This morning in the bed.

My top came over wanting to fuck.

Next thing I know I'm face down ass up and he's pounding my ass.

This wasn't just any fucking or breeding.This was pure hatefucking.

It seems his girlfriend had been teasing him all week with the offer of anal sex but she refused at the last minute so my ass was used(and abused)so him could empty his balls.

I’ve been back home this week visiting my dad and some family. I needed a break from it all so I went to a bar I used to frequent. It was fairly dead being a Wednesday and fairly late. Ended up knocking back a few beers with a guy at the bar. Last call came around and he offered to continue the night at his place. He wasn’t explicit about it given the kind of bar it was but was easy to read between the lines with him. Once we got into my truck he reached over and started to rub my crotch. He lived closer by and as soon as we got to his place, barely made it in the door before he dropped to his knees and took my cock out my jeans. A+ oral skills and had he kept going I would’ve blown in his mouth but he pulled off and said “hope you want to fuck because I want that cock in me”. No objections from me there! We both got naked and walked to his bedroom where I ate his hot hairy ass out for a bit. He grabbed poppers off his night stand and huffed them, passing me the bottle and I did a few hits myself. He was on his back already and pulled his legs back, I teased his hole a bit before pushing my bare cock inside. He took it well and once I was balls deep in him I started to thrust long and deep. Fucked him like that for a while and I was deep in him when I came. Stayed inside him for a while after before pulling out. He asked if I wanted to go another round and so we did, started that one with him on all 4s and finished it spoon fucking him. I left him well fucked with two of my loads inside his ass.

• Like 12
  • Piggy 5

22 hours ago, Calstock said:

Bred my BF earlier this morning. Last night we had a disagreement about where to go for vacation , but this morning woke me up with a blow job. He then rode me until I busted and bred him. 

We are going where he wants to go lol

IMG_6620.jpeg.366117f2377bd394635d0d803e5eb692.jpeg

a friend of mine sent this when I asked her how they decided where to go on vacation!  

• Haha 4

Just had a black dude with the largest dick I've been fucked by come over and fuck in me and my bfs bed while he was out. Dude was close by and on BBRT so he come over real quick. Chaser too and didnt know status. But hooks up with tons of poz dudes.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Got some group fun the other night with a couple of bears in their 50s …proper daddy bears , beards hairy and hung ..were looking for cubs to fuck the snot out of 🙂

I turned up at their place and I was stripped inside of 2 min old blokes tongue down my throat and his mates on his knees eating my hole. 

The bloke snogging me had a fucking thick cock and I was bent over to suck it …big head loose foreskin tasty pre-cum …you want this inside you don’t ya son ? …I wasn’t sure but I was going to try. 

Dragged me upstairs to the bed room and got me on all fours they swapped and I was now sucking the other guys cock …not as big as his mates but a good cut cock …on his knees fucking my throat…the dad with the massive cock was lubing and fingering my hole …getting me ready …poppers were under my nose and I gratefully snorted deep …head rushing …big dad had half his hand in me …fucking blissed out for a min. 

Then he said “ready son” …I just moaned having 8” of cut cock testing my gag reflex. 

Felt that big head pressing at my hole …he was so slow and obviously knew what he was doing …slowly pushing and backing off …opening my hole bit by bit …fuck it was stretching me …he sighed as he finally got balls deep. “Feel good son?” …”yeah daddy” …felt amazing so stretched and just felt like if he moved id cum. 

Other dad said “love watching him fuck tight lads” ….he lifted my head and snogged me again then returned his cock to my mouth.  

Big dad slowly started to fuck me ..he was right on the button and I was drooling pre-cum which the other licked of his fingers as he wanked me… I had to ask him to stop cos I didn’t want to cum yet. 

Big dad started to fuck hard and deep…bit of pain on the deep thrusts but omg it felt good …the shaped and I was sucking Big dads cock as his mate got in me easily and started to slam my hole …both of them fucked me on and off for about an hour …I was begging for their loads by the end ..the smaller of the two shot his load in me first and said “oh baby boy you fucking dirty bastard” …big dad was in me as soon as his mate pulled out …on god that was hot …he fucked me deep and hard and “fuck lad going to breed ya” …that got me over the line and I shot as he filled my hole. 

He pulled out and fingered my hole string up the cum…”you tighten right up when you’ve cum” …I practically blacked out from the force of cumming …im defo going to be these blokes cum dump …I was wobble and grinning as I got my shit together …”think he liked it?” Said big dad …his mate said …”yeah hes cum loads” 

So thanks dads when my arse can cope I’m going to come back 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Earlier today. Was out hiking in the Redwoods this week with a (platonic) friend. Horny as hell all week, my FB messaged me a couple of times while i was gone, which didn't help with the horniness. Woke up this morning and He'd texted me last night after 11 asking when i was going to be home. Prepped for Him first thing this morning and texted Him. Damn, was so  good. He has really gotten under my skin. i never used to rim, it always 'felt' like topping to me, but He is so vocal and responsive to my mouth, licking, kissing, sucking, His obvious vocalized pleasure drives me wild and i'll pretty much do whatever He wants to pleasure Him. It's all foreplay, which is probably why i can do it and love it, because He only wants to cum in my ass, breeding me. Also,  i  get so fucking  zoned with Him, i never get  tired pleasuring Him with my mouth, He keeps me so turned on by His pleasure. That was about  10 am,  left my hole full of cum and it's  720pm now and i haven't lost a drop of His  cum. Awesome  day. 

• Like 3

I was in Romania for a week and had some good time there. Met a very hot straight scally lad in the late 20s that liked getting sucked and he gave me two loads on all three hookups we had. His ass smelled and tasted super masculine, his pits were tasty as fuck and his dick had the perfect size to suck. I don't fancy getting fucked due to a medical condition but I absolutely love sucking and swallowing. His loads weren't big because he's been fucking around a lot as he told me but I didn't mind at all. I loved sucking a real fuckboy and he seemed to enjoy the alpha treatment he received from me. 

• Like 3