Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was on a cruise to the Caribbean. I was relaxing in one of the sauna rooms when a group of black guys came in (my weakness). 

I was feeling adventurous and figured I’d take a chance. 

An hour later I had to walk out with a washcloth tucked in my shorts and a towel around my waist because of how loose my hole was and how much cum I was leaking. 

I got introduced to the rest of their group the next night. 

• Like 4

Horny after work, so stipped in abs on the chance there'd be a hole I was interested in. Not a bad crowd surprisingly, but mostly twinks. I saw one kept staring at me, so I went over and asked if he liked daddies. He was maybe 5'6", 120lbs, brown/brown, and maybe 18. I know they card folks before they get in the back rooms. Anyways, we go to a booth, and I push him down and pull out my cock. He begins sucking right away. Does a pretty good job, but I want his ass pussy. I have him stand and bend over onto the seat, pull down his shorts and start fingering his smooth hairless hole. He's moaning, and I'm spitting as much as I can to lube him up. I have one hand on his back to hold him still, and the other is lining my cock up with his hole. I begin pushing in, and he's letting out a pained moan. I tell him to relax and keep pushing, and finally slide all the way in. I'm really worked up by now, so I just start fucking him steady and tell him I'm going to fuck his tight ass until it's stretched out. He's obviously is uncomfortable, but never tells me to stop. After a minute my cock is sliding in and out easier, as my precum was doing its job. I ask him if I just popped his cherry, and he nods and keeps letting out the occasional gasp and moan. I let him know I'm going to finish the job and nut in his ass, and I no sooner get the words out when I start unloading. I good 7 squirts as deep as I could get them. He doesn't move, so I slide my cock out and stand him upright. I reach around and feel his cock. It's soft as can be, and no dripping. So, instead I put a finger in his hole to feel my cum in there, tell him he has a sweet ass pussy, and then head out the door. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

Made an ad last friday and quickly find this one guy and say I need some cum this weekend. He's married and he says he knows a place to meet him in this parking lot down the highway. I met him and he drove me to a vacation house he covers for. Was a couch inside as soon as we were in and door closed when he came up behind me and started kissing my neck and rubbing my cock through my pants. I reached back and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. He told me to suck his cock and sat down on the couch with his shorts pulled off. I got on my knees and began licking his cock up and down, which was about 5inch.

I took the head in my mouth and start sucking and gagging. After about 5 min he was getting close and said he wanted to fuck me. I laid down my knees on the couch and faced the back doggy style he slowly inserted his cock in my stretched out asshole (was a plug inside earlier). He started fucking me slow and deep (no condom). When he was deep, he was going faster and licked my cheek and told me he loves a nice boys ass 😁. About 10 min later he said he was gonna cum and asked where I wanted it. Being the cockhungry slut I am I said: 'Just cum in my ass. Every drop if it. I need cum, daddy.' He started pumping my ass full of cum and groaned bigtime. After that he made me take the staff in my mouth and clean off his cock. He asked me if I could cum, which I did, when he we exchanged looks. He fed me my own cum and we talked a bit, with my asshole tightening with cum lingering inside. If we meet up now and then, he could lend me his vacation house next year, so I could host some people for my lust for cum as he would plant some recording device in the house somewhere. (Sounds hot tbf).
I left and jacked off again on the toilet at home with the cum dripping down my ass.

A hot lawyer wanted to fuck me at my work. But the hotel I work at has a few guests today, which would be risky.

We decided to fuck in the trash alley instead. I leaned towards a recycling bin , and he just kept on fucking until he came. 
Now that’s putting a bottom trash in his place 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/16/2021 at 4:05 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Horny after work, so stipped in abs on the chance there'd be a hole I was interested in. Not a bad crowd surprisingly, but mostly twinks. I saw one kept staring at me, so I went over and asked if he liked daddies. He was maybe 5'6", 120lbs, brown/brown, and maybe 18. I know they card folks before they get in the back rooms. Anyways, we go to a booth, and I push him down and pull out my cock. He begins sucking right away. Does a pretty good job, but I want his ass pussy. I have him stand and bend over onto the seat, pull down his shorts and start fingering his smooth hairless hole. He's moaning, and I'm spitting as much as I can to lube him up. I have one hand on his back to hold him still, and the other is lining my cock up with his hole. I begin pushing in, and he's letting out a pained moan. I tell him to relax and keep pushing, and finally slide all the way in. I'm really worked up by now, so I just start fucking him steady and tell him I'm going to fuck his tight ass until it's stretched out. He's obviously is uncomfortable, but never tells me to stop. After a minute my cock is sliding in and out easier, as my precum was doing its job. I ask him if I just popped his cherry, and he nods and keeps letting out the occasional gasp and moan. I let him know I'm going to finish the job and nut in his ass, and I no sooner get the words out when I start unloading. I good 7 squirts as deep as I could get them. He doesn't move, so I slide my cock out and stand him upright. I reach around and feel his cock. It's soft as can be, and no dripping. So, instead I put a finger in his hole to feel my cum in there, tell him he has a sweet ass pussy, and then head out the door. 

Thats so fucking hot, I hope you changed him for life.

If hes a true bottom sub, he just found out, and you continuing to pound his hole even knowing he was in pain was probably just what he needed to show him his place.
I hope hes back in there constantly taking dick.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

For me, it was yesterday evening at the bath house.  There was a nice looking guy in the video room so I went over and sat next to him on the bench.  I reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock.

Next I went right to my knees, taking him into my mouth.  I proceeded to suck him for a few minutes as he reached around me feeling my ass.  He asked me if I was OK with fucking right there in front of the other guys in the video room, to which I said sure!

He fucked me for a while before he came.

• Like 1

I went to Steamworks Toronto last night from 9-2AM. Loved that it was busy -- still only 90 patrons at a time!

LOAD #1 - oral. In the back of Steamworks Toronto is a long narrow darkroom. With the renovations, they kept the central cell/confessional. At the ends of the darkroom are two benches. More guys can fit into this darkroom and play. I met this younger cubpig who asked if I'd eat his ass out. You, sexpigs, know I like to rim a good hole! I began by fucking his hole. It felt very slick. I got down to eating and he was using his hands to spread his asscheeks for my tongue to get in deeper. He was pushing out loads for me to eat! BLISS!

LOAD #2 - oral. A while later in the same darkroom I met up with a tall slender tanned body. Couldn't really see his fack. That didn't really matter. His young dick did! He was muscular all over with an uncut cock, hard as a rock, about 6", not pencil thin. I got down to sucking his cock. Within 2 mins. I heard him moan that he was really liking my cocksucking abilities and let out copious amounts of hot cum down my throat. His cum was SO salty and VERY tasty. I cleaned his cock off to thank him. He disappeared quickly out of the darkroom. Mission accomplished!

LOAD # 3 - anal. Every time I go to Steamworks Toronto I carefully douche. You never know when you'll be bred and loaded with cum! If you remember back to some of my times at Steamworks Toronto, you'll remember a younger Asian guy with a luminescent green watch. He'll provided me with many oral loads in the past. Well, a little while later, in that same darkroom, I was bent over and being fucked by a guy with a 4" cock. He just got to the sexclub and told me he didn't want to cum yet. The younger Asian guy whose cock I have serviced in the past saw me being fucked and inserted his cock. In 2 mins his cock spurted in me. He's one of those silent cummers. I asked, he said, "Yes, I did cum in your hole!" I cleaned off his cock and he was gone!

LOAD #4 - oral. Towards the end of my stay (not a full of 6 hrs!), I saw a silhouette of a younger, muscular, tanned body in that same darkroom. He was stroking his erect cock. I crouched down to receive his cock. 5"-6" inches, curved, and on the thicker side of cocks. I grabbed his thighs to bring his body closer to mine against the wall of the darkroom. He put hand on my head and I started to suck on that younger cock. He was ready to cum. Within a few minutes, he softly announced that he was going to cum. I kept sucking. Volleys of cum were being blasted into my mouth and down my throat. Now he had a lot of cum to give. I cleaned off his cock to thank him. He was gone out of that darkroom fast.

A very GOOD and tasty night at Steamworks Toronto!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I met a guy at the local bookstore and we went into a large booth.  He wanted to make out, which I consider a bonus.  I expected a blow-n-go and here we were kissing.  He had his hands around my waist and I  my arms around his neck.  He cupped my buns and pulled me tight against him.  He wanted me to feel his hard cock.  We were open-mouth kissing, our tongues at play. I was super charged horny, when he broke the kiss and said, "I want to fuck you, turn around. 

I turned around and he pulled down my running shorts.  I don't think he expected me to have panties on, but I could tell he liked them.  I stepped out of my shorts but kept my crop top on.   I told him I didn't have any lube, but he was unconcerned.  He said, "Doesn't matter I'll get my cock in one way or the other.

His was pretty thick and I knew penetration would hurt.  I knew long ago that that total submission to another male meant I'd have to endure some pain.  I wish I had a ball gag.  I made a makeshift one out of my running shorts.  He was holding me, working my hole and forcing his dick in.  I tried to pull away a few times but the way he had me positioned against the wall there was no way.  He grabbed me by my collar, pushed me forward from hips with my hands on the wall and I finally popped and he went all the way in.

He fucked me like a man fucks a bitch, letting her know he is in charge.  I still felt pain but I didn't give a fuck, I wanted his cock. I love a guy who is verbal.  "Like it bitch, like my cock", he said and I said "don't stop, please don't stop".  

"I ain't gonna stop, you need a good fucking sweetheart,  You, want my seed?  Take it, take it." he said.

I took it for quite awhile and then he let go and gave me his load.  I love the moment when a man gives me cum.  He kept his cock in me while I jacked my cock to completion.  It only took 15-20 seconds I was so ready.

"What's your name bitch?" he asked "Mary Ann", I told him.  "OK, Mary Ann be here tomorrow at 7,   I want to fuck you again.  Wear a short mini skirt and crotch less panties.  I want to be able to flip your skirt up and have access.

Hard For You.jpg

Usually I head out to my favorite fuckclub on Fri & Sat nights, and this past week was the same as most weekends.  Friday night was fun, rutted in some Holes, cruised around for a while, had a beer, went back to the darkroom and porked a couple more holes.  Sucked off a couple of Cocks ... no complaints.  It was pretty much a standard "scratch the Lust itch" night.

Saturday night though, was hottt.  Went into the dark room and almost stumbled over a guy on his knees sucking a Cock (it's really dark in there), and the guy felt me up when I almost fell on him.  So, I unbuttoned and gave it to him so he'd have two Cocks to worship.  After a few minutes the other guy getting sucked started to feel my ass a bit, while it was his turn to get sucked.  So, I'm cool with that.

Then, I started my usual routine - started at one end of the breeding bench, rutting in Holes, and about half way down I reaized the other guy getting sucked was behiind me, feeling up my ass again.  I guess he wanted something other than pumping his Sperm down the other guy's throat, and the real rush - the real Lust for real pigsex started to flow.  I don't get fucked all that often, and I don't really like really huge Cocks up my gut.  Having already seen this guys Cock while it was getting sucked, I knew it was a hot, hard uncut Cock, and nicely sized - maybe 7.  Juuuuust right for my Hole.  He wasn't saying much, but he did say he liked the looks of mine, and how hot it looked rutting in that Hole.  So I eased my jeans down a little bit, my mind full of filthy, delicious depravities.  

As soon as he realized I'd slid the jeans down a it, his hand was in there, feeling my Hole, so I reached around my back and started jacking on his Breeder.  He whispered in my ear "I wanna fuck you", so I bent over the back of the guy on the fuckbench I was rutting in, and that guy got on his knees and started to mouth spit up it.  He hadn't shaved, and feeling the stubble on my ass was all the more Lust-inducing.  By now, I was on the back of the Hole I was in, gently rutting, he was tonguefucking spit up my Hole, and that was waaaay cool.  Finally he stood up and started working his Cock up my gut, and fell into the same fuck-rhythm I was using.  The Hole I was filling realized what was happening, and started his own stream of breedtalk, and it was hottt - stuff like "yeah, breed the Hole that's fucking me"

Well, I pulled out and backed the guy behind me up enough so I could bend over and eat the Hole, and - no surprise - my Cock defintely wasn't the first  - his Hole tasted wonderfully full of seed.  So the guy behind me pulls out, and joins me, and we sucked that Hole together.  I hadn't seen it before, but he had a moustache, and even that started to taste great.  Finally though, I stood back up, shoved my Cock up the Hole I was fucking, the guy behind me started seriously fucking mine, and in fairly short order he said he was about to Breed my Hole, which put me over the top.  Felt his Sperm pumping my gut full, and bam - I started shooting mine up the Hole I was in.

Now that's what I call a great finish to a great night of BreedLust.  It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

I know it's been a while since my last post, does not mean I been a horny slut.  A had a few loads in me over the past week. One was on Monday, after my shift, my cop bull was horny as fuck and breed me while on duty . I usually meet him up in a park. I go to the shed for a quicky. He was so horny he breed me in five minutes. I love it when he breeds me in his uniform.  My second was with my weather man. He needed his fix, and his mobile office is right next door to a site I work on Wednesday. So I spent the night with him. We did usual. Kiss, jerk off, and him fucking me until he shot out of his massive dick. He tells always tells me that his raw dick has been in me more. I know he cannot get enough of my ass.

My third was with my favorite. I just sucked his dick in the back office at a site I work at.  It's  hot you are working with someone you get paid to drain his dick. He still wants to breed my hole. We are going tomorrow night at the trailer I got in a industrial park tomorrow night. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I hosted an anon, ass up, face down pump n dump in West Hollywood.

Thick cock, big balls.

He wanted cock sucked before. Gladly serviced his semi-ripe junk.

Cummy and gaping hole took his cock.

He dumped load after 10 min of pounding.

I cleaned off cock with my mouth after breeding.Screenshot_20210228-010346_Gmail.thumb.jpg.202ef49fbc511a4cf6b17aedcea40a9d.jpg