Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

10 minutes after walking into an adult bookstore. sucked him for a minute before he asked if I get fucked. He was about 8", thick, black guy. A little benzocaine on my asshole and some poppers and he went raw.

I went to Hawks yesterday - got 4 poz loads in my ass then drove to a fb's house and got a 5th load pumped into me. My ass is still humming. I did a lot of topping at Hawks too, but only bred one guy - who did not take well to the impromptu piss enema I gave him.

fuck man! love for you to pump my hole full of your hot fuckseed and piss anytime HOT fucker! Bring it on man!

Guest JizzDumpWI

My bud just left the house a bit ago. Came over prepared with about half a pill vial of jacked cum. And another pill vial of frozen cum loads. He used the collected cum to lube up my hole and squirt a good amount deep into me. Then positioned himself at my hole, looked in my eyes, and told me "I stopped meds about a month ago; are you ok taking my load". I was primed for that - so of course encouraged him to continue. A nice 20 or 30 minutes of hard fucking later from his thick big dick and he loaded me up well. Then pushed the frozen cum into my ass (cooled it down after getting torn up). A GREAT TIME.

Been horny for the last 48 hours. Finally just took a load at 2pm fed up with caring about the risks. He was mid 50s 7c on bbrt he found me face down ass up blindfolded. Went straight to work pushing into me. After about 10min he started panting(not in a healthy sounding way) and blew his load in me. Took a few minutes to recover then left without saying a word. Looking for another load now and have a guy who claims he has two buddies to bring late tonight but we will see. Hoping to join the ranks tonight.

Not my last load but a load that I want to share. Black guy came to my truck wanting to fuck. We chatted a little on A4A. Was told that I should expect three loads and a long session. I am not a size queen, but I will have to say that a 9.5 is much better than a six!!!! A solid hour and 15 minutes of pounding, in every possible position and five loads, five big loads as my ass would not stop leaking. I never pre-cum: this session I did. I pre-came so much it looked like I shot a load. He noticed it too an made me ride his cock while he stroked me off, some time after the second load he deposited into me. I cant wait until we have another session.

Edited by MountainBound

Twelve hours later I met this 25 yr old guy in his hotel room. He was waiting in the shower with a hardon and poppers. Sucked his cock for a while then turned around and he slid his nice big cock into my hole. He grabbed my hips and pounded me hard. I pulled off. We kept up that scenario for a while and hen he asked me where I wanted him to cum. I told him in my mouth and pulled my ass off his cock, knelt in the shower and he blasted his cream in my throat. I love shower sex.

Guest slobbvers

Hosted a guy from CL. Fucked him bareback. Nice hole. Asked where he wanted load. Said on his face. Told prefer cumming in his ass. He was adamant. Said his face. Didn't want him making a scene with roomy home. So, I pull out and cum on his face. He then takes a pic of his cum drenched features. After he left I get an email thanking me and that next time I can cum up his ass. And then he sends another e-mail asking, "would you be into tag teaming me with another guy (double anal, double creampie)?"