Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Well it’s been awhile since I took my first and last load and my story about it is not that exciting to most but it was very exciting to me  so I had just downloaded the Grindr app and hellbent with finding the right guy to take my virginity. I finally came across a mature man who was willing to coach me through it and show me a great first time. We chatted for awhile until he gave me the courage to meet him for the deed. I was nervous and scared went into a store picked up some condoms and made my way to him. I arrived at his house and realized he was a married man which for some strange reason made me feel 100% comfortable. I asked if he wanted to use a condom and he said sure if you want but then I looked down at his cock which was rock hard and around 7in long and said to my self fuck that I want my first cock and first load all at the same time. I got down on my knees and gave some head and then I hoped up got in the doggy position and I looked back at him making eye contact and I asked him to cum in my ass. This made him go nuts I took his cock with ease zero pain for the first time it’s like my ass just knew what to do, it was a great first experience and I took his load so deep that I did not see it at all until several hours later. At first I thought maybe he didn’t cum inside my ass but hours later it was confirmed and then some I could not believe how much cum he planted so deep I myself have never came close to the volume this guy put out it was shocking and pretty much made me a permanent bottom. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Last night in Manhattan.
Put a contact message out on BBRT for a breeding in my hotel room. Got a few Oinks and unlocks, but not going anywhere.

With a heavy heart turned to Doublelist.
Put the usual ambiguous message, "passive, looking for oral and more."
Got a few replies, couple of guys wanting a bj.

About to give up when got a message from 37yr old Latino.
Sent pic of his impressive dic, looking to get blown and eat arse and pound a hole safely.
Now like to be fucked, told him I was on Prep, but had condoms. He repeated that he played safe, Nothing else happening, so said yes. Gave my hotel room. Said he would be there in 15 mins.

Got the lube and poppers handy. Condoms there, but a bit further away.
Guy turned up on time.
Not stunning, but nice firm body, just stating to go to seed. Perfect.
Stripped down gave me his 6" cock to suck. Not massive, but rock hard.
After a 5 minute suck, getting the right amount of pre lube off him he flips me over and eats my arse like a pro.
After that tells me to get arse up, reaches for the lube puts a bit on his cock and without thinking just enters me and proceds to fuck my brains out.
Both ended up shooting together.

Great fuck all done in 15 mins and he was suitably embarrassed whilst putting his clothes on.
Doublelist 1  BBRT 0

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Got messaged by a guy I hookup with infrequently last night seeing if I wanted to fuck. He’s 22 vers, average looks and dick. I had nothing else going so figured why not. When I get there I get a surprise that there’s another guy and he quickly tells me he hopes I don’t mind but he invited another top to join. From my initial glimpse I don’t mind at all as he’s good looking, shaggy hair, seems mid-20’s and a nice sized uncut dick. He’s already down to his underwear as there were on the couch making out. We quickly stripped down and made our way to the bedroom where we started off blowing each other to get ready. I have to keep warning them both that I cum pretty quickly and easily and if they want my load in their ass to take it slow. My bud knows that and pretty quickly has me fuck him while I’m sucking top boys cock. His dick feels great in my mouth and it doesn’t take me long to blast a load in my buddy’s ass. As I slid out top boy took over and slid inside my bud and I fed him my dick as he fucked away. Then I decided to press my luck as him blowing me was getting me close to cumming again. I pullout of his mouth, got behind him, lubed up my cock and started sliding inside him. Totally crazy as I had no idea if he wanted to bottom or not, or if he was down for getting fucked bare. I could see my bud shooting me an evil grin as he figured out what I was doing and top boy started groaning more as I slid more dick inside him. He wasn’t saying no so I was gonna go for it. I loved hearing my bud begging for top boys load and as more of my dick entered him he let loose a loud shuddering orgasm I could feel. As he came his ass loosened and I could more easily start going to town on his ass and soon blasted my load inside him.

i was hardly spent but knew I needed a breather before I could cum again and told them both to take turns fucking me. My bud started off as by now he’d taken both our loads and as he said, was horned as shit and ready to cum. Top boy fucked him was he was in me and it didn’t take long for him to cum. He told top boy to keep fucking him as he was close to cumming again but top boy said he also was getting close and he wanted a turn using my ass. My bud slid out and soon I was taking too boys dick. He wasn’t kidding as he blasted pretty quick which was disappointing as I really wanted to take him more and longer. While he was fucking me my bud slid in his ass to fuck him and to my surprise  didn’t blow his second load in me but stayed in top boy and blasted it inside him. Top boys face was a picture of surprise at that and he even admitted he didn’t know that my bud wanted to fuck him. My bud shot a sheepish grin at him and said “neither did I”.  We collapsed on the bed and kissed and cuddled for a bit before the top boy said he needed to go and asked if he could use the shower to clean up. My bud showed him to the shower and when he came back apologized for the surprise. I said I was cool with it as he was pretty hot and I asked what he knew about him. He admitted he knew nothing, met him on Grindr and that he was cool with bare. He was surprised that top boy bottomed as he hadn’t mentioned wanting to get fucked and had said he was a top, but hey, when things happen we can change our minds. Top boy dressed and left, resisting efforts by my bud to get his number, which were kind of desperate and sad. I think I’ve chatted with him on Grindr as he sort of looked familiar but we’d never hooked up. Satisfied,I headed out too but I’ll be looking for him on Grindr now.

Tossed around and pinned down my friend’s 5-2 btm hubs yesterday at the Puerto Vallarta bathhouse.  I’m 6-0 so I figured we couldn’t fuck standing.  I dug into him good on a public mattress while others watched.  Ultimately, I had him on his stomach, covering his mouth with my hand as he was moaning and choking him with the other, as I was tackling him with my dick.  Bred him good.  I wanted him to tell my friend all about it so we can have a three way 

• Like 1

bottomed for two dom daddies last night. one 50s, other in his 60s.  had me strip, put a dog collar and have took turns using my mouth, pulling the leash to indicated when to switch. older daddy spanked me pretty good during. Then they lead me on all fours to the bed, where they spit roasted me, swapping positions until the one older daddy picked up pace and drained his nuts in me.  other daddy fucked me for a bit but couldn't cum, so he fingered me hard and ordered me to cum on my stomach, to which he licked up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thursday night I went to the office to do a little extra work. Got hit up by a nice tall hispanic guy I've been fucked by a good number of times. I tell him I'm at the office and if he wants to come by he could fuck me quietly and quickly.  He's game. I gave him the address and he's there in 20 minutes.  I've never been fucked in this office before. I let him in the building and lead him to my office and shut the door and turned off the light. There is a glass panel next to the door so the light in the hall still makes it easy to see him. I kiss him and get him hard and pull out his thick cock and suck him a little.  Then I turned around pull down my sweatpants and underwear and pushed my hole onto his boner.  He's big and I've not been fucked in a good while.  It hurts a bit but I finally relax and he pushes his raw cock in deep.   Fuck.  I bend over and he starts wailing on my ass and in 10 minutes he fills it with cum.  I lead him to the bathroom to let him wash up and let him out. I went back to my desk and fingered my cummy hole.  Love it.  Later at home I take off my underwear and there's a little blood in them.  In our eagerness to fuck I probably let him in a bit quick.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I went to the Steam works yesterday afternoon, and ended up taking two loads from the same guy. We met in the weight room, because all the rooms where rented out, and I needed to find something that would keep me interested until a room become available; I always think, its hot to play, my getting hit on at the gym, fantasy anyway.  After being there for roughly a half hour, this nice looking black guy comes up and introduce himself to me. Andre was very nice looking average height and  in great shape. I was interested in seeing where this was going to go, so we worked out together for a bit longer and he invited me to his room, that problems solved. To make a long story short, he had a very nice cock, that was just in the right size range for me. We sucked/69 for a bit, then I told him I am primarily a bottom, he we fine with that, and proceed to fuck me; I usually prefer doggy, yet he wanted me on my side, he was in control, and I was not going to argue. When he finished, we both laid there, me in a spoon position, and talked, until he was ready to go again, it was not only a good fuck, but a pleasant experience as well. We exchanged numbers and hopefully we meet again.

I got my ass destroyed two nights in a row this weekend and I'm hoping to get it destroyed again today. On Friday I sucked a couple of dicks in my car but hadn't gotten laid, so I reached out to a regular FWB and told him I wanted to ride a train. He said he'd set something up and to come over. When I got to his place there were two other guys and we all started kissing in his living room. We ended up in his room and when everyone got naked I knew I was about to get dominated. The two guys he had over were pretty hung but one of them had a dick that just looked amazing. It was so thick and it looked strong.

They all let me spend some time sucking them and I got my ass ate by the host, then they lubed me up with Vaseline and took turns breeding me. The guy with the strong looking dick was the first to take me and I felt like a little sissy while he hammered me while I was on my back. When he pulled out his boyfriend went and took me the same way, on my back. Then my FWB had me flip over and fucked me from behind. My ass started making wet fart sounds and we were all giggling a little but I was loving it.

When it was over they took turns laying with me and cuddling me on the bed while they washed the vaseline off, their dicks. I spent some time playing with their dicks before I went home but there was no round two.

Last night I went back over there but it was just my FWB. He took boner pills though and lasted so long inside me. When he finally gave me his load I was satisfied and we cuddled for a while until I was ready to go again. His hardon never went away so when I started grinding it with my hole, he told me to climb on while he laid on his back. So I did, and it was nice to take it slow and enjoy having him inside me again.

After that I got dressed and left, loving how hot the inside of my pants felt while I drove home with two loads in the seat of my underwear. 

• Upvote 1

If I were to describe last night at Steamwork Toronto, I'd say it was a night of the awkward dance. You know the guy wants to kiss you, he's oh-so-close but he's not ready really out to kiss you! I did the usual complete douching and got there after 9 PM and got a private room.

In my favourite place at Steamworks -- the darkrooms -- especially, the narrow long darkroom in the back I met this younger bottom who began to suck my cock. He got my hard fast. After he got up, I went to town on his ass to eat it. I started to fuck him and he began to moan softly. The darkroom was getting packed so I told him I have a room; we'd have more space there. It turns out he was a younger Filipino really into daddies. He was a real sweet guy. He sucked me and played with my nipples. My nipples are attached to my cock. He sat on my hard cock and got into a rhythm. I told him I wouldn't last long if he kept that up. I did erupt in his boicunt. And, a bit later, he managed to get a second load out of me in his mouth. We cuddled and chatted for a long while. 

I got to eat out a few more bubble butts. I also managed to suck several cocks. No one was ready to cum. I'm happy I met the younger guy last night. It must've been an off night (full moon?). Back to the bb forest soon at Steamworks Toronto.

• Like 2

This fat chub hole had a good sat night. Two previous fuks from grinder hit me up saying the needed to unlaoad.  My first was  came by just after dark wasted no time stripping taking a piss an then having me face down as he lubed his dik and found my hole he fukd me for a while we both got done popers n he costed my gone with his cum. He said his good by dressed and split. About an hour later the other bud chatted me up and came by he to waders no time stiping and putting his cock in my mouth to get him hard. That took know time. He was at full mast and dripping pre cum when he got be hind me and pushed in my hole fuked a while and let out a loud grunt as he dumped his load deep in my guts. What a hot sat night for a chubs hole. 

Ten minutes ago. Sucked a guy off in his car. He messaged me on A4A and asked if I wanted a load.  I said sure and can he host and he said only in his car.  I said fine and when and where.  He sent me his location. Three blocks away.  I headed out onto the street we agreed on and he picked me up.  He fished out his cock as he drove and I sucked on it right away. Nice thickness and size. Yum.  He drove down a back lane and I sucked him off. He shot his load in my throat as he held my head down in less than 3 minutes.  Love feeling spurts of cum shooting in the back of my throat.  Licked his dick and said he could let me out at the corner.  Perfect! He said he wants to breed me next time

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Been doing a Sunday Football thing with this hot straight guy. His GF lives with him and had no interest in it so so goes off and does her own thing. I’ll get a text from him saying to come over. No kissing or things like that. We’d hooked up at the gym a few times and wound up fucking each other in the showers and when football season started he suggested coming to his place to watch the games while his GF is gone. We’ll suck each other off and he loves cumming in my mouth, jacking off on my face and what not but rarely wants to fuck me as he’s worried about his GF coming home and his dick smells of lube and ass. He lets me fuck him but it’s spit and stick and I have to cum inside him, which believe me is no problem. I blasted two in him pretty quick then gave him a long blowjob session, edging him and backing off. Had him throwing off huge amounts of cum until he finally started fucking my mouth pretty forcefully, unloading a huge one down my throat. That had me so horned I pounded his ass again. After that we sat on the couch watching the game and idly stroking each other’s cocks. I joked I should have another bud join to join in loading his ass and he actually seemed down so long as he was masculine. He’s always worried about his GF coming back and doesn’t want guys around that seem to gay. That’s why I fuck him almost right away. All I could keep thinking about was another guy joining to make his ass a truly cummy mess and soon I was rock hard and wanting to bust again. This time he rode my dick as I sat there, telling me how good my cock felt in him, how bad he wanted my load as he looked into my eyes and to my surprise he leaned down and started kissing me, tentatively at first and then quickly, more intensely and with desire. I was so turned on by it that I blasted a huge load inside him and then felt him shoot his load all over my chest. I eagerly lapped up his cum with my hand and ate it, putting my hand up to his mouth and watching him eat some too. He eased off my dick and bent down to lick the cum off my chest and then quickly added that we needed to go to the bathroom to quickly clean up just in case. I wiped off what was left and out my clothes back on and he came out of the bathroom not long after, having brushed his teeth and no doubt cleaning up his ass. We spend a while playing with each other’s dicks and I joked that maybe he should come to my place to watch football and we could do more with him fucking me. He liked the idea and suggested doing that next Sunday. I told him I’d also see if I could find another guy to join and he told me to text him picks so he could check them out. He admitted he’d never been with two guys in a three way but it was a fantasy to try that. He admitted he hasn’t been with a lot of guys and was kind of nervous about it and there was no way he would be comfortable doing that at his place. As if on cue his GF came through the door and I was glad we’d already finished and now we’re actually watching the game. I strong to watch more of the game but it was going so bad for the Cowboys and getting late that I headed out. Next Sunday I’m definitely getting his seed again.

This morning , a guy I had fucked regularly a couple of years ago , but dropped him as a bit of an aggressive bottom.

(How ever a Monday pump and dump within 5 miles is always an attractive proposition)

Very thin , boyish and virtually no body hair , but a bubble butt fuckable ass.

I was working , but had an hour to kill - went over to his place - typical slag , low lights ,poppers out , lube but no condoms , warm flat and on phone , PC and I pad on different sites hunting for cock

I had suggested he wore a thong , but he opened the door dressing in an ass enhancing jock (bottoms generally know how to present there prize asset properly) I hand't showered but this didn't stop him sinking to his knees and taking my already hard , thick cock in his mouth.

I sniffed poppers and let him get to work.

After a few minuets of sucking me he pushed me on my back and straddled me , even with only spit for lube I was soon deep  in him he is a fit young guy so he was able to squat and pull his cheeks apart to get me in deep.

He rode me till I put a large 3 day load in him , as he got off me his was fingering his ass flooded with my cum.

He messaged later to say that he had another top over to fuck and load him after , I am always happy to cum lube a bottom for his next top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday afternoon on the cruise trail. I ran into a hot slutty Hispanic dude that I've done before, this time he was pre-loaded. I roughed-up his fuck-hole while two guys watched and pedestrians/cyclists went by 20 ft away on the other side of the bushes. Ballsy shit...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2