Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my last few loads from a 62 year old man who I met on the website “sniffies”. I asked  For an old man with an uncut huge soft dick with super low hanging balls. Phil answered me and we met outside of the Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston. We said hi and Phil told me that he lived so close and I followed him to his place. His tiny apartment didn’t matter because as soon as we entered our clothes we’re off, he threw me on the bed, held my legs up, I started to suck his thick foreskin and cock pulling on his balls while Phil ate out my butt hole. Phil said he will get a little hard but not much which I answered that like I told him I love huge soft dicks. Phil said he was going to shoot soon in my mouth and he poured a huge thick load in my mouth which I swallowed it all. Phil then reached over and got some lube and greased up my hole. Getting between my legs, telling me to pull my ass cheeks apart, he squeezed his cock and started to force his dick head into my hole. Phil got the head in and squeezed more of the shaft and slowly worked the whole dick up inside of me. I was saying that I loved the way it felt and he could keep it up there all night long and I wanted all his loads up inside of my “cunt”. Phil started to pull out about halfway, then squeezed his base of his dick and pushed back all the way in. He repeated this a bunch of times and I was saying that I could feel his cock getting a little longer, harder and thicker, just laughed and said that he was ready to fuck me for the whole night. Well that’s what Phil did, he would fuck me, shoot, then fuck me, shoot, then fuck me , shoot, etc… he shot 5 times up my cunt to the point where his cum was farting out all around his cock by load 3 but he kept going telling me it is so much easier to fuck a stretched open cunt when it’s full of the best lube that Is made, sperm. I would keep reaching under his legs and would pull his balls over him so they were on top of my stomach. Phil and I all this time were sucking mouths like crazy. After #5 Phil rolled off of me, then I just started to pour out all of his loads…I couldn’t stop. Phil said he didn’t care. We stayed like that for a while then we showered together and as we were walking to the shower I was farting out his cum, thank God he had hard wood floors. Phil said that we should make a date for next weekend, how about Friday night then we could spend lots of time together and maybe after a while he would have a couple of his “old” friends join us because he knew that I would love them and they would love me. I told him Friday it was. I met Phil on 9/4th and I am so excited about this Friday, 9/10! How many loads this time?  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Yesterday, while on a trip to my home province, I unexpectedly had a nice hookup with a guy I met on Grindr. (I have gotten a few messages; I suppose I am fresh meat.) We met at a coffee shop, then we went back to his apartment and played. A bjg strong guy with a big belly and a nice thick dick, we made out for a bit and did some oral before he fucked me. He started out with a condom despite being on PrEP, but he took it off to give me his load.

I am glad I met him. He is a nice guy who I had a lot of fun with. If we were in the same province, we would become regulars.

• Like 1

Last night. I was feeling kinda subby so I put my ass up for use on BBRT. Luckily I hooked up  with Jim.. Jim has fucked my boy, Drew before but not me. He's a big bear of a man with aa strong hard cock. Man I felt his meat opening me up. He shoved his cock all the way inside me - no mercy and pumped me hard till he shot his load. He pulled out and made e suck him. Half an hour later he gave me his second load but deep in my throat. I was choking on his cum. so good night!

• Like 2

I got an ABS (Adult Book Store) load today. Before today I had sucked cock at my local ABS, and I'd seen a lot of cock sucking going on. But I had never been fucked bareback at the ABS before today. So that's another achievement I can cross off the bucket list.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, torcub said:

Yesterday, while on a trip to my home province, I unexpectedly had a nice hookup with a guy I met on Grindr. (I have gotten a few messages; I suppose I am fresh meat.) We met at a coffee shop, then we went back to his apartment and played. A bjg strong guy with a big belly and a nice thick dick, we made out for a bit and did some oral before he fucked me. He started out with a condom despite being on PrEP, but he took it off to give me his load.

I am glad I met him. He is a nice guy who I had a lot of fun with. If we were in the same province, we would become regulars.

I had another fantastic time last night, a deeply piggish time, last night with a foster I have been chatting with on first Recon then BBRT for years. After five years, we managed to connect—I scheduled some time in my trip—and we connected in his well-appointed sling room.

The whole thing began with him fucking me, with his thick actual six inches dick, in a process that culminated with him cranking me open with a speculum and fucking me with his dick too. We flipped, me fisting him. He did not fist me, but he did again stretch me open wide and deep with big toys and his fingers. It all ended with me fisting him deep, perhaps a third of my way from the wrist to my elbow.

It was fucking amazing. I only wish that we had the chance to do more. I do hope, and expect, that we will.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, Bokkierob said:

I surprised my boy, Drew last night with a party. I invited 4 buddies all around my age so my "son" had 5 horny daddies ready to rail his ass. It was a real fuck fest. We passed him around, taking turns to pump his ass. So proud of my boy. He serviced all my buddies and Took all our loads deep in his ass. 

Sounds real hot. Any footage? Pics?

• Like 1

Chatted up a trucker on growlr and he said he is in my area sometimes.  A few weeks later he chats me up and says come over to my truck.

Hell yeah i will!  30 minutes later im at the parking area and climb in the drivers door as instructed.

In the dim light i can still tell he is a handsome rugged man, shaved head, goatee, 230, and quickly hardening cock.  

We start to grope and kiss and strip off our clothes.  I drop my shorts and keep my workboots on.  We get to suckin each other and then pushes me back onto the bed and sucks me.  Then lifts my legs up and licks my balls, then taint, then ass.  My boots hit the roof of the cab and he spreads my legs a bit more to expose my hole for easier access, then stands up, spits on his cock, and pushes the head of his cock in.  My boots are firmly against the cab roof and ready to brace for the raw fuck.  The truckers cock is a thick 7" and pulls his cock head out, adds a wad of spit in my hole, then pushes back in slowly.  Cock is more than half way in and slowly starts fuckin.  Picking up the pace and goes in a bit deeper with each thrust.  My cock is oozin tons of precum. He pulls out of my ass, grabs my cock and precum and adds my precum to his cock.  He pushes his cock back in my ass and starts fuckin balls deep.  Hurts a bit at first but i tell him to keep fuckin. 

The trucker is really sweatin now and the cab is definitely stinkin of man sex....  hes hittin my hole hard and im strokin my cock, hes gruntin like a pig in heat and tell him to keep fuckin, no pullin out.  You opened my hole, u gotta breed it.  He says he never pulls out and winks at me and now hes doin deliberate deep fucks feelin his nut sac hittin me each time.  His cock feels even harder and about 30 seconds more of deep fuckin he stays balls deep and grunts and he floodin my hole with his load.  I jerk my cock a few more times and shoot my load all over my belly.  He slowly deep fucks my ass, my hole feelin real wet now....  his orgasm subsides and his cock slips out of my hole.  He collapses next to me and we're in a ball of sweat.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Found a cute Filipino twink a few weeks ago when I was out for a bike ride at the nearby trail. He's been coming over a lot to suck my cock after work. Two days ago before he left he mentioned he wanted to ride me next visit. I reminded him I only play raw and he said he was okay with that.

He's pretty slim and my dick is on the girthy side so when he came over tonight I told him I'd let him lead however he felt comfortable.  He sucked me until I was ready to split him open and he proceeded to ride me for nearly a half hour.  There is something about watching my cock bulge in a twink's abdomen.  He could tell I was pretty close after a while and started begging for my load. His whimpering in my ear got to me and just as I warned him I was about to breed his guts, he beared down and took everything he could. Hopefully my load of swimmers touched parts of him nobody has yet.  He said he hadn't taken a dick as thick as mine before and he was pretty sore after. But I think I have a new regular.  He said he wants to flip next time so I should be getting regular twink loads soon too. Can't wait!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BigDirtyBear said:

Chatted up a trucker on growlr and he said he is in my area sometimes.  A few weeks later he chats me up and says come over to my truck.

Hell yeah i will!  30 minutes later im at the parking area and climb in the drivers door as instructed.

In the dim light i can still tell he is a handsome rugged man, shaved head, goatee, 230, and quickly hardening cock.  

We start to grope and kiss and strip off our clothes.  I drop my shorts and keep my workboots on.  We get to suckin each other and then pushes me back onto the bed and sucks me.  Then lifts my legs up and licks my balls, then taint, then ass.  My boots hit the roof of the cab and he spreads my legs a bit more to expose my hole for easier access, then stands up, spits on his cock, and pushes the head of his cock in.  My boots are firmly against the cab roof and ready to brace for the raw fuck.  The truckers cock is a thick 7" and pulls his cock head out, adds a wad of spit in my hole, then pushes back in slowly.  Cock is more than half way in and slowly starts fuckin.  Picking up the pace and goes in a bit deeper with each thrust.  My cock is oozin tons of precum. He pulls out of my ass, grabs my cock and precum and adds my precum to his cock.  He pushes his cock back in my ass and starts fuckin balls deep.  Hurts a bit at first but i tell him to keep fuckin. 

The trucker is really sweatin now and the cab is definitely stinkin of man sex....  hes hittin my hole hard and im strokin my cock, hes gruntin like a pig in heat and tell him to keep fuckin, no pullin out.  You opened my hole, u gotta breed it.  He says he never pulls out and winks at me and now hes doin deliberate deep fucks feelin his nut sac hittin me each time.  His cock feels even harder and about 30 seconds more of deep fuckin he stays balls deep and grunts and he floodin my hole with his load.  I jerk my cock a few more times and shoot my load all over my belly.  He slowly deep fucks my ass, my hole feelin real wet now....  his orgasm subsides and his cock slips out of my hole.  He collapses next to me and we're in a ball of sweat.  

More please! How about a picture of his ramrod…

So today, I needed a genuine piss while in market. 2 cubicles one occupied, this had small holes in the wall to peep through, I did and met another eyeball!!!.

I had shorts and T shirt on dropped to my knees and kneeled under the partion. 

Hand reached under, wanked my cock, stroked my balls, but became interested more in my asshole, rubbing it, fingering etc, whispered come in here.

I got up, heard him unlock the door, I went in to met by a 72 yr old bloke ( told me his age later) his cock was rock hard, he told me I was Hot.

He then pulled my shirt up behind my neck, licked my pits and sucked both my nipples whilst wanking my cock.

He then got me out of my shorts, hung them up and bent me over the WC and ate my hole out, groaning, he was fantastic, turned me round and deep throated my cock, awesome, he took his time, bent down, pulled a little tin of vaseline out of his pocket, rubbed it on his hard dick, then rimmed me and put vaseline on my butt, All I had on was my sneakers, hd parted my cheeks and slid right up my ass, it was awesome, I was so turned on, he fucked me good and hard, groaned and grunted and came deep in me, I shot up the wall.

He then cleaned me up, helped me to  get dressed, thanked me.

Seriously, he was one of the best fucks I have had.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I hooked up a few days ago with a guy. Wasn't feeling getting fucked and he was OK with that. Met him in his hotel room and boy I think I sucked the thickest cock I've ever had. It was beer can thick. It was all I could do to open my mouth that wide but I did it and sucked and swallowed a nice load

Last night around midnight I traveled to an in-home gloryhole to drop a load down an anonymous slut’s throat while I huffed on poppers. After that, a fuck bud who I always meet anonymously at his place with the lights off messaged me on Grindr to come breed him. I went over had him suck me off to get me hard and then threw him on the bed, lubed up my cock, and rammed his ass. Slept well afterwards when I got home 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Breedingandseeding said:

Last night around midnight I traveled to an in-home gloryhole to drop a load down an anonymous slut’s throat while I huffed on poppers. After that, a fuck bud who I always meet anonymously at his place with the lights off messaged me on Grindr to come breed him. I went over had him suck me off to get me hard and then threw him on the bed, lubed up my cock, and rammed his ass. Slept well afterwards when I got home 

fuck thats hot man!