Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Been there did that Fantasy! Once you take raw cock and seed there is absolutely NO going back?...now get on PrEP and keep taking raw bone and seed?...and those STIs...well, I'd prefer to avoid them also but alas they are "an occupational hazard" of barebacking!??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

Last night by one of my daddy regulars at the tubs.  He good for a few loads but he told me he had to leave early because he was weak and had a “cold” he hasn’t been able to shake for a weeks.   Oink   Just got hard typing that 

I spent this special day with sex. Actually I am in Melbourne. I decided to try the local guys. I am here at my straight friends’ house, they are although know everything about me, but they have a little daughter, so I want to avoid difficult situations, so I cannot meet others here. 

So i went to Subway Sauna. I spent there five hours. First I sucked an Asian guy. I was on my knees pushing back my ass. Somebody recognised my hole is free and took his cock me. Later I saw, it is a silver daddy who invited me a cubicle. He fucked me for a while. The best was the fact, he didn’t use condome. But it was nothing special. Later i had lots of light adventures. But once in the steambath was a awesome guy. He could be a maori guy or something like that. He had tribal tattoos. Looked really gorgeous. Unfortunately he picked up another guy and began to bareback him. Then stepped in an aussie guy with long  and thick semi hard cock. I sucked him, when he forced me beside the fucking maori and the others. Both tops were fucking bareback. Later they changed and the maori was fucking me. They are continuously changed. It lasted a bit longer. After having a rest I went back and I met another maori guy. He had extremely thick cock. He asked me whether I could manage. I said yes, but honestly it was really big. He fiucked me for a long time and in several positions. Finally he unloaded me. 

Before I went home, I crashed o Korean guy. He had beautiful smooth chest. He didn’t have thick  cock but he could use it. Unfortunately he used condome. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been visiting family for the last few days and it’s been hard to find a way to get away for dick without having a car or benign able to host. Having a house full of people, I get the couch. After everyone goes to sleep, I would play with my butt plug and some lube and would have some self pleasure. Last night, butt plug in, I hopped on Grindr out of boredom. Got a message from a blank profile that looked like they were right next door. It just said “garage door is open”. A pic of a huge bbc accompanied it. Curious and horny, I went outside, it’s about 2am and everyone is sleeping, so I figured it was safe. The only garage door that was open was the one across the street. I had seen the family outside the day before taking pictures, big family, little kids, etc. The dad was a tall, muscled black guy so I wondered in. It was dark but I could just make out him sitting on a weight lifting bench, cock out and stroking it. I got down in front of him and started to do my best to get his 9/10in cock down my throat. Honestly, I was having trouble so after awhile he pulled me off his cock and pushed my down on the bench, pulled my gym shorts down and found the butt plug. He let out a huge groan and started to play with it before pulling it out. It was replaced my his cock head sliding up and down my hole with the lube leaking out onto his cock. He reached around and held a hand on my mouth as he started to work his cock into my open hole. I started to moan and he smacked the side of my face, let out a ssshhhh and kept pushing into me. It felt huge and took forever to get all the way in. He let out a moan and then started to fuck me, sliding in and out slowly. Finally he pushed my chest down into the bench, his free hand grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back and started to really slam into me. I kept looking out the open garage door back out my cousin’s house. I kept making noise so he shoved a weight lifting glove into my mouth and kept pounding me. Finally I felt his cock start to swell and he made one last slam into me before his cock started to pump a huge load into my guts. He didn’t make a sound but I could feel his body shutter as his orgasm pulled through his body and into mine. He slammed into me a few more times before he pulled out. I realized I had shot my load all over the bench as well. He grabbed the plug and shoved it back into my hole, said merry Christmas, don’t take it out and then he was gone, back inside his house. I lay there for a few minutes, licked up my cum on the bench and went back to the couch, plug still holding his load inside me. I’m here a few more days so I hope I can get that cock at least one more time.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9

On 12/24/2018 at 6:40 PM, backpackguy said:

Been there did that Fantasy! Once you take raw cock and seed there is absolutely NO going back?...now get on PrEP and keep taking raw bone and seed?...and those STIs...well, I'd prefer to avoid them also but alas they are "an occupational hazard" of barebacking!??

Absolutely! Since PrEP, I’ve become a total cumslut. I figure the STD’s are just par for the course and kinda like knowing my slutty pussy occasionally gets some slut bugs... ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest bbffcumdump

My husband bent me over this afternoon and shoved his 7” uncut cock and unleashed  a weeks load into my hole.  I could feel the spurts as he came, i counted 5 or 6.

i then put my vibrating pspot  toy into my hole in to stop it dripping out. I then I made it vibrate it in.

December 24-25, 2018

it seems to be a blur but I’ll try to remember what happened... 

Had to work on Christmas Eve but it was an early day home so cleaned and prep my hole for action. Got onto Bbrt and my Mil Bbc catches me and wants to breed me, at the same time a guy on Grindr messages me... when it rains it pours. 

Both arrive at the same time. The guy on Grindr is a chubby 5’9 180 36yo with a thick but short cock. My bbc is edging him to cum up my ass. After the Grindr boy unloads in me, my bbccomes from behind and shoved his 9” in me without lube. Using the first guys cum as lube. He long dicks me in front of Grindr boy and eventually unloads a massive load in my now loose hole. 

I head out to Waikiki to Velvet video to see if I can get more loads. I stay for a bit but pickings are slim and no action. I’m walking down the stairs and make eye contact with a tall black kid with glasses, around 6’ tall 165lbs 23yo, must be home from school. I head back upstairs and he’s following me. I go into one booth, he in another and he produces a long black dick on the thin side through the glory hole, I suck it and it gets hard and ready for my ass but he pulls away. It seems like he wants it suck but no ass... damn it’s such a beauty. 

I go back to sucking it. I really want this in my ass!! I keep positioning it and he keeps moving away. Fuck. I put a gob of lube on it and I’m giving him a handjob. He’s stretching out of the hole. I place my raw pussy lips on it and tease it in and out and finally slide down on it. Bingo I’m balls deep on this beauty and he takes over shamelessly banging the walls, letting everyone know he’s banging me. I feel 3 squirts and I’m bred. I go down and clean his dick. He looks shocked and drained, sitting on the chair like I just stole his soul. I don’t think he was planing on breeding me. 

More to cum on Christmas Day... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Up in Scotland for a few days staying in a hotel in the centre of Glasgow.  This morning I fucked a 19 year old student who was home for the holidays staying with his family and was bored and horny to be fucked.   He's a good looking lad - tall, slim, dark floppy hair - and when he got to my hotel room he wasted no time.  He sucked my cock like a pro then pulled down his skinny jeans and his pants and bent over to show me his hole which was surprisingly hairy.

I rimmed him for a while and then lubed him up.  Neither of us had mentioned condoms so I just pushed my cock  up him and began to fuck.  His hole was really tight - the tightest arse I've fucked in a long time and it was really hard not to shoot my load, especially as I hadn't cum for about seven days.

I fucked him slowly for a while and then he asked me to fuck him harder so I did -   I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him really hard and he loved it.   It wasn't  long before I was shooting a massive load right up his tight young arse - it felt like i was never going to stop cumming.  I think he'll be pushing cum out for some time.

We've arranged to meet again tomorrow so I can pump another load into him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

Just got home from a quick load 5 minutes ago. A now-regular hit me up, and I was horney so I figured what the hell. Cant host, so I told the guy to meet me behind the dumpster next door where we've hooked up before. Within the hour i was there waiting he pulled up, and walked over to me. I instinctively got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth as he pulled it out. After a few minutes of sucking him hard, I stood up and bent over on the fence, and he ate my ass, stretching my hole and wetting it very, very well. He asked me to suck him a bit more, before I stood up again to bend over for him. He entered me rather quickly, and after a brief adjustment he started working my ass in tandem with my hip thrust back onto his cock, and before long asked if I wanted his cum in my ass. I said "Yes please!" and he began pumping into my ass very, very deeply and slowly. After a moment he pulled out, and asked "Is it in me?", "Yes!", and I was satisfied. I thanked him while stroking him, and we bullshitted for a second before departing. He's a younger kind of nerdy looking kid, but he's reliable, and brave enough to duck me raw in public, so thus far I've been happy to take him inside me. Got the load I missed on Chistmas tonight thanks to him, all in roughly an hour.

Wish I could have taken more loads tonight but after the dry spell my ass has had I'm quite pleased to have had it used tonight. :)

• Like 2

December 25, 2018

#1 Midnight on Grindr and Santa dropped me my mixed 28yo neighbor up my ass. He was high and wanted an ass to breed. He’s fucken hot! 5’9” 145, I think he has 8 abs and a tight ass to die for. I suck his nice fuck tool of a solid 7 inches and he fucks my pussy deep and hard. I tell him fuck me with no lube, use spit and be rough as possible. He spits on his dick and makes sure to push it in my hole. He fucks it hard and rubbing the skin of his dick against my ass lips and hole.  He Breeds it and leave it dripping with cum and spit. I’m in heaven and even entertain the thought of no lube from now on... I ask him when he will bring his buddy and he thinks, “yeah I know a guy who’d love your pussy.” I am in heat and hunger and ask if he would DP me and he grins yeah that would be fun, he’s bigger than me. A man can only dream right..... 

#2 I’m trolling around Grindr again the next morning. Merry Christmas everyone, especially all the young collage boys home for the Christmas. Yep going to try and get me some young nasty dick up my twat. 

Blank profile Guy on Grindr 24yp white 5’11” 165. Athletic type visiting. Popper top on his profile name. Laid it clear Bb btm looking to popper when taking raw dick. He answers fuck yeah where are you. Give him my address, he is litterly 3 miles away. He comes over and produce a nice thick white dick. I suck him hard and turn around for his raw poll and he fucks me like his balls haven’t been emptied in weeks. 

He fucks nice and hard and litterly climbs on top of me and jabs his dick like a spear into a fish. He cums and I can feel his squirt.. damn massive one. But he’s still lodge in me so I start massaging his dick with my ass and milk him for more. I reverse molest the boy and make him cum 2 more times until he’s spent and used. Each time screaming he’s coming again and again. He barely able to walk and leaves with a wide smile on his face. I never had a guy cum three times in me! 

#3 20 yo boy who fucked me over the summer, he’s back home and wants my ass but gives me 5 minutes. I’ve been napping all afternoon after my morning fuck and had to make sure I was clean.... I must absolute have this kids spunk in me! He’s 5’9” 130 and at least 7 on the thick side and solid as a rock. He cums over and my ass is filled with various mix of lube, cum and spit. I decide not to use lube, go for spit only so I can feel it more. 

I suck on it till it’s hard. And he sits on my bed enjoying face fucking me. Some time later he pulls up and say,”give me that fuck hole.” Slips in easy and starts pumping and banging me and I can hear the sound of cum lube in my gut swishing away and lubing his raw young cock in my hole. He presses further and quietly cums in my second hole. Pulls out, I suck him clean, says he’ll stop by for my easy hole before he returns to NYC. 

I’m spent and tired. No more tops on Grindr. Thank you Santa for the ?s, I’ve been a very naughty boy..... not sure I can beat that one in 2019. 

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Hi all....I just joined. Felt like sharing my last breeding experience. I'm a 34 year old vers otter. I have a very nice 6.5" thick cut cock. Many tops who see it decide to bottom instead of topping me!

This past weekend, I was invited to this guy's apartment. He's 32 and a smaller guy like myself. He had me enter his apartment and when I walked in, I saw his ass in the air ready for a nice cock. I walked over, got naked, bent down and started cleaning that ass hole with my mouth for a good 10 minutes. Of course it was already clean, but you know what I mean. Then I stood up with my hard dick and slowly entered his tight butthole. My cock was super hard and happy. I thrusted in and out for a good 5-10 minutes. I could tell he loved it. Then I busted all my seed deep inside that hole and filled him up good.

I loved it and he wants it again. It's not my first experience ever of course. I've bred with around 150 cocks and asses throughout my life and hope to breed many more. I'm already looking for #151.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My last two days in Melbourne:

on Boxing Day I tried to another sauna: Wet on Wellington. It was maybe bigger and fancier but less guys, and the most of them were waiting for Prince Charming. I was really unsetisfied. I met an older silver bear I sucked and tried to make him fuck me, but he was not able to do it. After it I spent the time to find anyone to fuck me. Before I had to go I took a last tour to the dark room. I recognised a guy with smooth and worked chest, short hair and what is the most important with big straight and rock hard cock. I sucked it for a while when turned around, bent over and he knew his task. Pushed into my hole and was fucking for ten minutes. Then he began to be faster, and I heard on his breathe and not much later felt on his cock he was close. Then his cock started pulsing and blew up at my hole. 

Yesterday I went back to Subway. There were lots of guys. I was eager for breeding so I decided I let anyone to fuck me. Therefore, I didn’t count how many guys fucked me and who and when unloaded me, but around ten, more of them more times. Unfortunately just few of them bred me. 

• Like 1