Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back home after receiving two Poz loads; the first one up my bare bttm hole and the second load after sucking his cock off and swallowing. I had posted a QC Ad on bbrt seeking a charged up Poz guy to both fuck & seed my ass. The guy shot me an e-mail and said that he liked my hot profile and the information I had listed. He said he was horny and asked me to come on over. Once there, we stripped down, got into his bed and began to suck a little and nipple play around. Then he lubed up his raw cock and told me to lean towards my left on my side. He placed his rock hard cock in my bare hole and began to fuck me. He said he had been out of circulation for quite a while and hadn't fucked a guy for some time already. We didn't discuss the reason why he was out of sex circulation, so I can only assume that perhaps the reason could have been because of his HIV. I told him I was expecting to get my ass fucked because that was what we had agreed in our bbrt chat. At first he said he wanted his cock sucked and his nipples worked instead. But then after I told him I wanted to get fucked, he proceeded to fuck me good and shot a huge load of his Poz seed deep in my ass. Once he pulled his cock out, then I agreed I would suck his cock off so I could get his second Poz load, which I did swallow. He took my phone number and my name in his cell; so it looks as if we may be hooking up every now and then to have repeatedly Poz sex together.

Met some new student on A4A, just transferred from junior college in Dallas. I was up around 2:00 and horny, but not a lot of people online that late at night. I looked at his profile and it said "no one over 25" so I didn't bother messaging him even though he is totally my type; versatile twink with a smooth body, bubble butt, and big cock.

Well, he e-mailed me a little while later wanting to know if I wanted to hookup. I told him I would be right over. He answered the door naked and sporting a major hard on. As soon as the door was closed, we started kissing, losing my clothes as we headed to the couch. He went down on my dick like a champ and soon we were 69ing. His cock was amazing, best one I've sucked in a while. He wanted to fuck me first, but I figured he'd probably not want to give up his ass if he nutted first.

I got the lube from my pant's pocket, put some on my cock, had him bend over, and lubed his ass. As I rubbed his hole with my cock head, he asked about a condom and I told him my profile says I fuck raw and wasn't going to stop now. He didn't protest when my raw cock began to fill his ass. He was very tight, no idea how much he's been fucked, but his hole was squeezing my cock like a vice. He whimpered a bit as I pounded his hole, but after a while he was loosening up enough where it must have started to feel good. Flipped him on his back for a while before making him ride my cock. Just as I started to cum, I pulled him down, balls deep, on my dick, making sure he got a deep injection of cum in his ass. He knew what happened and seemed a little pissed, but I started kissing him while still planted firmly inside him. He relaxed and I told him it was his turn to top.

He got off my cock and I put my ass up in the air. He followed my example and decided not to get a condom, shoving his raw cock into my ass without hesitation. He pumped my ass good, clearly he tops more than bottoms, but with a dick like his, I can see why. Anyway, he had me flip over so we could make out as he continued to fuck me. He blew his load not long after, giving me a very nice creampie. Once we caught our breath, we sat around chatting for a bit. He really enjoyed fucking raw, although he was worried about catching something. I told him I'm clean and to enjoy it By this time we were both hard again and went for a second round.

He's going to be a new, regular fuck bud. Hopefully I'll have him taking more raw loads and breeding as many guys as possible.

Figured it was going to be a slow night, so I wouldn't be disappointed going to bed unfucked. A younger guy I hadn't seen online before messaged me saying he wanted to fuck and cum up in me. Took a while to get the address and all that, but finally made it to his place and we went straight to his really messy room. Dirty, rougher guys kind of turn me on, so it was hot sucking him in his stained bed (really just a mattress on the floor). Took him a while to get hard, but all his groaning and panting let me know he was enjoying my mouth. He had a modest six inch cut cock, which got me really hot since guys with regular-sized dicks are a real turn-on for me; a lot of them work hard to please and feel really good to take. This guy had both things going for him. He mounted me from behind and worked his cock in my ass without a lot of lube--I didn't say anything because I don't like interrupting when the top is making up his mind to get inside me. Also, not enough lube is hot and I was so turned on I knew I would be wet eventually. He put it inside me and began fucking all the way in and all the way out. He was rough and fast pounding me to make me scream, then going deep to feel my hole clench. Took a variety of positions, but his favorite was with my ass up so he had full access. He was so vocal, yelling out how good it felt. Eventually he was blissfully powerfucking my ass to get closer to cumming. He reared back then pounded in deep to make me take his full load. He pulled all the way out and admired the mess he had made of my hole before I got up dressed and left. Been fucked more this weekend than I have all last year. I hope the trend continues.

I just got done with a hot bottom who came over at 11:00 am this morning. I've fucked him before - repeatedly, over a year ago when we got super kinky with me rubbing a raw red steak in his face as I fucked him safely.

He's a little guy, and it still amazes me my big dick fits inside him. It must be why I could cum in a condom in his ass, something not easy to do.

I've avoided meeting him for a long time not wanting to play wrapped. I've dreamed about my naked dick in his small hole.

Well, today he submitted. As he was on his knees slobbering up my hard dick, I was spitting on my hand lubing his hole which was puckering in and out begging for my dick.

He rolled onto his back ass out, and I didn't make any pretense of safety. I thought I'd say 'just for a minute", but he didn't ask. I slid all eight right in, bent him in two and pressed down on him filling his ass with my dick and his mouth with my tongue. I started out slow while he clung tight to me. As my rhythm built, I looked down to see without touching himself he had already shot a snow white load of cum between our hairy torsos. FUCK! Well I LOVE knowing it's all about my pleasure. So I started fucking hard and deep like an animal until . . . once on the precipice of blowing I warned him I was cumming. He pulled me tighter. I could feel my dick popping thru his second ring and wave after wave of my jizz blew deep inside him.

FUCK MAN! This was so hot! I've yet to experience the hotness of someone like you fucking me past my second ring and dumping a thick, hot load where it will never come out. The idea of giving you that part of me to pleasure yourself gets me off.

Talked with a guy online who said he needed a cumdump bottom for a few hours to be blindfolded and fucked by a revolving door of guys needing to drop a load. Everything is a million miles away in bumfuck Egypt out here, so it was a half-hour drive to get to his place. I had an appointment that I couldn't miss and that meant I only had about 20 minutes to stay and get fucked. He said that would have to do this time so I came over. Nice enough guy, though not like his pic online. He was young, husky, with a small sort of thick dick. I went right to sucking him (he was already hard, which was hot) as he arranged for the other people to come over on his phone. Eventually he had me lie down on a blanket he had put on the floor and spread my ass and put on the blindfold. He entered me sort of dry and I asked for a bit more lube. He started a good fuck, plowing me with deep thrusts. I could feel his bone pressing into me and pulling out and leaving me gaping. I think he was trying not to cum because he would fuck me, then pull out and wait a few seconds, then repeat. Eventually I heard another car pull up and a knock. Another guy came in and started undressing immediately. The guy in me pulled out and his friend started stroking my ass and I could hear him jacking off, I guess to get hard. I never saw this guy or his cock (which is kind of sad; I like seeing cocks), but I felt him enter me too, and start fucking. He felt husky as well pushing up against me, and had a sexy voice as he asked the other top, "You get him loaded yet?" The first one hadn't, so the second guy fucked me from behind for a while, then pulled out and let the first guy have his turn again. He got on top and pushed in and from that point on my ass was his. He fucked me hard with his usual deep thrusts, moving my hips and whole body along with the direction of his cock in me. Soon he started fucking faster and let out a deep breath and I knew he came in me. Then he pulled out an I could feel the cum sloshing everywhere. The next guy was on me so fast it was like the first guy didn't even pull out. That was the best feeling. I felt like a real cumdump then, or breeding mare: just there to get seeded, or to be used by guys who just needed to cum, that's all. He was in me deep and thrusting without mercy in the first guy's cum, getting off on how my well-fucked hole was responding to him and through the first guy's load was still trying to hold onto his cock when he pulled out. Eventually it was too much for him and he let loose a half dozen shots within me, filling me up. He pulled out immediately too, dressed and was gone while I was panting on the floor, dripping with two strangers' seed. I took off the blindfold, dressed and left. Even made it to my appointment on time (well, nearly). Never done that before, but the first top and I agreed that we should try it again on a day I don't have to be anywhere, and for a longer period of time. Never taken a bumch of completely anonymous loads, but now that it could be a possibility I want to try.

Went to an abs in the town nearby, walked into a booth and within 5 mins had an olderbeefyguy fuckinhg my ass, he had an average cock but left a nice loartly after that I saw a married daddy that I hove fucked before. He is a coach at a local high school and he is very muscular and beefy and he usually loves to get fucked. But this time all he wanted to do is fuck my ass. So I took his nice thick cock. He slipped into my cum loaded ass, and soon he was unloading his big coach cock in my ass. After that I went to the theater, found a nice husky daddy type, he didn't sem interested in fuckin gh but let me suck him off, he had a nice thick stubby cock. During the sucking an older average guy with a beard and a big cock started to jerk off, as soon as I finished the bear off he stuck that big Dick up my ass, it wasu about 8 inches average, it didnt take long of me bent overthe couch where he unloaded in me. The theatre was empty so I moved to the boothes, I waited around til a hot short construction muscle older daddy got me to follow him into a booth, he devoured my Dick, and before I knew it he was backing into my Dick, I fucked him raw for a while, but didn't want to cum til he fucked me. He was very hairy and it felt great when he started to fuck me. He fucked me for a few minutes but wasn't able to cum fucking so I settled for just sucking him off. After we were done the place was dead and I figured there is no way that it.could have gotten any better so I left

did some flip fucking earlier. fucked this irish dude and then felched my load and snowballed... he then took my cum an d spit into my hole for lube. he then proceeded to fuck two loads into me... ahhhhh good times

On Friday night, went to Flex Baths here in Atlanta, and had a great time. Highlights were an Arabian Daddy/Bear who I bred, followed by a hot latino with a nice long piece of meat and hot college guy with a bubble butt who bred me. There were some other sucking, and fingering going on, but those three are the ones that I'm still jerking off to even right now. Love going to bathhouses so much!

was at the BH today. I decided that it was time for me to give up my ass rather than fuck an ass. WHen I got there, I went to the steam room where I was fucked by an older gent. He went in me raw of course and fucked me but did not cum. Then anther guy who was there saw that I got fucked and then he fucked me with a condom on...damn! But he didn't cum as he got too hot. Then this bear who was watching me get fucked, asked me to fuck him. He put a condom on me and I was shocked that I stayed hard during the fuck. He blasted his load yet I did not cum. I then walked around and saw this hot older muscled man. He was smokin hot. I followed him back to his room and I was hoping he was a top...turned out he was a bottom and had me fuck him with a condom on. Of all days, I don't recall so many guys wearing condoms let alone me! He came but I still did not. I went from his room to the glory holes. Alas I sucked a guy thru the gh and turned around and put my ass up to the hole. He slid in me and fucked me and then came in me. I went to the next glory hole and sucked off a guy as he was close. Not even a minute and my mouth was filled. I then was getting ready to walk out of hte gh booth when I saw a hot older dadddy there. He came in and he spun around and wanted my raw cock up his ass. I fucked him and he shot his load. There was a guy on the other side of the door watching as it was not locked. He came in and felt my hole and it was wet with lube and cum. He spun me arond and stuck his cock in my hole and fucked me and blasted a load n me. I walked around a bit and hooked up iwht a couple of guys but went back to the booths. Got fucked again by some random guy i have no clue what he looked like. I could go on but I swallowed 3 loads, 4 loads in my ass and shot my load on the wall after the 4th breeding. My ass is still twiching and its been 2 hours since my last fuck. What a nice day!