Taking A Load From A Top With A Biohazard Tattoo

• Administrators

post-1-140864333492_thumb.gif

On one of my early trips to the Baths, I was approached by a man with a weird circular Tattoo on his back. The guy wanted to fuck me on the black leather mattress in the Orgy Room, but I declined. He then asked me to accompany him to his room.

We stripped, and he sucked my Cock and told me to lay back on the bunk and relax. I was completely nude sans the watch my ex-Boyfriend had given me, and the bottle of Poppers pressed to my nose.

The man lay on top of me and licked my Ears, Nips, Cock, and Balls. He slid his Rod up and down my Ass and scooted me over the edge of the bed. He greased my Butt with an abundance of Lube and slid his Dick in my Crack. I kept sniffing; and after a few painful attempts, he drove his bare Cock up my Cunt.

At first it hurt like hell, but after a while, it felt pretty good. His Shaft, thicker and longer than most, was lodged deep in my Pussy. As he licked and bit my neck, I had to cum clean how bad I needed it. As he fucked me long and hard, I came face to face, or shall I say Cock to Cock, with the Manslut I had become. Chills ran up and down my spine as he plowed in and out. I fleetingly wondered if he were POZ, but I didn't much care. The thought of him breeding my Hole actually turned me on, and made him seem almost godlike to me. After awhile I moaned and shot Jizm all over my chest. A few seconds later blew his iffy Load deep in my Ass.

We talked afterwards. Among other things, we discussed HIV. It was nice to chat with him, instead of him running off like most do. I told him that I was unsure of my Status, but that didn't seem to bother him much. He said I oughta get tested as it would cum as a relief to find out THE TRUTH. Too late did I realize I'd forgotten to ask him what the Tattoo meant.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...