Bottoms - What Do You Look For In A Top?

rawTOP

• Administrators

If you're a bottom - What features do you look for in a top? Masculinity? Big Dick? Build?

What isn't important to you? (Especially stuff that people might think is important).

Conversely, what's a turn off?

Even though I'm a top, there are times when I look at guys' profiles and think 'that guy would be an awesome top'. The guys tend to be 30+, have a nice dick, and a solid beefy (or lean muscular) build.

So what do you think makes a great top?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i don't know if it's because i'm latino, but my hole starts to get wet when my eyes get caught by a big man with a big solid "derrière" (buttocks, thighs), to me a stocky ass screams "i'm a well hung Top", and is easier to spot the bulge at any time <gasps>. i love to touch and feel how solid the Top's round shape behind feels, yuuuuum. The bad side is that either the Top get scared because they think i'm a "closeted" Top wanting to turn him over, or even worst, they play along in the WORST WRONG WAY and ask me to play with his hole with my fingers and tongue :(....yuck!, sorry, but that's the quickest turn off for me EVER...i also love to see a man walk in a very confident manner, to me that says he likes to take charge in bed....mmmm...nothing better than a "take charge Top" using and abusing my ass to satisfy his urges...

• Administrators
... to me a stocky ass screams "i'm a well hung Top", and is easier to spot the bulge at any time <gasps>. i love to touch and feel how solid the Top's round shape behind feels, yuuuuum. The bad side is that either the Top get scared because they think i'm a "closeted" Top wanting to turn him over, or even worst, they play along in the WORST WRONG WAY and ask me to play with his hole with my fingers and tongue

Yeah, that could definitely send the wrong signal to a top... :)

And who knew a good ass is what some bottoms look for in a top?

I like TOPS who are as masculine as possible ( hetero appearing ideally ). A masculine build - either muscular, stocky, or beefy. Body hair, beards and moustaches are fine. Mature is cool too. Skinny hairless twinks look like flat chested girls. I'm 5'10" and it helps if the TOP is taller than me, or at the very least more powerfully built. Masculinity and aggression are linked. I'm turned on by the idea that a TOP can overpower and rape me if he chooses to. Sexually selfish men who know that my holes exist for their pleasure and aren't afraid to just take them, turn me on. Condoms can reduce a TOP's pleasure. Wise TOPs have realized that bareback sex presents much less risk to them than it does to bottoms. They choose to put their own pleasure ahead of the bottom's welfare. That excites me too. Sadistic TOPs who aren't afraid to fuck hard, slap, spit or piss on ( or in ) me are HOT too!!

I couldn't agree moresub-cumhole. Selfish, aggressive sadistic tops turn me on. Knowing they don't care if they damage my hole as long as they get pleasure almost makes me shoot. Tops who don't let me wank are also great as they're telling me I don't deserve pleasure from my cock (or make me cum before fucking me so I lose my libido.)

Guest ff-whole

I prefer a 40+ muscled big top, piercings and tattoos are fine... shaved down below would be nice [i hate hairs in my mouth]...

Not afraid to give me a good ass-licking first to relax my hole, maybe a starters blowjob to get me hot... then I start on his big dick.

And when he's ready, he can have any way he likes...

Twinks are definitely out... so are youngsters - I need experience!

• 6 months later...

I would say confidence. I love confident tops. I tend to have a hard time finding tops that are sexually compatible to be datable. I like to date someone who looks very smart and clean cut. But I love piggy dominant tops in bed. The combination of two will be totally hot.

I like the Tops I meet to know what they want from me as a Bottom. I want them to tell me what and how they expect me to service their sexual needs, so when we finally start I'll do my best to please them. I do enjoy the Tops I meet to have larger than normal cocks, and better yet for them to have thick, huge cocks. The other things I like about Tops are for them to have long lasting stamina for long sesssions of sex, and for them to have larger than normal cum loads.

Turn offs would be for them to be to rough and want to cause pain, and I'm not into water sports or scat either. I guess thats the main issues that would turn me off.

Guest MightyMouth

I agree with Bottom4allTops. I like men who know what they want and aren't afraid to take it. I look for men who are bigger than me (not hard since I'm only 5' 7") and agressive. They don't have to be dominant (but I don't mind if they are), but it's up to them to approach me. I know what my job is and how to do it well, they need to know too.

I don't like it when I'm in a steam room or ABS and the guys talk...it's a place for fucking, not talking. If you know what you want, go for it.

• 2 months later...

Looks, age and cock size are not important. I am a bottom and I'm there for HIS pleasure. I do what ever a top tells me to do as I want him to USE me. That's important as I LOVE being USED by a top. And I want him to use my ass to drain his cock, to feel that top cum in me. I get the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a top to fill my ass with his seed. Tops that turn me on the most are taller, I'm 6'1, 165 or at least physically more powerfully built than me and know that I am there for their pleasure. And love the thought of a BIG TOP can over power me and rape me with his TOXIC SEED. I'm there for his cock and cum!

In general young and masculine guys turn me on the most, 18-35. I like the way the dress, walk and behave in geneal. In other words, I enjoy looking at them and admire what I see as the beauty of youth. But this is outside sex.

When it comes to sex and I'm in a slutty mood I really don't care who fucks me and who creams my hole. As long as they have a hard juice tool.

For me it does not matter if a top is short, tall, fat, skinny, hairy or smooth. A good top for me has confidence, and knows that a bottom is there to serve his sexual needs. That my mouth or ass is there for him to use at his pleasure. The top should be verbal enough to say what he wants the bottom to do, if it is to use tongue, mouth or just to lay there and take whatever he gives you. For myself I need a bit more adventourous top with a wicked mind that likes to expand and stretch limits, however without any phyical damage or injury. There is a fine line between pain and pleasure and the top that I need should ride it.

I think if a top had a history or experience in being bottom, he will know better what a bottom or submissive bottom needs. In the end it is about feeling, trust, openness, verbal communication, not physical looks...