Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night in the sex club. He was a shorter Latin guy, totally my type. After some kissing and sucking he wanted to move to a cubicle. This is usually a no for me, I like to fuck with an audience, but I made an exception. What a good choice! 

He rode my dick to start and then I fucked him against the wall. His hole was just the right amount of loose. We shared many poppers hits and fucked until he blew his load hands free. I fed him some of his load on my fingers and he went strait for a sloppy kiss. 

Later we met up again and fucked until I seeded his ass. At the end he cleaned my cock while I played with his cummy hole. 

the sex was so good I barely slept last night and had to jerk off 3 more times thinking about it. 💦

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Just around an hour ago, I came back from my fav cruising place. First I met a nice hipster guy with average long, but pretty thick dick who gave me nice load in my mouth. I was craving to have a dick in my pussy, but no real top appeared unfortunately. But, while I was cruising around, I met this guy, by the accent somewhere from very Eastern Europe, aged somewhere between 38 and 55 I'd say...one of those face types where it's so hard to guess. He was apparently a horny bottom and he was quite sexy...in no time I had my dick in his mouth and then he bent in front of me, in apparent need to be fucked. I tried, but unfortunately I went soft immediately. I said sorry to him and went on crusing...I took three or four walks around the park, but nothing. I met two guys while crusing, but they were not interested in me. After around half an hour, I went into some bushes to check If someone's there...nobody though. I just stood there wanking my cock, waiting some time If somebody will appear. Suddenly the Eastern European guy appeared again. As I was wanking for around 10 minutes there, I was pretty hard and decided to givr it a second chance. Not before I forced him to stick his small, but hard cock in my ass for couple minutes. He said that it's his first time ever topping! 🙂 Unfortunately he could not stay hard for too long, but I didn't mind. After I enjoyed a bare random dick in my pussy for at least a moment, my cock was ready to breed. So I did...I stuck my cock in his horny ass and started rough fucking him right from the beginning. He was moaning like crazy, I bet you could hear us outside the park. He was very good bottom, knowing how and when to tighten his ring to drive me to ecstasy. In five minutes or so, I just had to shoot my load right inside his pussy. It was very big load, I could feel how his hole gets filled and my cock was just pulsing and pulsing and pusling...I was surprised and felt proud. On his side, it was a whole different story...after he literally forced me to fuck him bare, he suddenly got crazy about the fact that I gave him my load! I don't like to be rude, so I said sorry and tried to console him a bit. After he said it's OK, I left. While I felt little sad for seeing him so upset, I feel absolutely no guilt of giving him my load. He wanted my bare dick so much and honestly I believe that having a stranger fuck you bare means that you're ready for his load. Are you not? Then get back to riding your dildo...with a condom on!

🙂

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

In those situations I'm always glad it was outdoors with an escape route rather than at home where hassles could endure with a further visit. I've learnt, sadly, to never give my contact details to randoms on first fuck, and only rarely to repeats.

Was visiting Sydney this week and had a good run last night. 5 loads from different guys over a couple of hours, mostly via Grindr. 4 bred my ass and one sweet load in my mouth. I had such a great time, and they were all really good nice guys, the kind you feel happy to meet. Ranged from mid twenties to mid fifties. Went to sleep with their cum all mixed in my hole. It was so beautiful to see it all flood out this morning, and my ass still feels awesome 😎🍑💦💦💦💦💦

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Tuesday evening I hooked up with 24 year old top on Squirt. I went to his place and we got right to it. I deep throated him, all 8 inches.  I got onto the bed on all fours. He rimmed my ass before going balls deep. After a few minutes I got onto my back, pulled my legs up and he pounded my hole until he filled it. I sucked him clean afterward. Tasty!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

An hour ago, the black muscular jock and I hooked up again. We started the evening, with his mouth slurping my dick. As he got it good a hard. Pausing brief to nibble on nips. 

He climbed into his knee on the my bed. I add the lube to his ass and dick. I position and began to to work my way into his hole, as he sniffed the poppers. He whimpered as he took me in. And I slowly began to take his hole again. He moaned and begged about his good it felt.

We repositioned as he stood and touched his toes, as I re entered him to continue this fuck. He moaned once more. I shifted from the stead pounding, to more of a rippling motion which brought forth a squee I'd never heard before. He remarked that he was peeing, as my dick hit deep

Then I felt my load rising, and its release into his ass. He let out a sigh and said," I can feel it. It's a thick load, and so warm.

I withdraw my dick, as he collapse to the floor.

• Like 5

Only a quick one from last night before I'm off to work.

After the other day when Daddy and his friend visited, I was quite happy and content.

Last night at about 11pm had a message from a number I didnt recognise saying;

"Got your number from *Daddy* so I could visit again, you awake and free?"

I replied I was, but had work early in the morning, so wouldn't be up for long. Then heard nothing for a reply, and though 'time to head to bed'

Midnight my phone rings, stirring me. I answer "let me in, I'm outside."

I let the guy in, yawning as I walk back to bed, but he has other ideas. Kissing me against the wall, he spits in my mouth again before another deep kiss, Pulling my nipples as I melt into his arms.

"Your mine now boy" he moans as I stroke his cock through his joggers "now suck your new Daddies filthy cock clean."

"Yes Daddy" I moan, letting him push me onto the bed. I slide his joggers down and My mouth finds his dirty cock. I let my pig side out as I lick up and swallow all his cock cheese. He holds some poppers to my nose and I take 2 deep hits, holding them while i'm licking and sucking his gorgeous cock......

I lie back, my hole throbbing as he lubes his cock up. He thrusts into my arse in one thrust, I moan loudly, beg him to be more gentle to begin, but he's not listening. Another couple of his of poppers. I don't care, I beg him to fuck me, fill me, use me....

And he does. Hard, fast fucking, he doesn't last too long, he tells me he's going to cum in my hole, and I beg for it. He buries it deep, and I feel a HUGE load of cum pumping into me. He pulls out, and brings his filthy cock to my mouth where I happily lick every inch clean from my hole. He kisses me after, telling me the fuck is "our little secret, and *Daddy* doesn't need to know."

I promise him I won't tell, and that I'll gladly have more "secrets with my new Daddy."

He leaves and I lie in bed, feeling nicely fucked before I get a text from him "Thanks for being a cheating slut, that was a nice 3 day load I blew. Next time, I'm staying the night."

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

6 hours ago, cqaction said:

Only a quick one from last night before I'm off to work.

After the other day when Daddy and his friend visited, I was quite happy and content.

Last night at about 11pm had a message from a number I didnt recognise saying;

"Got your number from *Daddy* so I could visit again, you awake and free?"

I replied I was, but had work early in the morning, so wouldn't be up for long. Then heard nothing for a reply, and though 'time to head to bed'

Midnight my phone rings, stirring me. I answer "let me in, I'm outside."

I let the guy in, yawning as I walk back to bed, but he has other ideas. Kissing me against the wall, he spits in my mouth again before another deep kiss, Pulling my nipples as I melt into his arms.

"Your mine now boy" he moans as I stroke his cock through his joggers "now suck your new Daddies filthy cock clean."

"Yes Daddy" I moan, letting him push me onto the bed. I slide his joggers down and My mouth finds his dirty cock. I let my pig side out as I lick up and swallow all his cock cheese. He holds some poppers to my nose and I take 2 deep hits, holding them while i'm licking and sucking his gorgeous cock......

I lie back, my hole throbbing as he lubes his cock up. He thrusts into my arse in one thrust, I moan loudly, beg him to be more gentle to begin, but he's not listening. Another couple of his of poppers. I don't care, I beg him to fuck me, fill me, use me....

And he does. Hard, fast fucking, he doesn't last too long, he tells me he's going to cum in my hole, and I beg for it. He buries it deep, and I feel a HUGE load of cum pumping into me. He pulls out, and brings his filthy cock to my mouth where I happily lick every inch clean from my hole. He kisses me after, telling me the fuck is "our little secret, and *Daddy* doesn't need to know."

I promise him I won't tell, and that I'll gladly have more "secrets with my new Daddy."

He leaves and I lie in bed, feeling nicely fucked before I get a text from him "Thanks for being a cheating slut, that was a nice 3 day load I blew. Next time, I'm staying the night."

nice indeed

Just spent the afternoon at the local bathhouse.  

Despite being quiet, I got 3 loads.  2 Oral, 1 anal.  

The first one was from a wasting daddy.  He had some wasting.  Only oral, because he couldn't even get hard.  He was at least in his 70s, and had a 3", at best, dick.  So hot.  

Load 2 was from a 50s otter.  Again Oral.  He had a thin cock with a mushroom head, maybe 5" hard.  So hot.  He fucked my face and gave me an insanely bitter load.  I loved it.  

Third was a Latin guy in his 30s.  He had a chode, probably 6x6.  He fucked my face, then spent the next 15 minutes rape-fucking my hole.  It was so good, and he tore me up as he fucked me.  

Not bad for 3 hours.  

• Like 2

I was driving on the highway back home and needed to bust a 5day nutt so I pulled over and found a Sniffies with pic ass up <1 mile away.  He sent me his addy right away.  50 something slim guy.  Swung by his place, found his ass up, rimmed that hole till he moaned, fucked his ass hard, dumped my load balls deep, zipped up, left, and got back on the highway.  Felt great!

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo
  • Like 4

Stopped by a rest area late at night, saw a motorcycle parked.  

Went in mens room, just a biker at the stalls.  40ish motorcycle jacket beard, I stand next to him at next urinal whip out my cock and piss, he was already done pissing and just standing there semi hard.

I finish pissing and shake my cock and grab his cock.  He angles towarda me and i kneel down to suck him... suck him for a minute and he is rock hard now. then he pulls his cock out of my mouth and kneels down to suck me.  Sucks me for a bit and i pull my jeans down to expose my ass.  

He takes the hint and grabs my ass...  i turn and bend over a bit...  i hear him spit and smears his spit on my hole...  then pushed his hard cock against my hole..  i tell him keep pushing...  he does and pops in my hole...  it hurts a bit but tell him keep going.   He fucks for another minute and hear him breathing harder and pushes all the way in and holds his cock balls deep...  and feel him cumming in my hole.. still holding onto me for another 30 seconds to take his load...

His cock slips out and he stands next to urinal and i jack out a load...  we both then zip up and we wash our hands and head out.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

A couple of days ago.

Very hot early 30's muscle guy - had been chatting on and off for ages on Fab guys.

Super hot body , worked out several times a week and does manual labour - 5'8 or so - absolutely my type.

Was looking on line at 8 am , the guy messaged and said he had just taken his first load from a guy on his way to work.

I'd self employed so rearranged my morning to drive over - he messaged me just before the arranged time to say that another top was coming over and if I wanted him wet and loose could I wait ?

I parked my van in a lay-by just up the road and saw a car arrive and a 30/40s guy get out - very hot waiting outside - after about 8-10 minutes he left (classic pump and dump)

I drove over and parked in his drive , he met me at the door in a pair of white CK pants - cliched , but hot

Went to the top of the house to what looked like his anon fuck room - not too much light , but an intoxicating small of sweat , testosterone and cum 

No chit chat , he just bent over and touched his toes , I pulled his very muscly ass cheeks apart and got my tongue in him as deep as possible - wanting to taste the other guys 5 minute old load.

As it was just a pump and dump I mounted him , and went balls deep in 1 thrust with my full body weight - I love when the previous guy has done a proper deep dump - as I bottomed out in his ass it became very wet and warm as I reached the other loads. 

There is nothing hotter than fucking a hot young ass with a couple of warm creamy loads - I fucked for about 5 minuets and added my 5 day Daddy load 4-5 spots of thick cream - he was very grateful - I will do him again.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

20 hours ago, suckerboi said:

[..]Third was a Latin guy in his 30s.  He had a chode, probably 6x6.  He fucked my face, then spent the next 15 minutes rape-fucking my hole.  It was so good, and he tore me up as he fucked me.  [..]

I had to look up meaning of chode. Never knew there was such a term!