Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night, my son had a few of his buddies over to smoke weed. One of them ... good looking country boy but dumb as a box of rocks.... struck up a conversation with me when he came upstairs to use the bathroom. Then, he did the same a while later. The third time, I noticed he was fondling himself while we were talking, so I reached over and helped him with that. Long story short, he ended up in my bed with a load in his guts.

Last night - went to a sex party where I got 2 loads from 2 different tops...then stopped by the bar on the way home to check out the back room and ended up with 3 additional loads from 3 other guys.....boy, I was a big slut last night!!

Rick...doesn't sound like that country boy was dumb at all. He played you quite well and got exactly what he wanted!!

Last night, my son had a few of his buddies over to smoke weed. One of them ... good looking country boy but dumb as a box of rocks.... struck up a conversation with me when he came upstairs to use the bathroom. Then, he did the same a while later. The third time, I noticed he was fondling himself while we were talking, so I reached over and helped him with that. Long story short, he ended up in my bed with a load in his guts.

Last night went to Steamworks in Chicago. Playing with 2 youngish guys in their room and they asked if I was poz and I replied I was not sure. Well something triggered in them and they just pounced and they both fucked poz loads into me very roughly. They then gave me a boot bump. The older guy (around 28) then put on a spiked cock ring and proceeded to fuck the shit out of my hole while the other guy kept feeding me poppers. The pain quickly faded and I did not realize how much damage they did until I saw all the blood on the bed sheet. They then took me up to the top floor and they arranged for guys to dump their loads in my ass while I was on the fuck bench. Some guys only dropped their loads on my hole while others new the score and fucked roughly and told me they fucking their poz load in my ass. I took another 8 loads this way. The last guy was really hot and took great pleasure to let me know I was really fucked as his strain was med resistant and he also had syph.

Overall a very hot night - especially as I took another 3 loads in my ass over the next couple of hours. Not sure what I tell my bf when he comes back from Christmas with his parents.

Last week I hooked up with a guy I'd blown once before. Hadn't seen him for about six months. He's 28 yr Asian with a great body who loves bears.

This time he is super horny and after messing around for a bit he starts to eat my ass. Feels great! Then we go back to kissing and me sucking his cock. This goes on for awhile and the he is back to eating my ass. He keeps at it for a bit, then starts rubbing himself on me. I think to myself - 'hope he want to fuck me". And so he does. From rubbing up against me he slides his bare cock into me and once I give him the encouragement he needs he starts to really fuck my hole. He keeps at it and I know that I want his load, but don't want to scare him, so when he seems like he is getting close I push back onto his raw cock and pretty soon he is breeding me good. When he pulls out I show him I'm a proper pig and clean his cock.

For me it was so hot that he just entered my ass raw. No discussion ... just raw cock in my hole. So pleased I got his load.

Later on I messaged him and thanked him for his load. Told him that it was hot that he took what he wanted and bred my hole. He told me that he wanted to fuck me so hard :)

Yesterday got two loads from a regular. One for each hole. Nice way to start the Christmas break :)

A few hours ago. Was horny and went to the only gay club in town (it's almost 2am here). They promote safe sex but a lot of visitors don't care. Went straight to the darkroom. Sucked off a few guys there until I got fucked. Didn't see his face but his cock was rock hard. Pounded my ass for about 15 minutes until he shot a load in me. Was hungry for more after that but no takers.

Went home frustrated. Found a message on Gayromeo by a 22 yo who had fucked me before. If I was interested? Message was 3hours old but he replied instantly when I responded. Came over and planted two loads in me. Guy fucked me for an hour. His cum is still leaking out right now. Beautiful cock.

If anyone can get a load from my cock I would be surprised. My cock and balls have been so beat and tortured that I think they are pretty much used up. However if there is no load it still deals beautiful to have someone taking their time on my cock. It does feel good and I do orgasm bug as for a load. Might not happen.

Anyone want to try?

Last night, my hubby and myself went to the Sanson Street Gym (bath) in Philly. The place and crowd was totally different from the last (and only other time) I was there. Very festive. Maybe it was the holidays but who cares why. Lots of BB fucking. Sampled about 6 or 10 holes before settling on one where I wanted to dump my load. The place is so large and spread out it's hard to tell exactly how many guys are there but enough to keep me happy. I'll go back sometime.

went to he gym yesterday and it was prety busy in the steamroom. I sucked off this nicely muscled young latin guy with a great uncut cock. But then later about 15 minutes later a hot daddy bear that I have sucked off before came in. He's a great kisser and loves to kiss. We kissed for ab out 10 minutes while everyone else was sucking each other. I finally managed to get to his thick bear cock and sucked him off. He's bear cum tasted so good, as always. After he came, I stood up and daddy bear was fondling my nips. The latin guy I sucked off earlier, had just sucked off another guy and then took my cock. I blasted my load down his hungry throat. Love going to the gym!

Woke up around 1AM and was hard and horny. Tried to J/O, but my ass needed it more. Got Dressed and headed to the bookstore. Meet a Hot Daddy in the Parking lot with a Van - he asked "What you up for" - and I said "Honestly, I need to get my ass filled with poz cum" - he said "can't do it here, follow me to the apartments over there" - I followed him, got out of my SUV and got into this truck. Nice bed in back and we both got onto the bed and he said "Look, I'm fucking poz and I fuck raw but since you told me your poz, you have no issues taking loads right?" and I said 'Yes, I take loads form anyone and by the way, I have Gonorheea, Syphilis and Chlamydia in my ass as well" - he said "Then let's get naked, nothing turns me on more then fucking an infected hole so I can pass it to others." - We got naked and he pulled out a toothbrush and said 'Ok to use' and I said "Go for it" - It only made it hotter as his nice 10 X 6 wzs slipped into my hole and he pumped and pumped and popped his first load of jizz - he laid on top of me just kissing and rubbing my head and neck and saying "Man you have a hot ass". It didnt' take him long to blow his two more loads in my ass - he relaxed, pulled out his dick and then grabbed a jar or crisco and said "Lets see how good you are here". He pushed four fingers in a rotated and then slipped his thumb and then I felt his entire hand slide in right down past his wrist...He lubed up more of his arm and in about 20 minutes, he was at his elbow. He was so horny, he pulled out and shoved his dick back in and let out another two loads in my hole...He then paddled my ass with a small paddle which broke during the beating and then he slid his hand and arm back in my hole and we drifted off the sleep. At 8AM This morning, I woke to find his hand still in my ass. I left very satisfied being filled with cum and being fisted.

• Like 1