Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had quite a fun time over the weekend as a FB i had met on a4a wanted me to do a 3way with his pal...well they had a lil in more in mind . after i got to the hotel i was stripped down and told to drop to my knees. Ilike this take charge kind of atitude and was then grabbed by the head and began to forcefully service their dicks. after they got wet enough i bent over the bed where  they took turn plowing me face down ass up until the loaded me with their seed.

but that was just the beginning.  The plugged me up and my fb then told me  he had posted ads to have me a a party bottom for anyone who wanted a go. Was a steady stream of dudes in and out  of the room and eventually the bed was broken!

All in All there wa 15 deposits made. Cant wait to do it again. hit me up if you'd want with me.

OINK!

post-2835-0-05385500-1461641773_thumb.jpg

post-2835-0-28948300-1461641932_thumb.jpg

post-2835-0-74653700-1461642274_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Picked up some guy at my dealers place last night because I needed someone to admin slam for me. We got to my place and within a few minutes I had the point in my arm and I let out a cough. He pulled the point out of my arm, wiped it with a paper towel and proceeded to make one up and slam himself. Within seconds his cock was in my hole. Eventually I got his load. Afterward I confirmed that he is POZ (duh) and also confirmed that was all I took from him. It was a good fuck and I am online now looking for more.

• Upvote 2

Tired as hell. Took my pill already. This afternoon, I get an email from my regular bbc top fuckman. Says he's got a friend who wants to breed me then my friend can slide in my cum lined hole. Always iffy. But this was a good meeting. Loves my uc dick, ate my ass, and he's a top. A little sad when I'm bigger than him down there.still, he fucked first and left a huge load in my hole. Next, my friend took over and roughed up my hole. Put in about 2 1/2 orgasms. Still, after being stretched out, he pulled out. Cum only leaked from my hole when first guy pulled out. Hot.

i went to the Crew club yesterday.  I was horny for cock and cum...my pussy was clean and ready...Took a few hours for guys to leave their angst and come to me at the sling.  One old guy licked my pussy a little then left...i clean for almost 1 1/2 hours..so there was NO smell!  I walked naked through the place a few times. I had to piss, so as I was pissing, a guy walked buy and rubbed my ass.  Went to his room and I sucked his cock hard!! he was about 7", but nice and thick!!  My pussy was pre-lubed, so he shoved it right in..fucking my cunt deep and hard.  there was a mirror in his room where we could watch his cock pounding my pussy hole.  then, he came..I sat hard on his cock..pulling his ass and legs towards me..tight...feeling his cock pulse hot cum into me.  I left..feeling cum dribble from my cunt and down my leg..hoping someone would  see it and want to fuck me too.  after 30 minutes..the clientele changed... a nice italian looking guy starting fucking me in the sling.  stopped and left.  As I was walking around...we grabbed my hand..back to the sling room.  but it was being cleaned by a small young guy, in just his underoos.  we went to the smoking corridor to fuck...we fucked..then the same cleaning guy came through mopping the floor.  i was holding onto the window sill as I was being fucked.  I rocked back onto my Italian fucker and let the cleaning guy through.  he mopped the far end..working his way back to us.  as he passed us again, i started to reach out to his bulging underoos..but he was too swift and left.  My FB fucked me hard and seeded my pussy well.  I could feel two loads leaking from  my cunt as I walked around....a good night..but not as much as I had hoped.

• Upvote 2

My Colombian FB texted me that his wife's out of town, so I went to his place tonight. This guy is really into making out and rimming my ass. After he got hole all wet and slick he pushed my legs up and pounded my ass until he blew his first load deep inside. After that we cuddled and made out until he was ready to go again, got me on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed fucking me from behind until he filled me with another load.

i like to take men in my bed, and thats where i got my last load today.

every two weeks i'll have a day off when i host a train of raw cocks,

apt door unlocked, my ass in a jock (and in the air)

they come on lunch break from their banks and offices,

slide in and seed me, then run back to work. 

it's so perfect and ideal, the only downside is i know most of them so well :( 

not any fun risk in it, except for their partners being bred with unwashed dick from my cunt

5 loads two days - load one raw dicked hung black guy rode him for forty minutes before he came in me, Second load another black male young boy who comes fast dumped his load in me in five minutes, third loads married white guy whose dumped his load in me before, fourth load young white boy with partner fucked me in the alley of his apartment complex his boyfriend was asleep got off on race play, load five happened Monday morning white bear in his twenties thick ass cock came in me at 5 am ....complete cum slut here if from Michigan or visiting Ann Arbor area would love to take your loads !! Anon raw raunch

• Upvote 2

Nooner fun in the bathroom at a local real estate office. Bent against the sink as the married guy first ate and then plowed my ass hard. Maybe 15 minutes or less, but damn it feels good heading back to work with a load in my abused hole.

• Upvote 1

last week horny on my way home from work.  posted on cl for an ass in the air bottom.  got a pretty quick response, went to the guys place.  older than me, but hot bod and great ass.  was expecting a quick pump and dump but his ass was so good I had to fuck it in as many positions as I could.  finished in missionary sliding all the way in and out of his tight sphincter.  came loud and hard and he was grateful for the load.  need to hit him up again soon...

• Upvote 1

About an hour ago. BBRT hook up, this poz undetectable guy has bred me a bunch befor, short 61yo black guy with a monster dick. Anyway i let him know i am on my way and he says mind if a friend of his watches. Being a total bottom i tell him he can do what he likes. He says he is just curious doesnt want to join in just never seen 2 guys before, i expect another old guy, but when i get there he is a teen. I strip and start sucking my top hard, and the teen is fully dressed and just watches. My top has me on the bed on all fours fucking me and i hear him ask the teen if he wants me to suck his cock. He says no. Then he tells him i see your hard on get on the bed. the lad stands straddled over me and then its obvious my top is sucking him off. i look back between my legs and can see in a mirror this lads face as he gets his first bj. He just has his pants open  and the look is priceless as he quickly blows his load. He jumps off the bed and my top pulls out of me opens my ass with his fingers and spits the lads load into my gaping hole. The lad says fucking hot, but he has to go. i stay there while the top shows him to the door, then he comes back and fucks this lads load into my ass the hardest he has ever fucked me before blowing his poz load deep in my guts.

• Upvote 3

Heading to my buds place now. He said he has jacked off loads this week and has saved me his loads. He hasn't decided whether he wants me to drink them or if he wants to fuck them into me. Either way I should have his raw cock in me and a load of cum. I'm rock hard thinking about it.

Guest MyDarlene

Was away most of the day and unable to do what i do best, so i was feeling super sexy and horny by the time i got home around 10 a guy who i've known for couple  years now, young hottie (early  20's) emailed me to come over he's blonde very thin but his cock is huge, easy 8" plus inches and very rock hard he loves getting a blowjob and loves fucking my cunt when he's in the mood, showed up about an hour later and like i said loves his dick sucked so i was up and down on it for 40 or more mins. edging and edging and so on finally he gave me couple ropes of cum deep down my throat no words were spoken the entire time, after he left i noticed i had gotten two emails from two other guys i know to come over by then the guy that just left about 20 mins before emailed me asking "what no fucking tonight" just got the wrong message i guess, anyway he wanted to and did come back, got right back on my knees blow him a little while he was already rock hard and i sat on it and rode it till he came another load. what a stud. After that i reached out to the other two guys that still wanted to come over so before long another young hung 20's came over and we fucked and sucked, i was well lubed up with my other buddys cum but this guy used a condom and fucked me hard as i bent over never did get to see the third guy but he emailed this morning he wants to stop by today. 

I fucked a slutty bottom in the backroom at the Eagle last night. He started off on his knees sucking off a circle of guys, which was hot, but then he offered up his hole, which was hotter! At first he was too dry to fuck properly, but then someone else took a turn and lubed him up for a much better second ride. Funny that I can cum more easily in that environment than I can in private in bed with a guy, lol. After I unloaded I looked up and saw that a friend had been watching me fuck.

• Upvote 2

It's been a good week traveling. Monday night got into town at midnight, guy hit me up on grinder. He is visiting from Australia. He came over to my room I answer the door naked we kissed and he got undressed a leg back on the bed. He climbed between my legs and sucked me hard. I flipped him over and started eating his ass as he beg me to fuck him. I slid in nice and slow and gave him a nice long fucking until I blew my load deep in his hole. I finger fucked his ass as he jerked off and shot one of the biggest loads ive ever seen. Wednesday night a different city. Chatted with a guy on scruff, he came over and we fucked until I loaded his ass. The next night in Canada, A guy from BB RT drove across town met him in the lobby and brought him up to the room. We made out and I Cuddled until I needed to take a piss. He sucked me hard, bent over and put my cock in his hole. I started pissing up his ass, until my bladder was drained. I then began the fuck his piss filled hole until I shot my load deep into his ass. It was a good week!

• Upvote 3