Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

1 hour ago, carterx said:

I'm on a cruise in the Greek Islands right now. Checked Grindr the first day of the cruise and there was a headless torso pic in a speedo. "Gap Year collecting loads". A 20 year old on the cruise with his parents and his profile says he has his own room. "Anonymous cumdump or however you want it" he says. I messaged him and he gave me his room number within 3 exchanges, says the door is open and to come pump and dump. We are on day 4 of the cruise and I've fucked him 6 times. He's a cute kid, fun to see him out and about at night with his parents knowing that he is full of cum from men on the ship. Today he claimed he has collected more than 50 loads so far in his ass and mouth. I don't doubt it since this ship has a group of 40 gays and I have already pumped 6 loads into his hole myself.

I'd love to be the only bottom on a cruise ship full of tops....

• Piggy 2
  • Haha 2

I got my last load literally about 5 minutes ago from a guy who messaged me for the first time, saying he was going to be driving past my road in about an hour if I wanted a visitor. 

He turned up exactly on time, got naked in the bedroom and invited me to suck his massive cock, which I was pleased to do. He got even harder as I sucked and licked his dick and balls while he fingered my hole, checking out whether he'd fit.

He turned me around on the bed and I felt the huge head of his cock pushing slowly past the sphincter muscles. The inside of my hole began to tingle as he thrust in and out. It felt amazing! Eventually, he announced he was about to cum and I felt his cock pulsing as he emptied his balls as deep inside me as he could get! It was a massive load, although I'm hanging onto it for as long as possible - which may not be very long as my hole is gaping wide!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Sunday.... 

1st was a guy off sniffies... not that big, but enthusiastic.

2nd was a married guy off Grindr.  Nice pics and looking for a quick pump and dump.

He came over and I was ass up, face down on the living room floor... He fed me his cock and it was beautiful.  I am not much on oral, prefer it up my ass, but this one was almost perfect, 

After a minute he slid behind me and pressed his cock into me and it was just what I wanted and needed.

He fucked me for a few minutes and then asked if we could go to the bed where he wanted me on my back.

He slid between my legs and that beautiful cock slid right in and he proceeded to really fuck me until he came.  

As soon as he slipped out I was on my knees sucking his cock clean and ensuring he was fully empty and ready to go home.

I usually am more interested in my ass being fucked and filled, but this cock is different.  I would gladly suck him off if he asked me, hell even if he didn't ask me.  It is surprising me that I am so enamored by this cock.

Anyway, my frequent flyer came by and bred 4 more loads into my hungry ass.  

A nice Sunday all in all.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Today from a regular client, it was a quicky, he passed by on his way from work, didn't kiss or anything, right away bent me over on the edge of my bed and started pounding me fast and hard for a good 10 minutes, dumped his load in me and left. 

Tomorrow, night I am going to meet a chubby gay couple, one of them packing extremely thick cock and huge balls, i love riding him so much, I will milk their cocks as much as I can. 

I woke at around 5am this morning feeling very horny, my cunthole was hungry for some cock & cum.  I got online to see what was on offer, while browsing on my MacBook my phone pinged….scruff notification!😋 The message was from a 6’2” 57 yr old hairy fat top, he liked my arse pics and was free to come over now and give my arse a good hard fucking with his big cock & breed a couple of big loads in me.  As soon as I check out the pics he sent my cunthole made the decision for me! His cock, 9” of very fat veiny uncut man meat with a huge pair of balls that hung low in their hairy scrotum.  My cunthole started aching as I played the attached video, he was stool by a glass top coffee table wanking his dick then he roared & his massive dick started pumping like a machine, huge thick creamy wags of cum blasted from his cock splattering all over the glass top, I counted 18 wads of cum, the table was totally covered in cum.  Now my cunthole was aching so badly, I replied attaching my location & told him how badly I wanted his cock & cum loads in my arse.  I had a quick shower & gave my hole a quick freshen up! When he arrived I led him up to my bedroom, his pics didn’t do justice to just how tall & wide he is nor how sexy he was in person, a bit of his big hairy belly hung just below the bottom of his t-shirt & his huge cock & balls swung around in his joggers when he walked.  I was wearing a vest & jock which I took off as I walked in my room, his big belly & chest were covered with curly black hair, as he took off his joggers I reached out & took his semi hard dick in my hand, almost instantly he was rock hard! 

He told me to get on the bed, head down arse up at the edge of the bed.  He knelt behind me, spread my arse cheeks & buried his face in my hairy crack.  He licked my hole with his big tongue then got it inside me, he got me groaning with pleasure then spat on my hole, stood up, spit lubed his cock and started pushing it in my cunthole.  I was gagging for his cock & I felt my cunthole opening up for him, he’d eased his big bell end in then with a thrust he was balls deep in me, his shaft stretching my cunthole made me gasp from the brief stinging burning sensation.  His big hairy belly was resting on the small of my back as he started pounded my cunthole hard deep & fast, 10 minutes into fucking he gets me on my side, standing at the side of the bed he pulls me to the edge, lifts my right leg up as he shoves his cock back in, pounding me hard & rough his cock is hitting the spot & my cunthole is building up to a big intense orgasm! “Oh fuck! I’m gunna cum” I growled… Boom! Climax! My cock blasted big thick ropes of cum across the bed & my cunthole was gripping his big shaft in spasms!

He pulled out briefly as I got on my back the shoved his huge length back in me, he drilled his cock into my cunthole hard & fast for a good 10 minutes or so when he be blew his second load deep inside me.  Still balls deep in my cunthole he bent forward leaning on me panting as this sweaty dripped down on me.

After a short rest he resumed fucking my pussy, his big swollen bell end was rubbing hard on my prostate and within a few minutes I was roaring with ecstasy as I climaxed and swirled my heavy load all over the bed. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Just left. Was eating lunch and reading and my FB called. Said He was on lunch break and apologized for the short notice, asked if i could be ready in 5 minutes. i can't say no to Him, or i never want to. So i said i'd try and text when i was ready. Did a quick clean out (i;m getting expert at that) and checked, He was already parked in my driveway, so i texted "ok" and got on my bed naked and ass up as usual. Lately i've been giving Him a lot of oral foreplay, so asked what He wanted when He came in: "i just wanna fuck you." Hell yes!! Said He was going to Chicago for 5 days and wanted to unload in me before He went. Yes please and thank You. He fucks like a Bull in Heat. He's a solid piece of muscle, and when He gets going, He pounds the hell out of me. i squeeze His cock hard with my hole intermittently, push back into Him when He pauses to kiss my back.  i can officially say i'm well bred, gaped and cream pied. 

• Like 1

Another fun day at the bathhouse yesterday, immediately got together with an older man that loves to suck my cock as he masterbates himself. After that I went to one of the playrooms and a very good looking Hispanic man walked and we started groping each other, turned out he was sporting a very thick cut cock, I could barely get my hand around it. He turned me around and slowly worked that monster into my ass, thankfully I got stretched out last week by my fisting buddy so I could take it. Wow what a great feeling being stretched like that, he fucked me deep for about 10 minutes before shooting a big load into me, I reached back and stuck my fingers into my semi gaping asshole to feel his load. Went back to my room and laid down with the door open and my ass up, an older man walked and wanted to fuck me but said he had to go get some fresh poopers first. He was taking a long time so I went across the hall to the gloryhole room and was hit up by a sexy man that pushed me into a stall and stuck his very hard, big cock in me ass. He would fuck me hard and then tell me to turn around and clean him off and then stick his cock back in my, did this three times before thrusting in deep and depositing his cum in me. Went back to my room and the old guy showed up, he laid down in my bed and had me ride him while I beat myself off, I shot a massive load all over him and he creamed my ass. I love days like this when I get fucked by big hard cocks and take multiple loads.

• Like 4

DELIVERING HIS FANTASY FUCK

I had a Grindr message from a 27 yr lad asking if I needed fucking. When I told him I did he offered to head over and fuck his poppered up anon load in. He also asked if he could bring his own lube to use. That wasn’t a problem, saved using mine. I was hooded and ass up in my jock and CUM DUMP socks when he arrived. He just whipped his shorts off and stood there in his white T-shirt, white Nike socks and AF-1 trainers. He was already semi and slapping his 8inches aginst my hole. He continued  to popper up. He pressed his precum oozing head against my hungry hole and I moaned with pleasure. I thought It odd when he said he couldn’t wait to use this lube on me. I felt the cold liquid as he poured it over my hole and down my crack. He teased my hole open with it. He poppered up some more. He was clearly lubing his dick some more with his lube. Then he pushed his raw dick inside me. He started pounding away, giving me a good hard fucking. I loved how he occasionally gave me a verbal reminder he was in charge. I got called a cum whore, faggot and a worthless cunt. I loved it. He pulled back to just leave the head of his throbbing dick in me as he took another popper hit. He asked if I wanted the rest of this load and I wasn’t sure what he meant.

When I asked He told me that he’d been out cruising at some toilets and watched a hot guy get fucked by a fucking ugly but well endowed top. The guy used a rubber and shot a huge load while fucking the guy. When they were done the used and filled rubber was thrown to the floor. My guy apparently stepped in to rescue the discarded strangers load with the intention to use as lube on a willing cumdump, as it had been a longtime fantasy of his. My hole was twitching with excitement knowing this guys cum was already lubing my cunt! He was pouring the last drops of this anon strangers cruising load into his dick. He took another popper hit and slid back in. We were both well lubed and completely turned on by it. I loved that I’d agreed to not knowingly taken this sleazy cum load. He was rock solid inside when he asked, ‘I’ve one more fantasy request, can I fuck this used rubber into your hole? Fuck that’s slutty I thought. It’s not the first time it’s been done either. So I agreed and begged him to cream my hole and fuck that sleazy rubber into my slutty cunt.

pict230927_1626280000.thumb.jpeg.cb7834772b712f4a2f65319c0f9442c6.jpegHe wasted no time, he pulled out and placed the rubber over my hole then slowly pushed his dick back inside me taking the rubber with it. Once it was inside me he had his fantasy and he fucked away hard and fast. It wasn’t long before he was ready to dump his load and by then I was begging him to breed my slutty cunt. He did just that and shot his hot load deep inside me with the rubber too! When twisted horny fukka! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9

Early today hooked up with a hot latino guy in his hotel room. When I walked in he was already hard showing off a big thick uncut cock. We traded off sucking each other and then he spit on his cock and my ass and fucked me missionary for a while. Then after more sucking I put him on his back and fucked his hungry hole until I bred him deep. Then he bent me over and fucked me hard and shot a huge load in my ass. We trading numbers and we are going to make this a regular thing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The sauna on Wednesday. 

I was at the back of the darkroom, leaning forward to play with a guy's cock in the hope I'd get it in me. In the meantime, someone else came up behind me and started playing with my arse. He had a bit of a fuck then moved away. Meanwhile, there was a guy to my left, watching all of this. I could just make him out, with the little bit of light that was in there. 

The guy was short and a little stocky. As soon as the guy who had been using my arse moved away, this guy came right up behind me and went to position his cock to fuck me. I grabbed it from behind, to help him find my hole. His cock wasn't particularly long, but it was really thick, uncut and had a curve to it. Once he was in, he fucked hard for a good few minutes. I could tell from his breathing he was getting close, so I begged him to load me up. In no time he was pumping his load into me. I held him in place for a bit, so I could milk his cock with my arse and drain every drop of cum from his cock. As soon as he pulled out, I clenched as quickly as possible, but a stack of cum still flooded out. It was obviously a massive load. I fucking love it when I reach underneath to check my hole and it's dripping. 

I was thinking of having a break from the sauna tomorrow, but now I figure the thought of getting lots more raw cock and cum in me is too hard to resist. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

My last load was Wednesday. It was a rematch with a super sexy (well, I think he is...) big hairy bear top, about my age (we've each got just a bit of gray), married on the DL.

Our chemistry is fucking amazing... I let him in and we kiss and I can feel it instantly. I hope he can, too. I'm hard as a rock in seconds.

I get him upstairs and he offers poppers, which are just the dregs, so I make a quick run to the fridge to get mine. And we're getting naked and on the bed ASAP. Kissing and heavy body contact - he's really a big guy, but all over, not just in the belly - maybe 6'1" and 250# or a bit more, and lots of fur. My cup of tea. And I've lost some weight this year so I actually feel enveloped in his hug, and we're playing with each other's nipples (his are wired), and, yeah, more of that!

I suck him for a while - he gets hard nicely even without a cock ring (lucky him), and then we flip around and he sucks me... and puts his hand around back, which makes me melt. So he rolls me over and plows me... And fuck is that good! Just a little lube to get him in - I'm tight but very hot for it - and then he's inside and fucks me on my belly for a good while, and then on my side. Then he comes out and we're kissing some more.

At some point he says, "how does your boyfriend ever let you out of his sight?" - so I guess the chemistry is good for him, too.

He's on his back, so I climb up on top and ride him. Ride him hard, leaning back, and he's super into it, and I love this because I can look at his face (looking into a guy's eyes when we're fucking is one of my hot buttons). And I lean into it and I'm so wanting his load but I'm not getting him over the edge, quite, and then suddenly I'm the one who's going over the edge and I'm cumming. Hard and long, all over his belly and chest, in fountains.

He tells me to lick it off him, and I do... bitter tasting.

And we're kissing some more and he's stroking and suddenly he's getting close and I try to hop back on and take his load, but I'm too slow and he shoots it all over where mine was. So I lick that off, too, and it tastes very different, rather sweet.

Fuck, I needed that! It was a little disappointing not to get bred, but hell, I'll take it - fireworks sex is always good!

We agreed that we must do it again soon. Hope he remembers (he won't give me his number).

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/30/2023 at 10:33 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

The sauna on Wednesday. 

I was at the back of the darkroom, leaning forward to play with a guy's cock in the hope I'd get it in me. In the meantime, someone else came up behind me and started playing with my arse. He had a bit of a fuck then moved away. Meanwhile, there was a guy to my left, watching all of this. I could just make him out, with the little bit of light that was in there. 

The guy was short and a little stocky. As soon as the guy who had been using my arse moved away, this guy came right up behind me and went to position his cock to fuck me. I grabbed it from behind, to help him find my hole. His cock wasn't particularly long, but it was really thick, uncut and had a curve to it. Once he was in, he fucked hard for a good few minutes. I could tell from his breathing he was getting close, so I begged him to load me up. In no time he was pumping his load into me. I held him in place for a bit, so I could milk his cock with my arse and drain every drop of cum from his cock. As soon as he pulled out, I clenched as quickly as possible, but a stack of cum still flooded out. It was obviously a massive load. I fucking love it when I reach underneath to check my hole and it's dripping. 

I was thinking of having a break from the sauna tomorrow, but now I figure the thought of getting lots more raw cock and cum in me is too hard to resist. 

I was going to have a day off from the sauna today, but then I thought of the glory holes and darkroom and thought "fuck it". On Wednesday I had 9 fucks and 4 loads. My arse might regret it, but let's see if I can get the fuck count to double figures and the load count to 5+.

lol so my bio daddy was just absolutely railing my ass doggystyle after i came home with a dozen fresh loads simmering in my pussy and he told me he was one of the men who took a couple turns fucking my slutty blindfolded body in the public sling and how he is always impressed at how hard a fucking i take and how easily i take even the biggest cocks. but even better he told me he is excited for me to get implants and that he is glad i’m finally getting my cock and balls removed. he said i never should have been born with one cause i was always a girl and if i was born a girl this slutty he woulda started fucking me a long time ago. i told him he is going to be the first man to cum inside my new pussy and he absolutely exploded inside me.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2