Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load was this morning, a Grindr hookup, and met in a local park. He wanted anon and I was all too happy to oblige. I was waiting for him behind a few tree stumps in the dark face down, arse up and my cunt easily accessible for him.

I heard footsteps, and saw a dark figure walking towards me, all dressed in black, and thought to myself that this is the horniest or dumbest I could possibly be in that moment. He got on his knees and started fingering me. I massaged his finger as hewas penetrating me with it. This sent him wild and before I could comprehend, he'd rammed his meat deep inside me. He played around for a few moments, exploring my insides, before he started to fuck me like he hated me. I could feel his shaft right up inside my guts as he nutted. After getting home, I grabbed my dildos and started churning his load in further.

Hope to see him again soon as I do love an anon dumping session! So hot, and I never push out, ever. I keep that seed for as long as I can.

• Like 7

I usually see my Daddy 2 to 3 times per week. Normally don't leave disappointed. Tonight was a great night.

Daddy texted me yesterday and asked if I was available tonight. I told him yes and we set up a time of 7:30 for me to come over and take his load. Hopefully more than one. So around 4:30 today, I took a shower and did a deep clean, preparing for a good fuck.

Headed up and got there around 7:45 ready to serve Daddy. We chatted a bit before undressing and having Daddy tell me to assume the position. Which is face down, ass up. Which is a plus because it's also my favorite position. Just a willing, faceless cuntpussy ready to accept all cock and cum. Daddy asked me if I wanted him to eat my pussy, and I begged him to. I love it when Daddy feasts on my pussy and he does too. Makes him hard. But tonight was different.

I heard him snap open the cap of lube, followed by lube being pushed into my cunt. I played with my hole earlier and I was high on weed and poppers, so my hole just opened up for him. After a few seconds of him fingering my hole open, he quickly pushes all 10 inches of his perfect BWC balls deep into my pussy. Filling me up completely. He was even pressing aside the wall, reaching me deep. Before he pulled out right to the head. Repeating shoving his cock balls deep, staying there for a minute or two, then pulling out right to the head. Teasing me with his cock.

He finally gets into a steady rhythm, long stroking my willing cunt, slowly building up steam, all the while I'm talking to him asking him if he loves my pussy and what is he gonna do with my pussy. He loves dirty talk, so I keep asking him to fuck me and cream my hole, over and over again. I can feel his cock getting harder in my hole as he's fucking me. Finally, he moans out "Take Daddy's load" and I can immediately feel the warmth of his cum deep inside me as he slams balls deep into my guts.

He stayed like that for a minute or two, then started to fuck me again, making sure I felt all 10 inches of his BWC, which I did and love until he gave me another load 5 minutes later.

We took a quick break, and I asked him if he was going to eat my pussy. He said yeah and I assumed the position again. Daddy ate and played with my hole for what seemed to be 15 minutes or more, till he was rock hard again, then swiftly removed his 3 fingers from my hole, replaced quickly by his hard cock. Daddy wanted to bust a 3rd load. And he churned the butter like a professional, with some leaking out of my hole, lubing his cock more and more, until after about 10 minutes of a 3rd pounding, Daddy rewarded me with a 3rd load of the night.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

In Las Vegas. Just took a huge load from one fat 9” BBC. Nice man as well. Met him through Sniffies. After having been flaked by 2 TOPS I just said Hi. His profile sad Straight TOP 9 inches. He answered and asked what I was looking for. Told him a rough fuck and breeding. Said he was close and would come over and we would meet in the elevator lobby. A few more messages between us. And I had to go make sure I was still clean. When I looked at Sniffies again he was offline. I waited the 30 mins it should take him to arrive. Still offline. I thought that there was another flake. About 30 mins later I saw he was at my hotel but no contact. I sent him a message. He answered that his phone had run out of battery and he had to recharge so he could contact me. Said he was at the elevator lobby. I went down got him and we headed to my room. He walked in took of his clothes and laid on the bed. I took off my shoes and shorts and got between his legs, started sucking on his smallish looking cock and it grew and grew and grew until this magnificent fat 9” piece of fuck stick was hard. I continued to slobber on this cock that I so wanted to drill me. For about 10 minutes. I  started tasting sweet precum and he was ready to fuck me. I got on the bed on all fours and he saddled up behind my waiting horny hole for him to begin. He fucked my crack and teased my hole with the precum and spit coated head of this great cock, I inhaled 3 or 4 hits off the brown bottle and he slid into my waiting hole he slowly teased me with short strokes going deeper and deeper. My walls were accommodating this cock that would take me on a 30 minute journey of assgasms and my cock was leaking and spewing precum every time he bumped or banged my prostate. I was taking pulls from my brown bottle and was a blubbering hole for him to finally deposit his huge 5 day load. After he seeded me he stayed in me and I milked his seed from his balls. He pulled out slowly and I turned and cleaned him off. He asked if he could shower and of course I told him he could. His cum leaking from my hole. I had to rest as well. He returned from his shower and dressed while we talked. And he left. As I am writing this I am edging myself using his cum and my precum as lube. Hoping I can find another load. But satisfied with this encounter. 

• Like 7

Last evening my 32 yo Vietnamese-born pigson came over. He was visiting his family in Vietnam for six weeks. It's been 7 days since his return back to Canada. I was completely douched (old method) and ready for his hard cock.

He came over around 6PM, right after work. We kissed, and in no time had our clothes off. He got to my ass first, first rimming it to get it ready for fucking. He got me on my tummy and didn't need any lube to enter my daddy hole. His cock went left, right, up, down. I squeezed my ass muscles much to his liking. His breathing changed, and he told me he was about to cum. I told him to push his cock in even more. I felt him cumming in me. He brought his cock out which I cleaned up. He wanted to taste my cummy hole. I went in to deep kiss him, and he shared the cum in his mouth with me. HOT!

I knelt with my hard cock in his mouth. One, two, three, four of his fingers were directed in to my hole. It felt like a cock again. It didn't take me long to blast down his throat, a saved load of several days. Fingers or a cock in my ass will always get me to cum - guaranteed!

Afterwards, we put on our clothes and drove to a new Vietnamese restaurant for some dinner. We both get hungry for food after sex! OINK, pigbros!

• Like 1

When my partner went to bed I did a light clean out. Got my small plug in and went over to this Cuban guys place. I sucked his dick forever played with his nips while he watched Netflix then bent over and he dp me with the plug and his nice size. He came faster than I wanted. Still horny I went home and used togs for over an hour milking the cum and piss out of my little cock in the basement fucking his load out while my partner slept right above me 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Earlier in the week.

Very cruise lay-by about 20 miles away , about 4.30 in the afternoon.

As usual most people stilling in their cars on Grindr looking for the perfect shag.

Amongst the cars and lorries was a white VW elderly camper van , I walked alongside it in the bushes and say 2 guys through the open door.

I moved closer and 1 of the guys was wanking , by the time i got in one of the guys was ass up on the bed in a jock withe the other guy standing wanking.

I love fucking with an audience to I lowered my work trousers , pulled out my cock and went straight up him , he was as loose as fuck.

By the time the other guy had kneeled next to the bottom so I fucked them both one after the other alternating.

After about 5 minuets the second guy got up and took a turn fucking him , I fingered his hole and quickly got him to the point of noreturn and he jizzed in the guys ass.

As soon as he had pulled out I mounted the guy enjoying the warmth an extra lube of the guys load and shoot mine in to.

I always love the walk of shame back to my van often with a little dark patch of cum showing through my trousers.

Needless to say the same guys were still on there phones ,,,,,,,,,

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Storms, flooded impassable streets, high winds, yesterday, more rain on the way today ... I don't go out at night in weather like this.  It may be wet, streets covered in water outside, but my dick's dry as a desert ... at least a little alliteration, huh? 

• Like 1

My last load was from a regular I meet in the park with. This time I was at a bar high and drinking and got horny , so I drove to his place while his husband was at work . I walked up to his door buttnaked and he answered naked.  Started making out in the foyer till we made our way to their third sex room bedroom .  He squirt lube in my. It and bent me over the bed , slapping me ass as he nutted in 30 seconds lol 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I had gone to bed early and was trying to sleep. When a message came in. I thought it was from my partner with some kind follow up from our earlier conversation. Instead it was from Scruff, and had gotten through before my “Do not Distrub” kick in.

It was an visitor (a top) to the area and whose body wasn’t yet in our time zone. So we began the chatting back forth, and it was definitely late. He very much wanted to eat my ass. But I agreed to meet him at his hotel. 57, dad bod, white guy with nipple piercing. I got ready and drove over.

Once there I climbed into bed with him, and we started kissing and feeling each other. Each of us playing with others wired nipples especially, and roughly. This soon resulted in us getting harder, and he began to stroke me, and I began to suck his cock. This lead his hands down toward my hole. Which he was becoming more focused on. I rolled over, and dived in.

As he ate my ass, he played with my cock. Every time he would grab it, I jumped from the sensation the shoot through me. Taking his time to wet it , and my hole. In addition he also played with my feet as he worked himself up in his firmness.

He was ready to fuck me, and I had ask about status before meeting. It has been awhile since I have bottomed, so I was very tight. So it a a couple of go for he was well seated. His cock was thick, but not long. With my tightness he didn’t last long before breeding my black ass with his load.

We wished each other a good night, and I headed out with his load in me.  I hadn’t cum yet. And I found myself looking online to see if there was any other options available near by. But was late, and I still had stuff to do in the morning.

• Like 5

Downtown Saturday at a sports bar, when I got a message on Growlr from a Hot Top who I followed him over to is hotel.  He saw I was also poz but undetectable in the profile so no need to discuss.  Tall dark & handsome who knew how to fuck.  An Alpha man with a thick 8" uncut cock gave me two loads and, on my way, out... great night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sat night.  The storms cleared up finally, the streets drained off enough to drive on safely, so went over to Slammer after all.  Had a good time as usual - it wasn't quite as jammed as previous weekends (some of the snowbirds have flown back North, more leaving every day now) - so more of the local flavor, which I have zero problem with.  Sure, fresh meat is always welcome, but there's just a certain something about the local cumdumps - I don't know exactly what - that's particularly exciting.  It's hard to describe.  So, had a filthy time of it, and all's well with the world again.  

A few days ago, I went to a forest with the hope of getting fucked. I didn't. But I did swallow a guy's load. He was pretty open and knew we wouldn't get caught. It was pretty muddy so it's not like anybody would go exploring in the forest for the fun of it.

I quickly got on my knees and he pulled out his thick cock enhanced by his cockring. Wetting my dry lips before wrapping them around his cock and he started to slowly pump my mouth as I felt him get ever harder. He asked me dirty questions like when I knew I was a slut. I was honest and told him I started going there at 17. He knew I'd been fucked and blew guys there and he seemed to like that.

Also told him that I went to Pink Broadway (sauna that closed last year) and I told him I started going there about 18. I couldn't have gone there younger as I knew they checked ages haha. Since I knew he was a bit of a [banned word], I said that in a bit of a flirty way as he knew I'd let all the guys who wanted to have a go on me, have a go. I wasn't hiding how much of a slut I was. I was on my knees after all and he asked to see my cock.

I had exposed my skirt and my trackies were more about making sure my actual knees weren't caked in mud rather than actually wanting to wear them. I showed him my cock and played with it a little before returning to his. This time, sucking on his balls as he requested. Giving his balls the attention he wanted me to as I made sure to get them all wet before he moved his cock back in front of me to fuck my face. As always, it was my annoying gag reflex which put a stop to the face fucking. I loved my face being fucked but my gag reflex can fuck off. I considered going for poppers but I was already turned on from the face fucking he returned to.

When he was finished, he made me suck on the other side of his balls and I ran my tongue up the shaft for a few minutes before he told me to suck the tip. I did as I looked up at him like the eager whore I was. Wishing he was inside me but he seemingly wanted to fuck my throat instead. He transitioned to jerking his cock as he felt like he was close to cumming. Shoving his cock back into my throat to fill my mouth with his cum and filling my mouth with the taste of his cum.

Yesterday, I got up, but knew it was a day to get bred. Did laundry, cleaned out and jumped online. First was a bearidh buddy in town visiting his niece, took his nice 7 incher and he pounded me for about 15 minutes before the creamy reward. Second was a married bi-latino with a wife that rarely puts out, was happy to let him pump and go. Third was another big uncut latino, that used the other two as lube. 

May repeat it again today. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Hot quick stop.

I parked up, a block away from this spot, where I see taxi drivers parked up at night. There is a small park at the bottom of a cliff, with big trees and a creek, not much lighting. While crossing the road, I saw a built, bald guy in the shadows. He walked to the back of the park, behind hedge. I walked up the rough gravel track that leads to the hedge. The track also goes up the back of the creek, along the bottom of the cliff. It’s a cool night, good for hoodies and track pants.

I walked around the hedge, I see the guy is taking a piss, I guess he is just a taxi driver taking a piss on his dinner break. He is well built, and I don’t want to make a move, just in case he is just a taxi driver. This guy, you would never start anything with him. I walked past him and up the track, pause for a minute and walk back, waiting for him to finish his piss and walk away.

When I walk back, he’s still standing in the same place, but turned around with his cock out, just standing there, in the, “it’s not going to suck itself” pose. I walk over and he starts stroking his semi. He reaches out and feels for my cock in my track pants. I pull down the front of my trackies, and flop my almost fully hard cock out. We shamelessly stroke each other's cocks and rub them to fully hard. He gets down on his knees and goes to town on my cock for a minute, I did not pick him for a cock sucker. I get him to stand up and I return the favour. His cock gets my head spinning.

His cock is a decent size and matches his rugby player build. I pull his trackies down around his knees so I can rub his muscle-ass with both hands while he face fucks me. He pulls me up and turns around. I rub my cock up and down his crack. He adjusts his position to give me full access. I grab my tube of lube out and treat my cock and his crack. In no time, I am fully in and he is reaching back to pull my hips in deep.

We fuck frantically for a minute, we are trying to get a good position on the uneven ground and get a good pace. He is a couple inches taller and 30 pounds bigger than me. He is a real rugby stud. I push his hoodie up his back, his pants are down to his ankles. I do the same for me, unzipping my hoodie, I fucken love full skin to skin contact.  He is jerking himself hard. He just wants as much as he can get, as fast as possible.

I bear hug him, and hold him close. I whisper in his ear, do you want my cum in you? I don’t know what he says, but he pulls my hips in deep. We keep fucking for another couple of minutes, It’s too cold to sweat, but we are going hard. I can tell he is getting close, he is jerking while I fuck him. My greedy cock is in him and my hands are exploring all his skin and muscles.

I get close to blowing, my breathing is getting short, he knows I am getting close. I growl “fuck yeah”, in his ear, he holds my hips in, to get my cock as deep as it can get. I blast my load into him. He holds me in for a minute with one of his strong hands, holding me in while he’s shooting his own load. My cock feels great and I am high on rugby player testosterone.

We pull our pants up, and get our clothes together. We walk back around from behind the hedge. I let him go ahead of me.  I get a better view of him, he is a well build stud. We walk past some other dude on the park bench - he knows what’s up in the park. I feel fucking great. I walk back to my truck and start driving home. A block later, I see my rugby guy under the full street lights.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

On 3/23/2024 at 9:44 PM, Davidc said:

As usual most people stilling in their cars on Grindr looking for the perfect shag......

Needless to say the same guys were still on there phones

Yeah, there is a park up, I some times drive past on the way home. Half the dudes never stop looking at their phones. All they need to do is jump out of the car and take a 30 second walk into the forest.