Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yes; it's been very fun since Sunday. On Sunday, a pig guy had me over because he wanted to suck me off and swallow my seed. Then on Monday, a buddy of mine invites me over to feed me his cum. Then yesterday Tuesday, two guys (a regular buddy & his friend) deposit each of their cum into me. And now this morning Wednesday, my Poz buddy fucks and dumps his seed in me. I have another buddy who I am thinking about contacting today to see if he is available to hookup.

Just got back from vacation on Gran Canaria where I got seeded (and some safe fucks) every other day. OMG, those guys there are fucking horny! Spaniards as well as other tourists (mostly English, some Fins, Swedish and Scots and a Slovenian guy). Got back home on Monday. Yesterday evening I was contacted by a hairy muscle daddy on Gaydar. Average but thick rock hard cut dick (cut is unusual here and I love it!). Kept plowing my ass forever. I think he swallowed a little blue pill. After 30 minutes or so I felt sore, so asked him to lube up. He did and went on for another 10 minutes until he exploded in my ass. We rested, talked a bit and had a few whiskys. Actually I felt a bit drunk, which always makes me horny. He fucked me again. Made me cum handsfree by just poking my prostate. The guy is a sex machine. Can fuck forever. Delivered another load. Wants to see me coming weekend. He said he has a top buddy who will love my ass and wants to tag fuck me with him. Can't wait! Hope to hear from him soon.

at the car wash. I cruised this guy who followed me to the bathroom. he came up behind me and grabbed me by the waist and said "i recognize you from bbrt." he knelt down to lick my ass getting it good and wet. He stood up, spit on his hand and slapped it on his dick, and pushed into my hole. He pumped me for a good 5 minutes and shot inside of me without any warning. all he said was "ohh, niiiice." zipped up his pants and left as fast as he came in. I just stood there for a few minutes with my head kinda spinning. still not sure who he was.

I've got 2 recent experiences..one from this past Saturday..I posted an ad lookin for bareback tops on CL,then about midnight this guy txts me,says he's bi/curious,but really horny..23,5'6,muscled and 8inches,I didn't even ask for pix,I just told him where I live and to just come in,strip down,and ill get to it..so anyway,he was wayy fuckin hot,totally str8 looking,awesome body,so I was flattered he wanted to fuck me..long story short he fukd 2 huge loads deep up my fuckhole,and I loved it..my 2nd experience just happened a few mins ago..this married guy answered my CL ad..he's 40s,6'2 good shape,white,8 inches very thick..so I told him where I live,come in,whip ur dick out,and ill get to suckin..he didn't send any pix either..anyway come to find out,this guy fukd me before,but its been months,said he's been out of town a good while,so I'm very glad he thought about me when he came back,and yea..his dick was really fat,like 7inches thick,I stay tight,and I only used spit,so I bent over,it hurt goin in,but I didn't care,I wanted him to breed me no matter what,so he fukd me hard,made my hole really raw,shot a giant load of cum up my hole,he pulled out,I sukd his cummy dick til it went soft,then he left,said he'll fuck me again..my hole is really fuckin cummy now and tryin to get more loads..

at the car wash. I cruised this guy who followed me to the bathroom. he came up behind me and grabbed me by the waist and said "i recognize you from bbrt." he knelt down to lick my ass getting it good and wet. He stood up, spit on his hand and slapped it on his dick, and pushed into my hole. He pumped me for a good 5 minutes and shot inside of me without any warning. all he said was "ohh, niiiice." zipped up his pants and left as fast as he came in. I just stood there for a few minutes with my head kinda spinning. still not sure who he was.

Beautiful. Had something very similar happen to me a couple of months back although the guy who fucked me said even less. Wish cruising was always like this.

I advertised on BBRT this morning as a no strings cumdump, a couple responded and invited me to their place. They were in their forties. One guy exclusively top and his partner was vers. Their status showed as "ask me". I dressed commando in my favourite cruising jeans, then caught a tube and a bus to their place North London. When I arrived I found four people waiting. "We invited our friends over too. You don't mind do you? They'll just watch if you want."

I was there for at least 3 hours poppered out of my head and took at least 7 loads. When I got off the train home I had a big wet patch on the seat of my jeans and stunk of sex.

I advertised on BBRT this morning as a no strings cumdump, a couple responded and invited me to their place. They were in their forties. One guy exclusively top and his partner was vers. Their status showed as "ask me". I dressed commando in my favourite cruising jeans, then caught a tube and a bus to their place North London. When I arrived I found four people waiting. "We invited our friends over too. You don't mind do you? They'll just watch if you want."

I was there for at least 3 hours poppered out of my head and took at least 7 loads. When I got off the train home I had a big wet patch on the seat of my jeans and stunk of sex.

Simocat, you sound so hot, do you think you can post a body picture in your profile? I know you've stated that

your not out yet, so you wouldn't have to show your face.

Just now. Was planning to go to sleep early tonight, but got a message on Gayromeo. In his pictures he showed a massive dick, so got me all horned up. Even if he did not have a face pic (which I usually require) I invited him over. He is not handsome but oozed sex. Pics matched reality. Boy, that fucker is hung! Got my jaws almost locked sucking that big fucker. Couldn't suck it all the way to his balls. Ate my ass for about 10 minutes making it wet and sloppy. Added lube and then drove home. Enter the head, held it until I got used to it and then went in balls deep. Damn! It hurt but got used to it. Went for long strokes at first but after while started slamming my ass. Went on for about 20 minutes. I squirted halfway. He shot a big load. Definately want to meet again! That cock is heaven even if its owner is not really my type.