Swallowed 235

Fun fun fun

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

My year has been great so far.

Oral Loads Swallowed = 34

Anal Loads Taken = 80

Most loads in one session from different guys = 17

My goal for the year is 150 loads. I only keep count of the first load from a guy. So if a guy comes multiple times, I only count that as one load for the tally.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Broadway tune goes something  along the lines of June is bustin out all over-- maybe IT is, but damned few guys in S Florida  seem to be busting their loads all over! I at first thought it was me, my age or my work days/days off--but even the more active pig  buds  I know are sitting around  over coffee lamenting the lack of play--doesn't make me  feel any better, but at least it affirms what I  know  to be reality. 

So, this June, I was only able to  get 4 loads  in my ass, 3 loads in my  mouth, and 4 fistings. At the mid-year point, I am now sitting at  49 loads in my ass, 24 loads in  my throat, 32 guys gave my hole a  good fisting, and 3  loads of piss, either down my throat or up my ass

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Geez guys= have you all gone on holiday and  stopped counting cum? Or worse, are you all GETTING so much cum you  cannot keep up with a tally?? ( I sure hope so, for your sake ) 

July's calendar boxes had a lot of open white squares- only had action 7 days this month actually ;-(  But a couple of those days were  very productive, so it wasn't a horrible month ( not exceptional either)

For the month, I took 7 loads in my ass, 8 loads down my throat ( thanks to a festive gay  bar patio) 3 fist sessions, and piss in  one of those sessions. As August begins ( and chases all the tops under the AC) my  year to date stats are : 

Loads in the ass- 56, loads down the throat - 32, fists taken- 35, and piss delivered either up the ass or down the throat- 4

Sort of as a heads up (my ass) - I will have a week off  mid September, and may head  out to Palm Springs CA, so if you are out there and might want to help me speed my load counts along, HMU. OR-- if you  think your town might be a better place to spend a week and gather even  more loads- I am open to suggestion; as long as  it is a cum heavy  city <g>

• Upvote 1

I have been busy and haven't reported in lately. The beginning of the year started pretty slow but June and July were excellent. June was my best month since I have been tracking over the last several years.

June

Anal loads taken = 52

Oral loads taken = 19

July

Anal loads taken = 32

Oral loads taken = 3

For the year

Anal loads taken = 196

Oral loads taken = 46

• Upvote 2

Guest faggot hole

After an amazing January, things settled down for me, and the pace has slowed down considerably.  As of mid-August my year-to-date total is 191 oral loads taken and 333 anal loads.  That's an average of something over 27 oral loads a month (less than one a day -- ech) and more than 47 anal loads per month. (that's way less than 2 a day).  Upon hearing these numbers my dad expressed extreme disappointment.  He said i have some serious catching up to do   

I'm well over 750 loads this year now. Wanting to beat last years total. This year I've allowed whatever cock/guy that has wanted to fuck me to fuck me. That's helped get to my total. I've also been with my dom top who has loaded me A LOT and has pimped my hole to whoever he has wanted to.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys - August was a pretty good month for me. Lots of work traveling and some anon fucks at a cruising spot I rediscovered.

August results:

+Oral Loads Taken = 7

+Anal Loads Taken = 25

+Total Loads Taken = 32

Year to date:

+Oral Loads Taken = 53

+Anal Loads Taken = 221

+Total Loads Taken = 274

Hey  men! Hope you all got  great lays throughout the month of August, and  discovered cum running  down your leg works as a great sun block , or mosquito repellent, or man lure for yet another load ! <g>

My month was so- so- seems like I  am never getting any sex, yet when I total the monthly  wall calendar up, I am shocked to see I actually did get some dick after all!

So, last month  I managed to get  bred in my ass  5 times, I was fed 7 loads, took 9 fists (of at least 10 minute sessions, most were much longer) and even  had 1 piss play session ! At the end of  8 months, I am  at 61  loads taken  up my ass, 39 loads fed   down my throat, 44 fist sessions where I took  the fist ( and a few where I went toppish <egads!!!!> that I refuse to count) and 5 piss  play scenes-either in my  mouth  or up my ass

Just as a pubic, or  public service  heads up- at least here in S Florida- there is a stomach virus  going around the general population- I  got nailed by it last week and it totally screwed up any play for the last week-- thought I was  doing a food poisoning  thing at first, but then heard about the virus out there, and if it helps anyone- day 1 will be  nothing but crapping or heaving with  aches and fever, but by day 2 start chucking  plain (or a little butter) baked potatoes down - I found it really helped get the gut tamed and the flow stopped.Lost  my 3 days off  from  work that I had  been looking forward to  getting bred,  but at least  did not have to call out sick after those days, and a week later I am still a little lethargic, but almost  back to "normal"- whatever THAT is

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

In my last report, i noted my father's disappointment with my numbers -- what he called a "low grade sluttiness."  In the 42 days since my last report, i have strived (striven??) to make up for lost time and to make my dad proud of what he has created.  This meant an additional 80 anal loads (included an awesome 10 load night earlier this week) for a grand total of 413 anal loads for the year to date.  Dad has observed that i am "getting there" although still a far cry from the 1000 load goal that he had set for me for the year.  i regret to report that because of this focus on my cunt, my oral load count has suffered -- only 60 oral loads this period (and every one of them delicious) for a total for the year to date of 251.

hey all so far for this yr my load count has been small

june:

swallowed:   50

Anal:           100

July:

swallowed : 20

Anal :         200

Aug:

Swallowed: 30

Anal:          150

Sept

swallowed: 20

Anal:          150

total for year:   720 loads  almost to that 1000 mark

My ass is full of cum. Am in Tallinn. Met a guy from Planet Romeo, He was so horny he came almost right away. No condoms, didn't even mention it. I haven't cum yet, so I'm ready for more. Hmm, checking Planet Romeo again. ;)

Faggot Hole or Medicchris-- can I  loan my hole out to either one of you?? /please////  Had a gut -flu bug early Sept or late Aug that killed play  for the month- got over the bug in 3 days but just never had a happy hole,and the load count shows it. I even had a FF bud from San Francisco in town and staying with me-and we went to a  fist party one night while he was here- and my action  count is still damn near virginal. For the entire 31 days of September, I played 3. And one of those days was the fist  party- all I can count is 3 loads  delivered up my ass, and 4 fistings taken ( tho- and no one better repeat this- I DID fist a guy a couple of times--but really--I am 110% bottom  :cool: )

As October and pumpkins begin to  roll around- my YTD  totals are 64 loads in my ass, 39 loads  gobbled ( or  deep throat delivered) down my throat, 48 fistings where my ass was stuffed  no less than 10 minutes with  a fist ( tho those 4 hour sessions still ought to be worth  double credits ) and just 5 piss play events

Looks like I will be on vacation  from 27 Oct thru around 4 November-- if anyone reads this and has any good suggestions  of  where to go--esp for loads and lots of play-- I am eager to hear--drop me a private msg ( since this topic is about loads taken- don't want to clog it up)