Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to a sex party on Friday...took 12 studs🍆 deep in my hungry hole😛...sooooooooo hot...leaked seed all nighjt long💦...cant't wait til the next party on the 15th...hope Buck is going to be there!!!😋! Woof/Oink!!🐷🐷

• Like 1

Had a great day today/tonight. 

Started off with a regular bud messaging me telling me how horny he is. He's always horny, he's always got a load. He came in to my place, me ass up waiting, and shoves his dick in without any teasing, just a little lube. I do my best not squeeze his cock, last time I made him cum too fast, and really wanted him to enjoy it. Several times he stopped saying he didn't want to cum, and I could just feel his cock pulsing in my hole. The 4th time he said a drop came out, once more a drop came out, a couple minutes later he started cumming full force and I started milking him with my ass.

About two hours later I have a guy drop by that wanted me to give him a rubdown (just for fun.) We'd done this before and it had been a few years in between. Before he came I had unlocked my scruff album and I had some new BB pics/vids of me. He thought the album was hot. He has in his profile that he uses condoms and asked me if I had any. I told him maybe one, and he said he'd bring some (great). After we're done with the rub part he has me put the rubber on him and sit on his cock. He's got an average cock, and it's a little hard to sit on him. I can tell he's not keeping hard in the condom. A few minutes of fucking and he slips out cause he's getting soft and I lay back in bed. He pulls the condom off, says he'll need another, but jacks himself a bit. Next thing I know he sits up, pulls my ass up and slams into it raw. He starts slapping me (a little dom) and talking about how I better be neg, just before he grunts and collapses. So that's load 2 in my ass.

Lastly a fuck bud hits me up and has me cum over. Again this is someone that likes to use condoms, but he's a beefy guy with a great dick (nice n fat) and I can't resist. His profile says he's on PrEP and last time I had to bring condoms. We've yet to fuck raw. Tonight was no different, but we didn't fuck at all I just swallowed his load after a hot 69 session. When getting dressed I couldn't help but notice how his bottle of Truvada is sitting in plain site next to the TV. Thinking next time he's going raw.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I went on a bit of a bender last weekend while the wife was away - I got on Grindr and found two tops nearby who wanted to take turns in me, so I took a gummy (it takes about an hour but then it puts me a total slut mode for 4 hrs or so) and drove over- they were OK, sort of tweakers and weren't all that impressive at fucking, but I got two loads so all was OK - My gummy was in full swing so I took a Lyft over to the local bookstore/theater (by then it was around 1am), paid for the theater and went straight to the room I like. Two guys who've fucked me for a decade were ready to go, so I assumed the position (backward on the couch, knees on the bottom cushion, ass in the air) and received a brutal fucking for about 2 hours - 4 guys were in me during that time ( I like when a crowd gathers), 2 or 3 put their loads in me and I loved every second of it (I'm hard writing this). I cleaned up and left the theater part, went into the booths - right to my favorite one (its big and you can leave the door open. I turn around toward the screen and lean against the door frame, when I feel a hand on my ass, I walk into the room and kneel on the stool, ass in the air (I don't want to see who it is, I just want that cock in me). It took about 20 minutes until I felt that gentle brush of a hand against my ass - I assumed the stool position and he slid right in - I think he was coming from the bars b/c he smelled like beer and cigs.  He was rough, grabbed my hair, choked me a little and then slapped and pulled my ass apart while he was fucking me. He lasted almost 10 minutes before he came and came and came, I think he liked the creampie "look" b/c he pulled out slowly and made sure some cum came out with it.  That was it, I took a Lyft to the dudes' house, got my car and slinked home.   

20190509_01.jpg

• Like 5

Mon morning - Cowboy regular hadn't showered for 2 days. Was putting off a powerful stink. Shoved my face in his pits, licked them clean. Threw his legs in the air and buried my tongue deep into his ripe stinking hole. After getting his scent all over my face, sucked him hard. He plowed load #1 into my hole. Sucked him hard again. He blasted load #2 into my ass. Sent me a Thank You later. 44 loads from him this year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

An hour ago. First load was a bit tentative Until he built up to the edge then really drove into me. For his first breeding he pumped enough cum I felt the bursts pulse of his cock and fullness. He gave a few more strokes as the pulses subsided and began a second course of cum. A brief nap and some rimming and and fingering his cum in my hole he grabbed my legs, pushed them over his shoulders and drive balls deep in my hole all  lubed with his prior loads. This time he pounded hard until driving his seed deep into me.  He pulled out, dressed and left without a word 

hopefully he’ll want another taste of my  hole 

• Upvote 1

.Managed to leave for work a few minutes earlier than usual this morning and as I passed by The Blue Store, I said, hmm, why not check it out. On the few occasions I've walked in at that hour 8-15 ish AM  it been completely dead and in fact once or twice they've had the booth are closed off for cleaning. But, hey you never know, right? I walked back to the booth area and a tall blonde cute preppy looking kid, maybe 30, was hanging out in the outer area, but quickly followed me into the lower booth area. Taking adjacent booths, we both popped in our dollar Bill's, dropped trou, crouched down and found ourselves face to face. (Dammit, 2 bottoms...what else is new?!?!) Luckily, this game didn't go on too long and he stood up and slipped through a beautiful smooth thick cock that had to be at least 7-8" and rapidly got thicker as I wrapped my mouth around it and pushed it to the back of my throat. I reached my hands through the slot, cupped his smooth cheeeks and pushed his cock further down my hungry pig throat. That elicited a nice moan and knowing we had the brief bottom stand off moments earlier, I pushed his cheeks apart using my fingers to seek out his sweet boyhole...found the spot,started rubbing and pushing my finger in and Bingo!!! Started moaning like crazy and saying he was gonna cum...he made a half assed attempt to pull back but I had a firm grip on his ass and pushed his raw rod further down  as his sweet fucking boy jizz started pumping into my throat and kept squirting and squirting...I swallowed a bit but kept most in my mouth.  After he withdrew his spit and cum dripping tool, I made sure he was peeking though the slot and then spat his load into my hand reached back and pushed it deep inside my cum hole while I looked him straight in the eye, winked and said Thanks Man!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Unexpectedly had a Grindr hookup yesterday afternoon. Was very horny and wanking to BZ and xtube as usual, and scoping Grindr and Growlr to see if there was anything new there (which mostly there wasn't - par for the course in my rural area). I tapped one unfamiliar face, and lo and behold he actually responded. Turns out he has a country place here and gets up every 3 weeks or so. Half an hour later we had done the time and place dance and he was arriving at my place. Nothing fancy, just a good bit of kissing and a little blowjob to get me hard, and I had him on his back easing my fat meat into his snug hole (a bit of poppers to help with that). It got a bit messy at one point (hazards of the trade), but after a quick cleanup we kept going until I dumped a big load of spooge deep in him. Then I stayed inside while he jerked until he came. Sweet relief!

• Upvote 2

was going to met a friend at the book store- it was Monday night and  we  paid our money and went into the theater where we stripped and in the mood for sex.  We did not expect anyone to join us as it was Monday- Thursday night is gay night is busy then- rest of the week hetro nights.   We hear someone coming in the door and it turned out to be a 24 year old.  He took his clothes off right away and went down on my friend and the two of them exchanged sucking each other- I was on the couch with my legs spread wide open and fingering my hole-  he looked at me and smiled and in a bit he was fucking me with a nice big hard 24 year old cock.  He fucked hard and deep and said he had trouble cumming my turn to smile.  He went back and forth between my friend and me.  He must have fucked me 5 or 6 times -  hard and deep and very fast.  Was in heaven and then he cam inside of me and my ass could not take all of his cum- so it dripped from my hole.  Hope to find him there again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

My last blow job is happening right now. This awesome cock sucker has been servicing my 6.5 cut cock for over 10 years. He has swallowed well over 500 loads. This talented cock sucker has never spilled a drop. This fag cock sucker is the ideal. He never uses his hands - never. He looks up and maintains eye contact with the man attached to the cock he is serving. His blowjobs are what I have compared every blowjob from every cock sucker. He has and will always win any cock sucking contest no matter the size of the cock. In the past I have seen this guy service cocks before and after sucking my cock. Every man being serviced had the same look of contentment on their faces. This slut is a true talented cock sucker.

Yesterday I was out of borough ,suited and booted and carrying laptop bag.

I found an old block of toilets, stinky old fashioned type.

I sucked off 3 blokes, one was a hot haulage bloke he came in my mouth. One of the guys tried to fuck me, could not stay hard.

Finally an old bloke came in and kneeled down and got his mouth between my legs and sucked me to completion.

I noticed when I got home, I had knee marks on my suit pants from kneeling and spunk on my left thigh.

• Upvote 3

Yesterday on my way home from work I stopped off at the Forrest preserve. A guy in a white work truck stopped not far from me and just sat in his truck. I couldn’t see what he looked like but I don’t really care. A dick is a dick. I went over to the bathroom walking by his truck. I still didn’t get a good look at him but I looked his way anyway to let him know I was interested. When I got into the bathroom. It’s a single use with a lock on the door. I left the door slightly cracked. I could see his truck through the crack and it wasn’t long before he got out and started to walk toward the bathroom. I am a small guy 5’5” 130#, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a 6’ 180 very handsome man coming toward the bathroom. He opened the door and pretended like he didn’t know I was there. He said” oh im sorry” I said...” you can come in”. He came in and locked the door behind him.   He pulled up his shirt to unbutton his pants and I could see he had a washboard stomach with a nice thick hair trail up his chest. He pulled his dick out and it was semi hard.  Not too long about 7.5 but very very thick. Most of you bottoms know that a thick dick tells you that you are in for a good time. I asked the usual question “ what are you into?” He said he liked it all. I saw he had a wedding ring on and he was masculine so I took the safe bet and assumed he was all man and a top.  I quickly went down and started sucking on his beautiful knob. I rarely have issues with cock but his was a jaw breaker. After sucking him awhile I stood back up and played with his beautiful pecks that were covered with hair. I started to suck ok one of his beautiful nipples and I felt his hand slide down my back and his finger go between my crack to my pussy. I knew he wanted to breed me so I turned around and leaned up against the wall to give him a better view. I heard him groan and could feel his wet from my mouth cock slide up and down my crack. I asked “do you want it”. He said fuck yeah... do you have a condom? I like to be honest and up front so I said that I never use them.  At that point I thought he was just going to turn me back around and start fucking my face again.  I could feel him spit on my hole and his hand and start to force his cock in me. I am sure he was married to a woman because most straight guys fuck boy pussy like it’s girl pussy. They don’t give you time to adjust they just go right in. He bottomed out quickly and started to pound away on me. I didn’t expect him to last long so I made the most of it and started to moan with his thrusts. He started to get more vocal and said “ do you like that baby? Do you like my cock? I moaned back fuck me.  I could tell that he was getting close and he grabbed my shoulders and pulled back hard on his cock. He moaned loud as he came.  As you bottoms know ... there is nothing more satisfying that getting a man off. I wanted him to make sure that he remembered me and jacked off to me a lot so  when he pulled out I quickly turned around and bent down and sucked him clean.  All he said was holly fuck! He thanked me and left. I went home with a thick hot load in my pussy.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3