The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

bare. This was only a few years ago and I already knew I wanted to get fucked and have the guy cum inside me. I remember it was late at night the tv was on in the background he pushed me on the floor got on top of me pushed my feet apart and used spit as lube. It was quick and painfull but I was rewarded with a load of cum inside me when he left.

• 2 weeks later...

I was 29 and was in a Toronto sauna. I guess I was pretty hot then and a guy came into my room. We started kissing and somehow his cock got close to my hole and managed to get inside. After a few strokes the guy pulled out and left the room. I didn't know why he had left until I felt my hole leaking cum. It was an instant turn-on and I remember standing at the door of my room when I saw the guy leave the sauna and I still had his load in my hole. Shortly after another guy bred me. Barebacking felt good but I stopped for a while and resumed barebacking 15 years ago.

The first time I got fucked, it was raw, I was 20, and the guy was running a movie theater. He had me stay after they closed up and we were in the balcony of the movie theater. I was on my back, his cock only slicked by spit and he worked it into me. There was not so much pain, but what I did enjoy from the entire experience was the feeling of his raw cock hitting against my prostrate and then the feeling of his seed shooting up into me. He was about 7", and a very nice size.

• 2 weeks later...

My first time was in 1998, back then I thought I was straight!!!! Anyway I gave this chick a ride home from work, it was her way of thanking me... I wasn't close to ready but one thing led to another and the next thing you know we were sitting in the back seat of the station wagon getting my dick ridden. Being my first time it didnt take long, so I said I was cumming and she got off, I shot most of my nut on here lil puss but before she was able to pull off I got a lil in her!!!! Fuck I was more scared of getting her knocked up than STD... anyway that was my first time, kinda sucks it was with a chick vs a dude.

Back in the 80's the Mass rest stops on RTE 3 Southbound weren't patrolled by police. I was in high school and had never been fucked.

I had gone to the rest stop may times before and sucked guys off in their cars. One night I noticed guys going into the woods so I followed.

This black guy followed in. Followed me through the dark paths to clearing. I noticed there were used rubbers all around (if I was who I was today, I would

have sucked them dry while I waited for a hook up... ahh youth). At the time I wasn't into making out so I just dropped to my knees and started sucking him off.

We were going at it for a good half hour and my knees were beginning to give out. He told me blow jobs didn't make him cum only fucking.

I don't know why but I stood up, dropped my jeans, and got on all four. No lube, just spit and he pounded me. It hurt for a bit but once I got

a sense of what was going on it became pleasurable.

Midway through I started feeling like I wanted to cum. I wasn't stroking my dick, touching it, or anything. Both of my hands were pressed down

on the ground to hold myself up. I shot a load. At the time, I didn't know a guy guy fucking you could make you come. I fucking loved it... (I

later realized that it was this moment that made me discover I was a bottom)

Usually when I cum, I'm done. But the fucking was so good I had no desire to stop anything. He was pounding me. Honestly, looking back

he wasn't that big but I had no idea. It was the first time anything had been up my ass.

Then he came... I remember it to this day. Feeling the veins on his dick pulsing and the warmth of his come inside my ass. It was incredible.

Going back to my car I could feel some of his cum oosing out my hole and filling between my ass cheeks. I thought, what a mess. But

I liked he mess. On the car ride home I kept adjusting in the seat so I could get more of his cum to leak out and get his cum on my underware.

I do go on....

The question was The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

Raw

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The first time was in the 70's and long before there was any concern about HIV. In the 80's wore condoms a few times due to all the safe sex rhetoric, but that was even rare. Now, I have absolutely little use for them other than water balloons.

My first time was with a random guy I met online. This was in 2005, so I'd been well indoctrinated into using condoms. He really wanted to do it bare, but I refused. He fucked me using one of those tuxedo condoms, which I thought was really hot at the time. But now that I look back, I really wish I had let him fuck me bare.

The first time I got fucked it was with a condom. I kept up with using condoms for about two years until one night I went to a sex club and some guy took my ass in a dark room and didn't give me a choice, he just shoved it in raw. At first I was mad that he had done it. Then I started to realize how much better getting fucked without a condom was and, well the rest, as they say, is history....

• 2 weeks later...

A difficult question because I don't have an absolutely clear memory of the first time I was fucked, but the first time I recall having been fucked, the top (who was hung fairly large, with really great nuts) slid into me raw. The occasion was in the mid-eighties, so the use of condoms was de rigueur. I distinctly recall assuming he would pull-out to come, (but of course didn't voice as much to him). Surprise, surprise - he didn't. He was not a demonstrative cummer, so to speak, so when he did pull-out I asked if he came, he confirmed as much. To my "but why?" he remarked he was negative. Guess that was the beginning of my psychological conflict with condoms. I avoided getting fucked (for the most part) for the next ten years or so, but, in the mid-90s, finding myself living and working in LA, happily exploring the BH scene, and being propositioned by many very attractive men, none of whom were keen on rubbers, I allowed myself to slip into the habit of asking the top to pull-out when he came. Most of the guys did, but eventually I moved beyond that stage, trying not to think about the risks. After seroconversion there was no looking back - raw was (and remains) the only way, as a top or bottom.

It was 1979, well before anyone had heard of HIV. I was 13 and I'm guessing the guy was in his late 30's or early 40's. He told me at first it would hurt a bit, but then it would feel great. He was right. Once he got his cock all the way into my virgin ass it felt incredible. I loved it. He blew 2 loads in my cunt that time.