Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went over to my buddy's place yestersay morningwhen he said he had a surprise for me. When i got there his backyard was full of guys who wanted to unload numerous loads in me. I stripped and i got fucked over and over and over again. My buddy ended up recording it and counting how many loads i was taking in me. He ended up counting me taking 184 loads in me. My ass is still oozing

• Upvote 7

Guest BBsex4Me

My last load was at the beach. Went out behind the bathhouse and there were already three horned up guys there. I ws on my knees in two seconds and then then felt my belt being undone and then his raw cock against my wating hole. He didn't use lube; just shoved it in and thrust into me while I sucked another guys cock. They came at about the same time. Then the third guy, entered me, pumped for about a minute and shot deep inside me, leaving me leaking. They all left and I was left to just use thier cum as lube and shot into the sand!

Put an ad up on a sex dating site a couple of days ago, with me being masked & ass up waiting to be filled with cum, Well yesterday was the day it happened, I got fucked & filled 5 times, did not see any of the guys but all the cocks were big ones the smallest being 8inches & the largest 9&half inches, The bred me good rough & proper & i got all the loads too. Saw an email this morning asking me if it was as good for me as one of the fuckers, what can i say - YES,

Two days ago with a Hook-Up from Barebackcity.info

I've been in a relationship with a Neg guy for two years and have been fucking with condoms because he asked me to. We broke up recently so on Wednesday morning I set up a date with a guy online who's profile name indicated he was only bottom. I am normally versatile but on Wednesday really needed to put my load up a willing arse. I arrived at his flat and he was much sexier than he looked online. A little shorter than me but with a really trim build and a fim fat arse. He kissed me hard on the mouth as soon as I was through the door and I could see his fantastic arse in tight shiny sport shorts in a mirror he had oppositte his front door. I stuck a finger in it and only stopping to take my jacket off we got a couple of steps into his living room and I turned him round and stuck my face into his hole. I had taken one shot of g on the way over so I was really horny. His hole tasted amazing. Although it was really tight I could taste a bit of his anal mucus. I couldn't wait so I stuck my cock in him and started fucking him with my jeans round my ankles. His pits smelt good too. He was tight but his hole soon oppened up and felt amazing. We went up onto his loft bed got naked and I fucked him in about 5 different positions. He had really great cock too. About 7.5 inches but thick and hard the whole time. I sucked it and he seemed to like it even though from his profile I thought he was only passive. I told him I wanted him to eat my arse and his smile was all I needed. I turned round on all 4s and stuck my arse in his face. He could tell I loved his tounge in my hole and stuck his finger in me too. I hadn't cleaned as I was only expecting to top, but he seemed to like it so I got him on his back and sat on his face. His tounge was driving me crazy and really brought the g  on so i took a chance. I turned round and stuck his cock down my throat making sure it was covered in as much spit as I could get on it and then I sat on his cock.It went inside me easier than I expected because I am normally pretty tight and fat cocks can sometimes hurt me a lot. It felt great and I bounced on it and wanked furiously. He lasted less than a minute and then busted his nut inside me with a huge roar. I got off and licked his cock to make sure he had cum. I could taste his cum and he also did that weird shivering and giggling thing that I do too when me dick is really sensitive right after cumming so I knew I had got his sperm. I asked him if he still wanted mine and thank god he did so I flipped him onto his stomach and rode his fantastic bubble but. At first I thought I might find it hard to cum because I had just been fucked but I pulled out momentarily and wanked until i was close with my head pushing at his hole, then I slipped back inside him gave him my load. It was an amazing orgasm that I felt in my whole body and afterwards I slumped on top of him and we laid for a while on his bed kissing while I went soft inside him. It was just what I needed and I intend to go again.

• Upvote 1

I went over to my buddy's place yestersay morningwhen he said he had a surprise for me. When i got there his backyard was full of guys who wanted to unload numerous loads in me. I stripped and i got fucked over and over and over again. My buddy ended up recording it and counting how many loads i was taking in me. He ended up counting me taking 184 loads in me. My ass is still oozing

I think this one sounds like a real crock of shite, if not upload to film >

• Upvote 2

I was spun up and driving last night when my phone buzzed from a text.  I had him in my phone as "Latin Twink likes head outside".  I liked to mark my tricks with the scene i like to do with them so i don't have to remember bullshit like names.

The twink thing isn't really my thing, but the latin, dl, outdoor, blowjob sex with a nice 20 yr old muscled body with a 7 inch thick dick i can definitely get into so id serviced him a few times, always quick discreet and with him cumming in my mouth and then we go our separate ways.

I wasn't in the mood to give head so when I saw the text "Wanna fuck" i was intrigued.  My immediate response was "Yes I want to fuck you, lube your hole and I'll be there soon"

He came back with "bring the condom and the lube and meet me outside my window." The guy went to the local junior college and still lived with mom and dad, so I was going to have to climb through his bedroom window when i got there. I unzipped moved my jock aside and started jerking thinking about it. 

As I arrived 10 minutes late I pre-opened a condom (I know what your thinking), slipped the lube in my pocket, and zipped up my hard cock. Since I was only wearing a jock, gym shorts, a tshirt and a hoodie i was good to go. I walked over to his room the screen on his window was off and his curtain was pulled back. I wrapped my fingers against the closed window then pulled myself through the window which was about 4 feet up.

The room is dark so except for the light from outside i cant see anything but flesh. I see this swimmers build v shape torso ended in a naked bare boy butt with a hold winking at me.  He turns says "we gotta be quiet now fuck me hard"

Not one to argue I strip off all my clothes except my shoes and jock grab the lube and start pouring it on my cock and his hole while i rub them together. The bottom reaches around and grabs my dick and pops it into his ass saying "Fuck Me"

"Don't you want the condom," I say not wanting to corrupt the youth,,,well i do but with permission of course.  He says"  yah put it on, so I pull out roll the "fun killer on and start fucking him as hard as I can.

Hes jerking his fat Latin cock and I'm grabbing him by his shoulders and just start pounding him until he cant touch his dick or hes gonna cum. He whispers "I want you to shoot on my ass"

"No I want to cum in you", the moment i say this he starts bucking back against my dick meeting my thrusts as i reach around and work the head of his leaking dick. He says"I'm close"

I tell him to tell me when he blows and as I do I feel his ass pulsing around my cock really milking it for all its worth which makes me start shooting as i keep fucking him.  After about the 4th shot in the condom I pull out expecting to pull the condom off and shoot a few shots on his ass instead the 5th shot hits directly on his used hole, the 6th and 7th volley cum straight out of my cock with the torn rubber just hanging at the base of my dick. I pull it off and put it and ball it up with the wrapper.

I bred the boy hard. He turns around thanks me and hands me a towel to clean off with.

"I say ya it was fun" then i get the fuck out of there.

I don't know if he noticed or not, but i left the rubber there on his dresser and a load in his ass.

• Upvote 2

I think this one sounds like a real crock of shite, if not upload to film >

"I went over to my buddy's place yestersay morningwhen he said he had a surprise for me. When i got there his backyard was full of guys who wanted to unload numerous loads in me. I stripped and i got fucked over and over and over again. My buddy ended up recording it and counting how many loads i was taking in me. He ended up counting me taking 184 loads in me. My ass is still oozing"

I agree with barehole4use...184 loads.....must have been more than a hundred gay horny men in his backyard.....come on Now!...LOL..and 184 loads your ass woud be more than ozzing it would be hemoraging!

Edited by glen
  • Upvote 4

About an hour ago - the sixth of the night - at a sauna. Arrived about 7.30 for Black Friday - all lights out on 1 floor from 8 pm. spent about 10 minutes in the steam room to loosen up - -sucked a nice cock, but didn't get his load unfortunately, then made my way up to the 3rd floor. Into the dark room when I knelt on the bed, ass right on the edge. It wasn't long before I felt a finger at my lubed hole, followed by a nice sized cock. 

Fucked me and dumped his load - first for the night. It was soon followed b what has to be one of the thickest cocks I've ever had in me - It felt soooo good. Fucked me for a while then pulled out. He came back about 5 minutes later and this time I got what I wanted. Over the next 4 hours I took about 10 cocks but only got 3 or 4 loads.  

Things quietened down after midnight when the total darkness finished, but I got another 2 fucks - no loads (damn). Then I lay down on the bed and dozed, only to be wakened by a cock sliding into my well lubed ass. Pounded me for a good 10 minutes then left his calling card in my hole. That was it for me, 2 am - time for me to head home and get some sleep which I'm now about to do. Another successful night at the sauna

Stopped at the ABS last night after an evening of drinking and partying. Put 20 bucks in the video booth, found a hot bareback vid, took off my cloths, lubed up my ass, left the door unlocked, bent over using the chair in the booth and waited. Took all of less than a minute to get my first taker, he wasn't hung but somewhat thick, dumped his load quick, maybe 10 pumps into it. Didn't realize there was someone else in the booth waiting his turn, as soon as the first guy was done, second guy slid right in, he was much bigger, made me take a huge pull off the poppers. He worked me good, fucking me hard for at least 7 to 10 minutes. Well that drew the crowd, I litteraly had a line out my door, guys waiting to get their turn. The hottest one was a super well hung BBC, he had me moaning so loud I figured the whole book store was hearing me!! In all I took 11 loads in my cunt and swallowed 3 more. I left oozing seed from deep inside me, as soon as I got home I pushed as much of it out as I could and licked up every drop!! I would say it was a GREAT night!!

• Upvote 7

He posted an ad on bbrt, meet at noon at the local bathhouse. I already had plans to meet another guy there. I got my locker, and got undressed. The guy with the ad walked through the lockeroom and I told him I was meeting someone but wanted to fuck him too. My friend got their and I fucked him till he shot his load. After he left, I found Alex, he's 40 but can seriously pass for 25. He's the lightest skinned Latino I've ever seen with creamy white skin, brown hair and green eyes. He's about 5'6" and beautiful. We went to his room and started making out. As I entered his tight ass he moaned and wanted me buried in him. I fucked him as we kissed until I couldn't hold back. I shot a three day load into his hot ass. I'm sure I'll see him again!

I've been pretty run down for the last two weeks with illness. friday i was feeling a bit better than i had been and was so horny. posted on BBRT that i was hosting and looking, got a few nibbles but no real commitment. messaged a poz fuck buddy to see if he was free and he said he needed to get a four day load off and be round about one thirthy. was playing around on a few toys when i heard a knock on the door around eleven. it was from a guy id had fun with in the past. this guy has a great thick ubcut cock. sucked on him got him hard and turned proceeding to bend over for him. it must of been to much and he was over excited and shot his load all over my ass cheeks.  id felt robbed by not been fucked. after he left i went back to playing on my toys till my poz fuck bud came round. i got him hard as quick as i could and positioned myself for the ride. he worked my hole over and stretched me open by fisting me. he soon had his cock shoved in with his fist and i could feel him jerking off inside me. he pulled out and been a pig i cleaned his hands and cock of the ass juices that were on them, soon he was again behind me and fucked me hard. making me beg for his loads as he always does, he asked me if id scrubbed my hole for his load and with him pounding into me my head in the pillow i managed an ah huh he pulled out his cock and shoved his hand in.really forcing his way forward he pulled out as i screamed in joy and he slammed into my hole with his cock again and pounded me harder before. my groaning joy was taken over by him bellowing out as he dumped the first load in my gut. i again cleaned his cock and hand of the juices on them and was again turned round. he dipped his cock in my full hole pulled out fully then just rammed in for round two. i was out of breath and just trying to hold my position. when again he let rip his load into me. second one went for ages and it seemed each time he shot he would thrust forward just a small bit. before he collapsed on my back spent. when he pulled out could feel his load leaking from my hole and got a few pics

post-18160-0-32327600-1415462023_thumb.jpg

post-18160-0-84306500-1415462074_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1