The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

First time I got fucked raw was when I was 17 so two years ago. Sneaked in to a local leather bar and ended up going back with a bear - he asked if I wanted to fuck with a comdom I refused like a piglet should do. He cummed in my ass a few times before we fell asleep.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pwrfkme06

Raw and was rapped but once I gave in it was incredible and love the cum inside me. Before this I thought I was straight and fucked women, but after this I knew a man was better

• 3 weeks later...

My first time was raw and it was with a guy I had been meeting with to suck him off for a while.  He was incredible with the stamina and would constantly supply me with 2 loads to swallow every visit.  I got brave one time finally and told him during the rest period that I had never been topped.  He hesitated and I repeated myself. 

I got fucked and he bred me.  I felt complete.

my first sexual encounter was with a girl at the age of 17, and we used condom. In my first gay experience I was the top, and the bottom took it raw....first time I ever bottom for someone was at 25 and it was with a rubber ....I start getting fucked raw when i was 27-28....and I wished I would have done it earlier.

Raw and semi-unplanned. I had been chatting. aa guy up and decided that we were going to do this. I invited him over and wasn't even thinking about condoms. Maybe I assumed tops carried them. Or maybe I just wasn't even thinking about safe sex. He was a hot guy, and even if I had been thinking, I would have still not cared if he had insisted on going bare. So when we got ready to fuck he asked if I had a condom, I said no, and he said "that's okay," as he lubed up and then slid in.

I fucked about three more guys that day. All bare. And only had safe sex when the top insisted on it.

A few years later I began to ignore tops that insisted on it.

• 2 weeks later...

If the responses were sorted by age or year of the event, I'm sure that my group would be practically 100% raw.  At the time, I remember reading in the Village Voice that condoms should be used to prevent the spread of genital herpes.  Since I did not know what that was, I never thought I needed a condom.

I lost my virginity at the age of 13. (That was 1978 and HIV and Aids haven´t been a problem at this time.) I knew very early, that I am gay and I found the places, where to find men by instinct. So I liked to visit the public toilets at central station regularly. And it was easy to find fuckers as fresh meat, which I was.

A heavy tattoed guy hooked me up and asked me to come with him to his place. So I did, even if I was a bit nervous. I told him, that it would be my first time and that I am unexperienced. I have to admit, that i am a sub bottom by birth. So I got onn my knees by instinct after we undressed and began to suck his cock. Later he wanted to fuck me and I was in fear, that it would hurt. But he prepared my hole very gentle for the first fuck. He used hs tongue and fingers at first. Nevertheless it hurted like hell, when he pushed his cock inside my hole. He fucked me slowly and after a while I could enjoy the sensation. He came inside me and I felt, that I had found my place as a bottom.

We didn´t become a couple, but we have been fuckbuddies for more than a year. I think, I was addicted to bare sex from that time on. And even the worst news in the 80´s didn´t change that.

• 3 months later...