Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

12 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

How did it go? Any pics or vid?

It was super hot. He had already been passed around at a party. He came over with 3 loads already in him. 

hmu for a few pics lol

I’m new to barebacking and my boy gave me two loads tonight.  So my all time total is now three.  

This being the second time that I’ve been fucked went much much better than the first and the first wasn’t bad, I was just anxious.  This time felt better and I was confident in my ability to milk his cock with my hole which drive him crazy.   I feel like a totally new person being able to take dick like this.   I wore a jock for him too and that turned him on and he got rougher with me which I really enjoyed.   The two loads were deep and I cleaned him up after each which also made him and me both crazy.   I love this feeling!!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, GyroLover said:

I feel like a totally new person

Well, if not "new", the certainly more aware.  Not only of your intense pleasure in feeling a hard, raw Cock pumping loads up your Hole, but also pleasing your partner.  

Welcome to Freedom, GyroLover - and the rest of your rich, fulfilling, satisfying, load-taking Life !!!

• Like 1

Daddy text me last night at midnight that he was Horny. I was still sore from NYE but I never turn down Daddy.

"5 minutes please Daddy" I reply, climbing out of bed and finding my lube and booty shorts.

"I'm here now Boy. Door." He replies.

I walk downstairs and Daddy is there. He kisses me hard on the doorstep, before pulling my top off. I start teasing his cock with my fingers as he's sucking my nipples, he roughly turns me around, bent over the stairs. It's a quick passionate fuck tonight. He's telling me how slutty I am fucking him and his friend (New Daddy) and how I'm their boy. I moan back I'm theirs. He cums quickly, I turn and suck his cock before tucking it in for him. He simply says "see you later" and walks off. I go back to bed, I've done my duty, what more could I need?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just set a personal record. Went over to a guys house that I fuck with regularly. He had a friend over and they both took turns breeding me. Then had another guy waiting at my place when I got home and took a few loads from him. Total of 10 loads in 30 fucking minutes!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

14 minutes ago, BttmCub88 said:

Just set a personal record. Went over to a guys house that I fuck with regularly. He had a friend over and they both took turns breeding me. Then had another guy waiting at my place when I got home and took a few loads from him. Total of 10 loads in 30 fucking minutes!

Hell yeah! That loaded hole must have felt great for the third guy

Met a guy yesterday 1/5/24 off sniffies at a local hotel.  He was there doing IT stuff for a company.  300 pounds 6’2” ginger.   6” cock.  Underwear and pubes stunk of piss and musty.    Sucked him for a few minutes.  He bent me over and told me to hold my ass open, which I did.   I felt him shove something  small and metal in my ass and moved it around which hurt but I just whimpered.  I knew it was metal because he pulled it out and threw it on the bed table after and it had a metallic ring.  He fucked me and came in like 3 minutes.   Slapped my ass hard and pulled his pants up quick.   Told me to go and I left.   At home my briefs had spots of blood.   Guy I think shoved a tea spoon in me.   Cool with it, but I would have had more fun if he told me  rather than left me guessing.  Took a shit a hour ago and it hurt like heck lol

The boyfriend and I got really horny this morning so we took an early lunch 😈

He was wearing some sexy shorts and I nearly ripped them off him to get to his hole and rim him. We ended up having a really passionate session at first then it got wild. He definitely wanted a load and I ended up breeding twice 

• Like 1

my FB just left. i've been battling the flu all week, been pretty wasted, but there's always a part of me that can rally and be horny.  Had to put Him off all week, just too sick and i also didn't want to make Him sick. Today i demurred again and He responded:

"I honestly don’t care that you’re sick. I’ll slide right now if you are up for that, but I am super down right now and have all the energy to come."

How could i say no? Besides, i didn't wan to, i've been going through withdrawals without Him.  Left me pregnant. 

• Piggy 2

Yesterday I wanted a sure thing so found a hosting bottom on BBRTS.  Got to his place and he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock before he bent over his couch and took hit of poppers.  I fingered his hole and nearly got my fist in and then started fucking him.  Alternated between fucking and fingering as he lay there holding his ass wide open.  Eventually buried my raw cock balls deep and unloaded huge load in his ass.  After pulling out I lay on the couch and he got between my legs and sucked on my cock for 5 minutes or so.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Went to an underwear party at a local club here in Toronto last night. There's a darkroom portion to the venue and after an hour of dancing with my friends, I slipped away in search of dick. I found a free corner of the darkroom, lubed up my hole and pointed my ass out to the centre of the room. Spent the next 45 minutes taking a bunch of anonymous dick; it's such a thrill knowing that my friends or acquaintances could be shoving their raw dicks in me and I'd never know. My dick also gets rock hard thinking about some of the ugly troll types at the party that are probably using my hole and the possibility that someone might see what a zero standards kinda slut I am.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

Taking his 9 day cheating load

I had a message from a 30 year old lad asking if my cunt was free. He was looking for a discrete hole to dump his 9 day load into. His boyfriend was back at work but he was gagging to loose his load and happy to cheat and unload in a willing cunt. I willingly offered him mine and he headed over.

As agreed I was ass up on the bed when he let himself in. I was hooded in my jock and socks and wearing my harness with my hole plugged, poppered and ready. He stripped off and played with the plug that filled my hole by removing and reinserting repeatedly. Slowly at first then quicker and quicker. He was working on his boner when he asked to borrow my poppers. A couple of deep huffs and he was rock hard. He pulled the plug out and pushed his dick inside me.

He was straight in balls deep and I groaned with pleasure. He totally got that I was just a hole and commented how he just needed to unload and loose his 9 day cum load. He started pounding my hole and quickly requested I move up on the bed so he could bang me deeper and harder. I did as I was told and he plowed me good. He requested the poppers as he enjoyed cheating in my eager to serve hole. A few quick huffs and he picked up the pace. He made me lay flat and kicked my legs apart and I remember thinking his boyfriends loss is my gain as he fucks real good.

pict240105_1523590000.thumb.jpeg.e8ffd3792e327ba19e79ef4983891c62.jpegHe fucked me real hard and gave me plenty of verbal abuse as he worked up to breeding time. With a couple of hard thrust and a verbal, YOU FUVKING SLAG, he shot his load deep in my cunt.  I took every last drop of his cheating load. He flexed his dick and he was done. He pulled out and some of his load trickled out of my used cunt. He tagged my ass and called me a whore again and left. Fucking perfect breed! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Last night after 3 hours with a hot late 60s married dad (wife don’t know, sons- one bi, one straight in late 20s). He was conservative appearing on sniffies but gorgeous dick hot body lots of making out and sucking each other ( married dad sucking my pierced dick had me flying along with Tina) he bottomed out and unloaded. Pic of daddy dick attached 

IMG_0215.jpeg

• Like 3

On 5/11/2010 at 6:34 PM, beast boy said:

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top. But met this hot guy off CL , he couldn't host se we used the mens bathroom at my clubhouse. He didn't rim me, just spit finger me and pushed inside. I got used to it since I'm VERY tight and he pumped away and asked if I wanted his load I said fuck yeah I want your load. Give it to me and he did. Now I'm cum crazy, always home alone and really wanna host orgies or gangbangs but no such luck in michigan. Can't wait to get loaded and load guys back in nyc

Live in Michigan and yes, it's almost unbelievable just how difficult it is to hook up here.

Just left. Have been fighting the flu, mostly over it but still have the cough. Didn't matter, still wanted Him badly when He texted me. Good 40 minutes of hard, raw sex. i love every square inch of His body, so my mouth was all over Him for at least 15 minutes, then He flips and pounds me the rest of the time. Sometimes i can tell when He comes, others i can't till after, He always leaves me cum sloppy.  When He's done, i always feel worked over, pounded. it's an awesome, totally worked, relaxed feeling.  in 4 years of couple of times fucking, i have never come once with Him, which is perfect by me, His orgasm in me leaves me so fucking satisfied. 

• Piggy 1