Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My neighbor of 8 years has been one of my best friends she has always been there with me thru the good and bad . She has this hot guy friend that I also known for those 8 years. And he always had different girlfriends and is straight. This guy is HOT he looks real manly . Nice hairy chest , good worked out body and tall . For these past 8 years I have tried to flirt with him but he ALWAYS ignored me . I had even given up I didn't even try anymore... But berly last week things changed. I went over to my neighbors house thinking we were gonna have a gurls nite watch movies n drink . But I get there knock on her door and he comes out . And tells me Gracie is not here. So I just tell him oh okay .. then I'll come back later and turn around. Then as I give him my back I hear the door unlock. He's like come in . I turn around and he's shirtless . Oh daam.. I go in . He's very serious and quiet. I feel so awkward being there . Then he like I been single for a long time . And we talk a little bit. And I had a 6 pack of beer in my hand. So we start drinking . Next thing u know I'm sucking his dick and swallow his load . He has a big nice thick dick . He wanted to fuck me . But I wasn't enema cleaned . Because I didn't know I was gonna get fucked . I was thinking I was gonna go watch movies with my neighbor. So I give him my number and tell him I'm free every morning. Sure enough next morning he texts me. He has been fuckin me raw no condom with his big beautiful thick dick since last Tuesday it's already been a week ..he's so good in bed he takes Charge he takes  control and gives me at least 2 loads deep in my ass  every morning. I told him yesterday have  u ever fucked a guy before? And he's like honestly NO your the first guy I have ever fucked . He's like I'm 29 and I been fuckin women all my life . Your the first guy I eve fucked. And I told him so what made u come back ? He's like your ass feels so good better than any pussy I ever had it's so nice and thight and smooth n pink . Then he was telling me how the girls he has been with never let him ass fuck them because if the size of his dick . It's around 9inch n thick . He's surprised I take all of it in all the way and beg for him to pound me hard . He's like that's why I keep coming back . And he wants to do it every morning before work . Oh Lord I hope my ass can handle that every morning! Also he made me promise not to tell anyone including the neighbor . Haha I won't our little dirty secret is safe with me . 

• Like 10

I've made a point of posting all my activities here this year. I was curious as to how many times I hook up in a year and so far it's been busy.  

Last Saturday night after hitting an early movie out with a friend I hurried home to get ready in case some horny stud needed to empty his nuts in me.  Fortunately, there's a ton of men who love to fuck bare and breed ass.  Got a message from a not so regular fb. I saw him a couple weeks ago and he fucked me so good.  He told me he wanted to come over. So what's a slut to do?  Come on over man!

He is an hispanic hairy bear with a hot beard and a nice hard cock and he shoots a lot of cum. He came over and we had a little 420.  Well that just got us going and he fucked me for about an hour and blew his load in my ass.  Excellent kisser. So passionate.  Love that in a man. Can't wait for the next time.

Sunday morning it was raining. Pretty dreary.  What's a guy to do on a rainy day but fuck his brains out.  The cute cubby 25 year old messaged me and wants to come over.  He's so much fun and hot as hell to kiss.  He arrives a bit wet and we jump under the covers and he's boned up!  We played for two hours. He fucked me for a while and I fucked him a bit too.  He eventually came as he was sitting on me and I was stroking his beautiful stiff cock.

The weekend was completely hot. Friday night regular, Saturday night semi regular and Sunday new regular fb.  So very well fucked.

• Like 3

Monday I worked from home and so at the end of the day I was ready to play.  The tall South Indian guy came over and I fucked him a while and then I sat on his cock and rode out his load. He's in his 30's and has an incredible lean natural body and hot ass.  Hard as rock cock.  Very sweet guy. Not such a great kisser but he tries hard. Always nice to play with him.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

This afternoon [Oct.23] met with a Pilot here in Faro, Portugal to fist... Unfortunately his hands were a little too big for me but mine went in smoothly in his open asshole...
But the great part was that he had a very nice dick... and he wasn't afraid to stick it right up and bare into my inviting hole.
We took some photos how he is ploughing me. Later I washed up some and saw what I thought was Prep, but he said it was something similar but he was undetectable Poz.
Soon I was on my back with my arse way up and he continued to plow me...
He was getting a bit tired so I offered to have him lie down and I would sit on him... Pretty soon I was ready to shoot my load and he shooting his deep inside of me....
Man that was a great afternoon. He is flying out soon but I would love to feel his nice dick unloading more of his babies inside of me...

DSC03571.JPG

DSC03569.JPG

DSC03567.JPG

DSC03565.JPG

DSC03564.JPG

Last week on Wednesday took the day off to go to the few adult theatres left in NYC. Not long after arriving had an older guy sucking my dick and then we took turns sucking each other off. That lasted until he came.

In the dark area came across an older cross dresser and we went to a booth together where I proceeded to fuck her, and fisted her almost to my elbow.

Next up was this tall black guy that had me suck him until he came in the dark area.

And last I hooked up with an Asian cross dresser where we made out, kissed she sucked me and I fucked her until I shot my load in her ass.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I just took some guys load in his apartment only a few feet away from his parents sleeping in their bedroom. he said "don't worry, they know I bring sluts home to fuck"lol

@gangbangsuperstar were you dressed as a boy or a girl? 😈

Had a smoky sex encounter today after work. A fat ole cigar bear I know stopped by for some fucking. He's short, maybe 5-6", and 260 at least. Big black beard and hairy belly. He ate my hole for a good 20 minutes before giving me his fat 7" cock raw. He says he's negative but has no problems always breeding me bare. I loved rubbing that hairy belly as he smoked and fucked, and he finally shot after 30 minutes of slow fucking. I was still hard as hell and he let me rub my cock in his crack for the first time. We were on our sides spooning, with me pushing back and forth on his crack, and somehow HE lined his hole up and my cock entered his hole. He moaned a bit, and pushed back so my cock got buried in him. Not one to question an opportunity, I fucked his tight hole and right before I came I asked him if he was sure he wanted it, and he just nodded yes. I picked up my pace and nutted so hard it took my breath away. I stayed inside him, and after a bit of napping, I got hard again still inside him and fucked a second nut into him. He showered and left. Couldn't tell how he was feeling about it all, but I don't care as I fucking loved it. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

Visited Club Houston 3 times on a visit to that city last week. Fucked many guys. On my last visit I started fucking a stocky Latino guy standing in an elevated area designed for sticking your cock to be sucked by guys below (suckitorium?), I’d already discovered some great suckers there. While fucking the guy for about 10 minutes there were several guys standing around watching and one in particular started playing with my nipples and I reciprocated by tweaking his. I wandered to my room and catching the Latino guy’s eye he followed me, and we recommenced and I fucked for another 10 minutes, with a few minutes where he allowed me to take a few photos and videos of the fuck (unfortunately the light wasn’t very good though it added a bit of that atmospheric bathhouse feel). I could probably have continued fucking him indefinitely as my cock was hard, he could take it, and he just wasn’t quite exciting me enough to tip me over the edge. Luckily I spotted he was holding some poppers and a few sniffs  later he got my load inside him. 

• Like 1

Just last night.  Right after I got home from dropping my girlfriend off at the train station.  I found this Asia guy who was over to my house about a week ago.  He was into fucking my throat then Cumming all over my face.  I fucking love it.  So last night he stopped over again to use my mouth and finally blasting a huge thick load of cum all over my face. https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2017_10/avatar_1509344463466.jpg.52566d5621c7165f890d92f3b288de27.jpg

• Like 2

Guest bbncguy

I've taken some time off but this week (10/22-23) I was on the road for work and when I stopped in Willow Grove PA I decided to check Grindr and see if there was any activity. As always I posted that I would be ass up and face down in my hotel room with the door unlocked looking for anon loads. Not long after posting I received a message and the guy said he would come by. 10 minutes later he was in the parking lot asking for my room number and when he came in he rimmed me and asked if I was ready for him, of course I was and he begin to fuck me. He was nicely hung, 7.5" probably and thick. A little painful at first but I did adjust. He fucked me for a few minutes then rammed his cock balls deep and begin to breed my hole. He told me it was a 4 day load and it was great to let it out. I agreed.

A little later a 22 year old young stud asked if I was looking and he came by. He only used spit and the previous load for lube but oh boy he knew how to fuck. He took his time and fucked me for probably 30 minuted before breeding me and he also gave me a nice load. He was packing a thick 8" cock and really enjoyed my ass. through out the night I took a total of 9 loads and I must say I was pleasantly surprised that most were from younger dudes and heavy cummers.

I decided to adjust my schedule and stay another night in Willow Grove  to see if I could repeat the previous night. I got back to my room around 330 and my first load was inside my fuck hole by 4 O'clock. I was on pace to do much better as I had two tops come by and one fucked and bred me while the other fucked my face and shot his load down my throat. Took 3 more loads, the third being from a UPS driver. He was definitely a great top, he came in I sucked him and then he rimmed my hole full of seed and then pounded my hole before breeding me balls deep. I took a total of 6 loads by 8pm and knew that with the rest of the night to go I was gonna have a great night, and then...my phone died. Not the battery but it is dead so I couldn't arrange anymore breeding...very disappointed. so in my two days in Willow Grove I took 15 loads which I was very happy with.

I'm definitely going back to Willow Grove as much a possible.