Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I took a trip to a bath house. It has a great steam room. I played with a few guys then one invited me to his room. I fucked his face until I came. I sprayed all over my chest.

Then I hit it off with a guy in the hallway and went to his room. We played around a bit then I fucked him hard. He was a little hesitant going bare but he made the right choice.

I hadn't come and was still hard so I spent more time in the steam room. I met a nice younger guy who liked me daddy energy. He kissed and he gave me head in the steam room and video room. I had to go before we could do anything else but he added me on social media.

I spent three hours there. All in all a good trip.

• Like 1

It was only supposed to be a tunnel plug wank

A mid 30s guy messaged if he could wank his load anon into my tunnel plug. He wanted to see his cum fill my hole. Of course I agreed and 20 minutes later he made his way upstairs to find me on all fours with the tunnel plug inserted as requested.

He stripped off to just his socks and dropped to his knees to tease around my hole with the butt plug fully inserted. He spat into my hole and I could feel he was wanking on his boner. He stood up and I prepared for him to start wanking into the tunnel but instead he teased his cock into it. The total twat then managed to dislodge the plug and insert it into my cunt. I know had the plug deep in my hole and he continued to fuck my ass. I just let him.

I guess he knew what he was doing as he had one foot on the bed and was fucking me sideways. He worked up a good rhythm and with a final plunge deep into my cunt he bred my hole. So much for a tunnel plug wank. I took every drop and he tagged my ass, dressed and left. pict240102_1342580000.thumb.jpeg.812633bfcca3c981d4a81bea97a0e2a9.jpeg

• Like 3

Got the itch on the way home from work today and got the cutest load in my mouth when I stopped in at the local ABS. Walked in and did the old fake "looking at the videos for sale" thing and then promptly ended that charade and went up to the cashier to get my ticket for the theatre in back. As soon as I put the money on the counter, I could feel someone behind me and he immediately got a ticket and followed me right in. He must have been checking me out in the parking lot. I guess I was feeling romantic, 'cause I turned right around, took him by the hand and led him into a booth. Nothing said. Got inside the booth and dropped right to my knees. A little small talk about where he was from and then I got down to business.

He was having a tough time at first. Probably a little older than me and he was only semi-hard. Again, I must be feeling romantic because I looked up into his eyes, gave him a little kiss right on his belly above his pubes and that got the fire lit in his furnace. He was pumping me good and hard from that point on and ended up filling my mouth with a tasty load. So sweet. Both him and his load.

Unfortunately, me is me. I got up and went right back out and was sucking some other dude's cock in another booth within 2 minutes and that went nowhere. If I was smart I would have swapped numbers with guy number one and seen if we could set up regular blowjobs. He did tell me where he lived, (out in the sticks of course) but at my age regular cock that I trust is worth it's weight in gold so it would have been worth the gas money. 

Like I said, me is me. None of that occurred to me until later when I was driving home in a great mood with his cum in my belly and my chin smelling like his balls. Too late to do anything about it, so a missed opportunity. Won't make that mistake again if we ever bump into each other. Something tells me he would have enjoyed making me happy with regular feedings. 

• Like 2

My last load was last week hooked up on dl. He said to go to his place he said he only tops with a rubber.

I get to his place he takes me to a room with a mattress on the floor had me suck him hard told me to get on my stomach I did.

I heard him open a drawer thought he wrapped it felt him get on top of me and he shoved his cock in me one shot next thing I know he's telling me to push back n I say did u wrap up he said no I went to feel his cock he grabbed my arms pinned me down n said I'm goin to breed you.

He was much bigger then me I couldn't do a thing and when he came he was as deep as he could be n blasted a huge load in my hole.

I have to say nothing has ever made me cum as many times as this has.

• Like 6

I was still in bed at 6:30 am this morning when I got a message from my local 24yo FB - "morning fun? Cum over." His brother/housemate must be away 🙂 He lives only 10 minutes away, so I did a quick check to see my ass was good to go (fortunately yes) and drove over. His apartment front door was open, so I walked in and headed to his bedroom. He was naked on the bed, with his huge dick ready. I stripped off and got to work on it. A few minutes later he was banging me as hard as he could, first missionary, then doggy-style, then I ended flat on my stomach while he went to town, pounding mercilessly and as deep as possible. His cock is always hard (never seen it soft lol) but this was extreme - like a piece of wood. He unloaded for quite a long time - I can always feel his cock pumping the cum into me. He pulled out then slid back in and fucked me a bit more. We chatted a few minutes while I got dressed and he headed to the shower to get ready for work. He's a fierce dominant fucker, but in 'real life' a sweet shy kid. I drove home with a sticky wet ass, my whole body covered in his beautiful scent of musky just-woke-up boy. I had two happy thoughts for the morning: 1) top guys who are roughly half my age always seem to be a good fit 😜 2) morning hardons are awesome 🍆

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Recently over the past few months, I haven't been feeling the desire to have sex. But this past week, wow. My hole started twitching like it does when it wants cock and cum, and I knew I needed one thing A BWC to start to scratch this itch my hole has. So I texted a FB of mine. He's got a long think tongue and a fat 9" cock. I told him I wanted him to use my hole as he saw fit. Stretch it open. Well, he stretched it well.

He played with my hole for almost 45 minutes, making me push out my pussy lips. It was tough to do, but I did it. He tried to push his cock in, but I figured out that he should just let me relax my cunt and I convinced him to wait a second. I took a few breaths, a big hit on the bowl, a big hit on the poppers, (wish I could have blown some clouds and G), and totally relaxed. I was so relaxed that he slid his entire cock into me balls deep in one push. It felt incredible. Like his cock belonged there.

He fucked me good, every stroke was balls deep. I wanted more cock, bigger cock, more cum. He flooded my hole with a huge load, then licked my hole clean of his cum, then snowballed me. Loved the taste of his cum and my ass mixed.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Im a total bottom and I went to a gay party last Sunday. It was held in a guys basement. It was fabulous, there were 10 other gays there and I think that I got fucked by 8 of the gays. Naturally, no one wore a condom so my ass hole got flooded with hot cum. I was in fuck heaven.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Some guy whose profile just said 'looking' messaged me this afternoon. After a bit of chat he asked if he could wank into my mouth. I said sure. He told me to wait blindfolded and  naked on my knees in the shower because he also needed to piss. He walked in and pissed on me then left. That was disappointing. But then he messaged and said sorry I got shy. Can I come back and cum? I'm still outside. So... I said yeah ok. Got back in position. He came back and jerked off into my mouth. After he left, chat continued... Turns out he's an inexperienced nervous young college student. Sweet! Also, he said 'I left you a gift near the door'... An old pair of undies he has used as a cum rag the past week... He said about 10 loads on them. I'm still wearing them lol filthy...

PXL_20240121_084952799.jpg

Edited by fieldofbeing
Typo
  • Like 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

Very quick one this afternoon with a mid 30s black guy.

He didn't say much when we were arranging the hook up and said even less when he arrived - just pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees so I could suck his cock.

He let me suck him for a while and then he pulled me up and bent me over.  I was already lubed and he slid up me and began to fuck me.  He fucked me slowly at first and then harder and harder until he shot his load up me then stuffed his cock back in his pants and left.  It was like he couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I'm not complaining - he gave me a good hard fuck and deposited a nice big load of cum in my arse which I've just pushed out into my pants as I'm typing this.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I’ve been getting extra slutty over the last few months and have bending over to get fucked as much as possible. This past weekend was no exception. I’ve developed a rapport with a hung Indian guy that lives walking distance from me. He loves host and watch guys get fucked by big cocks and I like to get fucked bare by big cocks. It’s a win/win situation. lol  he just texts me when he’s able to set up a group and I stop by. This past Saturday that happened and he had two black guys with huge cocks ready to plow my ass.  I get ready and come over. I put on a racy jock strap, take a whiff of poppers and start easing the first big black cock deep into my cunt. It was probably a real 8-9 inches, tapered head but very thick at the base. Huge cock but I manage to take getting absolutely piston-fucked doggystyle for about 20-30 minutes almost nonstop. I could actually feel it going past my second ring and that is where he eventually dumped his load. The second cock wasn’t as big but still a good 7.5 inches and respectable in girth. He took over and fucked my doggystyle and missionary for over an hour. Have to say though that I had to tap out and didn’t let him breed me. He took too long and I had to go! lol the entire time the Indian guy was watching, egging the top on, and recording. 

• Like 4