Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Making coffee and getting ready to walk the dog.  Have to catch up from yesterday, a lost but 7 load day.

Around 11:30 yesterday morning, a guy from NKP showed up.  My ex stayed over and had invited him. He was about 30 years old, polite, handsome, gregarious and very piggy.  

He had a thick muscular body and athick piece of meat. He started out getting a load from my ex, and then he turned to me.  From 11 until 7, he got 9 loads from my ex.  And in between, he gave me seven loads. With a few clouds,  he became the hottest most foul mouthed Dom.  Sanr, respectful, but so precocious.  (I think older doms usually understand subs, nuances and filthy talk much better.) He pounded me so good and hard and kept dropping monster loads in my tight hole. He kept marveling, munching at and mentioning how sloppy he was making my hole.  It was true, I was drilling, oozing and throbbed.  Truth be told, my man cunt is done for the next few days.

Today, as I take care of biz, I do so with a smile on my face! Back to work.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Took a fuckbuddy that I haven't had sex with for two years out on my sailboat this morning. I just figured he'd had me a number of times and had moved on. I wasn't expecting him to follow through this morning but prepared my ass anyway. When I came out of the Marina washroom he was waiting on a bench. Tall muscular handsome Brazilian with the most gorgeous wavy white hair!

There was no wind so we motored well out into the middle of the Bay. The few clothes he had on came off a piece at a time. When I shut off the engine he was naked. 

We made out for a bit before I went down on his cock. He's a great kisser. 

Gave him a good oral work over 'til I could feel his balls were pulling up into his body. 

Got off his cock, stepped back and took some great full body pics with that magnificent cock pointing straight up. 

Sucked him fully hard again as he videoed and photographed my mouth working his cock. 

Then he videoed as I sat on his raw member. We moved about the boat a bit with him taking my ass from behind. Lots of pictures and videos. I could tell he was getting close. But we both got to tired,  hot and sweaty to finish. 

Jumped in the Bay for a skinny dip. 

When back on the boat I sucked him back to full mast,and he proceeded to pound my ass as I bent over in the cockpit. 

I could tell he was a bit distracted checking to see if any boats had come close. Then he grabbed my hips and it was clear we were headed for the finish. About 10 more powerful strokes, satisfied groans and I could tell he was unloading in me deep. 

I had him video his cock coming out and a couple plops of cum followed from my hairy ass. It's so fuckin hot to rewatch. 

We were both ready for another naked swim. 

We are both excited to repeat this kind of sailing excursion soon. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Just took a hot four-day load deep inside me. Damn, it felt good to finally get bred properly. And it's still inside me 😈

It was a guy I found on Grindr. He originally wrote that he wanted to cuddle with me, but I told him I might want to get dicked down first. He asked me if I could handle a thick dick, and I said of course. But, I told him, I only fuck bareback.

"Works for me," he said.

Then he told me he'd been edging all day and that he hadn't cum in the last four days. I knew he must be ready to cum buckets, so I told him to come over.

I was a bit nervous, but once he was here I could tell he was a nice enough guy. I sucked his thick dick for a good while, and then he rimmed me and fingered me for a bit. But I could tell he wanted to be inside me.

I laid on my back, and he started pushing his dick into me. It took some work, since his dick was so thick and my hole so tight (eight months since I last bottomed), but with patience anything is possible! Once he was inside me, I absolutely loved the feeling of his manhood filling me up.

He fucked me for a while, nice and deep, but it wasn't long before he said "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Give it to me," I moaned.

He pushed as deep as he could and let out a moan. I could feel my insides being filled with his seed. He came for such a long time — it was a four-day load after all. Like the cumslut I am, I absolutely loved it.

We cuddled and talked for a while after, and then he was on his way. And here I am now, writing this with my hard dick in my hand and his huge load still inside me.

The following experience is the entire reason I still use Grindr at all (based on my geography anyway).

A rather sexy 38 year old middle eastern man messages me and we chat. It does not take long for us to determine that we are compatible for one of our favourite activities = flip fucking.

I welcome him inside and gave him a glass of water. After some small talk he leaned in and began kissing me and we were off to a very erotic start. One thing leads to another and we are into the bed room and naked and writing on top of one another. We take turns sucking one another's cock and fucking one another's ass. He has to hold back and let me do most of the worst as he was so close to cumming pretty quickly.

It doesn't matter, I enjoy a nice 20 minute fuck. Those can be satisfying too! He lost his load balls in me and then continued to fuck it deeper into me for a few minutes as his cock was winding down. That was my favourite part. <happy fucking all>

• Like 2

Last week my former fuckbud suddenly send a message to me asking if I would be up for a quick fuck. We used to fuck each other regularly and had some nice exciting adventures together (public, orgies, home parties, etc). He sadly has to move abroad for work last year, so we stopped seeing each other, but now he was suddenly back in town to spent his holiday. And now he was hungry for some sex. 

We agreed to meet each other in a park located between us where I knew a few nice quiet places where we could fuck without too much risk.

We met each other at the entrance of the park and walked to see if we could find a good spot. It turned out to be difficult, as it was a hot evening and a lot of young people were hanging around in groups.

Luckily the spot I had in mind was pretty secluded, enough for us to make a little noise, and enjoy. Before we even got into the bushes he started loosening mine (and his) pants. And before I knew it he was sucking on my dick. Seeing how greedy he was for my dick, and how much saliva he was using, I knew I would be fucking his hole very very soon (he is a vers-bottom). And after about a minute he got up, turned around and spread his buttcheeks so I could easily enter his ass with my dick. I pushed my dick against his hole and it went in without too many problems. I noticed his hole was somehow pre-lubed and asked if he already had some juicy cum in his ass or just lube, and moaning he told me he cleaned his ass and put some lube up his ass, knowing I would turn him down.

I fucked him standing there in the bushes for 5 minutes and asked him where he wanted my cum. Usually, he wants to swallow the cum, as he had a big cun swallowing fetish, but this time he begged me to fill his ass with my cum. Not long after that I couldn’t hold it anymore and came in his ass. He straightened his back and we stood close to each other trying to keep my dick in his ass as long as possible. Kissing, I managed to keep hard and told him to suck and clean my dick, but not swallow the cum. He did what I told him to do and dropped to his knees. After a while he stood up, with fresh cum in his mouth, trying to catch some of the cum leaking from his ass and smearing that in his mouth/face as well. This sight only made me horny again and started kissing him very deep and intensely.

I turned him around so his ass was facing me again, and pushed his head down, forcing him to hold a thick branch right in front of him. I shoved my dick in his ass again and started fucking him hard. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a guy jerking off just behind us. I was startled for a second and my fuckbud said “don’t worry, he’s there already for a while, just let him watch us”.

After fucking him for a while the guy watching us started to moan and told him to come behind me and cum on my ass, or if he wanted in my fuckbud’s mouth. He walked up behind me and immediately started to finger my ass while I was fucking my fuckbud. I thought he would put his dick in my ass, but sadly he never did. He jerked off while fingering me and sprayed a nice amount of cum on my ass and his hand, while still fingering me. Smelling his cum, and feeling his finger up my ass, and hearing my fuckbud moaning, made me go over the edge and spray my cum in his ass.
This time my fuckbud quickly turned around, while I was still coming, and put my dick in his mouth. The last bit of cum ended in his mouth.

I pushed him against the tree and started to suck on his dick, which was heavily leaking pre-cum. The guy watching asked if he could also suck and I made a gesture showing him he could do so. He sucked him for about 2 minutes when my fuckbud started to moan really loud. I know him for a long time, and he always has an impressive load. Large volume but also strong spurts, and I always enjoy catching that in my mouth. A went to my knees next to the voyeur and started licking his mouth and his dick. My fuckbud pulled his dick from the voyeur's mouth and directed his dick first to me and shot straight in my throat almost choking me. The second spurt went into the voyeur's mouth who didn’t expect this much cum. Laughing my fuckbud purposely shot the rest of his load in our faces and mouths, making it as messy as he could (which I like). I gave my fuckbud a deep kiss after he finished, making his face also messy with his cum.

The voyeur left rather quickly, giving us a quick thank you when he walked away quickly. We got our clothes back on properly and decided to leave our faces as it is, covered in cum. A few girls walked past us on our way out of the park, and looking at our red cheeks and shiny/gooey faces, started laughing load and asked if we had a good time. I told her that she’s welcome to join us for some more, but she laughed and said maybe another time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday, due to a bit of grueling work schedule this month, I very much needed play time at Steamworks Toronto. Thursdays are LIGHTS OUT, where the sex club is dimly lit. My kind of environment for anon darkroom sex. Besides several lovely cocks sucked (no asses this time), here are the 3 loads I got in the space of 5 hours.

ANAL LOAD #1 - I met a 38 yo here in Toronto on business from Ottawa, the nation's capital. He is of Ecuadorian-native Indian-Portuguese background. Tanned body with fine hair, loves older men. He commented a few times about my good cock sucking skills. His cock was around 7" long, thin, uncut. He told me he was on PREP, but after drilling down, he admitted he was POZ undetectable. No worries here. I got him hard and asked if he would fuck and seed me. After a few minutes of fucking, and me being on all fours, I felt him pulsing in me. I thanked him by cleaning off his cock and a kiss. This young man I really enjoyed!

ANAL LOAD #2 - In the back narrow darkroom I met a tallish otter with a smooth thin body. We were both attracted to each other's nipples. I knelt to suck his hardening cock. He asked if I could step into the hallway because he recognized me. And I him. WOW! He's a 25 yr POZ undetectable guy - I played with him and his friend several years back. I have no issues with younger poz guys. He's an otter and loves daddies too. It's been a very long while since we played last. Last time he fucked and seeded me was a Tuesday BOYZ NIGHT OUT at Steamworks. Last evening we sucked each other's cocks. I was so excited to play with him again that I simply blasted in his mouth. He fucked me with my legs up. When he cums, he's a silent cummer. He thrust his cock as far up my hole as he could and delivered a big load. I cleaned off his cock and tasted my hole. Yep, it was his cum alright!

ANAL LOAD #3 - In my room with the largest buttplug up my ass, I had a younger chunkier guy ask to come in and play. I removed the buttplug. He got down to giving me a helluva rim job, getting his tongue deep into my hole, side-to-side, up-and-down. After several minutes of rimming he shoved his hard cock into me and proceeded to give a short fuck. Somehow I knew he'd be cumming fast. He, too, thrust deep and blasted in my ass. He told me he isn't at all vocal when he cums. But his cock had some cum on it when I cleaned it off. He told he likes to fuck older men and seed them. Cha-ching!

I'll be going to Steamworks for LIGHTS OUT in the future!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got used at the beach last night.

Started with a dude on Grindr telling me he just broke up with his gf, has a room on  the beach and wanted to take it out on my ass. (Amazing how all "straight" guys go looking for a dude when they break up.)

A little bit of back and forth and 15 mins later I'm between his legs sucking his cock while he's doing whatever on his phone. He tells me his friend wants to fuck me too but wants $$. I told him good luck with that.

His friend showed up anyway just as he bust inside my ass. Perfect timing. His friend wasted no time getting in my hole. While his friend is pounding me there's a knock on the door. The guy who invited me over opens the door. Another nearby top he found on Grindr. Pulls out his cock and inserts it in my mouth. And here I thought I was just gonna going to get my ass abused and be tossed to the curb.

Host then tells me not leave if the two guys shoot their load he's going to find me a homeless dude on the beach. His friend makes a deposit. The other guy just wants to keep getting sucked.

Maybe 15-20 mins had passed and the door opens. All I know is something that felt like a baseball bat got slammed in me. Homeless dude didn't last more than 45 seconds and shot deep in me. I turn around and he just smiled.

I turned around to keep sucking the other guy and we has jerking. Tells me to take it all and sticks his cock down my throat, holds my head all the way down on it and shoots.

Hell yeah! 4 loads. Drove home one happy slut.

I love living by the beach. It has so many visitors and DL guyds.

Edited by CumdumpDad

• Moderators

This week my BF was visiting (he lives a few hours away). I got a message from a pretty hot guy in another city who said he'd be driving through my town on Sunday and wanted to stop and have me fuck him. I said fine, but my BF would be joining us, and he seemed OK with that.

Come Sunday he was running late, but finally showed up. The three of us introduced ourselves and cut to the chase, as the guest was short on time. We all got naked and started making out, and he admired my cock as I admired his (rather nice) well-worked out body. Bent over the bed so I could fuck him. I turned him over so my BF could suck him at the same time. I was just lubing my cock when the guest suddenly said "I'm sorry, I can't do this," leapt up and threw on his clothes, and bolted for the door.

WTAF?!?

So, that was not my last load. May karma deliver to him exactly what he deserves.

My actual last load was Tuesday. A guy my BF had chatted up online wanted to come over for a threesome (which he had never had, and was a fantasy of his). My BF was very taken with a cute pic he sent of himself in scrubs with a stethoscope.

He showed up right when he said he would, a nice, clean, cute little nearly-hairless pocket cub. My BF even liked the way he smelled. I recognized him immediately - I had gone over to his place (about 40 minutes away) and fucked him a few years ago, but it hadn't been too great for me and we hadn't kept in touch. We chatted a little to break the ice.

WELL! He was very excited by the two of us, he's a fur lover (perhaps because he has almost none himself) and I have a good crop and my BF has even more. We all started making out and it turned out the guest has a really nice sizable uncut cock, which I hadn't remembered. After we all got acquainted with one another's bodies, I got behind him and started eating his ass while my BF made out with him with heavy kissing action. Then I stood up to nibble his neck and ears while I slid my sizable and very hard dick up and down his smooth crack.

Once we were all thoroughly revved up we put him on the bed and I lifted up his legs while my BF kissed him and fucked his mouth. I lubed him up good (he was very tight) and got him his poppers when he asked. Then I slid it. He was in heaven, moaning and seriously enjoying the ride. I fucked him for a good long time, during which he came twice, though he was so into the whole thing that I couldn't distinguish the actual moments. Finally I looked into his eyes and asked him if he wanted it... and he mumbled "Wait, I'm not on PrEP!" JUST as I was shooting a huge load into him.

After we all wiped up (there was a lot of cum and spit on things!) I said, "By the way, I heard what you said. Get on it! You're a doctor! But you have nothing to worry about today."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Young 25 yr old sexy black guy hit me up on Grindr this morning.   He was horned up hard and needing a mouth.  Bit of a drive away but his pics were hot and I do love young black cock.   Drove 26min in the rain to get to his place.  He's about 15min out of town on the highway.   I entered and said I'd love to take care of his horny problem.   He pulled off his sweatpants  and revealed a beautiful cock and balls with a nice thick bush of pubic hair.  I started sucking his cock, his balls, and he lay back on the couch and was moaning in pleasure.   I enjoyed his scent in his bush.   He loved when I sucked his balls.  I spent a good 15min enjoying his cock in my mouth.  Pausing several times as he got close.   He asked if I would ride his cock.  I said fuck yes.   I stripped naked as he removed the rest of his clothes.   He then said just bend over on the couch.  I did as he asked and offered him my tight ass.  I first sucked the tip of his cock to get it good and naturally lubed by spit.   We were moving quick, no talk of condoms, lube, just an earlier exchange that we were both clean.   With a good amount of spit now on his cock, he slid inside me.  Not slow, he just went fully in and was balls deep in me.   He started a good pounding of my ass.   Full thrusts deep jabs.   After a few minutes he said "you're my first dude ass".   I said take your time and enjoy it.  He did.  He had a good rhythm going, when he went deep, stayed in, and I could tell by his breathing he was cumming in me.   After he came, he pulled out and was catching his breath while I sucked his cock clean of every drop of seed.    We both agreed to meet up again.  He asked for a lift into town (15min drive) going my way, so I of course offered my new stud friend a lift.   Chatted a bit on the way and  then I dropped him off with a smile and thank you.   A perfect hook up!  His cock pic attached.  It tasted awesome.

Screenshot_20210827-093312_Grindr[4426].jpg

I went to the newly reopened dc crew club last night.  It did not disappoint.

I got fucked by at least 7 guys (including amazing bbc).  Bred the hottest guy there.

im a power btm so takes it regularly, but even I had difficulty walking afterwards. 

be sure to get a large room Bc the rooms tend to be a little small.  So happy to have my bussy decimated supporting local gay businesses lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, reliableslut said:

I went to the newly reopened dc crew club last night.  It did not disappoint.

I got fucked by at least 7 guys (including amazing bbc).  Bred the hottest guy there.

im a power btm so takes it regularly, but even I had difficulty walking afterwards. 

be sure to get a large room Bc the rooms tend to be a little small.  So happy to have my bussy decimated supporting local gay businesses lol 

I'm hoping to visit myself soon!! Good to know it was a good time. How were the pricing?

Just got a load from a black dude. I put an add on doublelist and some sketchy looking black dude hit me up, so of course I got him to come over. It didn't take long for his 8in dick to cum deep in me. I'd definitely be down for him to breed me again. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Went to a cruise club last night, dress code naked, boots only. Went to the glory hole wall first; shoved my cock through and immediately had a warm mouth sucking my shaft. I let him suck me till I was close then pulled out. I walked around the maze for  a while checking out the other guys. I got talking to a daddy who was with his younger cub. The daddy asked if I wanted to fuck. I said yes, so he led us over to the slings. I thought we were gunna fuck his cub but he wanted me in the sling so I though why not; they both had handsome cocks. I got in the sling and the cub shoved his cock up my asshole. He fucked me good for a few minutes then his buddy shoved his cock in me. Soon there was several more men standing round us waiting for a turn in my ass. After the daddy fucked me another man fucked me. I must have taken 7 or 8 cocks before I got my first load. Once I’d been seeded the crowd was now up for adding their loads. I don’t know who they were  but I reckon at least a dozen men fucked me and most of them shot their loads up my ass. In any case my  hole was full of sperm and leaking into my jocks as I got dressed to leave.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7