Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Guest bigasstwink

Usually men call it my ass, before they get me undressed. It’s my hole when they eat it and it becomes my pussy when they start to fuck it. So many men call it and me a cunt after they’ve seeded and used it. A gaped hole is a cunt and that’s what I always work toward having

• 3 weeks later...

I have had often men refer to my hole as their cunt or their pussy while they are fucking me. I admit i love it, as I do feel like I am his pussy with my legs spread open for him as he is inside me makes me feel so hot and horny.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m a fistee so tend to more often than not meet men that call my hole a cunt. Hearing that does make me more horny and having it called loose is a real turn on as well. 

when Im with a man for sex im his hole just like a girl and playing a female role so  I love it when he referes  to a cunt, pussy or what ever femine it is, but it is he who calls and i dont make any demands i am his bitch for his pleasure and use. but do love it when he treats me like a female as im doing the part

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I just discovered that the Latin word for “slut” is cunnus. That settles it beyond any doubt for me. I am so much a cunt.

I love this!

A man can call me any filthy name he wants, but I especially love when he calls ME hole and just reduced my whole existence to the only part of me he cares about. After that idc what name he uses for it.

• Like 1