2016 Load Tally

FurFluent

September was another good month, I rediscovered an old cruising spot that is working well and also had a fun night at the local bathhouse.

September Results

Anal Loads Taken: 33

Oral Loads Taken: 12

Total Loads: 45

Year to date

Anal Loads Taken: 254

Oral Loads Taken: 65

Total Loads: 319

Happy Hunting Men!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faggot hole

In an effort to make my dad proud of his cumslut, fuckhole of a son, i have made considerable gains over the past month since my last report, adding 55 anal loads and sucking down an additional 75 oral loads, bringing my year to date total to 468 anal and 326 oral.  It looks like i could achieve my dad's goal for me of 1000 loads for the year.

In an effort to make my dad proud of his cumslut, fuckhole of a son, i have made considerable gains over the past month since my last report, adding 55 anal loads and sucking down an additional 75 oral loads, bringing my year to date total to 468 anal and 326 oral.  It looks like i could achieve my dad's goal for me of 1000 loads for the year.

Man, where are you guys going to get so many loads?? I have trouble getting just one or two here in Denver....

• Upvote 1

October year to date results-- well men, things  finally began to pick back up- slow but  an improvement- in October I can count 10 loads  delivered  up my ass, 2 down my throat, and 4 fists taken. Not really what I had hoped for- but for  reasons I cannot explain, the sex energy  has chilled  in this  town ( Ft Lauderdale)- at least for me. And yeah, there was a week  of sinus crap  that knocked me right off my play- that pseudo ephedrine head makes  sucking and fucking a lot less of an appeal.

So, at the end of 10 months, I now have recorded 74 loads in my ass, 41 feedings of pure protein, 52  fistings ( tho really I think any session over an hour  ought to get 2x  points- 3x if it is more than  4 hrs LOL)  and 5 piss play events. For those of you who have the energy, time, and availability to get  into the bookstore or truck stop or stage door  every day- I am so  envious. And for those who are looking at any of  these counts and wishing for just  a few a year for yourself-- I wish you all the luck and good fortune in getting them.  About time to  find a fire department selling  month by month calendars  for 2017, so I  can get it in and ready for Jan 1 and the new  load tally for 2017. C'mon Roughfuckboi- get out to the office supply store and get yourself a 2017 calendar too- really easy to track- I use a basic system of A for anal loads taken,O  for oral, F  for fist and P  for piss in  each days box  for the month- each night b4 taking my meds and  heading to bed, I mark down the loads taken for the day based on the 4 categories-- if you have another fetish to track- track it too!  Hope a lot more of you men will begin  tracking in 2017 and posting your  successes  monthly

20161002_131150.jpg

• Upvote 2

This has been a slow year for me sexually compared to last year. Last year I got fucked by 374 guys and took 193 loads in my ass (I do unique dicks/day – it's too hard to remember who's fucked me in the past). This year I'll be lucky to hit 100 loads. I'm only at 144 dicks and 72 loads so far. :( Last year at this time I had taken 160 loads. 

So I gotta get 3-4 loads per week for the rest of the year to hit 100 for the year. And then next year I need to do better and get back up to where I was last year.

• 2 weeks later...