Trouble At The Rest Stop

sorry for the delay.  wrote a longer section to make up for it. 

As always, let me know if you want more.  Also, feel free to make any suggestions for Joey to experience

Part 6

“If I see you waste a drop of my load, I’m gonna make you regret it.”

What the hell have I gotten myself into?  I just got fucked.  No not fucked, I just got raped.  Some faggot trucker just raped my ass and turned it into a pussy.  And he shot his load in me.  Oh god, he fucking shot a load of HIV cum in me.

I looked at him, still with tears on my face, as he pulled his cock out of me.  In fear of what would happen, I tried as hard as I could to tighten my hole, but I felt his cum run down my leg.

“You sloppy little cunt, I told you to not waste my cum.” Before I could react or try and turn away, a hard slap struck my face, hitting both my nose and left eye.  I screamed out as it felt like my nose was broken, but again, there was little noise.

I felt his reach down to my spread ass and rub my hole.  “Good boy, you’re tight still.  You’re next fuck is gonna like that.  You, not so much since, well, if you thought I was rough, he’s much, um, worse,” and he smiled as he said it. “Now, I’m going to take the gag out for a second, but if you scream or yell, your balls get more than what I gave your nose.  You’re gonna have fun explaining to all the guys how your nose got so swollen.  Remember, not a sound.”  He reached up and loosened the strap on the gag enough so the ball could drop out.

“Now, baby, be honest.  You loved me fucking that hot little cunt of yours right?  Loved giving me your cherry and taking my toxic cum up your hole.”  He smiled an evil smirk, and waited for my answer.

“No.” I could barely make the word come out.

“Aww, Joey, that hurts my feelings,” again, with the smirk.  “I did this all for you and all you are is an ungrateful little queer who won’t thank his Daddy for knocking him up and giving him his first taste of being a pussy.”

“I, I didn’t want this.  I didn’t.”  I felt his hand reach further between my legs, and graze my balls, causing me to jerk in fear.  He continued to my cock.  “If you didn’t want this, then why is your cock so fucking hard?”  I only now realized that he was telling the truth; my cock was hard.  “Oh, now I see why you are such a hot cunt; that tiny little cock, even as hard as it is?  And, aww yeah, you’re dripping like a horny little bitch.”  He pulled his hand back and lifted it to my face.  I could see his finger tips were wet, and I knew what it was.

“I…”  As soon as my mouth opened, the fingers were shoved in.  “Lick it off bitch, taste your cum.”  I tried to pull away, and then I tried to bite his fingers.  “Well, it seems like you want a beating in addition to your fucking.  I love rough punks like you.” He pulled his fingers out, grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as hard as he could.  His other hand went to my asshole again and two fingers were shoved deep. 

“Now you are going to open your mouth and leave it open.  Understood?”  I refused to do it and stayed silent.  My head was pulled back further.  “Open your faggot mouth boy.  Or the next injury to your face is a permanent change to your nose.”

For a second, I thought about fighting.  I slowly gave up, and opened my mouth.  “Good boy.”  The fingers were pulled from my ass and appeared in front of my face. 

“Tongue.”  One word, a simple order.  I stuck my tongue out and he placed his fingers on it.  “Taste your pussy, punk.  Taste my cum that you took up your cunt.  Taste it.”  I licked the fingers and closed my lips around them.  “I didn’t tell you to do that prag.  But suck them clean.”  I took his fingers all the way to the webbing, so disgusted with myself for liking the taste, knowing the cum was just in my ass and was possibly going to kill me.

“Open.”  I opened my mouth and he pulled his fingers out.  “Did you enjoy that taste boy?”  “N…yes.”  “Good little faggot, loves ass cum.”

“Now, I know you thought you’d be done after me.  But, I have a surprise for you.” 

“Please, let me go.  I don’t want any more.”

“Bitch, this isn’t about what you want.  It never was, and it never will be.  Open your mouth, time for your gag to go back in.”

“Please don’t do…” the red ball was shoved back in. The straps were tightened.  Blackness came over me again as the blindfold was lowered again and also tightened.

“He’s ready for Round 2.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 2

Part 7

I heard footsteps coming towards me, and I knew it was going to happen again. 

“How’s the little bitch doing?  Did he enjoy his first breeding?”  This was a new voice, but something seemed familiar.

“Oh, he says he didn’t, but he was rock hard and dripping.  And he lost a little of my seed, so he had to be punished.  Hope you don’t mind the damage.  He might have a broken nose and the workings of a black eye.” 

“That’s fine.  This little bitch has been teasing for so long with that hard jock ass parading around here.  And even more when he’s in the locker room.  Strutting around showing off that ass and then acting like a pure little angel and not spreading his ass.  It’s about time he learns his lesson.”

“With what you’re about to shove up him, he’s gonna learn more than just a lesson.”

“He’s gonna be seeing stars when this rips him open.  Did you spoil the fun and tell him?” 

“Yeah, wanted to see his reaction when he learned he was taking my poz load.  But there’s more to tell.”

“Oh, you didn’t tell him the best part?” 

“No, Sir.  I’m not looking to piss you off and face your wrath.  I’m not that stupid, more than 3-4 times.” Both men laughed as they talked about me like I wasn’t there.

“Boy, you flatter me.  You know I love giving you the wrath.  And you know you love feeling it ripping into your ass.” 

Without any warning, my head was again yanked back by the hair.  “Pretty soon Joey, you’ll learn that you love being on your knees in front of men, spreading that ass for any man to fuck that sloppy cunt and add another load of cum to your guts.  But I really hope you don’t like it.  Because then it will be even more fun to watch you be a bitch for every man to use and abuse, each cock another reminder that you are nothing.  Nothing but a pussy for men, a cunt who is so worthless you can’t even get knocked up.  A sloppy, stretched out, gaping hole that will take fists, cocks, piss, and what ever a guy wants to put up there.  How’s that sound?”

I tried looking in what I thought his direction and shaking my head.

“Keep fighting boy, it’ll make me enjoy your destruction and humiliation even more.  It’ll make seeing you walk around campus more fun to see you go from a proud, macho jock, to a depraved cum dump, looking around for you next deposit.  And the best part?  You may never realize who I am and what I will be telling people about you.  You’re gonna be our new campus whore.  Bending over any time, any where, prepping for another fuck.  Another load of cum.”

Why is this happening to me?  What did I do to deserve this?

The voice moved, and said, “Boy, pin his head to the wall.  I want him to see what’s cumming.”  My head was again shoved into the wall, again to face the camera.  I heard some shuffling and then the tell tale zipper rasp again.  A deep grunt was soon followed by, “Sir, did you go bigger again?”  A muffled response of, “Yes” was followed by, “Take his blindfold off.”

Again, the blindfold was loosened and dropped to hang around my neck.

“Look at me Joey.  Look into your reckoning.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 2