The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

Remember when you were young and thought your first time was gonna be all sweet and sensual and romantic? Mine's was the exact opposite: rough, raw, animalistic, panful. I guess that's why I have a perverted, twisted sexual nature now

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first time was in 1980, I was 17. Visited a Private Shop (older UK guys will remember these, an adult bookstore chain) around 8pm. Obviously gay fella working there, mid 20s.

I asked about contact mags (if you remember such things), he asked if I was looking for lesbians, I said anything really. He started playing with his zipper and said he could lock the door if I wanted some fun.

I said yes.

He locked the door and unzipped, a nice uncut cock, decent size. Wanted me to suck him but I hadn't done it before so just wanked him a bit.

He got me out of my jeans and asked if I wanted him to fuck me. Told him I was a virgin. He looked surprised, asked me if I really was. Said yes. He said he knew a guy who was generous with cherry boys. He mentioned a figure that was very attractive, so I said why not?

Waited for him to lock up the shop and he drove me to a big house not very far away, him feeling my hard-on all the time in the car.

Arrived and knocked on the door, older guy answered, def in his 60s, looked at me and smiled. I went in and shop guy left.

Old guy asked if I was a virgin, I said yes. He asked did I want to lose my cherry, said he'd be generous. I said OK.

He led me upstairs and into the bathroom, had me strip and bend over, gave my tight hole a quick inspection, then took me into the bedroom.

Another old guy in the bedroom, on the bed, naked, wanking. 1st guy said if I wanted the cash I'd have to have them both, but it was a good sum so said yes.

Next thing I was face down on the bed, arms held and a pillow under me, ass in the air and being lubed up. 1st guy enters me, hurt like fuck, humped for a while and shot his load in me (pre AIDS). I was crying. They swapped and the 2nd guy flipped me over, lifted my legs and fucked by spunky hole with me on my back. He was bigger and it hurt even more. He also spunked in me.

They both did me at least twice more until my ass was bleeding.

• Upvote 1

I was 15 (1982), on a cruise ship with my family.  First day at sea and I got chatting with one of the cabin stewards.  While we were chatting he went into his walk in galley, where he made tea for the cabins he looked after​, and he closed the door.  He asked if I wanted some fun, being rather naïve I agreed and was surprised when he stroked my cock through my shorts, but my cock went rigid and I was excited.  It was not long before I was on my knees and undoing his trousers to reveal a thick 7" circumcised cock with a big head.  He told me to lick it and as I did so I felt his hands go on the back of my head and push my face further onto his cock; once his cock was hard he told me to get up and turn around and pull my shorts down...he gave me something to sniff (I know now they were poppers) which I did and had a wonderful rush for the first and not the last time, I then felt his cock running up and down my crack and then pushing into my ass.  I was whimpering as he fucked me hard and tweaking my nipples and he quickly shot his load in me.  Guilt / uneasiness must have overcome both of us, I pulled up my shorts as he apologised and I rushed back to my cabin.  Well you can guess the rest, by the end of the ten day cruise I was his bitch boi, only ever bare backed, and shared with two other cabin stewards.  I had my last fuck with him as the ship docked back in Southampton. Walked off with a load in me. 

• Upvote 6

Guest BiCreampieLover

First time was bare, his cock felt amazing but I chickened out after a minute or two. Sucked him off after he withdrew and there was a lot of pre-cum...so maybe it sort of counts. Still feel a  pang of regret I didn't take his full load in my ass.

After that mostly covered fucks, then a few bb but no cum inside.

My first proper raw fuck was pre-planned. Shaved and lubed up my hole beforehand (used an oil based lube). Went to a sauna, which unfortunately was dead - aside from a creepy stalker guy following me around, who wasn't interested in fucking. Managed to lose him eventually. Nothing in the dark rooms, cruise areas or the sauna.

About to give up but headed into the steam room (which had been empty earlier). One guy, stocky, Asian or Middle Eastern I think, tugging a nice fat cock. Promising. I lay tummy down on the bench nearby and gave an appreciative moan. He didn't take any time and walked straight over and put his cock in my mouth. While I sucked him off, his hand went straight for my ass. I opened my legs willingly and allowed him to probe my asshole with his finger (don't usually like fingers in my ass but he wasn't too rough). Think when he felt my ass already lubed up he nearly shot his load - felt his cock twitch in my mouth!

He pulled out of my mouth and started manoeuvring himself behind me. Jackpot! But the bench was too small and I wanted to spread my legs fully. Moved over to a wider bench in the middle of the steam room and spread myself, face down ass up. Felt him behind me and he started to rim me (think he might have thought the lube was cum! - sorry). The rimming was nice but I needed his cock in me. Thankfully he didn't waste much time licking lube from my arse and started to guide his cock into me. Took a hit of poppers but probably didn't need to - the heat in the sauna had me well relaxed already and I took his dick easily.

He fucked me slow and deep, I could have taken harder but I was enjoying it -  think he was trying to pace himself. At this stage I half-thought of asking him to pull out and cum on my face but that decision was taken away from me when he suddenly ground his sweaty body down upon me, driving me flat onto the wet tiles of the steam room and his cock deep inside. Heard him grunt a few times and then felt him relax before he whispered in my ear "Thank you". That was the only conversation between us. He didn't ask "Are you top/bottom?" or "Can I fuck your arse?" or "Condom or bare?" or "Can I cum inside you?". Perfect.

He left (pity I didn't get a chance to suck him off). Was seriously horny and was about to go cruising again when stalker guy showed up. Bugger, time to escape. At least mission accomplished and I left with Asian guy's load leaking out of me.

for sure the first fuck was raw, cause those were the times before hiv and we were absolutly innocent. my buddy from school and me were trying out fucking: with 12y/o we started jacking off together, with 13y/o we started sucking and with 15y/o that happened: one afternoon my buddy and me went to our private sauna in the cellar of our house. we heated up, showered and cooled down. then we did a second turn in the sauna an after that, it was clear anything new should to be happen. we dried ourself after the second showering and used some baby oil for jacking off. the more oil we used the more our fingers found the way to our assholes. i was the first one, lying on my back, knees on my chest and my buddy inserted his 17 cm uncut cock into my ass. this was a real thrill and i was so surprised, that nothing was hurting me. the second thrill was, couldn't believe he was all the was inside. i touched his cock he he showed me with a mirror that he was all inside my ass. than we changed positions and and i was entering him. it causes him little pain, cause my cock was thicker and little bit longer, but he took it like a champ. he couldn't believe it that i was all inside him, also. i was holding a mirror thus he got the prove of it. this experience was so exciting for us, that we changed position a lot of times. we also did fucking too, but not anybody of us was cumming inside the other ones hole.  :P

1984 - I was 19 - he was about the same but more experienced, I met him in the university steam room and he took me back to his apt.  After some fooling around, he got out the Vaseline.   I had no idea what I was in for and I had no idea about being "prepared".  It was a little gross to be honest, but that didn't stop either of us, and even though it hurt a little I let him keep fucking me till he came in my ass. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Fucked the captain of my high school footy team. I was 15, he was 17. He got off on how much I came in him and how he could feel my cock spurting. Fucked many times after that.

Later found out that the coach (who was hot and married) had been fucking this guy as well. I would have loved to join in!

• Upvote 1

Met up with a guy on a "tube" site. Was super nervous, but got to it. The guy knew how to rim, and it felt amazing. But he couldn't keep it up. We got to fucking, and he asked condom or no. I said no.  About 1 1/2 hrs in of shitty sex, I called it quits. Second time was with a shemale, but she pulled out and blew on my chest. That was a GREAT fuck though. I regret her not shooting inside me. Third time was the charm, and met up with this handsome older guy. We showered, he rimmed me good, played with my hole then went to town. No talk of a condom. Just lubed me up and was done. Never did contact him again, wish I would have.

Since then its been bare.

I was 13 and discovered the public toilets down the road from my school were a beat. I'd go in my school uniform and stand at the urinal doing my best to look as innocent as possible and act like I had no idea what was going on. There would be 4 or 5 guys there, from late 20's up to early 50's, with their cocks out, big meaty mens cocks, or that's how they all looked to me. 

My heart would be beating so hard with a mixture of excitement and fear. It was a big turn on standing there with those men pulling their cocks and eyeing me off. It felt great! The first few times I went I would just jerk off and leave in a hurry as soon as I'd cum; feeling disgusted at what I'd done and swearing I'd never go back....lol (it was a catholic school I went to). But I couldn't help myself. After a couple of weeks I decided to go again and let a random man take me in his car back to his house and once inside he pulled down my pants, put me on his kitchen table, held me down with all his weight, stuck his raw cock inside me and fucked me really hard until he blew in my ass. 

He didn't say a word and I went home with his load still up my butt. and jerked off about 3 times that night thinking back over the whole thing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4