Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

On 10/12/2013 at 4:30 PM, pisstopper said:

I love to call a bottoms hole a cunt. I'm not as much of a fan of pussy which doesn't really off the tongue in an aggressive way if you ask me.

The word I run into more trouble with is faggot. I love to call a guy faggot when I fuck him as a sign of aggression and to reinforce submission. But I still find understandably this upsets some guys. I hate to talk about it before hand tho and will often just say it in the moment and hope the guy takes it well and responds

I actually would get off to this so hard .some of us recognize our place

3 minutes ago, HunkeBBBotm said:

Cunt, hole, pussy, twat, fuckhole or whatever a swinging cock and balls wants to call it just as long as I get his cock.  I always think of my hole as my cunt though. 

I agree.... Whatever whoever is fuckin my hole wants to call it is good for me.

30 minutes ago, HunkeBBBotm said:

Cunt, hole, pussy, twat, fuckhole or whatever a swinging cock and balls wants to call it just as long as I get his cock.  I always think of my hole as my cunt though. 

So true. However, hole is the most appropriate  if you want to yell “fuck that hole” 😈

It has been a joy to read through the last few pages of responses to this thread, and all the differing preferences on what we all like. My preferences are a bit of a mixed bag.

For me I find hole uninspiring, as it could mean anything. Pussy, this one doesn't sit well with me, as a few recent respondees have said, it is too feminizing. Of course, absolutely nothing wrong in others using that term, just not for me. Now cunt, YES, I LOVE that! 🐷 

But before I go on to say why, I will say that for me the term cunt has two primary meanings; Firstly female genitalia, and then secondly as the lovely drscorpio has highlighted it as, an extreme swear word. However, this extreme swear word can then be divided into two sub categories; one where it is given out as contempt, and the other where you can just be joking around with a friend and calling them that in a state of playful humour. (Body language, tone of voice, and facial expressions will help facilitate the context.)

In regards to referring to a man's ass as a cunt, for me is just perfect. Inside of his ass, his rectum, is in reality; wet, warm, and a soft velvet sensation carrasing my RAW Dick. For me there is also the added dimension of objectification which fits this term just so.

• Like 3

the word 'cunt' as its origins in Latin 'cune/cunei meaning "wedge" which is descriptive of the wedge shaped writing called Babylon cuneiform. If you see my gaping ass canyon at rest, it indeed fulfills that description as it is no longer a hole but  long slit or gash or wedge from the excessive size and sodomy it has enjoyed and continues to endure. I don't really care what my tops call my hungry high use ass cavern, as long as they are stuffing it, stretching it, and stimulating its sex pleasure circuits to the max as they breed load after cum load into my sperm bank of a body.

here is my hole at rest:

JaredsSlitHole.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I think this probably depends on where in the English speaking world you come from; words have different meanings in different cultures. for example, “fanny” in Australia means vagina, but I know for Americans it’s a bum. Similarly, as an Aussie I like “cunt” for my hole (hole I like too) but it’s not nearly as loaded a word here as in America.  I had a Dutch guy who called me his “neukhol”. I loved that.  It’d be interesting to hear what foreign language speakers use/like. 

• 4 weeks later...

As a bottom I refer to me ass as my cunt. When getting fucked and used I ask the top to use my cunt, fuck my cunt, leave your babies in my cunt, piss in my cunt, my cunt is yours because its attached to me and I'm a cunt who loves cock, fist, cum and piss :)-