Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

home alone watching tv when i get an email from a guy i met on cl about a month ago wanting to fuck.  I invite him over.  He sits down on the couch and immediately pulls his pants down to his knees.  Beautiful cock, about 8" cut, thick.  I suck him till he's fully erect and he wants to go to the bedroom.  He strips and lays down on my bed.  I continue working on his cock and balls till he's oozing precum.  I lie down next to him hoping for a quick break.  He instantly rolls over on top of me and asks if I'm ready to get fucked.  Well, I don't say "no" and he's immediately slapping lube on his dick and poking at my hole.  I barely have time for a quick hit of poppers before he has forced himself balls deep into me.  He fucks me doggystyle for about 15 minutes in long slow strokes.  I love it that way, feeling every inch of him sliding in and out of me.  I eventually start to get sore and tell him he needs to lube up some more.  He does, and when he slides his slick pole back in me he starts pounding me like a jackhammer.  i'm crying out in pain/pleasure and I'm sure annoying my neighbors.  After a few minutes I can tell he is starting to get close, and I yell out that I need to taste his cum.  He pulls out of me, flips me over, climbs onto my chest and blasts a huge load.  I catch as much in my mouth as I can, but I got a lot sprayed on my t-shirt, which I am still wearing.  

• Upvote 2

Last night in a dark room at Slammers.  I was bent over the bench and this guy was getting fucked.  Usually I don't mess with other bottoms because they can be nasty queens.  He was not against the bench so I felt his cock and it was nice and hard.  I positioned myself while holding his cock but in the position he was getting fucked in he was too low to fuck me.  I was trying to rub my asshole on his cock and he went for it.  He pulled away from the guy that was fucking him, he has a nice hard cock, he got it in and within 90 seconds he had cum in my hole. 

Last night.  Meet this hot 20 something guy but couldn't get a read on him.  We chatted for a while before he asked me if I wanted to come back to his apartment.  I was actually shocked he was gay, but that's cool because I love straight acting bois.

Got to his place around 8:00 and fucked like crazy.  His boyfriend got home around 10:00 and joined us.  I loaded him up twice and the boyfriend once, and they each dumped two into me.  Left their place around 2:30am.  Both of them are totally versatile bareback bois and totally my type.  Going to hook up with them again next time I'm in their town.

• Upvote 5

Was at the mall and headed to the bathroom and this guy was walking out we made eyes and he smilied, I went into a stall to pee and I heard the stall next to me lock. I assumed he turned around and followed me. He slid his foot under so I tounched it with mine. I was finishing up when i saw his cock under the stall. I started to stroke it and licked it before sucking him. Someone came in and did there business I kept sucking but he pulled out, got up and i heard the door unlock. I thought wth and than he knocked on my door,so i opened it he smilied and came in and locked the stall.

These stalls were nice cause they were longer than normal so we fit nicely. I sat on the toilet and started sucking him again, he fed me a nice shot of pre cum than asked if he could fuck me. I stood up turned around and bent over the toilet, he asked if i had a condom i told him no, so he put alot of spit on his dick and slowly started to slide it in me. It took a few pushes but he finally got going, when a couple people would come in he would stop while fully inside me, he didnt last much longer before he filled my hole. He said thanks, zipped up and left.

• Upvote 7

Had a night in the big city (Zürich) on Friday.  Went to a gay sauna, and had the hottest sex I've had in ages, with a 26-year-old.  No question about condoms - he just fucked me twice, and raw.  We went back to my hotel, and fucked further, and he spent the night.  He allowed me to take some photos (bus doesn't want them publicised, which I respect.  What a fucking hot time it was - not much sleep, but a LOT of cum and raw dick inside me.  Hopefully meeting up again at the end of the month.  We did talk about HIV at some stage, and he told me he has no idea what he is, and doesn't care - likewise.  He simply refuses to wear condoms, and if a guy doesn't like it, that's his problem.  With me, there was NO problem.  I'm still in the clouds about the night.

• Upvote 4

Got a hairy 6ft bloke who worked two blocks away from my hotel that hit me up on another site.awesome bloke hot fuck.

Later evening got a quick fuck and load of the Puerto Ricon luggage guy of my hotel who I cruised all week hot load.NYC has treated my ass good this week.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Upvote 1

Got my hole wrecked by a bear with a thick cock, lots of stamina and cum filled balls.    He plowed and plowed, and plowed again my hungry cunt leaving me after two hours or so with 3 creamy loads.    After each load I cleaned his cock and savored the mix of my ass juices with his sweet cum.    Still absorbing his seed, but some has started to leak out.     Nice feeling it dribble out.     

• Upvote 1

My last load was at the beach. Went out behind the bathhouse and there were already three horned up guys there. I ws on my knees in two seconds and then then felt my belt being undone and then his raw cock against my wating hole. He didn't use lube; just shoved it in and thrust into me while I sucked another guys cock. They came at about the same time. Then the third guy, entered me, pumped for about a minute and shot deep inside me, leaving me leaking. They all left and I was left to just use thier cum as lube and shot into the sand!

• Upvote 1

On Saturday I got so fucking horny and sick of the flakes online that I decided to take a trek to Chicago and spend the night at Steamworks letting off soem steam and breeding some ass!!   

I arrived around 8 pm and stripped down to my towel and began to cruise for the first piece of ass to load. I was there about an hour getting blowjobs from random guys before I found the first hole I wanted to breed. 

Load #1 - Was walking through the maze on the second floor when I came across this HOT cub fucking this bear in the sling...the cub fifn;t miss a beat while he reached down to stroke my hard 8 in cock....he directed me to the hole of the HOT bear and slid my cock in.  Bear had a slick hole and I knew it had several loads already in there....I rammed in his hole for a bout 5 minutes...the whole time the cub was playing with my balls and encouraging me to seed the bear's ass....that was all I needed and I blew deep in the bear's ass.

Load #2 - The cub and I I decided to go find a hot ass to seed and found this really cute twink bottom that I recognized from BBRT.....the three of us went back to the cub's room and took turns on the twink's ass....couple times while the cub was fucking I slid in his ass to feel his sweet hairy ass....eventually the cub and I both unloaded in the twink's ass.

Loads #3, 4 and 5 -  About an hour and a half after tag teaming the twink I found my self in the cub's room again....this tiem I was tag teaming HIS ass with a HOT daddy. The daddy and I took turns loading him up one right after the other after the other.and so on......when all was said and done we had been in his room for an hour and ended up pumping 5 loads into his ass.  The hottest part was when just before I blew my first load the cub asked if I was neg or poz and when I told him I was poz he reached back and pulled me in deep into his ass.....

After that I needed a break so I rested for about 2 hours....then the place got hopping 

Load #6 - Was in a dark corner stroking to a hot daddy getting bred by a muscle bear when a hot muscle jock dropped his towel in front of me presenting his bubble butt....obviously I took that as an invitation to slide in his hole and I began to pump away after about 10 minutes I could not hold back any more....and loaded his muscle ass....he drained my cock and then turned his head and said that he hoped it was a poz load that he had taken...I tapped his ass and said yes and he left with a huge smile.

The rest of the night was a blur as I was so entranced in the deboutchery that was going on...I know I did not leave until 8 am on Sunday and I probably shot 3 to 4 more loads after muscle bottom took my seed.

• Upvote 2

Went to munich last friday for a business meeting and took the chance to spent the weekend there. I stayed in a hotel and on friday evening a nice guy visited me. After a short shower we started kissing an he gave me short blowjob. After that he presenet his hot ass an nice ass hole and i got not wait any longer to fuck him. so i got up on the bed and fucked him for arround and hour and finally gave him what he came for. my 5 days load of cum went straight in his ass.

After that we took a short break and talked about different stuff.

30 minutes later he was sitting on my cock again and i fucked his holled, filled with my cum. was really hot to see him enjoying my dick and the cum leaking out of his hole and covering my cock with a whit foam.

After about 43 hours of constanly hard and deep fucking his ass ( he should feel my hole 7,5", we had a few little breaks in between) i gave him a second load and was rewarded with his load in my mouth.

on Sunday afternoon i visited a friend for coffee but did not got the coffee. as i arrived he leaded me straight to the bedroom and ordered me to take off my clothes. after that he pinned me to the bed and fucked me for 2 hours and gave me 3 loads of cum in my ass.

• Upvote 2

Met a 27 year old white guy from craigslist, he walked over from work, we smoked some 420, and i got him hard with my hand. He lubed up his cock and then slid it right in slowly. After he got me loose he fucked me for about 20m before he pounded in his big load. I'm still holding it in. 

• Upvote 2

Just got home from my favorite ABS here in Vegas. Went into the theater about 7 hours ago, stripped down to my jock strap, put a blanket down in front of the TV screen and got on all fours with my ass facing the seats. I honestly could not keep track of how many guys used me tonight and how many loads I have in me!! It was honestly one after another, fucking my cunt full of cum. I can't believe how fucking amazing I feel right now. Off and on for 7 hours, anon cocks dumped load after load in my hole, a couple guys fucked my mouth but most went right for my eager fuck hole. There were several lulls in the action so I didn't get a solid 7 hours. I think word must have gotten out because the last 2 hours were a marathon of raw cocks and breeding. Several guys were very verbal about how they were giving me poz loads and that I was being charged up. Had one guy that was very rough and opened me up with force, cock was thick and he knows how to wreck a hole. Seriously this was the best night of my life, I want to do this all the time!!

• Upvote 6

BF is out of town...so having to entertain myself...Obvs this will involve some cocks planted deep up me.  Just got home for a hookup that ended up going long. White guy around my age but beefier.

Went to his apartment and he fucked me twice, shooting inside both times. Was so tired fell asleep after, and got one more fuck in when I got up to come home.  I'll be a wreck at work in a few hours, but was totally worth it. 

• Upvote 4