Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On Friday I went to Magnum. Before I was with my friends (strictly without wex), therefore I was eager for fucking but it was the worst time, because everyone went to party. So there were only few guys. When I stepped in the steambath, I saw an asian guy was sucking a late thirty years old guy. When he stopped, the guy pulled him up and started rubbing his ass. The asian guy denied it. I was immediately on my knees and started to suck the guy. I was deepthroating him for seconds, then stood up and turned back. He pushed his tool and fucked me hard till unloaded me. After that I couldn’t find any guy to fuck. A guy in early thirties sucked me till I cummed on his tongue. Without any possibilities I took my clothes and went to coxx. There was the real life. Many guys were fucking, most of them unwrapped. Unfortunately the most of them wanted me to fuck them. Later I met some guys who were fucking me and unloaded me. Till I went home I was getting some loads  

Yesterday I went to magnum again  it was much more worse than the night before. No actions, bored guys were cruising without stops. I didn’t know what i wanted to do . I sat down in the  bar and started to surfing on my phone. I received a massage in planetromeo. It was a guy who organised a sex party at his home. He invited me, of course I said yes and after thirty minutes I was naked in the middle of a room with almost ten naked guys. Mixed ages and body types. Mostly versa and top, so they were excited to coming a bottom. After five minutes I was on my four and a guy was fucking me bb. I was there five hours. It was my very first homeparty. Only few guys used condome, so it was an almost bb party. Many of the guests fucked me, some of them more than once. I collect two unload at least. Later the camagra was getting effective and fucked some guys too. Once I was in the middle, was fucking and fucked at the same time. It was amazing.

Tonight met a guy with whom I chatted for weeks but never found suitable time to meet. He had a beer can type cock, not extremely long but brutally thick. He pounded me hard and finally unloaded me. His sperm still in my ass while I am writing this report. :)

• Upvote 2

Just now - exchanged a few messages with a BBC top as I arrived at my hotel. He was here 20 minutes later, Gigi g me enough time to make sure all was clean and good to go (and put on the harness and jock strap). When he got to the room, I was ass up, head down, with the blindfold hood on. He played with my hole a bit and then I sucked him hard (bought the hood with a mouth hole for this reason). He then positioned his cock at my pussy and pushed it in. Of course I was hitting the poppers already, so my count was nice a relaxed for the pounding it got. After he fucked me for a bit, I sucked his cock a little (nothing tastes better on a cock that pussy juice and, well, cum). I’m now laying here with a nice load in my hole. ??

• Like 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got messaged by this hot 18 y/o who wanted to do a quickie but didn't have a car. He agreed to meet me close to his house and fuck in my car. Unbelievably cute, smooth hairless body and a nice sized uncut dick. He didn't mention for me to bring condoms so brought lube...I wanted raw and hoped he was too. He hopped in and he almost immediately pulled down his jeans, whipped out his cock and started stroking it. I quickly found a safe place to park and quickly pulled down my jeans and handed him the lube. He was forcing his cock inside me in no time fast, sloppily lubing up my ass and his cock. He didn't even ask for a condom and started ramming his raw dick inside me. He was panting hard and came in no time, apologizing between gasps saying he was really horny and needed to cum, never once stopping his balls deep stroking in me. I could feel it when he came inside me and I could tell his balls and my ass were a cummy mess from all the sounds I was hearing. He was moaning with delight and soon blew another deep hard intense orgasm inside me, choking my neck and thrusting his body hard into mine. He forced me to turn around and was straddling me while stroking my cock and lubing it up with an intensely serious look on his face as he eased his ass down onto my cock. He was gasping as more and more of my dick eased into him and he leaned down and started kissing me intensely all while gasping and moaning as more of me slid into him. He started bucking his ass up and down on my cock vigorously and it didn't take long for me to blow my first load inside him. I told him there was more where that came from and he kept riding me, telling me how bad he wanted my cum inside him and begging me to cum inside him. I blew another load inside him and he said he was about to cum and asked me if I would suck him off. I slouched down in the seat and he started fucking my mouth as hard as he had my ass. It sucked that he tasted of lube and my ass but I focused on the huge load he was about to shoot in my mouth and before long he spurt a nice thick hot load in my mouth that I eagerly swallowed. I was ready to cum again and told him to ride me for one last load and he obliged as I played with his nipples, sending him into a frenzy. He started jerking his cock as I played with his nipples and almost simultaneously I shot my load deep inside him as he shot all over my chest. I scooped up the cum and put it in my mouth and we started snowballing it back and forth between us as my cock slowly softened and slid out of his ass. He slipped back up into the front seat and started putting on his clothes, saying he needed to get back home. I was amazed at the amount of cum on the back seat and slipped back up front to put my clothes on and head him back home. He said he'd really enjoyed it and asked if he could message me and we could do that again. He said he hadn't done much like this but liked it and wanted to do it again. I played along as clearly he'd done it before and liked getting fucked and doing the fucking. I used to hook up like this too and remember all too well sneaking out of my home and meeting guys nearby so I wouldn't get caught. Maybe he didn't want his parents or siblings to know he was doing it. Maybe he has a GF or BF and doesn't want them to find out. Or maybe he's a slut and does this a lot. It didn't matter to me...it was hot and I want more! His pic he sent me before.

ori_pro_1979295_plli5i.jpg.08aad3e2f1529251eaf38e442ba3289a.jpg

Guest SecretCumWhore
14 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Got messaged by this hot 18 y/o who wanted to do a quickie but didn't have a car. He agreed to meet me close to his house and fuck in my car. Unbelievably cute, smooth hairless body and a nice sized uncut dick. He didn't mention for me to bring condoms so brought lube...I wanted raw and hoped he was too. He hopped in and he almost immediately pulled down his jeans, whipped out his cock and started stroking it. I quickly found a safe place to park and quickly pulled down my jeans and handed him the lube. He was forcing his cock inside me in no time fast, sloppily lubing up my ass and his cock. He didn't even ask for a condom and started ramming his raw dick inside me. He was panting hard and came in no time, apologizing between gasps saying he was really horny and needed to cum, never once stopping his balls deep stroking in me. I could feel it when he came inside me and I could tell his balls and my ass were a cummy mess from all the sounds I was hearing. He was moaning with delight and soon blew another deep hard intense orgasm inside me, choking my neck and thrusting his body hard into mine. He forced me to turn around and was straddling me while stroking my cock and lubing it up with an intensely serious look on his face as he eased his ass down onto my cock. He was gasping as more and more of my dick eased into him and he leaned down and started kissing me intensely all while gasping and moaning as more of me slid into him. He started bucking his ass up and down on my cock vigorously and it didn't take long for me to blow my first load inside him. I told him there was more where that came from and he kept riding me, telling me how bad he wanted my cum inside him and begging me to cum inside him. I blew another load inside him and he said he was about to cum and asked me if I would suck him off. I slouched down in the seat and he started fucking my mouth as hard as he had my ass. It sucked that he tasted of lube and my ass but I focused on the huge load he was about to shoot in my mouth and before long he spurt a nice thick hot load in my mouth that I eagerly swallowed. I was ready to cum again and told him to ride me for one last load and he obliged as I played with his nipples, sending him into a frenzy. He started jerking his cock as I played with his nipples and almost simultaneously I shot my load deep inside him as he shot all over my chest. I scooped up the cum and put it in my mouth and we started snowballing it back and forth between us as my cock slowly softened and slid out of his ass. He slipped back up into the front seat and started putting on his clothes, saying he needed to get back home. I was amazed at the amount of cum on the back seat and slipped back up front to put my clothes on and head him back home. He said he'd really enjoyed it and asked if he could message me and we could do that again. He said he hadn't done much like this but liked it and wanted to do it again. I played along as clearly he'd done it before and liked getting fucked and doing the fucking. I used to hook up like this too and remember all too well sneaking out of my home and meeting guys nearby so I wouldn't get caught. Maybe he didn't want his parents or siblings to know he was doing it. Maybe he has a GF or BF and doesn't want them to find out. Or maybe he's a slut and does this a lot. It didn't matter to me...it was hot and I want more! His pic he sent me before.

ori_pro_1979295_plli5i.jpg.08aad3e2f1529251eaf38e442ba3289a.jpg

Fuck yes.  Flood his young hungry cunt and make him yearn for more beyond him cumming in you hard.  Thanks for helping this pig continue his sex binge. 

Last week at the sauna.

I was between jobs , and as it was cold and wet outside my local sauna was the best bet for dropping a big load in a willing ass.

Arrived , showered and changed and headed upstairs , as I went in to the dark /sling room I heard the clanking of chains , my favourite sound.

Sure enough there was a guy in the sling drumming up trade.

As per usual lots of guys were milling around , so i pushed my way though the indecisive pack , wanked my stiffening cock and went balls deep in to a mid 40's DILF.

He was hot , I asked if he had taken a load yet , "just 1" he replied , I find this such a turn on that I pulled him down deep on to my rigid cock and fucked him hard and deep , judging by the grunts this was just what he wanted.

I put a thick 3 day load in him , and he grunted his thanks.

About 20 mins later he had graduated from the sling to the middle of the dark room and was bent over sucking lock , I stood behind him and fucked his now swimmimng hole and left more of my DNA in him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN
3 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

Fuck yes.  Flood his young hungry cunt and make him yearn for more beyond him cumming in you hard.  Thanks for helping this pig continue his sex binge. 

I agree. He’d messaged me back saying I wasn’t the only guy fuck him last night but was the best. Apparently he’d been fucked by another guy before that and it had only made him hornier. That guy hadn’t got him off either which was why he came so much.

Went out Saturday. Hit up a club with a friend. Spent most the night dancing and skimming his drinks until I had a good buzz. I started noticing a guy checking me out. He was mid 30s, stocky but not fat, Shaved head. Cute.

Eventually he starred grabbing his crotch when I would look his way. I nodded and started working my way from my friend. He led me to the smoking porch and to a side door to what look liked a utility closet. As soon as the door shut, he jumped me and we started making out. 

Within a few minutes, we were naked, I was on my knees sucking his 8in and thick veiny cock. I tried to take as much of it as I could but it was huge. Eventually he wanted in me. I tell him he's going to have to open me up some.

He flips me around and starts fingering my hole. 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers in and he can't wait. I fill the head push against my hole, raw! He pulls out a small tube of lube and pours it over his dick and starts sliding it in. I'm trying to be quiet, but it's hard to when you have something splitting you open.

Eventually he gets the head in and waits. I start pushing back on it and he shoves it in! I let out a yelp and try to relax. Then he starts fucking my ass. At this point, I'm sure I'm bleeding, but it felt so good.

After a few more minutes of him pumping into me, I feel him quicken and then, he dumps a huge load into me. I hold it and he spins me around to clean his cock. Sure enough, blood was on his dick. I clean it, and he dresses and leaves. I hung out a few before dressing and meeting my friend. Turns out I spent the rest of the night with a wet spot in my pants as his cum leaked out my wrecked hole and down my leg.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Guest bayareadl

This happened last night. Had family staying with me but I decided to check Grindr to see what was going on.   There was someone 150ft away.  I live in condos so I knew he was in one very close by.   He messaged me and said he was looking for a quick release but couldn't host.   Since I had guests I couldn't exactly host either.  I told him I'd go down to my garage and open the door he could come in and I'd blow him.   He eagerly agreed and within two minutes he was in my garage with his dick in my mouth.  He was 21 and was eager to blow.  Another 2 minutes later and he was cumming in my mouth and down the back of my throat.  I , of course, swallowed it all.   He thanked me and said he had to get back to his girlfriend.  I told him to hit me up when he wasn't getting what he needed from her.   He smiled and said okay as I opened the garage door and he left.  I went upstairs and rejoined my guests who were none the wiser.   

3 hours ago, bayareadl said:

This happened last night. Had family staying with me but I decided to check Grindr to see what was going on.   There was someone 150ft away.  I live in condos so I knew he was in one very close by.   He messaged me and said he was looking for a quick release but couldn't host.   Since I had guests I couldn't exactly host either.  I told him I'd go down to my garage and open the door he could come in and I'd blow him.   He eagerly agreed and within two minutes he was in my garage with his dick in my mouth.  He was 21 and was eager to blow.  Another 2 minutes later and he was cumming in my mouth and down the back of my throat.  I , of course, swallowed it all.   He thanked me and said he had to get back to his girlfriend.  I told him to hit me up when he wasn't getting what he needed from her.   He smiled and said okay as I opened the garage door and he left.  I went upstairs and rejoined my guests who were none the wiser.   

Great story, bud.  Sucked and been fucked in my garage too!  Have to be more careful now with all the friggin' security cams they've installed, though.  ?

Had an interesting weekend. Was up in Glasgow and met a guy who I had joined on a previous session with his pal. On that occasion his friend took a leading role and we didn't do much. On Sunday night it was a different story. I went to his flat, but we had to keep the noise down as his flatmate was sleeping. I had strong poppers which did the trick and after sucking him, he gave me a powerful fuck and shot a four-day load up my hole. He had soaked a sock with poppers which went straight to my head. He was a fit guy with strong powerful legs which meant on the bed he pounded into my arse - and it felt fantastic. He was much younger than me and had a hard body. Afterwards I sucked him a bit and he got hard but he had already done the business. He got up me again, but wasn't sustainable. I then rimmed him and sucked and licked between his balls and his hole, which he seemed to like. Relaxing, he said. He was 100% top btw.

That night I had chatted to a bottom, but the chat got nowhere. Before leaving Glasgow we chatted again, got his address in Knightswood and arrived there. Got no answer on the flat intercom. Then he messaged to say he couldn't douche sufficiently. Was pissed off as I had taken time to get there to fuck him. 

This morning I was in Blackpool and, after a lot of chat with folk on various apps, I chatted to a guy. This time I had to get cleaned out. After all that he didn't answer my messages. Gave up on him and started to drive out of Blackpool. Got another message from the same guy, could I come round. Arrived in a bedsit and he went off and brought back an older guy in workman's clothes. He stripped off to reveal the thickest cock I have ever seen. It was fucking incredible. The guy who had arranged it moved away. It appeared I had been invited for this older guy. I looked at the cock and thought I'd never be able to take it. I have only been bottoming for a year, after a gap of 20 years, and found it difficult at first to open up. I, however, have perfected a routine which helps to open me up. I started by fucking him, then he sucked me (good technique) and then I got this fucking big cock in my mouth. Not much more than the head. His red old cock was like a beercan. He then went behind me and proceeded to push some of it in and was able to fuck me, at least with the head which was huge. I couldn't believe what was happening. So fucking hot. He then came...I think out of my arse as,  when I turned round, there was a blob of white cum appearing from his slit. We then dressed and he - and I - left happy. Damn it, I don't have his contact details.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest bayareadl
On 12/10/2018 at 12:45 PM, bayareadl said:

We met up again quickly 2 nights ago.   He said he wanted to suck me but needed to be quick.  I stripped naked and waited for him to come over and was jacking off.  He came in and stuck my cock in his mouth.  I was very close as he asked and came after a minute of him sucking me.  Unfortunately, he did not swallow and spit up most of my cum onto my carpet.  He then said he had a couple more minutes if I wanted to blow him.  I of course did and swallowed his load like a cum slut is supposed to.  He thanked me and left and I had to clean my cum off the carpet. 

Got converted yday. Took a bloodslam and 2 loads off a stunning skinhead with a PA

He then took me to a cruising area, bloodslammed me again in front of a crowd and gathered another 4 loads for me. Found one of them had put tiny sticks up too to make sure it all took full effect

Now to wait for the flu! Can’t wait 

• Upvote 1