The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

First fuck was when i was 13 with my cousin who was 19, totally raw. He'd started me sucking his cock when i was 12 and I knew every time his fam was over I had to either wait in our basement for him or after we went swimming (we had a pool) he would change in my room and I'd suck him there. So one summer i was sucking him, on my knees and he just grabbed me under my arms and picked me up. was playing with my nipples (i always loved that and he'd do it when i sucked him) and he said, "you're such fag I should teach you to love your pussy as much as you love your tits". pushed me down on the bed, pulled my suit off, and just started forcing his cock into me (it was like 7.5 and really thick). It hurt like hell and I kept trying to get away, he held his hand over my mouth and just jammed it in. After another 3 times I remember it not huring and me actaully wanting it, so much that I'd ask him when I was sucking him if it was time for him to fuck me yet. He loved that and then started asking me to beg. For years he fucked me, brought a couple guys home from college and "made" me service them a few times too. Hottest night was when he took me to a reststop off the highway by our house (I was 16 then) and shared me with two truckers there cruising for sex (I spent a lot of time there after that in HS and college.... but that's another story).

• Upvote 1

My first time was raw. We were a couple 15-16 year old high school kids and HIV hadn't reared its head yet. For a long time after I used condoms but was never really satisfied. About 5 or 6 years ago I got caught up in the "heat" of passion and since neither me or the top had condoms available I took my 1st bare cock and load. It was amazing how much more better and satisfying it was! Have been going bare ever since!

I was 15, clueless, and just wanted intimacy basically. He was 13, and much more worldly and just wanted me to blow him, but then he wanted to try and fuck me. It seemed like a good idea until the actual penetration, which was raw, but it was really brief because I wasn't having any of that (it just fucking hurt). I didn't get fucked again for another five years after that.

If we discount that first non-starter, the next time, when I was 20, I dutifully made sure the guy wore a rubber. And it was awful, partly due to the rubber, but also because I wasn't into the guy. It was at least another year before I really got started taking cock and cum, usually bareback if I had my way. By the time I was 23, I had had two relationships that I stopped pursuing because they were condom only guys. I knew what I wanted. And I can't help but reflect that I'm glad its 2013 and not 1996. Or 1993. Or 1988.

uh..well i was 8 the first time and it was definitely raw...(he was 16)...after that...i'm not sure...i don't think i got fucked again until i was in my late teens...oh wait...there was a friend of mine who about my age who liked fucking me...but i think that was it...whatever...i don't really care i don't think.

i went through a "dutiful" (as well or maybe it was more like "obligatory" or maybe just fucking stupid or whatever) phase in which i went back and forth between condoms and raw...but i never ever really liked condoms in fact they always hurt when i was bottoming and they were definitely boring when i topped and then once i broke up with my first partner, i was like FUCK THIS SHIT.

and after that i was pretty much like no more condoms...and now i'm like, fuck condoms!

let's just make up a fucking religion and tell everyone it is a sin to wear them!

oh wait...isn't that what the Catholics do...hmm...they suck at everything...

Someone please remind me to tell my story, I'm on vacation so I only have a old ipod to use untill I get home sunday. I spent 20min typing a well writtin(at least i thing so) story and then half way though my long story it crashes and I loose it all.